Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest honeypia

Good job to Min Ho! Such a strong performance he got there. From how he's starting to catch people's attention now, he's definitely on the road to full stardom!

Guest baqinardo

he is perfectly cast as doumyouji. in the first episode, he displayed that he has the looks, height and attitude.

yep. u r right..

i think i found my new fav actor... (not mention i'm a male :sweatingbullets: )

haha...

I didnt watch Japanese ver coz of matsumo Jun (is this right?).

I really dont like him (no offense).

I'm so glad they make Kor Ver.

i hope it will well receive and beat east of Eden in rating.. hehe..

yep. u r right..

i think i found my new fav actor... (not mention i'm a male :sweatingbullets: )

haha...

I didnt watch Japanese ver coz of matsumo Jun (is this right?).

I really dont like him (no offense).

I'm so glad they make Kor Ver.

i hope it will well receive and beat east of Eden in rating.. hehe..

Me too... i really don't like Matsumoto Jun's version, when i first saw him as Tsukasa in japanese version, i cringed badly because i don't think he's good looking (no offense).

Lee Minho looks like Tsukasa when i first saw his pictures and he proves me right. He's the perfect version of Tsukasa<33

He's such a hottie, i don't think BOF will beat east of eden but i think BOF will achieve high ratings despite the harsh competition although not necessarily getting the top spot for the monday-tuesday slot.

Edit:

3176712860_f3cfafecd3_o.jpg

3176712796_6c95001354_o.jpg

from Leeminho's japanese site~

---Caroline

• Like 1

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

just finished watchong BOF two episodes, and i love it, Min Ho is soo dashing on it, it's the first drama i watch him in it, and i must say, he has talent anf he's tall ^^ i love tall men ^^

i didn't watch HYD in his versions, so i can't compare him with the others, and it's not right to compare the versions cos each one has somethng different and new,but im liking the korean version so far, the two episodes wee great and Minho was absolutly funny and great, he reminds me of the little spoiled kids, lol

i tought i may share some pics of the gorgeous :D

200809050740193600ia9.jpg

200808281709048600tl3.jpg

108mm4.jpg

2009010518351710011kt5.jpg

2009010518351710012qt8.jpg

etc343396tt5.jpg

200901051004459013247a4ie4.jpg

200901051004459013247a2vw9.jpg

credit as labelled/daum

'Boys Over Flowers' Lee Min Ho and Davichi's Kang Min Kyung?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

Sigh, it's reality isn't it? Once you become famous, the rumours and gossips start flowing in... :sweatingbullets:

Suddenly, it's becoming the hottest search topic on Yahoo! Korea. LOL.

Sigh, hope it's not true. :(

I remember seeing that pictures of them together before LMH was famous and KMK debutted as Davichi, when she was still an ulzzang and they really look cute together. Just friends? I wouldn't mind them together though. Afterall, KMK is one of my favorite ulzzang<33

I just wonder why did they mention "old" news... sigh~

---Caroline

Guest baqinardo

Me too... i really don't like Matsumoto Jun's version, when i first saw him as Tsukasa in japanese version, i cringed badly because i don't think he's good looking (no offense).

Lee Minho looks like Tsukasa when i first saw his pictures and he proves me right. He's the perfect version of Tsukasa<33

He's such a hottie, i don't think BOF will beat east of eden but i think BOF will achieve high ratings despite the harsh competition although not necessarily getting the top spot for the monday-tuesday slot.

Edit:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3535/317671...3cfafecd3_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/317671...c95001354_o.jpg

from Leeminho's japanese site~

---Caroline

haha..

u ra absolutely right.

In Japanese Ver Other casts was ok with me but not him... :ph34r:

yeah, they wont beat EOE for right now, but after EOE finished, i'm sure they will hit 30% :rolleyes:

n thanks fo r the pics. :)

hello everyone

just finished watchong BOF two episodes, and i love it, Min Ho is soo dashing on it, it's the first drama i watch him in it, and i must say, he has talent anf he's tall ^^ i love tall men ^^

u r right.

Thats drama is addicting. i really cant wait the next episode.

It's so sad that this drama airs 2 times aweek. :rolleyes:

it has been long time i never watch school-based drama in K-drama. :rolleyes:

i think i'm gonna share some pics too..

