Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Let's start with Fave OST and bromance.  PM me your suggestions 

Favourite OST 1  : Painful Love Heirs OST (in 2013, I  was so shocked he could sing so well and cried sad and happy tears coz he sings with so much emotions and it made me hopelessly love him more and I fell in love all over again..not that I ever fell out lol) 

Favourite OST 2:  If possible, a majority of the tracks from FAITH OST must be included in the poll but I will narrow down my favourite  which is so cruel a task but I will try. 

• Carry on by Ali Faith OST
  • Main title song (instrumental/string version) 
  • Teardrop by Younha (instrumental AND vocal) Faith OST
  • Because My Steps are Slow by Shin Yong Jae 4Men Faith OST ( brings me on brink of tears every time)
  • oh my gawwwd it's impossible. I give up.I love the entire FAITH OST. Tracks and vocals. How cruel you make me chose favourite OST. Faith is my baby and I can't choose amongst my favourite children :wub:

Favourite OST 3 : Serendipity  by 2Young Heirs OST

Favourite OST 4:

It's Alright by Yang Hwa Jin City Hunter OST 

Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung City Hunter OST

Favourite OST 5: 

Gravity by Kim Jong Wan (NELL) TKEM OST 

There's so many awesome choices to choose from its downright cruel to narrow down between them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

:scream: @madmad min Threeeeee extra episodes !... Jesus 

My region over here in S.E.A can't access to Viki :criesariver:

Jealous of you guys .:sad1:

Wait: any genius here that can guide me how to access Viki ? 

I am waiting for my retirement funds, once get it , I'll migrate over to US :joy:

@Layaliwho is noodle head,..is it Daejang ?:D

@Min2206 long time we did not see him in CF, will be good if he gets one

@Nikaa94  keep  praying girl so that all our wish comes true.  

Well, we hope he gets a good script + good PD.

I have a feeling that we might only get to see his next drama in 2021.

But, my heart says nooooooooooo. Is too long the wait. 

But, if he comes with a movie before end of 2020, I am happy  :Please:

@syntychefor you :lol:

2a6051716e7a9c7a93f3af5abbe1f810.gif

• Favorite Overall: CH, Heirs,TKEM
  • Fav LMH Performance : BOF, CH, Heirs, LOTBS, The King
  • Fav Romance : Heirs 
  • Fav Look : Heirs, LOTBS, The King
  • Fav Action : CH, Faith, Gangnam Blues
  • Fav Bromance : CH with Ajussi, The King LG-JY 
  • Fav Kiss: Kiss in the closet (Heirs) Beheading kiss, Rooftop kiss  (CH),Games over Kiss (PT)
  • Fav Crying : Kim Tan &  Hoe Jun Jae
  • Fav Character Overall : BOF, CH, Faith, Kim Tan, LOTBS, Lee Gon
  • Least FAV Wardrobe : Heirs
  • Least Fav Hairdo :  Heirs
  • Least FAV Pairing : BOF, Heirs
  • Least favorite work: -

@Layaliis my tea-time now (3:34pm) and nearly choked reading your response on noodle head... .pineapple :loolz:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Layaliwho is noodle head,..is it Daejang ?:D

Nooooooo 

Noodle head is GuJunPyo ..his perm is shaped like noodles or pineapple.:what!:

@Nikaa94 I wanted to respond to your post of Fav LMH look and hair style but soompi doesnt allow to upload from storage and I don't use any photo-sharing site where I can upload them and post here. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Layali said:

Nooooooo :heart3:

Noodle head is GuJunPyo ..his perm is shaped like noodles or pineapple.:what!:

@Nikaa94 I wanted to respond to your post of Fav LMH look and hair style but soompi doesnt allow to upload from storage and I don't use any photo-sharing site where I can upload them and post here. 

Layaliiiiiii!!! :)  You are so sweet!! :heart1:  Don't worry about it! :happydance:

Thank you for reading my post of Fav LMH. That is enough for me!  :) 

:heart3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Heilo said:

Exactly he mostly operates in levels that normally people would deem ''MAD'' but it's due to the intensity he puts into it but comes off very well to the watching eye and it invokes alot of emotional out of them and they get drawn into it.

