Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20191211 Econo Times news :

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-Actor-excites-fans-with-his-new-post-on-social-media-The-King-The-Eternal-Monarch-update-1569919

Lee Min Ho: Actor excites fans with his new post on social media; ‘The King: The Eternal Monarch’ update

2019121190c6ec2e06a65cf3d_th_1024x0.jpg

Lee Min Ho will soon be making his big comeback though the fantasy drama called “The King: The Eternal Monarch.” Although the drama is still being filmed, he has been involved with many activities like photoshoots for ads and more.

With his hectic schedule, fans missed him as he also has not been updating his social media as often as before. This is why MINOZ, the actor’s official fan name, is so excited when, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, the 32-year-old actor showed up with new photos of himself on Instagram.

Min Ho shows off his charming looks

“The Heirs” star posted three pictures, and based on the background; he is standing on top of a building. Aside from his good looks, fans also viewed the great urban landscape, and it can be assumed that these were taken in Seoul.

Lee Min Ho is wearing pants and coat, but it is not certain if he was there for a photoshoot, day out or perhaps, he is filming on location. In any case, this was his first update in weeks; thus it is gaining lots of attention.

Comeback drama details

As said before, Min Ho is making his comeback through “The King: The Eternal Monarch.” This will be his very first acting gig after returning from the army in April. Firstly it was already confirmed that his leading lady would be “Goblin” actress Kim Go Eun and they will be supported by equally great actors such as Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Lee Jung Jin.

The King’s synopsis

Lee Min Ho’s new drama will feature the parallel theme where people are living in different worlds. In the case of this show, the two worlds will be the past and the present, so there will be characters from the old Korean times and the modern-day world.

Min Ho will be Emperor Lee Gon, and he will try to close the gate that opened in their era, which leads to the present time. He will ask help from detectives from the present time, and Jung Tae Eul (Go Eun) will assist him.

Finally, Lee Min Ho’s “The King: The Eternal Monarch” started filming in October. The release date is expected to be in the first half of 2020.

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho makes a long-awaited Instagram update showing off his visuals

1575997185-leeminho.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho made a long-awaited Instagram update.

The popular actor uploaded pictures of himself showing off his amazing visuals. He can be seen standing while looking over an urban landscape looking casual and relaxed.

Lee Min Ho is currently participating in filming 'The King' alongside actress Kim Go Eun. This drama marks his first return to the small screen since he finished his military service.

Do you want to see more of Lee Min Ho?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/lee-min-ho-makes-a-long-awaited-instagram-update-showing-off-his-visuals

Lee Min Ho’s Instagram Post Shows off His Jaw-dropping Visuals

Actor Lee Min Ho recently updated his Instagram with photos of himself showing off his dreamy visuals. The pictures showed his side profile as he stood looking over a foggy urban landscape.

Lee Min Ho is currently in the process of filming ‘The King’ with actress Kim Go Eun, and the drama will make his first return since the end of his military service.

https://blog.ondemandkorea.com/2019/12/10/lee-min-hos-instagram-post-shows-off-his-jaw-dropping-visuals/

Famous movie actor Lee Min Ho shared his personal picture on social networking Instagram after a period of silence. Lee Min Ho still attracts millions of fans with his "timeless" beauty. He is currently starring in "The King" with actress Kim Go Eun, which marks the first re-cast role after he completed his military service.
------------
Xem thêm: Thầy trò Park Hang Seo "đại náo" trang tin tức lớn nhất Hàn Quốc, https://vietbao.vn/The-gioi-giai-tri/Thay-tro-Park-Hang-Seo-dai-nao-trang-tin-tuc-lon-nhat-Han-Quoc/590597975/235/

Lee Min Ho again attracted attention with a series of photos that attracted 2 million likes even without photoshop

Besides the good words about his angular face, high and straight nose bridge, Lee Min Ho also received a lot of praise for his long legs. A series of photos of the actor's physique made the female fans swoon.

After only a few hours of posting this photo series, Lee Min Ho's photos gained 2 million likes from netizens. 

https://www.24h.com.vn/giai-tri/lee-min-ho-lai-gay-chu-y-voi-loat-anh-hut-2-trieu-like-du-khong-photoshop-c731a1107988.html

LEE MIN HO IN THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

lee-min-ho-imgune1.jpg

For his comeback on the small screen, the hallyu star takes a royal road with a drama written by Kim Eun Sook, screenwriter-star in Korea.

Leaving military service since April 2019, Lee Min Ho will soon be playing in the fantastic drama The King: Eternal Monarch . He will interpret an emperor confronted with demons from a parallel world and will share the poster with Kim Go Eun and Woo Do Hwan. 

Scheduled for next summer, The King: Eternal Monarch is by Kim Eun Sook, to whom we owe Goblin of Mr. Sunshine , and promises to be the most anticipated blockbuster of 2020. A new winning bet for Lee Min Ho?

This status of top hallyu star, Lee Min Ho owes it to a shovel of successful dramas, some of which have become cult among aficionados. It's very simple, each time Lee Min Ho appears in the casting of a TV series, success is guaranteed, regardless of the quality of the production.

