Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I wonder how did those ppl get the nice pictures of MINHO from. And how did you get the pic of him in the car?

They have taken pictures of Minho for almost a year. They have a lot of chances to photograph him including in airports, fansigning events, and awards ceremonies. They have Know-how and tips to take legendary pictures of him. They don't take many pictures, instead, they try to capture the best of him.

Besides, their cameras are one of the best and most expensive ones.

alovebof, thanks again for the atminho pics, I really enjoy looking at the different cute expressions of Minho :D

ekrkadl, thanks for the video :) wow~ you got the HD one, I was only able to get the low quality one online :P

BOF Premium event in Yokohama - Opening [Lee Min Ho cut]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhemQYU6Bw

BOF Premium event in Yokohama [Lee Min Ho cut]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfCeZNKhinQ

Cre DC Minho

alovebof, thanks again for the atminho pics, I really enjoy looking at the different cute expressions of Minho :D

ekrkadl, thanks for the video :) wow~ you got the HD one, I was only able to get the low quality one online :P

Mewo, I thought you often visit my blog. you don't? When I upload a video on my blog, I leave an English title for you and Jenny so that you two can reupload it on youtube.

Mewo, I thought you often visit my blog. you don't? When I upload a video on my blog, I leave an English title for you and Jenny so that you two can reupload it on youtube.

ekrkadl, yes, I got your video but that's after I uploaded the low-res one, so I didn't put yours up in YT. Thank you for sharing the videos. :D I will keep on visiting your blog regularly :P

Hello ^^

have news minho today.

I try translated but have some word, I dont understand

have some one can traslated.

이민호 29일 '뉴스라인' 출연···'꽃남 신드롬을 말한다'

[이데일리 SPN 박미애기자] 드라마 '꽃보다 남자'로 올 한해 많은 사랑을 받은 배우 이민호가 뉴스에 얼굴을 비춘다.

이민호는 29일 방송되는 KBS 1TV '뉴스라인'의 기획 대담 코너에 출연해 올 한해 '꽃남' 신드롬의 주역으로 정상의 인기를 누린 배경과 요인 등에 관한 자신의 솔직한 생각을 털어놓는다.

이를 위해 '뉴스라인' 측은 최근 이민호와 인터뷰를 마쳤으며, 이민호는 올 한해 연예계를 넘어 사회 문화 전반에 걸쳐 큰 영향을 미친 '꽃남 열풍'의 주역으로 인터뷰에 응했다.

'뉴스라인'은 그간 김장훈, 조인성, 이승철 등 굵직한 연예인들을 기획 대담 코너에 출연시켜왔고, 최근에는 드라마 '아이리스'로 연기력 논란을 불식시키고 제2의 전성기를 맞은 김태희를 게스트로 초대해 화제를 모은 바 있다. 그 바통을 이민호가 이어 받은 것.

이민호는 올 초 방송된 ‘꽃보다 남자’에서 천상천하 유아독존 캐릭터인 구준표 역을 탁월하게 소화해내며 단숨에 스타덤에 올랐다. 그의 인기는 현재 국내를 넘어 대만, 태국, 중국, 일본 등 아시아 전역으로까지 확대되고 있는 추세다.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002199190

wave to all minoz :P:P

amp, thanks for the scanned of VW, Weekly and 8 Days Magazines :wub::wub: minho looks very gorgeous there :P:P and waiting for the translation from minho's news today, hope someone will translate it soon .. very interested what was written in the news :D

meow, hi dear, thanks for the videos :D

and thanks to all minoz who shared the videos and pics ...

Guest Jenny0622
Guest singapore0950

Hello Gals........

Thank you for PHotos & Videos.......^^

Trugen Event on 29.12.2009

You gals really fast......................posted all great news!

Wow.....it is really fast......^^

Btw, from those pics LMH's looked tired....^^ right?

:lol: