Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@LmanglaLet's set it up Friday, so people have 2 days to post .  So, the only thing we really need to do is come up with questions before the 19th, right?  The food and drink will be easy.  

that sounds like a plan. this way, we can cover all time zones of world. yea, it is good to have 2 questions so people have something to post about. generally, one question can be more funny or random as that leads to some fun chatter and another one can be a little serious but not too much. otherwise, you don't get conversation. I am sitting in Asia. so I can set it up in the morning after I have my coffee and then the thread can take over as hosts - basically respond to posts and click likes etc. is the thread evenly dispersed across geography?

• Like 3

LEE MIN-HO GLOBAL OFFICIAL FAN CLUB 

11th MEMEBERSHIP RECRUITMENT

EaNUQAnU0AEBf7H?format=jpg&name=900x900

EaNROJjVcAAN91M?format=jpg&name=small

[GLOBAL MINOZ 11th membership]

Recruitment Period : From 14:00, Monday, June 15, 2020 To 23:59, Friday, July 24, 2020 (KST)

Membership Period : From Saturday, August 1, 2020 To Saturday, July 31, 2021

Registration site : Koreans/Domestic Residents – Korean website (http://leeminho.kr)

Foreigners/Overseas Residents – English Website (http://leeminho.kr/us)

Membership Fee : KRW 25,000 (Does not include extra delivery charge different from countries)

Registration Qualifications : Domestic and overseas residents (Except in Japan)

Must be a member Lee Minho Official Website(http://leeminho.kr)

According to the Minoz global fan club policy, residents in Japan are restricted to register in this Minoz recruitment.

Please check the official website in Japan.

JAPAN Official Fanclub: https://minho.jp

http://myment.godomall.com/board/view.php?&bdId=notice&sno=147

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Kim Go Eun's Rules For Lee Min Ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch"

kim-go-euns-rules-for-lee-min-ho-in-the-

The latest episode of "The King: Eternal Monarch" shook the K-drama world as the love story of Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) and King Gon (Lee Min Ho) may end in each other's arms in destiny. Will the universe accord to their fate and give them a happy ending? 

Kim Go Eun's Rules for Lee Min Ho in
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

Kim Go Eun's Rules for Lee Min Ho in "The King Eternal Monarch"

Each episode of the series left a striking storyline that one can never forget. Last week's episode was the strongest as Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho sit outside the hospital, showing the audience that their chemistry and deep love transcend through time.

As they spent the time together alone and undisturbed, it was also the saddest time for them. For the first time, King Gon asked permission from someone dear to his heart to leave. He needed to go back and save the world that is by catching his uncle and kill him.

Doing so, the legendary flute of the Silla Dynasty - Manpashikjeok will be whole again. Chances are the axis realm will close both worlds. Either King Gon remains in Corea, Tae Eul stays in her world, or they are together in one place. How it will reveal this finale episode is expected to be mind-blowing.

Kim Go Eun's witty and fun character makes Lee Min Ho fell in love with her. And can we all just pause for a minute and appreciate this onscreen couple's exchange of lines, which undoubtedly struck us?

A composed detective she is, she finds the courage to let King Gon know her rules.

Jung Tae-Eul: Tell me you'll come back. That is the 10th rule. No matter what happens, you have to come back - 11th rule. As you catch Lee Rim and even if the door closes, open all doors in the universe and return to me. Promise me you'll do! That is the 12th rule.

King Gon: I will open all the doors in the universe. I promise to come back.

It was heartbreaking to see Lee Min Ho leave and face uncertainty. Will fate change for them? The larger their fate is, the more the things that are bound to happen. Although they haven't reached their destination, it will be when their love is united.

Another line that hit really hard was when Tae Eul tearfully begged from Shin Jae (Kim Kyung Nam) to give her the half of the magical flute. As her childhood friend admitted his feelings, she acknowledged it and assured him of her safety.

Jung Tae Eul: Please give it to me. I won't apologize for not having known how you felt. If I say I feel bad for you, I am a hypocrite for it. But just like your feelings for me. I also like someone a lot. Please help me, and if I don't go, I think I will die.

As King Gon leaves to save the world, Tae Eul goes through time and realm to be with him.

