Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

Lee Min Ho Proves He Is The King In Upcoming L’Officiel Hommes Photo Shoot

NOBODY CAN DO IT LIKE THE KING.

Lee Min Ho is certainly back in the spotlight where he rightfully belongs. Kicking off his return with an announcement for his upcoming drama, he resumes activities meant for top-tier stars like him. Starting off, Lee graces the magazine cover of L’Officiel Hommes, basking in the mysterious aura of the handsome actor.

Featuring three separate covers, Lee lends an aura of sophistication made possible through his ensemble and accessories. His aristocratic energy gives a tone of finesse and elegance to the cover. A feat that the actor can effortlessly do.

Furthermore, there seems to be something slightly different about Lee Min Ho. A more mature magnetism replaces his usual boyish charm. His chic energy in how effortless he can carry the wardrobe during the shoot is the reason why he has graced so many magazine covers in the span of his career.

And speaking of career, Lee is entering his 13th year in the industry. He continues to slay in his chosen industry, armed with boundless talent and undeniable charm. In his own words, he thinks himself as candid. He brims of stories and is outspoken. Lee believes that a person who is true to himself tends to mature quicker than the rest. And he cites himself as an example.

WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE ACTOR

Fans are eager for Lee’s upcoming drama, fit to his current stature as the one of the hottest Korean actors.

In The King: The Eternal Monarch, Lee challenges himself further as he takes on a dual role. He pairs up with powerhouse actress, Kim Go Eun. Filming is currently ongoing, and Lee should serve up his drama by the first half of 2020.

To finalize, Lee talks about his wish for himself. Specifically, he thinks about the variety of characters he’s portrayed so far. He reflects about his sincerity in his portrayal of each role. And it’s his sincere wish that fans feel his genuine heart in every project he has had.

More of Lee’s interview and photo shoot is in the October issue of L’Officiel Hommes.

https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/lee-min-ho-lofficiel-hommes-october-2019/

• Like 7

Oh my goodness gracious me ! he is so charming in the magazine covers, far beyond my imagination. I am so on cloud 9...I’ve been staring at these covers all day, peeking in between work, cooking and stuffs.  he makes my heart ❤️ flutters !... I hope being so madly in awe with Lee Min Ho doesn’t mean I’m cheating on my other half right? :blush:  It’s a different kind of virtual love. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=015&aid=0004216634

Partial translation by Google :

The Kakao M, which is planning to open its business in the future, has provided investment opportunities for them to strengthen their relationship with their celebrities and executives.

According to Kakao M on the 30th, the company held a board meeting on the 24th and decided to increase the third party's paid-in capital increase of 680 billion won (issued 56,871 shares, issued price 12,2695 won per share).

In the paid-in capital increase, 17 individuals including celebrities and executives of Kakao M's subsidiaries and two institutional investors participated.

Lee Min-ho, a member of MYM Entertainment, who is currently discussing strategic cooperation with Kakao M, invested 2 billion won, and GM Group, an investment company of MYM Entertainment, invested 4 billion won.

Kakao M explained, "The individuals who participated in the paid-in capital increase voluntarily set the amount."

In the investment banking industry, the capital increase, which has been conducted since June, is also interpreted as giving stock options to stock participants. If Kakao M is listed in the future, they can expect profits.

Kakao M is aggressively acquiring content producers such as entertainment companies and film companies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that MYM will not be acquired by Kakao M, only be the relationship of strategic cooperation. Anyway, Minho is smart and always has good plan for his career, just trust him and his any decision.

• Like 3

PROMIZ FB Update

Finally it's time!

You can meet NEW PROMIZ items now.

And all of these items can now be shipped overseas for Global PMZers.

There's also a gift event that can't be missed, so check it out now!

www.promiz2014.com

bfaa6f129a15b244bdf58eac5de45524.jpg

cda34af06fca20b05ede00024049a706.jpg

748fe931d56c817d49bdab9fbfd36e29.jpg

• Like 3

Oh my goodness what a day it’s been.

SophieH I laughed out loud at your comments cos that is exactly how I feel - it definitely is a different kind of virtual love!  

I thought the photos from the hotel were incredible but these from the magazine are just awesome. He looks so professional and sophisticated- and then you get the one of him with the grape in his mouth- how can you not adore him.

