Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Geeez .. I am calling Daejang to come after you two!    How many years ???  a decade, a century or 600 years?? !   Dang me ,where was I? 
I am still stuck with Daejang-nim

I cant move ... help me please

Yup, it’s almost been a decade.

I’m possessive over lmh. @mademoisellesia can validate :lol:

Ok, we need to know which drama you’ve watched and which you haven’t. If you have not seen Boys Over Flowers, it’s a must for lmh’s iconic Gu Jun Pyo! If you have not seen City Hunter, it’s a must for lmh’s hot action! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

We can all have the badge! 

Points donated. I’m holding you accountable!

Whoa .. you don't have to , chingu - I am really touched , truly am!   

and wait .. i am texting  , wait,  calling out to  Daejang not to kill you but kiss you instead ... please wait yea @Heretorant

:ohboy2:      or        :kisslevel:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Geeez .. I am calling Daejang to come after you two!    How many years ???  a decade, a century or 600 years?? !   Dang me ,where was I? 
I am still stuck with Daejang-nim

I cant move ... help me please

To have MinHot is to own Gu Jun Pyo, Jeon Jin Ho, Lee Yoon Sung, Choi Young, Kim Tan, Heo Jun Jae and Lee Gon. On different days of the week, MinHot can become any one of them @Heretorant and I like kekeke.

Imagine him holding your hands reciting the line, "If I can have you, Imja, it will be forever"! FOREVER!!! Yeah ok, stay with Daejang. He's a very decent dude AND very loyal. Oh. Did I mention rich?? HAHAHA. Money isn't a concern for him so he is likely to let his wife handle the bank accounts. WIN!

:poledance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

To have MinHot is to own Gu Jun Pyo, Jeon Sun Ho, Lee Yoon Sung, Choi Young, Kim Tan and Lee Gon. On different days of the week, MinHot can become any one of them @Heretorant and I like kekeke.

Imagine him holding your hands reciting the line, "If I can have you, Imja, it will be forever"! FOREVER!!! Yeah ok, stay with Daejang. He's a very decent dude AND very loyal. Oh. Did I mention rich?? HAHAHA. Money isn't a concern for him so he is likely to let his wife handle the bank accounts. WIN!

:poledance:

Who the heck is Jeon Sun Ho? :lol:

Omg, what kind of fan am I? I’m guessing that’s lmh in personal taste? I take Heo Joon Jae over him any day.

And I’m guessing Jong Dae is out because he’s a gangster? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, i think u are way too excited. Whos Jeon Sun Ho???

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just checked and his name was Jeon Jin Ho. I knew something didn’t sound correct.

Looks like @mademoisellesia and I are not fans after all :lol:

p.s. you can tell which of his character and drama is my least favorite lol.

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

To have MinHot is to own Gu Jun Pyo, Jeon Sun Ho, Lee Yoon Sung, Choi Young, Kim Tan and Lee Gon. On different days of the week, MinHot can become any one of them @Heretorant and I like kekeke.

I got to know MIn Ho-ssi through King Lee Gon (every night before I sleep, I thank the King okay .. and also get to look at the Queen he was necking there)  ...   and now,  I am stuck with Daejang Choi Young and his Imja  ..  ... but Daejang wont let me move ON ... 

I was told to watch City Hunter next - they said I will fall or sink helplessly in there ... bracing myself:sweats:

I see you guys prompting on this "Who the heck is Jeon Sun Ho? "   - someone I should avoid?  @Heretorant

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

p.s. you can tell which of his character and drama is my least favorite lol.

Aww too bad. I love Jeon Jin Ho, I think he's sweet in his own way except for his noble idiocy in ep 15:sweats:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

and I forgot about Heo Jun Jae! Hahaha.

Hahaha..How could u forget Jun Jae 

Chingu, u need to control, control, control urself kekeke:crazymad:

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

except the Game Over-mida kiss and back neck kiss.

That Game over kiss scene will be forever remembered!:Cornykiss:

For me, TKEM neck kiss surpass tht back kiss in PT:fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

The King photo essay

cr: iloveumino

looks like she also got the signed poster by LMH :)

EcEOM99U8AEmdzn?format=jpg&name=small

EcEONipUcAEVzv2?format=jpg&name=small

@mademoisellesia they're adorable! So nice of LMH supporting WDH before he enlists. While WDH shaved his head, LMH did color his hair lighter.   

• Like 8
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

EcJ3TjcU4AAfzpT?format=jpg&name=large

Bromance continues... I love it. They are so adorably cute in these photos!! 

This Joy 187 Korean Makeup Shop is a Korean Makeup and Hairstyling shop, as googled.  Having his haircut .. saw balloons .. so sweet of Min Ho-ssi to accompany his Chief Royal Guard  ...  thanks @mademoisellesia for posting the pics from WDH IG .. i could only post the link .   

• Like 6
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Omaigodddddddd, so cuteeeeeeeee:cutekitty:

He's cherishing friendships and embracing them so gladly. It is also the first time he's posted about his friend..now we need F4 post when WDH returns. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3