So folks, prepare your popcorn, chips, tissues, or your huggable pillow for coming Friday. As the waiting game gets smaller, let's watch first the endearing scene below - when King Gon puts Tae Eul to sleep. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

*** This picture captured my heart. Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan's bromantic chemistry carries 'til the end of the drama. They're worth watching and truly an eye-candy. It's friendship & loyalty until the end. :blush:

the-king-lee-min-ho-and-the-unbreakable-

And take a look at them during the presscon :

the-king-lee-min-ho-and-the-unbreakable-

"The King: Eternal Monarch" finale episode will break or make our hearts, but we're here for it!  :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Small-Screen Returns of Actors Who Have Been Dominating Since Late 2000s to Early 2010s

small-screen-returns-of-actors-who-have-

You've probably seen the hype these past few days about the actors who have been on newly released K-dramas. Now, we narrowed it down to seven lead actors who have been making huge comebacks on the small screen.

Third on our list of male leads is Lee Min Ho from "The King: Eternal Monarch." This is his first K-drama after his mandatory military service. He earned his breakthrough in the hit romantic-comedy series "Boys Over Flowers," where he starred together with Kim Hyun Joong, Ku Hye Sun, and Kim Bum. He never disappoints in his projects like "City Hunter," "The Heirs," and "The Legend of Blue Sea."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118075/20200610/small-screen-returns-actors-who-dominating-late-2000s-early-2010s.htm

• Like 6

On 6/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, Marialm said:

Eu adoraria Min Ho interpretar Kurosaki Ichigo do anime Bleach (e Song Ji Hyo como Rukia).

(desculpe se a frase ficar estranha, estou usando
o tradutor do Google)

Translation : (Portuguese)

I would love Min Ho to play Kurosaki Ichigo from the anime Bleach (and Song Ji Hyo as Rukia).
(sorry if the phrase gets weird, I'm using the Google translator)

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

There is a writer called Kim Eun Hee (Jirisan (New),Kingdom, signal).  I heard the name of her dramas and I think her dramas are successful too. Not sure if she focuses on Romance too. It seems like her style is different. If LMH wants to try a different genre, it would be great to try her style of drama. When is LMH going to be interviewed? lol I miss his interviews. We can get to know his opinions about his future projects through him. He might have changed his mind about projects after MS. 

1 more episode left and Im so sad!! :tears: This drama should have been 20 episodes. 

Nikaaonly one more episode, and we'll see how King Gon and Tae Eul's love story will end up. :blush:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fit For A King: Lee Min Ho's Designer Attires in "The King: Eternal Monarch"

DIOR 

Fit For A King's Couture Lee Min Ho in

Fit For A King's Couture Lee Min Ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch" Designer Attire

In Episode 3, King Gon walks around the Republic of Korea as he steps in the world for the first time. He wears a sleek gray coat from Dior Men's Fall 2019 collection. Lee Min Ho looking authoritative and stands out even if he tries to blend simply in the crowd. The color palette muted in dove gray button-down.

HERMES

Fit For A King's Couture Lee Min Ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch" Designer Attire

In one of the scenes where he dines in, King Gon wears a monochromatic look by wearing a navy blue Hermes coat and a matching button-down. Large buttons on the coat make a statement details to his cool look. In his drama series, Lee Min Ho's fondness on changeable colors like black and navy blue on the series. But he can also get to wear neutral colors and play with it.

DUNHILL

It was the intense scene in the series where King Gon met face to face Lee Rim. In the center of the crowd where he rode with Maximus and with a fierce look. The sophisticated black coat he wore most of the entire episode is from Dunhill.

Spoiler

BERLUTI

King Gon cried and one of the saddest parts of the drama, where he grieved as Prince Buyeong died. He looked at him as his second father as he took care of him while growing up. He wore a black Berluti double-breasted cashmere coat to the funeral. Simple, elegant, and dignified look for a gloomy day.

LOUIS VUITTON AND FENDI

The love story of King Gon and Tae Eul is worth watching for. They wanted to save both worlds and still have each other is heartbreaking. In this scene, he met Tae Eul again as he went back to the Republic of Korea for a short time to be with her. In this scene, he wore a chain-printed woven jacquard sweater from Louis Vuitton. He then matched it with his camel-colored coat from Fendi. Smooth to the eyes and with a small twist of streetwear touch.

