Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

other than his exposed skin, I loved the way he bowed to the journalists at the airport shyly smiling at them

D90p6eNVAAEXZH2?format=jpg&name=large

D9376XqUYAAF2hR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D91YPLiW4AAeUQ8?format=jpg&name=large

I ended up smiling with him looking at these pics

Spoiler

Did the fan find nothing to give him except her passport to sign on? lmao 

D91VBsMUcAA8_In?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D9389ACUEAAg6kQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I love his round shaped shades btw

D91WZ1rW4AAicp-?format=jpg&name=medium

speaking about big minoz who came back...

D95EkujUYAAvSDg?format=jpg&name=large

On 6/24/2019 at 5:19 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Last week, I found @Latifah_ tweeted that Minho would have overseas (Taiwan) schedule this week. I've asked other Minoz, but they only knew that's overseas schedule. And I just got confirmation this morning that he would come to Taiwan for CF shooting today, but now I can't re-arrange my time to go to airport.  :bawling:

Although he will stay 3d2n in Taiwan and all his schedule will not be opened, but I think the airport will be very crowded as today's arrival. I'm very curious which city he will stay to shoot the CF.

And @Latifah_, how come you have such correct information so early ?

some minoz on DC were happily discussing that he had an overseas schedule the following week but they didn't mention where exactly so I didn't know xD it wasn't me but a fellow minoz who tweeted that he might go to Taiwan. I don't know how she knew, maybe from the official minoz page? I'm not a member so I can't access it. Actually I recently found out that they update his schedule on the website(the fashion show schedule in Paris was circulated online beforehand), doesn't the official chinese minoz website update his schedule as well?

@syntyche @gtLmh0622 thank you for bringing that article, I think they went a bit overboard with the CF shooting privacy, and to think even at the restaurant yesterday it's too much xD the staff must be having a hard time moving those boards

they'd usually do such things when shooting particular scenes in dramas or movies but for a CF? I was curious already but I'm more curious now to know the brand he'd be endorsing for

and @gtLmh0622 I think you should try your luck tomorrow going to that library! I'll be cheering you on :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho & PROMIZ Aim To Make Less Fortunate Children Happy Through “Jam Jam Box” Project

03.png?resize=660,400&ssl=1

THROUGH DONATION PLATFORM PROMIZ, LEE MIN HO SUPPORTS A HEARTWARMING CAMPAIGN.

After spearheading a fund-raising drive with Jinan children as beneficiaries, Lee Min Ho and PROMIZ begin a new project. Targeting children from low-income families, “Jam Jam Box” project goals to provide warmth to children.

20190625_1561428674_74228100_1.jpg?w=520

Underprivileged children do not receive adequate food and emotional care owing to their economic situation. More so, they are prone to face health problems due to malnutrition. It even escalates to mental concern out of finding the cause of poverty in themselves. For that reason, economic support and emotional care are urgent to be provided to deprived children.

Aspiring to give emotional encouragement, Lee and PROMIZ launched “Jam Jam Box” project. Combining the meaning of “jam” as “fun” and “box” as “gift”, the “fun gift” program intends to be a platform to encourage generosity.

Products conveying the theme message “Thank you for being born and you are precious” will be launched. The proceeds will gift a birthday party for less fortunate children nationwide through the Social Welfare Community Chest.

02.png?w=720&ssl=1

“Jam Jam Box” products are available in three types of T-shirts and tumblers. It will be available on Naver’s donation portal Happy Bean for the next three weeks starting June 21.

PROMIZ will continue its social contribution activities by raising awareness to aid underprivileged children through various channels.

Lee Min Ho’s donation platform PROMIZ has been pursuing the value of “fun donation” ever since its launch in March 2014. It has created and sold design products within a given theme. Thereafter, the entire amount of proceeds is donated to chosen charity programs.

