Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

Recommended Posts

MEdJuqx.gif

 

Spoiler

Thanks, @CallieP for the recap.

 

I like the comic relief that Eun Soo is bringing to this ancient kingdom setting. She is among royalties, but that doesn't stop her from speaking her mind and being her quirky self. Props to her for having the guts to stand up to creepy Ki Chul. Haha, they actually thought that her FU is a killing curse. It's a curse, alright, but I don't think of the killing kind. :D

 

King Gongnim seems to be strategizing now against Ki Chul. It would be nice to see him grow from an insecure to a wise and capable king.

 

So girl from Jeokwoldae days is in fact Choi Young's ex-girlfriend. Losing his girlfriend, add that to the death of their leader and protecting his very killer, I wouldn't blame him for thinking he has nothing to live for. But that tear "breaking through his icy outer shell" promises good things to come his way.

2WW9FcP.gif

 

XsHDM75.gif

 

Choi Young in shining police shield rescuing Eun Soo is just so sweet! And he just got out of his sickbed and is not even that well yet. But he's already slaying the guards single handedly. I'm such at awe watching LMH doing fight scenes.

 

KVGo9Q8.gif

 

I was surprised to hear him say he likes Eun Soo! Well, I thought he just used that as an alibi for his solo intrusion at Ki Chul's place. But he did clean up his face right before entering the room where Eun Soo is kept. So now he cares about how he looks infront of Eun Soo? Or at least not make her worry because of the blood on his face. But still... :wub:

eDdWipi.gif

 

cHCscDV.gif

 

PZiuJTN.gif

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, i-Minoz said:

900 milion won in dollar please?? btw thanx for your reply:)

 


900 million won ? Yes, 900 million won = USD 900,000.  ←  but this is the first time I heard that he earned USD 900,000 for 15 min.
And 1.4 billion = 1400 million won = USD 1,400,000.  ← That's exactly, I have read the news for his OSIM endorsement fee before. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

When the beginning of being his fan, I also wondered why there were not many news about him in Korea although he may be the most popular actor. Afterwards, I knew there was something call "media play". Actually I'm happy that Minho and his company did not do such things, he always keeps modest and low-profile.  

Can you explain more about "Media Play"? What is it and what does it do? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Choi Young in shining police shield rescuing Eun Soo is just so sweet! And he just got out of his sickbed and is not even that well yet. But he's already slaying the guards single handedly. I'm such at awe watching LMH doing fight scenes.

Yes, he is great in his fight scenes with his sword but the special effects part when he his flying in the air and kicking was less than perfect but that is not his fault but the director and fight coordinator. Where he uses his own skills, he is awesome.

Thanks for your comments. I think you hit all the important points of this episode

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

 


900 million won ? Yes, 900 million won = USD 90,000.  ←  but this is the first time I heard that he earned USD 90,000 for 15 min.
And 1.4 billion = 1400 million won = USD 140,000.  ← That's exactly, I have read the news for his OSIM endorsement fee before. 

I thought 1 billion WON = 1 million USD.

Hence 900 million = 900, 000 USD. And 1400 million won = 1.4 million USD. please correct me if I am wrong. Also seeing other rising popular actors cf fees already 600 000 USD, cant imagine Mino fees is much less.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, he is great in his fight scenes with his sword but the special effects part when he his flying in the air and kicking was less than perfect but that is not his fault but the director and fight coordinator. Where he uses his own skills, he is awesome.

Thanks for your comments. I think you hit all the important points of this episode

Thanks, @CallieP. My thoughts exactly, he is great with the fight scenes with his sword, but the special effects do need some improvement. Maybe budget problems again? Well, if that's the case, Minho's sword and plastic shield fight scenes are good enough for me. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, happivirus said:

I thought 1 billion WON = 1 million USD.

Hence 900 million = 900, 000 USD. And 1400 million won = 1.4 million USD. please correct me if I am wrong. Also seeing other rising popular actors cf fees already 600 000 USD, cant imagine Mino fees is much less.

 

Haha ! You're right, 1 billion WON = 1 million USD, I must be addleheaded.   :wacko:

I've corrected my post. Sorry to confuse you.

 

 

 

20180910 on duty.

