Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I'm going to be positive and believe we'll hear something by Aug-Sept about his next project.  i'm thinking he'll have a fan meeting sometime soon too.

I know TKEM just ended, but we're going to need to work on LMH's birthday

Do we all like Lmangla's question?  I do, I think it will lead to some fun questions

On 6/9/2020 at 6:58 PM, CarolynH said:

Q1. imagine you end up running into lee min ho and his manager at the airport. his manager says you can ask one question but min ho is bored of the usual questions. so, what would you ask?

Thoughts for another question?  I'll try to think of something as well.  

• Like 9
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm going to be positive and believe we'll hear something by Aug-Sept about his next project.  i'm thinking he'll have a fan meeting sometime soon too.

Love this positive approach!! Thank you!! Hearing that makes me so happy! :relaxed:

• Like 7

Spoiler

On 6/11/2020 at 9:12 PM, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 I did a search for Ignoche on google but could not find any real info on it. I think you had put  something on this forum about LMH learning to speak Ignoche style (not sure if I got spelling right). I understand what it was saying but I wonder if there is something on YouTube to show the difference between speaking Ignoche style and regular Korean. How LMH is speaking differently from KGE or KDH as JY or SJ as a detective? I don't notice the difference except for some words like when he says "Hey"  "Ibugey" to JTE.  Apart from that, it seems he is speaking normal Korean. I am curious to listen to the difference. Why does JTE  not ask him why he speaks so strangely?  She just accepts it as normal.

Found it! It's actually Igonche.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:33 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

According to Chinese translation, "Igonche" means the way of Lee Gon's speaking. Different from normal people, Lee Gon's speaking way is more classical. I think like other royal families in England or Japan. Their speaking ways are different from us.

31.jpg?type=w1200

1.jpg?type=w1200

15.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

30.jpg?type=w1200

5.jpg?type=w1200

8.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

LMH IG update

I appreciate everyone who loved "The King." Always be happy.

EaXspzBU0AAvjMw?format=jpg&name=small

EaXsqM7U8AEl4j9?format=jpg&name=small

6 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Has anyone tried to authenticate their membership information since the server change at Minoz fan club?

I followed the instructions and updated my personal information, but I can't get my ticket number to authenticate.

I remember from last year that everything has to match exactly, even the spaces, but I couldn't get it to work.

They said if it doesn't work, send them a Q&A, but I can't get that to work either.

There is nothing for me to click to submit a question.

Have any of you been successful?

Hi @1ouise. I also encountered problems in authenticating at first. So I just created, as the site advises, a new account. Then I proceeded with the authentication; I entered my membership # indicated in the ID card that was provided to us last year. Then I got confirmation for my authentication. 
  • Like 8
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

A bit unsatisfying because it’s far too perfect for everyone else yet not perfect enough for the OTP. A happy ending but no definite answer on whether they’ll get married. It’s somewhat bittersweet but I’m not sure if I love it just yet. I’ll come around. I like the ending for the OTP more than I liked the ending for everyone else. It’s just too perfect that it’s not perfect. If you know what I mean. 

If I just think of this story as written for LG, then I fully accept it. It was intriguing and LG was written wonderfully! Everything was laid out so that LG’s story could move forward. The only thing that ever resulted from the doppelgänger switching (Lee sang do + SJ) was LG finding out LR was alive. The rest of the doppelgänger switching went to waste! Just a complete waste of screen time! In the end, LR fell flat as a villain. LG was an intriguing protagonist but LR was not a good match as a the antagonist. I had hopes of LR but he was taken out quite too easily. I wish he would have at least put up a fight before he died. I still like this drama but just wished LR was more fleshed out and I think @gtLmh0622 can agree on this. It was you who wanted more screen time for LR right? Lol. If I look only at LG and the love story, I love this drama to bits. But as a whole, it left things to be desired. Writer Kim is not good at writing villains. 

I love lmh as LG though! He delivered flawlessly and I’d say it’s one of his best performance! I love LG as a character too and will miss him dearly! I’m sad I won’t get to see our boy again next week. I hope he doesn’t make us wait too long. I’m already anticipating his next project! Please come soon. 

No, I wanted more screen time for Lee Gon.   :P
If there were so many screen times for KSJ's stories, I thought LG's stories should be more important, how he grew up well, his childhood or youth with grand mom, his doctor uncle, and JY.

