Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 9/21/2020 at 9:04 PM, CarolynH said:

TIME FOR LOTBS QUIZ ROUND 4

Welcome @Amirr--since you like LOTBS, perhaps you want to try your hand at the quiz.  You'll have stiff competition from past winners @JoannaID @madmad min @Aleumdaun and  @SophieH

It's easy this week, so I expect everyone has a shot at being a winner!

1.  HJJ and SC went to the library.  A girl passed a note to HJJ.  What did that note say?

a.  Hey handsome

b.  What's your phone number?

c.  Be quiet!

d.  Are you researching parallel worlds?

2.  Why did HJJ (and SC) go to the library?

3.  What are the 3 steps of love?:heartxoxo:

a.  Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

b.  hot love, romantic love, dirty love

c. dirty love, dirtier love, hot love

d.  romantic love, steamy love,  hot love

4.  What was found at KDR's family home during the excavation?

5.  How old was KDR when he died?:criesariver:

I can't believe 2 IG posts!  @madmad min after you mentioned his sideburns, I couldn't stop focusing on them.  I think he should shave them, then he doesn't have to worry about them sticking out.

@CarolynH I have been intrigued by HJJ's bathrobe pic. LMH looks very different in that. It is not the hair  IMO, but I can't pin point what . Does he look any different to you? 

LOBTS Quiz

I am conceding to @madmad min.. Just read her replies - I think she has got it all correct. Can't top those beautifully written answers. Well done @madmad min Thanks @CarolynH for the quiz. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, why, you don't like the flavor? I've tried the Citron/Lemon one. 4 other flavors where released by soju producer (known as Good Day. These flavors where Yellow (Citron/Lemon), Red (Pomegranate) and Blue (Blueberry) + Raspberry. Citron Soju proved super popular and the company couldn't make supply with the huge demand of this flavor. Try this. I've tried also the Raspberry.  If you dislike the strong soju smell or a first time soju trier, this will be the best choice for you! ... Don't add ice to the drink because it is typically served as a small pour and taken as a shot.  :blush:

lol, I didn't expect that strong of a taste.  I'll try the Citron at your recommendation.  

Now don't jump and raise your hand--WHO wants to help writing the letters to LMH?

I love Anita Yuen and her husband as well.:heartxoxo:

cto

Let's try to stay positive guys.  Don't look at how long it's been since TKEM, but how much closer we are to hearing about his new project!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Let's try to stay positive guys.  Don't look at how long it's been since TKEM, but how much closer we are to hearing about his new project!

Nice words!! :glasses:

Lets be more positive! We  are approaching our goal. Oppa will announce his next project In the near future. :2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This is common a question in Korea

@leeminhosny,  I believe it is an appropriate question. Why can’t many Koreans swim? They don’t need to. Yes, the summers are hot and they are nearly surrounded by ocean, but inland, the rivers are either safe puddles or dangerous rapids that even great swimmers cannot attempt them. There were fewer pools in Korea then. I have great admiration for how Korea has become a developed country so quickly and I am certain pools were not on their minds some years ago. hahaha - But, the number of pools is now increasing and they are wonderful. Many, perhaps most, Koreans go to the beach to see and be seen. Haeundae, Korea’s most famous beach is a great place to see bikinis and has set records for the most crowded beach in the world. But not many of those beach-goers actually swim. Outdoor swimming was a whole different thing in Korea (still love it in the US). Most Koreans don’t like tanning (bad for the skin), and although it’s slightly more acceptable now than it was when I was growing up, showing a lot of skin was looked down upon so you weren’t likely to see a lot of Korean girls in bathing suits. Swimming was just not a major sport in Korea. So if you’re looking at people in my age range - 30’s and 40’s a lot of people still don’t know how to swim. But more and more Korean kids are learning now, there is more access to pools now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

I have been intrigued by HJJ's bathrobe pic. LMH looks very different in that. It is not the hair  IMO, but I can't pin point what . Does he look any different to you?

He looks a bit different to me.  At the time that I watched, I thought his eyes seemed bloodshot, and that was the reason.  I don't really know.  There have been so many different looks captured of him.  