Perhaps it’s me being dense but I don’t quite understand the Kakao bit- so LMH and MYM have purchased shares in Kakao but MYM are remaining independent is that what it means?

I hope he stays safe on that horse.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

SophieH I laughed out loud at your comments cos that is exactly how I feel - it definitely is a different kind of virtual love!  

I thought the photos from the hotel were incredible but these from the magazine are just awesome. He looks so professional and sophisticated- and then you get the one of him with the grape in his mouth- how can you not adore him.

Me too!

• Like 6

Actor Lee Min-ho sheds autumn sensibility before he returns to drama.

The men's magazine L'Offiiciel Hommes YK Edition autumn and winter edition has released Lee Min Ho's pictorial.

0004093691_002_20191001083817967.jpg?typ

0004093691_003_20191001083817983.jpg?typ

Lee Min-ho attended the Berlutti fashion show for the first time as a Korean celebrity at the Paris Fashion Week in June.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004093691

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Membership gift set of MK 10th anniversary.

EFwu6JZVUAEOuqo?format=jpg&name=medium

EFxKdGHUcAA5CY-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EFwu6kJUYAA-M62?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EFxKd82U8AARw0P?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EFwu69oVAAIXwPX?format=jpg&name=medium

EFxW0_tVUAA_-aq?format=jpg&name=medium

cr minho_Dove/goozie/유라유라

• Like 6

20191001 ten_asia official updated :

Google translation :

The interview became a connection between stars and fans.Ten Star, who reached the 100th issue, took out the memories of the memories with them who became the twinkling stars. Tenstar 100. Let's meet the stars who have shined the Ten Star
That time #Lee Min Ho  ️ Still acting nicely near us
Do not try to peel off the star image. There must be something to expect from me, and I think it's first to meet it. I look at acting life long. Even if you don't try to take it off now, I think it will change slowly. I want to change naturally as I get older. 
-# Lee Min-ho (In 2013 Interview with T-Star 28)

• Like 5

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

"The King" script reading

Hi syntyche, finally....................thanks for sharing the pictures. Although, it's the back view, I don't complain. I hope we could get to see MORE pictures soon. :P

• Like 4

6 Actors Who Used To Be Thin But Are Now Muscular AF

Is it getting hot in here?

3. Lee Minho

leeminho

Before his debut, Actor Lee Minho was more lanky than muscular, but he worked hard in the gym and is now known for his strong, broad shoulders.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-i-try-to-express-myself-the-way-i-am-134145.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lee Min-ho, "I Try to Express Myself the Way I Am"

photo1106268.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho shoots women down with his great looks.

French men's magazine L'Officiel Hommes YK Edition revealed pictures of Lee Min-ho with the FW season luxury total brand BERLUTI.

Lee Min-ho was the first Korean celebrity to attend a BERLUTI fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in June.

In the pictures, Lee Min-ho looks mature and manly in a collection suited for fall.

In the following interview, the actor said, "I feel that those who are most like their true selves are more mature. I am thinking hard about what makes me, my character, and my personality and express it the way I AM."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is coming back with writer Kim Eun-sook's "The King: Forever Sovereign" as Lee Gon next year.

photo1106270.jpg

photo1106269.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/1/2019 at 8:35 AM, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min-ho sheds autumn sensibility before he returns to drama.

The men's magazine L'Offiiciel Hommes YK Edition autumn and winter edition has released Lee Min Ho's pictorial.

Lee Min-ho attended the Berlutti fashion show for the first time as a Korean celebrity at the Paris Fashion Week in June.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004093691

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. These takes were so stylish. Personally, I missed seeing him in a fashion spread for the longest time. He is ever looking attractive in photographs, in simple words "photogenic" - LMH wears clothes so very well. This is his 1st big pictorial after his military discharge wearing a Fall/Autumn vibe complete with jackets. :P Love them! 

• Like 4

Sticker gift to Minoz

EF6UOBuUEAAMgiQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Translation:
“Do i like you?”
“I support you today.”
“Keep smiling.”
“I miss you.”
“I & you.” 
“Think only of good things!”
“Cheer Up, Minoz!”
“You know my heart right?”