In addition, based on its popularity in Korea and overseas, through social media channels it actively promotes awareness on disheartening socio-economic relevant issues, leading more and more people to participate in the field of sharing.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-promiz-jam-jam-box-project/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

other than his exposed skin, I loved the way he bowed to the journalists at the airport shyly smiling at them

I ended up smiling with him looking at these pics

Reveal hidden contents

Did the fan find nothing to give him except her passport to sign on? lmao 

D91VBsMUcAA8_In?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D9389ACUEAAg6kQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I love his round shaped shades btw

D91WZ1rW4AAicp-?format=jpg&name=medium

@syntyche @gtLmh0622 thank you for bringing that article, I think they went a bit overboard with the CF shooting privacy, and to think even at the restaurant yesterday it's too much xD the staff must be having a hard time moving those boards

they'd usually do such things when shooting particular scenes in dramas or movies but for a CF? I was curious already but I'm more curious now to know the brand he'd be endorsing for

and @gtLmh0622 I think you should try your luck tomorrow going to that library! I'll be cheering you on :ph34r:

Our eyes are so full staring at these photos of his exposed skin. :P The summer heat must be on in Korea now; if this time last year, we saw him in shorts at Suseo, this year, we see him in this low-buttoned shirt. Summer must be doing Minoz a huge favor. :D

Of course, our bb doesn't forget his manners. Talk about being polite and sexy at the same time. :D

I'm excited to see his CF! Yup, if it's from the same company as Goodbase, then it must be it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

You should drop by there tomorrow especially if you see those boards and curtains! :P

Could this be it?

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2500088066679126&id=239308989423723

Yes, fans are asking to get a glance of Minho since they were waiting there for a whole day already.

KGC (Korea Ginseng Copr) is 100% holding by Korean Government, so, after Seven Luck, he got the endorsement of another national brand.  :)  (Good Base is one brand of KGC, but Good Base's products were not imported in Taiwan.)

Minho completed the shooting today. He knew that fans were waiting him for a long time, he waved to them.

:heart:

64441a2fgy1g4dtyyof86j20u00u07cv.jpg

64441a2fgy1g4dtyyy0cmj20u00u0ahx.jpg

cr Logo

By the way, @Latifah_ , only Korean Minoz official site has Minho's schedule and at least till 06/23, it only showed overseas schedule. But I wonder why so many Moniz could buy the tickets of same flight with him in advance.  

The news already reported it.
https://star.ettoday.net/news/1475282ETtoday

I just found that the white board and Minho's ig picture are 2 different pictures, so I misunderstood that there were even white board at the restaurant, actually it's at the place of the book store.  ^_^

• Like 8

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Min Ho and Eddie Peng Double the Eye Visuals at Berlutti Fashion Show in Paris

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/06/24/lee-min-ho-and-eddie-peng-double-the-eye-visuals-at-berlutti-fashion-show-in-paris/

Whenever I read anything about LMH on koalaplayground the main article is always fine - but a lot of the comments are really horrible. And it’s the same people putting the awful  comments each time. I accept not everyone is his fan but why be so nasty? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

more of our sweet and polite bb :wub:

D97sb0eUEAAHy8J?format=jpg&name=large

and our sexy bb :sweatingbullets:

D97sb0LVUAAkE1l?format=jpg&name=large

it feels like he was doing a photoshoot in the airport already

D97sb0LVAAAYde9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

cr. sweetmino

@gtLmh0622 oh it's unfortuante that the chinese website doesn't update on his schedule :\

minoz always find ways to know his detailed flight schedule in advance, and if you notice there're some regular fans who board the same flight as him and they're always the same people :lol: I wonder how they manage to do it each time without failure

• Like 8

Minho leaving shooting location in Taipei

cr: sandy.minoz614, FF__LL__22, minoz_neng, Angela

It's really sweet of Minho to roll down his window to wave goodbye to his fans who have been waiting there for hours.

D967chkUYAA2U7Z.jpg

D969VtvU0AEZjD1.jpg

D96yVneUIAAzTMl.jpg

• Like 6

Minoz found that KGC official FB had post 1 picture on 20190614 to guess who's the next brand ambassador.

https://www.facebook.com/CheongKwanJang.MY/

62425646_1088666988005210_80213509772211

So, the endorsement is not only in Taiwan but worldwide ?!  :)

And red_ginseng_indonesia IG updated. Seems Good Base also renewed him as global ambassador.

D99PzpXU0AAiUs0.jpg

D99Pz5PU0AE8ANR.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

photo1075357.jpg

Lee Min-ho Takes Over France

Actor Lee Min-ho is hot in Paris, France.

He recently attended a fashion event in Paris and was welcomed by crowds of fans at Jardin du Luxembourg. Paris was his first foreign schedule after his discharge from National Service on the 25th of April.