Some old pics. Sorry if re-post.

credit as labelled:

lmher6.jpg

lmh2xs5.png

lmh3ko9.png

lmh4zs9.png

lmh5jn8.png

lmh6vo6.png

lmh7nd8.jpg

lmh8bx3.jpg

lmh10qr5.jpg

lmh9kr3.jpg

lmh12zp6.jpg

Guest Mariposa28

baqinardo thanks for the pics, MinHo is sooo cute in them

hope this thread will be very active, ^^

yee it's sad that it's only two times a week, 7 days will be great lol

e00271324945d3acd3d3fhz9.jpg

photo0001fv8.jpg

joonpyojapsite3ki4.jpg

joonpyojapsite4pq5.jpg

joonpyojapsite2hg9.jpg

joonpyojapsite1yi3.jpg

credit hydkorea

Guest manderley_angel

he's a 87er.... bahhh, i guess i'm his noona by a year -______-;; hahahah~ but that will not stop me from fangirling over him ^^

he's really shining as Goo Joonpyo in BBF... i hope that really gets him more leads roles in the future :D

Guest pallycute

thanks for pic today ^^

I know he will be famous, because all people who ever be involved in this drama would be a famous star

Like the taiwanese and japanese version, F4 directly become famous.

Me too... I don't like Matsumoto Jun's version, when i first saw him as Tsukasa in japanese version.

I prefer Jerry Yan who played the taiwanese version, his acting was very good as Tsukasa

Sometimes I think his acting and Min Ho have similiarity... but of course I prefer Min Ho coz he's more handsome :)

I know it's kinda late and somebody has already posted it before..

But i will post the another news about Min Ho and Kang Min Kyung-Davici Member dating..

Lee Min Ho and Davici's Kang Min Kyung Deny Dating

Star of the new drama, “Boys over flowers”, Lee Min-ho is being romantically linked to girl group, Davici member, Kang Min-kyung. The reason for the rumor mill going overdrive is the release on the internet of a video of the pair singing and having fun in a noraebang.

Of course, Lee Min-ho denies the whole affair, stating that their relationship is only oppa-dongsaeng.

credit:popseoul!

Overnight star Lee Min-ho awash in CF offers

January 9th, 2009 // by javabeans

Lee Min-ho has been famous for all of five days, but already he’s fielding a swarm of endorsement offers.

Okay, so technically the guy isn’t a total newb — he’s had smallish roles over the past couple of years in dramas like I Am Sam and Run Mackerel and movies such as Public Enemy 1-1 and Our School E.T.

However, all his prior roles put together are nothing compared to two episodes of his latest as “Gu Jun-pyo” (aka the Korean Doumyouji Tsukasa) in the new KBS trendy drama Boys Before Flowers, which has virtually shot him to instant fame. (By the way, the general consensus of his Jun-pyo role is positive; no matter how high the drama’s profile, I doubt he’d be getting so many offers if people were disappointed in his portrayal.)

So now Lee Min-ho finds himself, within a few days of the drama premiere, flooded with offers to advertise formal apparel and casualwear brands, food products, mobile phones, telecommunications companies, and more. They’re all fighting to snag the newfound star on his way up, and capitalize on the drama’s visibility.

Via E Daily

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/01/overnigh...h-in-cf-offers/

---------

Wow :w00t:

So we're gonna find him appearing on some CFs soon i suppose? :lol:

I only got to know him because of the drama. He's hot and all but I prefer that he doesn't smile. He's more charismatic when not smiling.

Guest manderley_angel

Overnight star Lee Min-ho awash in CF offers

January 9th, 2009 // by javabeans

Lee Min-ho has been famous for all of five days, but already he’s fielding a swarm of endorsement offers.

Okay, so technically the guy isn’t a total newb — he’s had smallish roles over the past couple of years in dramas like I Am Sam and Run Mackerel and movies such as Public Enemy 1-1 and Our School E.T.

However, all his prior roles put together are nothing compared to two episodes of his latest as “Gu Jun-pyo” (aka the Korean Doumyouji Tsukasa) in the new KBS trendy drama Boys Before Flowers, which has virtually shot him to instant fame. (By the way, the general consensus of his Jun-pyo role is positive; no matter how high the drama’s profile, I doubt he’d be getting so many offers if people were disappointed in his portrayal.)

So now Lee Min-ho finds himself, within a few days of the drama premiere, flooded with offers to advertise formal apparel and casualwear brands, food products, mobile phones, telecommunications companies, and more. They’re all fighting to snag the newfound star on his way up, and capitalize on the drama’s visibility.

Via E Daily

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/01/overnigh...h-in-cf-offers/

---------

Wow :w00t:

So we're gonna find him appearing on some CFs soon i suppose? :lol:

^ only two episodes of Kkotboda Namja... and he's already getting so much CF offers.... I knew it, his great acting as Joonpyo + a goodlooking face... he's already on his way to celeb status in Korea. Maybe he'll be like Joo Jihoon (of Goong, recently in Antique Bakery) who virtually became an A-Lister after his turn as Prince Shin....

Oh, the picture from Dramabeans:

leeminho9.jpg

Guest she-smiles

what a hottie. I think he is the reason why i am so addicted to HYD.

definitely.

surprisingly, i'm liking his curls too.

he can pull it off.

*rawr