Yes, I hope he will find the next project soon, as he talked in his fan meeting, will give us more good works.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

I appreciate everyone who loved "The King." Always be happy

Spoiler

This was my first “live” LMH drama and what a roller coaster ride it’s been.

I have loved every minute of it!

I think I have experienced every emotion- Puzzled, exhilarated, frustrated, marvelling, in awe etc- and it’s been great to see how everyone  on here and the TKEM thread have experienced it 

I think and hope it goes down as one of the greatest  Kdramas. What a genius KES 

is.

Re Netflix - apparently it only starts in Europe next week so that should take it 

even higher on Netflix’s yearly figures. (We were lucky to get in the UK at the same  as Asia

Re the fan club I joined on the 10th admission - please can anyone tell me 

if I now have to rejoin on the 11th one? Do we have to renew it every year.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Hopping in here for the first time to say that I became a fan of LMH because of the The King.  A bit sad now that it's over and based from his filmography he takes time in between projects.  I will miss him :(

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

I haven't watch the final episode of TKEM. Having mix emotion already and don't want TKEM to end yet. I am loving Lee Gon character so much that I am missing this character already. LMH is so good and embodied his character so well. Can't imagine anyone else playing this role other than him. I am hoping he would take up 1 film and 1 drama per year. Would love to see him taking up a project like Matrix or House of cards. 

• Like 13

d2626a8bgy1gfqhgi9q23j20v91vp179.jpg

Spoiler

d2626a8bgy1gfqhgjbxnlj20v91vptp5.jpg

d2626a8bgy1gfqhghhkljj20v91vptpk.jpg

d2626a8bgy1gfqhgk88t9j20v91vpwv9.jpg

Some Knetz comments for the clip of LR was beheaded by LG.

Translation is according to Chinese translation by 大_薯-.

Lee Min Ho is so handsome like a real king. Don't waste your good looking and acting, please do hard works like a cattle.

Lee Min Ho/Lee Gon's acting is legendary, appearance and acting are surpassing a king.

Lee Min Ho's acting even a small action or details are really like a king himself.

Really like Lee Min Ho's King Lee Gon, from charisma to heart fluttered, all perfect acting.

• Like 10
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

I also encountered problems in authenticating at first. So I just created, as the site advises, a new account. Then I proceeded with the authentication; I entered my membership # indicated in the ID card that was provided to us last year. Then I got confirmation for my authentication. 

My login works just fine, so I can't use my email to create a second account.

I guess I'll just wait for the 11th recruitment.

It's nice that now we don't have to go through Interpark.

I was planning to attend this year's fan meeting, but I don't know what will happen now because of Covid.

• Like 4

Revisit The Momentous Shocking Twists In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

04-660x400.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch has sure fortified its imaginative narrative with a whirlwind of plot bends that made fans gasp!

Marking the finale episode today, let’s look back on the riveting ride brought by Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Kyung Nam, and Jung Eun Chae in The King: Eternal Monarch.

0606%EB%8D%94%ED%82%B9%EC%98%81%EC%9B%90

The King: Eternal Monarch tells the story of two parallel universes, one in which Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one which is similar to present-day Korea. Lee Min-ho stars as Emperor Lee Gon, who fights evil and tries to close the door between the worlds, and Kim Go-eun stars as Detective Jeong Tae-eul, who teams up with him to protect people’s lives.

Check out some of the most thrilling moments in the series below.

Spoiler

Kang Sin-jae Meets His Alternate

Imagine Kang Sin-jae’s shock when he discovers his doppelgänger in a hospital bed. His father reveals he was able to receive a replacement for his comatose son as a bonus for selling the care center to Lee Lim. It’s even more heartbreaking news for Kang Sin-jae when he realizes his dad only cares about meeting Lee Lim and escaping to the other world.

source.gif

Lee Lim Kills Lee Lim?!

