Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

:4267_LiccGif:

was this made for me or

FYI the swoon Instagram has a collage of kdramas speaking through food 

there’s a lovely scene of GJP shoveling it in but for TKEM they used the scene of Luna and JTE’s dad :(  Siiiigh 

Also 3 out of like, the 7 shows are LMH led dramas.  Heirs, TKEM, BOF.  King of Netflix. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

3 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww yay LMO is number one :).

My dear,

Always Number 1!!!

Lee Min Ho is the sky with no limit of beauty and no limit of acting skills :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

In another parallel universe...

When Lee Gon's counter part is Choi Young...?

Wow!  I can't even tell the difference in age -- Faith in 2012 and The King 2020!   

Thanks @mademoisellesia  Really a Great Sunday Booster !

The poll is done, and Lee Min Ho ranked #1 in the poll of "who has made their name known abroad globally thru video platforms such as youtube and netflix?" with 36% and 6221 votes.
Thanks @Nikaa94 for your post.     So proud of Min Ho -ssi!   

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

Lovely People - Was there any making film or DVD extras of The Heirs? I found a couple of Heirs BTS and LMH seems to be having so much fun with the whole set. Unfortunately, the YT videos were fanmade mash up with songs, so couldn't hear them.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 7/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Min2206 said:

If any one has any clips with Min Ho-ssi being called Oppa, do share please ... since we are on the where's my Oppa

I remember during an award show park bo young did call him oppa but I don't remember the exact video.

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote emoji gifs thanks
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

I remember during an award show park bo young did call him oppa but I don't remember the exact video.

Yes please , yes please 

if anyone has the video or any video on Oppa ..  :Pandabulous:

Oooo.. @Nikaa94  you posted!   Thank you .. just saw it ..  PBY was so shy and cute ... my .. why am I smiling here.. from ear to ear 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Also 3 out of like, the 7 shows are LMH led dramas.  Heirs, TKEM, BOF.  King of Netflix. 

I desperately want City Hunter and Faith to  be back on Netflix. They were available till 2015 . does netflix bring back shows by popular demand? 

i have been requesting for these titles every day since June but individually requesting may not be of help. Can ALL of  us here take some time and request for Faith (2012) and City Hunter (2011) to be included ? :cries:   https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest . I think consistently requesting every day will help.

my react button is still not working and soompi swallowed my LMH badge :rage:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, Layali said:

Yes we are back.Missed all of you lovely souls for 2 whole days.

So when in doubt and uncertainty over when I would be able to read all fellow Minoz esp @Nikaa94 posts, I began re-watching Faith (of course) Always my go to drama.

I was reminded once again of the beauty of Daejang as character . There are so many realistic aspects of his personality that I would hope to see in a potential partner.

In episode 18, after being informed of the death of 24 Wudalchis, when the King  comes to see Daejang who verbally this time clarifies to the king  that imja always came first.

Daejang: Once you asked me what the order was.

King: Yes I did.

Daejang: ALWAYS.....That person was first.

Such unconditional loyalty...one can only dream of.

I can swoon endlessly over this and so many other Daejang's lines and never get tried of it..It has been 8 years.....

I Just watched that Episode last night. Daejang is swoon!!!! I love how Choi Young is a so different than any other LMH character. Daejang is not overly romantic and that's what makes moments like Tracing Imja shadow and statement like what you just posted so significant, because it has so much weight coming from him.

14 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

In case I never told you this before,

I love you guys so much!! 

lets SPAZZ...... 

Love you Chingu :heart:

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'd apply, but I'd probably stick him in the eye since i'm way shorter than LMH.:lol:

We still haven't heard from @gtLmh0622 and @syntyche yet, have we?  Hope you guys can access soompi.

Haha....

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’ll take that job even if I get paid less than minimum wage 

I will take it voluntarily, i can eat paper and live under the bridge. haha...

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote emoji gifs thank you
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

16 hours ago, Layali said:

Yes we are back.Missed all of you lovely souls for 2 whole days.

So when in doubt and uncertainty over when I would be able to read all fellow Minoz esp @Nikaa94 posts, I began re-watching Faith (of course) Always my go to drama.

I was reminded once again of the beauty of Daejang as character . There are so many realistic aspects of his personality that I would hope to see in a potential partner.

In episode 18, after being informed of the death of 24 Wudalchis, when the King  comes to see Daejang who verbally this time clarifies to the king  that imja always came first.

Daejang: Once you asked me what the order was.

King: Yes I did.

Daejang: ALWAYS.....That person was first.

Such unconditional loyalty...one can only dream of.

I can swoon endlessly over this and so many other Daejang's lines and never get tried of it..It has been 8 years.....

:doggie: Thank youuuuuu for liking my posts!! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Layali BOF came back after YEARS (actually, I’m not sure if BOF was ever on Netflix) and shot up to top of the charts.  I bet we could make it happen. 

I would like then to move Legend of the Blue Sea to Netflix so I can cancel Hulu lol.  Right now I pay for Hulu for Agents of SHIELD and LOTBS.  SHIELD ends in 3 weeks...but I can’t quit HJJ.   But I also don’t want to pay $11 a month for HJJ haha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1