The massive success behind Lee Min Ho is most called an X-factor but just another word for talent. Because when you have the right amount of skillset and talent you will shine no matter what. I remember reading somewhere someone mentioned before ''that you could send LMH back in time to his 2006 self and then let him retry again without casting him in BOF but he will still be here and have big break-outs''. I completely agree with that hence a true world class talent will always find it's path to success because the world has a way of making roads for talent. 

@Heilo sorry to cut your post..i applaud everything you've said, you've  written and conveyed it so well ! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Phew... takes me sometime to look for you, your name was so long,hahaha

Yes, I love Lady Choi in Faith too. None of the Wooldachis dare to disobey her.

She is a very good actor. Daejang dare not go agst her else he'll get kick on his butt

She's a scene stealer in Faith and she really made a lasting impression for being the one-and-only Daejang smacker and wise one. She's a regular in writer Song Ji Na's dramas (so was the fortune teller guy in ep1 and Yuan Envoy Son Yoo). All three were later cast in Healer which Lady Choi reincarnated to be Hacker Ahjumma (she was so good in there, hope you guys have seen this drama too). I watch the movie Kim Ji Young, Born 1982 last night; she's in there and made me cry (not that she didn't make me cry in her other dramas). In the beginning I just love/like good looking 20-30s actors (even better if they can act), but there are some veteran actors I just cannot NOT love their acting performances and Kim Mi Kyung is one of them.

@Layali LOL at your Fav Hair entry "No Goryeo hairdo" Hahaha.

You don't like any of TKEM's BGMs?

My personal fav is "My Love and..." , "The King", "The War is Over".

For Faith, I think it'd be the "Main title theme", "I am Woodalchi", "Move & Run".

I've some for CH too except I can't remember the names.

Hehe, I think we'll soon have the LMH ramyeon badge available in store. % vote is currently the highest! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lee Gon

His tears, his sad eyes, his eye lids movement,so many feelings in this scene :heart:

One of my favorite scenes in TKEM

img%5D  

Lee Min Ho's crying scenes are always so well-executed with fine details. So proud of our boy!!  

I hope we get some other new crying scenes in his next project. :sweatingbullets:  Not that I want him to be sad :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Wait: any genius here that can guide me how to access Viki ? 

I am waiting for my retirement funds, once get it , I'll migrate over to US :joy:

@Thong ThinYou have to Download the Viki App and register an account. 

lol...migrate to US so you can use the app? haha thought you would said SK so there's a higher chance to see our boy in person. 

16 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho's crying scenes are always so well-executed with fine details. So proud of our boy!!  

I hope we get some other new crying scenes in his next project. :sweatingbullets:  Not that I want him to be sad :D 

@Nikaa94 Now we missed seeing him cry :tears: ...  the crying scenes in lotbs when his father died he totally nailed that part. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

My region over here in S.E.A can't access to Viki .

@Thong Thin,   ye, most of the drama at Viki are not available in some Southeast Asia regions because they don't have a license. That’s why, many who live in Asia can't watch it. What’s NICE with Viki aside from the subtitle is it's also an app/TV with more than 1 language!  If you're a Viki Pass subscriber and you're seeing theNot available in your region” error message, please know that Viki Pass does not include access to regionally unavailable or unlicensed content, which means regional restrictions still apply when watching a show with Viki Pass. You know, sometimes I wonder if Viki loses its agreement with most of the big television groups out of Korea. The last great show they had from Korea was Hotel De Luna. Since then it’s been mostly passable stuff or DramaFever leftovers. Yes, some of the leftovers are great but some of it is not worth watching again. I’m a long term subscriber aside from Netflix and I’m sometimes getting frustrated with all the “odd” changes taking place with Viki. I know they're a HUGE company, but there are thousands and thousands of viewers on Viki from all over the world.  I heard that a few years ago, the three largest broadcast networks in South Korea, KBS, MBC and SBS, decided to form a streaming platform called KOCOWA. VIKI has partnered up with them, but in order to access this service, users have to pay separately. jTBC also signed a contract with Netflix. It’s sad because Viki has always been my favorite licensed site for many years. I just hope Viki doesn’t get lost! It has already become obvious to me that Viki is facing increased competition from Netflix. :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Layali LOL at your Fav Hair entry "No Goryeo hairdo" Hahaha.

