Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 minutes ago, madmad min said:

RegardingLMH  Kisses. Depends on what you want to feel at the Moment. I am all for French and Beheading Kiss but Passionate Kiss or Sweet Peck also work at times. Now Which One should we Choose??? #difficultchoices 

You are welcome, @madmad min chingu as long as you are happy!  

even the kisses have names tagged to each??!  my ... i have to put them on record if he has a long list??!!! :Ohboy3:  what do we call this then? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Min2206

:Megalol:

Ok hold on a min, I don't recall Kim Tan taking "something" off...

Spoiler

went into the gutter there... I know it's definitely not it, but what exactly are you thinking?

You can YouTube all the kisses before the poll. But we don't even know we can have a kiss poll yet. So don't get too excited LOL

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206

Hide contents

went into the gutter there... I know it's definitely not it, but what exactly are you thinking?

You can YouTube all the kisses before the poll. But we don't even know we can have a kiss poll yet. So don't get too excited LOL

wait, i have to scroll up to find that clip -- I guess I have not come to that episode yet

Arrasso, @mademoisellesia sunbae-nim .. on the kisses ...  i need to protect my heart and mind

@mademoisellesia - the clip as shared below, from dear @Nikaa94

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Spoiler

this one from @Nikaa94

Spoiler
2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Ooh @leeminhosny - somehow we can't help but love this Daejang for being clueless .. this character is so different from Kim Tan. :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the detailed info @willenette   Can I say that the PD can request who to cast for cameo roles as well? or can the lead casts requesting so and so?

@Min2206, yes, directors sometimes cast well-known lead actors with whom they have worked in the past in other dramas. The same thing with lead casts - they can suggest/recommend. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

You are welcome, @madmad min chingu as long as you are happy!  

even the kisses have names tagged to each??!  my ... i have to put them on record if he has a long list??!!! :Ohboy3:  what do we call this then? 

Coax Kiss is your emoticon, Kinda like when I want to Coax my Bae for a Short trip to Mountains. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy Birthday @madmad min!  I got you the game over kiss!

cr:ankita ghosh

Hey, an idea for another poll--best kiss!

You guys are so great, helping others to buy LMH badges!  LMH was so happy he posted in IG!  Keep posting and reacting @Aleumdaun.  When the badges are back in stock, we'll get you one!

@1ouise:  I'd be interested in watching Get Up.  Where would we watch it?

@Kris Silva:  Gee now that I look at the photos of LYS and adjussi, I want to watch CH.  They were a cute couple, weren't they?  An added plus, watching those useless legs in action:poledance:

Awww, thank you @CarolynH @Nikaa94 . I will work hard to earn LMH badges. :heartxoxo:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin,  I guess they're to develop something a little more specialized for the members. I also hope more badges are implemented. :blush:

@willenette what is the slider bar I am seeing today? Thanks for the insights on the mechanics of Kdramas. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206

Ohhhh that. It was an apron from the coffee shop (PPL) she was working at.

You haven't told me which dramas of LMH you hadn't seen so, no choice, I'll just share these :P

Study hard ~ the jawlines

Those two clips under spoiler are from CT - lol.  I have so far watched TKEM, Faith, GB, BOF and now Heirs.   In this order ... haha! 

Noted on apron :P @mademoisellesia and the angle - thanks for the valuable pointer -  jawlines! 
Thank you again @willenette

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@mademoisellesia, me - his dramas, which were prior BOF.  :blush:

@Nikaa94 in the entertainment industry, there are some general guidelines that you should keep in mind when you're negotiating. As a rule the screenwriter will get between 2% and 3% of the production budgetIn television, the budget is usually prepared by the Producer, the Line Producer/PM. Feature films are sometimes budgeted by the Production Accountant. Drama and scripted comedy are considered more complicated to budget than other genres. The producer has a big say in the budget. And the bigger the cast or more locations that need to be shot surely increase the budget drastically. Most viewers tune into their favourite shows between 7pm and 10pm and so this period of time has been determined as “primetime”. Therefore, shows broadcasted in these hours will need a bigger budget, as they will be a very competitive spot. Daytime TV shows will have a significantly lower budget. Whether your show will be broadcast on a local channel or a premium cable channel will drastically change your budget.  

@willenette I don't think LMH would want you to watch them as well. I like how he says he reacts whenever he watches himself as GYP here . 

Spoiler
Spoiler

That said I am currently watching Mackeral Run and enjoying it too. He is cute with his very dorky expressions. But the soft loving look in his eyes and modulations of his voice while talking to his lady love is present even then. Good job LMH. If not BOF, this guy would have definitely made this big a mark one way or another. :approves:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

is this true??

I haven't watched Money heist but i know it is popular on Netflix. Is there going to be Korean remake of MH? is it drama or movie remake?

What do you guys think?? :popcornjackson:

Everyone!!! Lets have a discussion about this :D  :rickroll:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

Money Heist has been trending in my region but I have not watched it.

But going by reviews it surely looks good

Rubiyaaaaa!! :Ohboy3:

Thanks for the information. So Money Heist is popular around the world. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am slowly becoming bored and in need of LMH news

Do you need me to give you a job @Nikaa94 lol?  I will need help finding and naming the kiss.  The obvious ones are the game over kiss from PT and tongue kiss from LOTBS.  Everyone knows those kisses.  I'd like one from each drama.

What does that bar with the number represent?  the one under your points or trophies?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@Nikaa94 I looked it up on Netflix...it looks intriguing and would definitely be a hit.  But LMH is so good at romance that I would probably miss his lovey dovey criminal eyes.

I was going to watch the first ep since it looks super popular but now I’m watching Kim Tan and the white guy again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Lee Min Ho Number 1 as the MOST popular Korean Celebrity in Europe!! :fullofhearts: Published by KOFICE (Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange)

KOFICE 2020 Hallyu Survey Results Report 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 7

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

is this true??

I haven't watched Money heist but i know it is popular on Netflix. Is there going to be Korean remake of MH? is it drama or movie remake?

Money heist is one of the most amazing shows I've watched recently. One of my favorites

The Professor is one of the most badass tv geniuses and LMH would fit this role perfetly.

@AgentQuake You should give it a try as it is a show that keeps you on the edge of your seat. But don't forget to shut your brain while watching because its very unpredictable. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Do you need me to give you a job @Nikaa94 lol?  I will need help finding and naming the kiss.  The obvious ones are the game over kiss from PT and tongue kiss from LOTBS.  Everyone knows those kisses.  I'd like one from each drama.

What does that bar with the number represent?  the one under your points or trophies?

oh, that sounds fun!!:issohappy:

I will take your offer :approves:

@CarolynH

1- The Beheading kiss (i think its original is the best)  (The King)

2- The phenomena Tongue kiss  (Blue Sea) 

3- The Goosebumps closet kiss (The Heirs)

4- Night night rooftop kiss (City Hunter) 

5- Game over kiss (Personal Taste)

6- Gu Jun Pyo's playground kiss (Boys Over Flowers)

7- The Imja couple kiss (Faith)  

Note: it has been a while since i watched "Faith",  i think @Layali  and other Minoz can help us name kiss in Faith :approves: i named it "The imja couple kiss" :D 

You can edit these names as you wish!! :approves:but i hope The Heirs kiss name remain the same :D :shaq:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3