Talk about not being familiar with your self. Lee Lim decides to go back in time to warn his past self about his failed coup and to instruct him to kill child Lee Gon. He definitely overestimated himself and was in for a surprise when his past self slashes him with his sword (hidden in his umbrella).

source.gif

Lee Gon Is The Savior

This might not have been surprising for some, but it was interesting to see Lee Gon and Lee Lim realize the identity of the shooter. Unlike Lee Lim, Lee Gon doesn’t try to change his destiny. What’s perhaps more surprising is that he’s planning on going back once more. This time, he’ll have reinforcements though since Jo Yeong and Kang Sin-jae are determined to help him out.

giphy.gif

Lee Gon Gets Stuck In Time

With only half of the magic flute, Lee Gon is unable to immediately go back to the time he came from. He has to wait in the in-between place for approximately four months to travel 26 years. Yikes!

giphy.gif

Lee Gon and Jeong Tae-eul’s Time Defying Love Story

While Lee Gon travels through time, he meets 5-year-old Jeong Tae-eul. This meeting changes Jeong Tae-eul’s memories and they meet again in 2016. Remembering him clearly, Jeong Tae-eul embraces Lee Gon first when they meet in 2019. The couple rewrite their love story which deepens their relationship.

source.gif

Jeong Tae-eul Teams Up With Luna

Will Luna prove to be trustworthy? It’s not easy partnering up with someone who stabbed you… but Jeong Tae-eul will do anything to save Lee Gon. Only time will tell if Luna will help Jeong Tae-eul steal the other half of the flute or do something else. With both Lee Gon and Jeong Tae-eul making plans to save the worlds and each other, we’re in for an epic ending.

source.gif

Don’t miss the finale episode of The King: Eternal Monarch on Netflix, 10:30 PHT.

PR Source & photos courtesy of Netflix

Article source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/shocking-twists-in-the-king-eternal-monarch/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

No, I wanted more screen time for Lee Gon.   :P
If there were so many screen times for KSJ's stories, I thought LG's stories should be more important, how he grew up well, his childhood or youth with grand mom, his doctor uncle, and JY.

Yes, I hope he will find the next project soon, as he talked in his fan meeting, will give us more good works.

Hahahaha wait, it wasn’t you? Who was it then, that wanted more than 1 minute of screen time to explain LR’s story? It was during our Netflix viewing last week. I only wanted to give him 1 minute but someone else wanted to know his story :lol: @CallieP? @msdot? @CarolynH?

I think we’re all feeling the same here right? We’re all totally missing our boy. Why do I do this to myself? Only lmh can pull me right back into the kdramaland and make me feel empty when he’s gone. For the past 2 years, I was fine. I casually watch korean dramas and moved on. Now after TKEM, I can’t sit still. I miss him, I need to see his next project! It’s unhealthy :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha wait, it wasn’t you? Who was it then, that wanted more than 1 minute of screen time to explain LR’s story? It was during our Netflix viewing last week. I only wanted to give him 1 minute but someone else wanted to know his story :lol: @CallieP? @msdot? @CarolynH?

I think we’re all feeling the same here right? We’re all totally missing our boy. Why do I do this to myself? Only lmh can pull me right back into the kdramaland and make me feel empty when he’s gone. For the past 2 years, I was fine. I casually watch korean dramas and moved on. Now after TKEM, I can’t sit still. I miss him, I need to see his next project! It’s unhealthy :lol:

Heretorant, it only means that the drama had successfully created emotional connections to you. You relate to the characters and feel the same emotions - hahaha. :D

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant  It may have been me!  I've always want to know more about LL.  However, I'm on the same boat as @gtLmh0622 when it comes to SJ.  His story could be a separate drama!  The killer was episodes 3 and 4. I barely got through those two episodes.  Maybe it they wove in SJ's story into a number of different episodes I may have accepted it, but, especially, episode 3, minutes upon minutes of SJ.  I walked away, but had to listen in case I heard LG's voice.  After all, the title of the drama is The King, not the pathetic life of Kang Shin Jae.  I also wanted more of LG and JY-that was my ship that stalled in the harbor!:grimace:

Empty is the right word.  I became accustomed to watching an episode Sat morning.  Now, nothing.  I know there are other dramas, but I'm nowhere near as invested as I am in a LMH drama.

Birthday questions.  I thought of a couple:

1.  What would you give LMH for his birthday?  ( I asked a similar question around Christmas)?

2. What alternative ending would you like to see for one of his previous dramas?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

@CarolynH @Lmangla

Lmangla, were you the one who set up the last poll. Saw the post from @syntychefrom Tim Llewlyn about a possible Season2. Could you set up a poll on TKEM site on who would want a second season of TKEM that includes KGE and LMH?  Not sure about WDH because he will be doing MS.