Lee-Min-Ho3.png

It reminds me a bit of this photo, where I think he looks tired.  But then again, maybe the hair does have something to do with it.

EGRXq9AUYAU3jtg?format=jpg%26name=large&

credit to owners

I can't help but worry about loooong working hours and little sleep.  

:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Forgive me for my involuntary mistake, I misunderstood the translation from Japanese. I wondered how the Japanese perceived "The King: Eternal Monarch", because the drama shows a military clash between the Korean Empire and Japan?

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, as far as I remember there was a controversy on this that on that EP (6th???) , which contained a naval battle scene. It was pointed out that the Japanese warships  with Japanese flags were similar in design to current Korean warships. And it got viewed very negatively. That's what happened as I recall. Hence, the PD released an official statement  apologizing for it.  He says that they used  3D modelling & CGI to edit the battleships.  :blush:

• Like 3

Количество подписчиков в Instagram Ли Мин Хо увеличилось еще на 100 тысяч!
19,8 миллиона - поздравляем !!! 
https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

Вилленете , спасибо за подробный ответ! Интересно, как эти обстоятельства повлияли на зрительскую аудиторию «Короля: Вечный монарх» среди японских зрителей - эта драма вошла в топ-10?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

56 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Количество подписчиков в Instagram Ли Мин Хо увеличилось еще на 100 тысяч!
19,8 миллиона - поздравляем !!! 
https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

Вилленете , спасибо за подробный ответ! Интересно, как эти обстоятельства повлияли на зрительскую аудиторию «Короля: Вечный монарх» среди японских зрителей - эта драма вошла в топ-10?

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, yes, congratulations to LMH that his IG followers have grown into huge numbers. Actually, "The King: Eternal Monarch" entered Netflix Top 10 Most Popular TV Shows In 28 Countries not only in Japan. The drama is one of the most popular K-Dramas of the first half of 2020. ...The popularity of the show across the globe is undeniable. The drama might have ended but many are still watching it. The drama has been popular in Asia, Middle-East, & South America. Here - you can check them along with the highest spot reached in each country. (Looking at data provided by Flixpatrol) - The drama maintained its popularity and stayed in the top 10 for a long time in some of these countries. It also managed to grab the first rank in a lot of them. If you want to access the data for more details, here's the link : https://flixpatrol.com/title/the-king-eternal-monarch/streaming

The drama has received a lot of love around the world. :blush:

Asia

Japan  - 2nd

South Korea - 1st

Taiwan - 1st

The Philippines - 1st

Thailand - 1st

Vietnam - 3rd

Malaysia - 1st

Hong Kong - 1st

Singapore - 1st

India - 2nd

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, да, поздравляем LMH, что его последователи в IG выросли в огромном количестве. Фактически, « Король : Вечный монарх » вошел в десятку самых популярных телешоу Netflix в 28 странах, а не только в Японии. Драма - одна из самых популярных K- драм первой половины 2020 года. ...Популярность шоу во всем мире неоспорима. Драма могла закончиться, но многие все еще смотрят ее. Драма была популярна в Азии, на Ближнем Востоке и в Южной Америке. Здесь - вы можете проверить их вместе с наивысшими показателями, достигнутыми в каждой стране. (Глядя на данные, предоставленные Flixpatrol) - Драма сохранила свою популярность и долгое время оставалась в топ-10 в некоторых из этих стран. Во многих из них ему также удалось занять первое место. Если вы хотите получить доступ к данным для получения более подробной информации, вот ссылка : https://flixpatrol.com/title/the-king-eternal-monarch/streaming

Драма получила огромную любовь во всем мире. :румянец:

Азия

Япония - 2 место

Южная Корея - 1 место

Тайвань - 1 место

Филиппины - 1 место

Таиланд - 1 место

Вьетнам - 3 место

Малайзия - 1 место

Гонконг - 1 место

Сингапур - 1 место

Индия - 2-е место

What good news! Wonderful that "The King: Eternal Monarch" is loved by audiences all over the world! Thank you Willenette for the information and the footnote - I will now be in the know news.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1