Fans took pictures and videos of the actor in Paris and posted them on social media. With the help of local bodyguards, Lee Min-ho is trying to make his way out of the crowd of fans waiting for him. He responds to as many requests of autographs and pictures as he can and never loses his smile. With his birthday coming up on the 22nd, fans also sang 'Happy Birthday' to him.

Attention for Lee Min-ho by French fans turned up in a survey regarding the Hallyu wave. In the "2019 Overseas Korean Wave Survey" conducted by the Korea Institute for International Culture Exchange, among 7,500 people who experienced Korean cultural content in 16 countries including Asia, the United States and Europe, Lee Min-ho was found to be the most favored actor in France. It was twice as high as the runner-up, Lee Byung-hun, at 4.8%. Favorite dramas include "City Hunter" and "Boys over Flowers". Lee Min-ho was also voted the favorite in a survey conducted in 2015 and 2016.

Lee Min-ho is coming back with writer Kim Eun-sook's "The King: Forever Sovereign".

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-takes-over-france-130911-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 7

Congratulations to our bbboy for reaching 10 million Instagram followers!! 

65149314_10219536181864478_3788720325454

Welcome back to @pixie0622 !! So nice to hear from you. We sure missed you here. Hope you are here to stay.

And how exciting that Minho-ssi is endorsing a korean brand internationally. I also saw updates from @cheongwanjang_sg Singapore about some promo on Korean Red Ginseng. Can’t wait to see his new CFs! 

Btw, Minho-ssi was just spotted in Taiwan International airport just now. I too am amazed how minoz fans find out his whereabouts when there’s no earlier posting about it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow ?   :P

Hi gtLmh, hahaha -  I'm not from your place but I've been to that book store. The TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE is a “book and café” themed bookstore. It's selling not only Chinese, Japanese, and English books but also music albums and DVDs. I've tried visiting this because TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE was chosen among the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world.  It has elegant atmosphere and abundant collection of books, music, and DVDs. This is a Japanese bookstore chain but in Japan the store has different style. I guess they based it on the local environment and target customer.  In the book store you can read books even if you do not end up buying anything. Taiwan size is smaller than its Japanese equivalents, though. :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, hahaha -  I'm not from your place but I've been to that book store. The TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE is a “book and café” themed bookstore. It's selling not only Chinese, Japanese, and English books but also music albums and DVDs. I've tried visiting this because TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE was chosen among the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world.  It has elegant atmosphere and abundant collection of books, music, and DVDs. This is a Japanese bookstore chain but in Japan the store has different style. I guess they based it on the local environment and target customer.  In the book store you can read books even if you do not end up buying anything. Taiwan size is smaller than its Japanese equivalents, though. :P

Oh really ? I have no idea where you are from, but seems you've visited many countries. I will go to that book store to enjoy the atmosphere.  :P

More ICN pictures.

D9--gg4UcAE3W-8.jpg

D9--g4bUcAAzJN5.jpg

D9--RJaUcAII71T.jpg

Spoiler

D9--gtiU4AAQ5VL.jpg

D9--R1yU4AAXYHK.jpg

D9--StjU4AAHTdJ.jpg

D9--TNTUcAAcLS3.jpg

D9-bebOUcAAybVJ.jpg

D9-jDHxVAAEqR85.jpg

D9-jECDUIAAPP_8.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 10
  • Love 1

On 6/25/2019 at 4:41 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow
?   :P

Yes, do go there,to the bookstore :D

One comment about Bounty Hunter which I forgot to make. Did he sing a song for the soundtrack, I did not know that? Which is the song he sang?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, do go there,to the bookstore :D

One comment about Bounty Hunter which I forgot to make. Did he sing a song for the soundtrack, I did not know that? Which is the song he sang?

Hi @CallieP, I think this is the one he sang for Bounty Hunters

More airport photos

credit as tagged

D9_A-sQVAAEeu3R.jpg

D9_ct7SUYAA32lS.jpg

D9-bX8RUcAE7mUW.jpg

Spoiler

D9_FQWPUYAUgSNS.jpg

D9_ct7QUIAA86gw.jpg

D9_ct7QUwAALg5c.jpg

D9_c08HVUAAvPNF.jpg

D9_c08KUwAEcGbO.jpg