Looking forward to the birthday bash!

@gtLmh0622 I was wondering why LMH always wore a mask on the way to work and back during MS? You saw him there correct at the senior center?  He removed it on his last day there. I never thought to ask if it was required by the government for celebrities, I don't understand why he has to do it?  Do any of the celebrities ever give the reason why?  He arrives by car and is outside for only 1 or 2 minutes so I don't see the necessity.

Second question is when he is inside working, does he remove his mask or he wears it the whole day at work? I don't recall any of the seniors going there talking about him to the press. I am sure some of the seniors must have watched his dramas or movies so how come they have not been interviewed by the press about him during or after his MS?  What he does there?  How did he react with the seniors?  What they thought of him there? :blush:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

After all, the title of the drama is The King, not the pathetic life of Kang Shin Jae.

Hahahahaha I’m laughing so hard at your comment :lol:. It’s kind of true. Ok, I go back and forth on his character but in the end, I feel like pity becomes draggy when you’re constantly feeling horrible for yourself. KSJ was that character for me. He’s always bitter and stubborn, and uncooperative at times. I liked him the most when he was having a conversation with LG by the pond. I really felt their tough brother love in that moment. 

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

1.  What would you give LMH for his birthday?  ( I asked a similar question around Christmas)?

2. What alternative ending would you like to see for one of his previous dramas?

1) A letter? Something that comes from the heart and not materialistic. Because he’s way richer than me and doesn’t need anything that money can buy lol.

2) I want to rewrite a lot of his drama endings lol. But what’s in the past is in the past. I might offer an ending for the most recent work because it’s fresh. I’ll think about it and see if I write it out because it might be long lol. 

———————————————

Am I hearing @gtLmh0622 is from Korea? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

Since TKEM has ended, I’m finally open to discuss who I want him to pair up with next. 

This list is in no particular order. 

1) IU - I thought she was amazing in HDL.

2) MCW - always been fond of her in Nice Guy. I prefer her in melo genre. Not as much in comedy. 
3) GHJ - she’s a classic rom-com queen.

4) JJH - I definitely don’t mind them collaborating again. But this time, I don’t want a rom-com. They’re both great at action so I would like a thriller. 
5) KTR - I liked her in Mr. Sunshine. 

6) PBY - I think they’ll be cute and she’s a good actress. 

Actresses I don’t anticipate: 

1) SHK - love her BUT I think with the whole ssc shippers, lmh will receive a lot of hate

2) HHJ - sorry, she just didn’t do it for me in W. Her acting was lacking. I might have to watch more of her.

What about writers? Which writers would you like lmh to work with? I don’t have any but I have a list of writers I don’t want him to work with lol. 

1) Writer Kim 

2) Writer Park Ji Eun

Hahahahaha, I’m laughing because I named the writer of his most recent and previous drama. 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Since TKEM has ended, I’m finally open to discuss who I want him to pair up with next. 

This list is in no particular order. 

1) IU - I thought she was amazing in HDL.

2) MCW - always been fond of her in Nice Guy. I prefer her in melo genre. Not as much in comedy. 
3) GHJ - she’s a classic rom-con queen.

4) JJH - I definitely don’t mind them collaborating again. But this time, I don’t want a rom-com. They’re both great at action so I would like a thriller. 
5) KTR - I liked her in Mr. Sunshine. 

6) PBY - I think they’ll be cute and she’s a good actress. 

Hide contents

Actresses I don’t anticipate: 

1) SHK - love her BUT I think with the whole ssc shippers, lmh will receive a lot of hate

2) HHJ - sorry, she just didn’t do it for me in W. Her acting was lacking. I might have to watch more of her.

Hi to everyone. I think this is my first post here, most of the time I was lurking in the TKEM thread.

If given the choice, I would like to see him with either KTR or PBY.  KTR impressed me in Mr. Sunshine, while I could never forget PBY's strong screen presence in Werewolf Boy. 

There is one actress which wasn't included in the list whom I thought would like to see him work with. Lee Se- Young from the Crowned Clown.

• Like 8
  • Love 1