 

005DfNRagy1fv45v2c3gsj30yi1pc7wj.jpg

 

005DfNRaly1fv45zj5lafj30qo1bfq92.jpg


79cb95e3gy1fv4581hcz3j21yx1ukhdt.jpg

 

Spoiler

005DfNRagy1fv45v4l15qj30u718vqv5.jpg

 

005DfNRagy1fv45vfdyj5j30yi1pcnpe.jpg

 

005tUwtjgy1fv49rj98dcj30u011iwiv.jpg

 

cr Logo

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gtLmh0622:  It is interesting how Heirs is still fairly popular given that the drama aired almost 5 years ago.  

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 5

The King and Queen rock in the opening scene confronting Gi Cheol.  Now I'm confused.  he is the brother of Queen Gi; is Gi Cheol Chinese?  ES is pretty funny too, standing up to Gi Cheol.  I love Dae-man so worried about his captain.  Did CY return from the dead because he promised to protect ES.  I love how bold the Queen is  even talking back to the King.  I think we all suspect Court Lady Choi is related to CY.  Isn't it strange that she never goes to see how he is?  Hmm, do you guys think when CY rescues ES at Gi Cheol that that is the beginning of CY 's and ES's relationship.  They both seem happy to see one another (aside from CY saying that he likes her).  Notice that he allows ES to touch him.  

 

cr: for photo as tagged via Minoz Mexico Official

PS.  did I insert the photo correctly?  

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

FAITH EPISODE 5

The King and Queen rock in the opening scene confronting Gi Cheol.  Now I'm confused.  he is the brother of Queen Gi; is Gi Cheol Chinese?  ES is pretty funny too, standing up to Gi Cheol.  I love Dae-man so worried about his captain.  Did CY return from the dead because he promised to protect ES.  I love how bold the Queen is  even talking back to the King.  I think we all suspect Court Lady Choi is related to CY.  Isn't it strange that she never goes to see how he is?  Hmm, do you guys think when CY rescues ES at Gi Cheol that that is the beginning of CY 's and ES's relationship.  They both seem happy to see one another (aside from CY saying that he likes her).  Notice that he allows ES to touch him.  

 

cr: for photo as tagged via Minoz Mexico Official

PS.  did I insert the photo correctly?  

 

Hi @CarolynH, yes, you inserted the photo right. Thanks for the photo. Minho must be feeling hot wearing Choi Young's costume. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CallieP said:

Can you explain more about "Media Play"? What is it and what does it do? Thanks!

 

Spoiler

There were lots of actors promoted themselves when/after their dramas aired. Their agency companies were good at making various topics, they issued drafts to medias to state that xxx was most popular, got highest rewards, mentioned or compared others (especially LMH) to raise their own value, and etc. They paid money to SNS accounts for promoting themselves and slandering others, even made fraud views on stream sites.

BTW, donation is an issue as well. When the Sinking of MV Sewol (2014), lots of celebrities announced that they made donations, LMH was attacked by haters that he didn't make donation, but when he got " Happiness Sharing " award in 2016, we finally knew that he immediately donated 100 million won after the Sinking of MV Sewol.

 

When LOTBS was aired, I wondered why the promotions for this drama/leading actors/actress were so poor. Maybe just because both LMH and JJH are top actors, they don't need promotions and they don't like promote themselves ?!

 

 

 

 

Fan made video :

 

 

cr LUCK2

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

 


900 million won ? Yes, 900 million won = USD 900,000.  ←  but this is the first time I heard that he earned USD 900,000 for 15 min.
And 1.4 billion = 1400 million won = USD 1,400,000.  ← That's exactly, I have read the news for his OSIM endorsement fee before. 

thanx for your reply...i will make article about this in my facebook page and i will be paying to boost my post/my article on my fb page

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@leeminhosny

 

KOFICE Global Hallyu Issue Magazine 2018-9+10 Vol. 26
http://kofice.or.kr/b20industry/b20_industry_01_view.asp?seq=989&page=1&find=&search=

From page 49, Hallyu story in Turkey.

 

Lee Min Ho is TOP 2 - Hallyu star you want to meet most.

Thanks chingu but I can't understand completely ,why does it mention  specially about Turkey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Thanks chingu but I can't understand completely ,why does it mention  specially about Turkey?

 

I remember that 2018-7+8 was about the survey in America.