You don't like any of TKEM's BGMs?

My personal fav is "My Love and..." , "The King", "The War is Over".

For Faith, I think it'd be the "Main title theme", "I am Woodalchi", "Move & Run".

I have only watched TKEM twice compared to countless Faith re-watch from start to finish.  Tkem I liked it in bits and pieces. TKEM instrumentals didn't catch on to my tastes yet ..I'm saying the instrumentals were unmemorable unlike City Hunter and Faith on first viewing. 

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, SophieH said:

@Thong ThinYou have to Download the Viki App and register an account. 

lol...migrate to US so you can use the app? haha thought you would said SK so there's a higher chance to see our boy in person. 

Now we missed seeing him cry :tears: ...  the crying scenes in lotbs when his father died he totally nailed that part. 

@SophieH Yeah, his crying scene in his dad's yard where he sees the ambulance was the saddest scene I have seen and his crying scene was so well played.  I don't have GIF for this scene. If anyone has it, please share. 

I have two crying GIF. 1) After he goes to hospital for his dad's death 2) The scene he talks to his dad before he dies

These two scenes below are so heart breaking. Look at LMH's hands in the first GIF!! Look at his facial expression. You can see sadness, worry, a kinda of confusion from his dad's actions, anger, despair, even love for his dad. 

img%5D 

img%5D

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

@SophieH Yeah, his crying scene in his dad's yard where he sees the ambulance was the saddest scene I have seen and his crying scene was so well played.  I don't have GIF for this scene. If anyone has it, please share. 

I have two crying GIF. 1) After he goes to hospital for his dad's death 2) The scene he talks to his dad before he dies

These two scenes below are so heart breaking. Look at LMH's hands in the first GIF!! Look at his facial expression. You can see sadness, worry, a kinda of confusion from his dad's actions, anger, despair, even love for his dad. 

Just got home and saw the heart-wrenching crying scene (ambulance clip) - thanks @Nikaa94  for sharing -  was that from Legends of the Blue Sea?  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Min2206 said:

Just got home and saw the heart-wrenching crying scene (ambulance clip) - thanks @Nikaa94  for sharing -  was that from Legends of the Blue Sea?  

Yes, dear! :) All the ones in my post is from LOTBS. :approves:

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, dear! :) All the ones in my post is from LOTBS. :approves:

:heart1:

Oh My heart JJ. I am so biased I think LOTBS is one of the best in terms of Melo-Emotional prospect work of PJE. But do I want a collaboration of PJE-LMH , no unless she can cook new scenes of romance except Hospital, Kidnap, Rain and First Snowfall and Chicken/Beer. Daymn I was robbed of Joseon KDR . HJJ love.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

It’s sad because Viki has always been my favorite licensed site for many years. I just hope Viki doesn’t get lost! It has already become obvious to me that Viki is facing increased competition from Netflix

Omo Viki Is my Goto Platform for Beautiful Shows (C dramas and K dramas) Netflix does not have all of them available.Maybe Accessing Viki via VPN might work???

My Fav OST??

1. Heirs - Here for You, Love Is my Pain

2. BOF -Something happened to my Heart,Because I'm Stupid, Main Title (Paradise Intro)

3. TKEM- Maze, Orbit, Gravity,BGMs

4. Lotbs-Sad Mermaid Story,Lean on You, If Only, Windflower,Shy boy

BOF actually has one of the best OSTs, "I still love the retro romantic or whatever genre it is version for Baby I Love you I am waiting for you Song"

• Like 7