Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Nikaa94 we could add the slave hunter writer chung sung il on the list. He seems to be a strong writer. He has next drama on TVN and another drama 2021 is a 100% netlfix production, means it only airs on Netflix. Same with Pd Lee eung book next drama before mount jiri, is 100% netlfix. 

Hmmmmmm.... is LMH getting fully netlfix produce drama?

great!!!

100% Netflix production is great. Count me in! I don't mind it being aired on tvN but i think when dramas are only aired on Netlfix, it does have its own advantage. 

I checked profile of Chung sung:relieved:  il http://asianwiki.com/Chun_Sung-Il_(director)

He also has movie script writing in his resume. :relieved:

If LMG gets fully Netflix produced drama, then it will be awesome and we can get more than 1 season. Because the writer and PD have this in mind to finish off story to produce season 2.  With LMH's massive and huge global popularity, I am sure he gets many Netflix offers. :glasses:

Lets forget about those local TV writers, we should get writer like the one you mentioned :glasses:  I want LMH in a big and great Netflix project!! 

Don't get me excited... :bawling: 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

YES! 

Come, come baby! Come to this side :lol:

Now you should watch it so you’ll know what character I wish lmh to play one day :lol:. Obviously, it can’t be exact as @Nikaa94 will not approve but someone similar with a different story but just as strong. I approve, I approve :lol:

Y’all, Slave Hunters is free on amazon prime so watch it with the mindset that you wish to see lmh play someone like daegil :lol: Go! Go! Lol.

Ok I have amazon prime. But let me finish faith. I still have 11 episodes. 

I can’t help but acknowledge the miss opportunity KES has with Lee Gon as a character. When I read about his character description, I was thinking about Leonardo dicaprio’s role in “the aviator” he played millionaire who suffered OCD, germaphobe, and he washes his hands multiple times a day, I wish writer Kim would flesh out lee gon’s character more and have TKEM for 24 episode like faith :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Hide contents

From PxH to KxE, lots of their fans said their Girl looked down on our Boy, but he's still stalking. :angry::angry:

Before his X being public, he already got many disrespects from PxH's fans. And after being public, how many arraignments of betraying added to him just because of shippers' imagination before.

Spoiler

I like KXE and LHM and low key shipping them.

Spoiler

However I was disappointed in some fans. Not all of them but the one constantly saying he only improved in acting because of her. Some only shipping them because they are assuming he is taking interest in their bias. When shipping I believe it should be equal respect and should support them equally and individually.  Talent can be define differently and to individual tastes. Sometime their opinion almost tried to pass it as fact. Ah! This will be last rant. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Reveal hidden contents

not concentrating on work for past few weeks. Ottoke !

@AgentQuake we are in the same boat, get annoyed on the Joseon part and I  fast forward to ONLY HJJ scenes. 

Btw, I also find Sin-Ah annoying too, dont know why, lol.

I like the Joseon parts because Dam Ryeong hot AF and on rewatch kind of has LG qualities to him.  I could totally see LG and Dam Ryeong making lists of multiple ways to be extra to save their girls.  Including getting poisoned, stabbed, doing the stabbing...

Honestly I could’ve watched a whole movie of HJJ stomping around with his squad scamming people.  Also, William Choi. 

@Heretorant I think I babbled about this before, but Boss in the Mirror ruined Stigma for me.  They play it every time Boss Yang eats like a maniac...and now he’s adopted it for his mukbang channel.

Am now seeing LMH as Daegil acting his buttcheeks off while Boss Yang shovels food in.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@HeretorantRead from Wikipedia on Slave Hunter,  looks promising especially with Jang Hyuk in.  

With  good ratings and  awards to ML should consider watching.

Will put that in my watch list after I finished watching Heirs & Faith. :wub:

I tried to move forward watching Sky Castle but cant and still stucked at Ep 1 :w00t: can't  remove LMH from my head ! :bawling:

@gtLmh0622 got you and fully understand. Mianhae !

@happivirus Dae Man is cute and lovable boy, he is like a monkey  jumping here and there :lol: and he is helpful to Daejang. 

He is still not qualified as ES/JY in TKEM but acceptable. Sad to know that he has lie low after Faith.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@HeretorantRead from Wikipedia on Slave Hunter,  looks promising especially with Jang Hyuk in.  

If you like Jang Hyuk, let me tell you, it’s the best of him! In fact, I’d say daegil is the best ML character in a Korean dramas up to date! He’s an onion! An onion, I say :lol:

onion = character with layers and each layer peeled will make you love him more and cry for him

I’m bringing it up here because I live for the day lmh plays someone like daegil hehehe :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Last post for today: 

Our Oppa deserves the best!!

Gimmieeeee Netflix!!!

I will go all over the world for you and get you the best Netflix writer.. 

There you go.. You got it. I am proud of you. Lets do this

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote gif emojis thanks!

22 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I tried to move forward watching Sky Castle but cant and still stucked at Ep 1 :w00t: can't  remove LMH from my head ! :bawling:

@gtLmh0622 got you and fully understand. Mianhae !