I think they issued the report by different area in every vol. Maybe they found the Hallyu story in Turkey was worthy to be reported separately.   :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

 

I remember that 2018-7+8 was about the survey in America.

I think they issued the report by different area in every vol. Maybe they found the Hallyu story in Turkey was worthy to be reported separately.   :P

hahaha Thank you :Dyes LMH number one in Turkey:wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180911 on duty :

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

6b9650adgy1fv5ao51mzdj20yi1pcai3.jpg

 

6b9650adgy1fv5ao72dvrj20yi1pcalk.jpg

 

cr Logo

 

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures + the clip. It's autumn/fall right now in Seoul so, I'm not surprised why his get-up is like that now, wearing that windbreaker. It's COOL now in there. Not long after, cold season hits in & winter kicks in ... A/F is short in duration. Although, these seasons are considered the best time to visit Seoul. :P

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=672608&page=2

A man from Pyongyang recently escaped from North Korea
The most popular male star in the city of Pyongyang is Lee Min Ho.
Another North Korean woman panel applauds and they say the same thing in the provinces of North Korea.

 

https://tv.naver.com/v/4007477

 

 

DmyU87eU0AAGrY4.jpg

 

 

And the comments about the post of above news in DC.
My English translation is according to Chinese Translation.

 

DmydYVfUYAEnZxG.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=672608&page=2

A man from Pyongyang recently escaped from North Korea
The most popular male star in the city of Pyongyang is Lee Min Ho.
Another North Korean woman panel applauds and they say the same thing in the provinces of North Korea.

 

https://tv.naver.com/v/4007477

 

 

And the comments about the post of above news in DC.
My English translation is according to Chinese Translation.

 

DmydYVfUYAEnZxG.jpg

 

 

 

 

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Isn't it there's also a female NK who defected to SK because of LMH? That after watching his drama "The Heirs", she decided to defect the very next day. So amusing that she also wanted to marry him - hahaha. Well, who doesn't want? BTW, thanks for sharing the translation. I feel happy about this popularity of him in that place. :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPOTTED: Innisfree Is Finally Opening a Store in Manila

 

(SPOT.ph) It's finally happening: K-Beauty brand Innisfree is opening their first store in Manila! While most of their products are readily available on K-Beauty shopping websites, it's still good to know that you can finally shop your Innisfree favorites in a physical store.

 

innisfree-moa-640.jpg
 
Spotted on the ground floor of SM Mall of Asia's Main Mall.
 

All we know so far is that the store is "opening soon" (according to the board-up) on the ground floor of SM Mall of Asia's Main Mall and that it's going to be huge, since it looks like it's going to occupy an entire corner. So while we're patiently waiting for more updates, here's a roundup of some of the products we can't wait to get our hands on once Innisfree finally opens its doors:

 

Spoiler

 

 

innisfree-moa-1.jpg
 
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Innisfree website
 

The Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is great for people who have oily skin. It absorbs excess sebum and deeply cleanses pores, minimizing its appearance. Plus, it leaves a wonderful cooling sensation that refreshes skin!

innisfree-moa-2.jpg
 
Green Tea Seed Serum Innisfree website
 

For a healthy glow, reach for Innisfree's Green Tea Seed Serum. This concentrated serum hydrates skin and is packed with antioxidants from a blend of Jeju green tea extracts and green tea seed oil.

innisfree-moa-3.jpg
 
Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream Innisfree website
 

The Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream is an anti-aging product packed with Precious Orchid Elixir 2.0™ (an ingredient extracted from Jeju orchids), an antioxidant that keeps skin looking youthful and radiant. It nourishes the skin, leaves it tight, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and brightens your skin tone. 

 

innisfree-moa-4.jpg
 
Bija Trouble Focusing Patch  Innisfree website
 

Perfect for trouble spots, the Bija Trouble Focusing Patch has torreya seed oil and salicylic acid essence which help target and improve problem areas within eight to 12 hours. 

 

innisfree-moa-5.jpg
 
My Foundation 2.4 Innisfree website
 

Innisfree's My Foundation 2.4 lets you choose from over 50 formulas depending on your skin's moisture level, coverage, and shade so you'll totally walk home with a foundation that's perfectly formulated for your skin type.

 

https://www.spot.ph/shopping/the-latest-shopping/75057/innisfree-store-opening-manila-a00023-20180910

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...