The King: Eternal Monarch, a master stroke

Since Lee Min Ho's departure from military service, a lot has changed in the industry. The popularity of Korean series has greatly increased, especially since they are broadcast on powerful platforms and established worldwide such as Netflix or Amazon.

Given the context, the actor of City Hunter achieves a real master stroke by finding his way to the small screen in a drama by Kim Eun Sook. The combination of these two names is almost a guarantee of phenomenal success on Korean television and internationally.

The King: Eternal Monarch will immerse us in two parallel worlds. One is a monarchy ruled by an emperor (Lee Min Ho) and the other is a democracy in which a detective (Kim Go Eun) tries to protect those she loves.

Produced by Studio Dragon and Hwa & Dam Pictures (the company that produces Kim Eun Sook's dramas and manages his career), The King: Eternal Monarch is announced for July 2020 on the SBS channel. Studio Dragon having recently signed a partnership with Netflix, it is very likely that the drama will be broadcast at the same time in our countries.

https://www.stellarsisters.com/dramas/lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-news/

Global Korean Wave Trend Statistics

Favorite Korean Wave Star Top Korean actor preferred by Korean fans all over the world is Lee Min Ho from 2016 to 2018.

ELag7-LVUAAjsj1.jpg

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hnstat&logNo=221732813343&referrerCode=0&searchKeyword=이민호

• Like 5

LMH gave his stylist a gift

Here are 10 Korean Celebrity Friends woven through K-Drama

Lee Min Ho met Kim Bum on Boys Over Flowers , Jung Il Woo met Kim Bum on High Kick . Whereas Min Ho and Il Woo were friends since they were teenagers. Because of one circle, they often hang out together.

6-ameblo-jp-25cb79b2d04b3f2c9d755ea0a071

https://www.popbela.com/relationship/single/venita-beauty/persahabatan-seleb-korea-yang-terjalin-lewat-kdrama/full

In an episode of "Happy Together," Jung Il Woo talked about the serious car accident which he and Lee Min Ho were involved 

• Like 7

Hello!

I couldn't bring myself to write anything last week because I was pretty upset (and that's putting it mildly) at the news that The King won't air until July.  I do have to say that I don't think it's the best decision, but it's out of our hands.  What concerns me also, is what are we going to do until July?  The only thing that I could think of, is to play a game using his dramas.  For example (and this a poor one admittedly), what is the name of GJP's father in BOF?  If no answers, then clues could be provided, i.e. the answer is in ep 13.  @msdot would be great at coming up with questions from Faith.  Thoughts?  Other suggestions?

• Like 3

Hi everyone- it all feels a bit flat now doesn’t it. I wonder what LMH feels about the delay- I mean it will be 15 months since he finished MS. It seems like a poor decision for him especially as people were getting so excited about the pictures from the shoot and I wonder how he feels about it.  I don’t suppose he has had much say re the date -

it surely can’t be coincidental that this delay is confirmed about the same time as we hear about the Netflix/ Studio Dragon partnership- perhaps it’s to do with Netflix own scheduling

Perhaps he will decide to do some fan meets in the period between ending filming and doing publicity for the drama- I know he”ll never come to the UK but hopefully fans from other countries might get a visit from him.

I like CarolynH’s idea about a game using his dramas- I had to think then about what scenes would I have to watch to find out GJP’s father’s name!

At least we have the two photo shoots to look forward to- the Bali one and the one from last t week.

Can I say a big thank you to Syntyche for translating and posting some really interesting posts - especially the French one

Hope everyone has a good week

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There was a suggestion some time ago about describing our favorite scenes from any of LMH's dramas and why we particularly liked them. I like that idea. We could start with one each. Anyone up for that?  

Game idea is good, too!  And yes, I could come up with several from Faith!

• Like 3

@gtLmh0622 He looks hot in that photo!  I like the way he looks wearing those athletic type sunglasses.  

@Lindyloo421 and @msdot:  The schedule would be to watch Mackerel Run in Jan-Feb followed by "favorites".  The game would be last, so we have some time to figure out how it's going to work.  When I thought about it, I don't think I remember or recall hearing/reading the name of GJP's father.  His mother was Kang --did she keep her maiden name or in Korean culture, does the woman keep their name after marriage?

• Like 2

It’s the last day of “Magic Shop” in Osaka, Japan and BTS V’s blazing dance with honey vocals and vintage perm stole the show completely. The latest “hairdo” and style became trending topic among locals making him trend no.1 on twipple along with several other countries.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/bts-v-debutes-new-vintage-perm-continuing-his-reign-over-armys-heart-on-day-2-in-teteland-dominating-sns-trends

• Like 3

Thank you for all the updates. We have been so blessed with a few more social media posts yesterday and now he is grazing the cover of DAZED KOREA Jan Issue. I'm already drooling looking at the covers. Can't wait for more pictorials and interviews...

I hope the news of The King's airing date is unconfirmed as July 2020 is seriously beyond reach... *sob sob* 

• Like 2