@happivirus Dae Man is cute and lovable boy, he is like a monkey  jumping here and there :lol: and he is helpful to Daejang. 

He is still not qualified as ES/JY in TKEM but acceptable. Sad to know that he has lie low after Faith.

I am watching as i am writting now. Deaman is so unbelievable cute 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Excuse not accepted 

Hahah.. It's a valid one I literally binge-watched it 2 weeks before TKEM started airing.

Edit: On second thought see you on the faith thread I will begin watching on wednesday 

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote gif emojis, thanks.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’ve been rewatching LOTBS again...HJJ is still best visuals with the fluffy curly hair :bawling:

But then I hit the ending with HJJ in his car finding out that SC is there waiting for him and it’s like...jacket of doom??? Umbrella of doom, more like it.

But LOTBS is a lot better on rewatch - I honestly skip a lot of the villain scenes because they annoyed the hell out of me.  HJJ rolling around the bed = flawless.

Spoiler

Yes Yes It iS!!!! On rewatch you can actually concentrate on Very Miniscule Expressions, and bgm and Context (On the first watch I loved it but though JJH was mostly blank and HJJ only fell hard in love after he recovered his memories, becuase I was busy reading the subs, then when I watched the Hand movement or expressions then the Story Grasped me in, by little by Little movements early on as well), For those who said they did not have chemistry, should look again it was a natural one agreed there was no Rabbit Tension evidently but that came from character understanding of Dam Ryung and Se-Hwa). 

Also that HJJ was fascinated but the Weird Jungle Lady in Sapin Episodes as well :) 

Villain scenes only 1 or 2 stood Out, best one was when Sim Cheong twisted the Step Mom's arm and read her Mind and when HJJ turned the tables on for her during his kidnap.

And Yes Si-AH was irritating , but it was natural for her to do so.

LMH playing an Onion, well LG WAS ONION +VOLCANO , its Just that (IF we could actually have the NOVEL Edition It will be easier to understand better), TKEM was a Book with Pages chewed on at the end.

TKEM binge watching IMO could actually take away from its excitement from the Theory Debunkers like me , It was fascinating to read and understand all the Prime Numbers and Time-Space Axis Graphs, we along with LG week by week understood the calculations he wrote on his Green Board, Binge watching has all the answers, TKEM made it fun to use the brains as per me atleast. IONTBO on the other hand is a show you can bingewatch just cuz it is not that scientific heavy but emotionally heavy.

Spoiler

Re KES loosing chance to make LG more than he was portrayed, depends on how she wrote LG's sketch, I think the King-Queen of Passiv-Aggressiva was more concentrated on Luna-SJ 's arc rather than LG, because He being a King had to centralize the entire chaos of MutiVerse.

• Like 6

Chingu, im just lurking on twitter n i found this tweet by fellow Minoz, 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Please dont think tht Im trying to bring negativity here. Thats not my intention:tears:

Just thought want to share it with you guys.

I think the tweet aim to those Minoz acc tht keep enganging war with shippers. My heart really breaks actually when I read the thread.

• Sad 6

10 hours ago, scrawford said:

I am now watching Faith (LMH drama), and it’s the drama that help me move on from TKEM. 
it’s also involve time travel/portal and there is a bad guy with a flute, heheheheh 

if you do what to give it a try, please remember that it’s from 2012 and it’s Goryeo era drama. Aesthetic wise, it’s a bit outdated however I love LMH/Choi young character. 

Totally agree with you. I started watching faith to move on from TKEM withdrawals and because many people recommended it in the shippers thread especially @Heretorant

The lack of cgi definitely takes some getting used to but I'm loving the show so far. It keeps getting more interesting with each episode.

9 hours ago, scrawford said:

Is the faith thread still active?

who can I spazz Daejang with? 

@msdot

@Layali

@Heretorant

@mychoiyoung

anybody???

Me!!! Count me in. We could spazz here.

I'm on episode 16

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Finally white soompi back

13 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

what do you guys think about Kim Dami?

is she good? 

i was searching "Korean actresses" and came across her profile and name :D 

No No No never I don't like her and her acting in Itewon and what happned to soompi again 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Now my computer is working faster and I have nothing to say! argh:headbang:

Support LMH, buy your badges!

Favorite bromance poll is going up tonight (Lmangla's time).  I'm tagging some people to they remember to vote some time over the next 3 days--please tag others who may want to vote-I'm only tagging those whose name I can spell-lol @CallieP; @Nikaa94; @Heretorant; @mademoisellesia (no, your name is not easy to spell, I wrote it on a piece of paper because I tagged you in a prior post! lol); @Aleumdaun; @gtLmh0622; @1ouise; @msdot; @scrawford; @Elnin Joery; @madmad min; @leeminhosny; @Amy323; @Edgar Pordwed; @Layali: @mychoiyoung; @syntyche; @Miss Pizza; @Joanna Alfson

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4