PRADA

Everyone loves Prada if one wears it, no questions asked. In episode 12, King Gon wore a classic double-breasted beige coat from Prada. He matched it with a nude turtleneck, button-down. Again, Lee Min Ho remains regal as he is with this outfit.  

Lastly, let's not forget his iconic outfit with diamond buttons. His poster with Maximus in his velvet blue coat from is famous designer Kim Seo Ryong. The said designer is also responsible for most of the robes and suits he wears in the drama series. 

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118063/20200609/fit-for-a-kings-couture-lee-min-ho-in-the-king-eternal-monarch-designer-attire.htm

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Looking for a K-drama bae? These handsome oppas will steal your heart

The South Korean standard of beauty for male K-pop idols is not for everyone, this we'll say. K-drama leading men are different, however.

More masculine and rugged, with some quietly gentle, they seem to get even more attractive as the years passed. 

Below, we list some of our favourite K-drama oppas, if you're looking for someone to give your heart to.

Lee Min-ho

20200416_minho_a1.jpg

Lee Min-ho in The King: Eternal Monarch. PHOTO: Netflix

Following his role as the spoilt rich kid Gu Jun-pyo in the 2009 romantic comedy series Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min-ho gained domestic, regional and even international recognition for his works. Come on, the guy even has a wax figure in the Madame Tussauds wax museum located in Shanghai.

He went on to star in a string of hits like Personal Taste (opposite Son Ye-jin), City Hunter, The Heirs, and Legend of the Blue Sea. Incidentally, The Heirs saw his popularity soar in China. Min-ho also expanded his portfolio to take on roles in films like Gangnam Blues and Bounty Hunters.

After his stint in the military, the 32-year-old returned this year as the lead in the Netflix-distributed drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which airs its finale this Friday (June 12). This is the most recent project that Min-ho is involved in.

Status: Single, no recent reports on his dating life after his break up with Park Min-young in 2012.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/looking-k-drama-bae-these-handsome-oppas-will-steal-your-heart

• Like 8

Hard Work Will Never Betray You: Top 10 Korean Actors Who Started With Minor Roles

One of the phrases that stuck with me after watching a Korean reality show is that hard work will never betray you. No matter how long and arduous the journey may be, hard work will always be your life line in reaching your dreams.

Here are 10 Korean actors who persisted through difficulties and first played minor roles before hitting it big.

❤ Lee Min-ho

Lee Min-ho oppa was an aspiring football player in his grade school days. He was selected to be a part of a famous football manager’s class but had to give up playing the sport due to an injury.

lee minho hot

He started his acting career by playing a bit part character in KBS2’s Sharp in 2003.

Lee minho debut sharp

In 2005, he participated in MBC’s Recipe of Love as one of the waiters.

lee minho recipe of love extra

I first saw him in the drama I am Sam as the school heartthrob who has a crush on Park Min-young’s character.

Spoiler
lee minho i am sma park minyoung
lee minho i am sam

After Boys over Flower took the world by storm, Lee Min-ho’s popularity skyrocketed,  and he starred in several dramas.

lee minho bof go junpyo
lee minho city hunter
lee minho heirs park shinhye
lee minho legend of the blue sea jun jihyun

He’s currently appearing as King Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch opposite Kim Go-eun.

lee minho the king eternal monarch

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/hard-work-will-never-betray-you-top-10-korean-actors-who-started-with-minor-roles/

• Like 7

MYM IG update

Official MD

You must have been waiting for so long! At last, minomi keyring will be released on next Monday! You can meet the adorable keyring and metal sticker on the official website.

Monday, June 15, 10:30 am KST

minomi keyring / 24,000

metal sticker / 10,000

MINOZ SHOP

EaOSUT3UMAEw6xx?format=jpg&name=small

EaOSVdfU8AI5hKY?format=jpg&name=small

EaOSWPOUcAAn70R?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7

On 6/9/2020 at 12:49 AM, Layali said:

I was hoping to re-watch City Hunter on Netflix but discovered that it was removed back in 2015. Same with Faith.

Can all of us here make a request to bring back these 2 shows again? https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest 

I'm sure if netflix receives enough interest, they might bring them back. With the interest and attention TKEM has gained, I'm sure new fans would want to check out his other works. 

Done

Most of his dramas he acted with Noonas. The only two that are younger than him are KGE and Park Shin Hye.

JJH is his Noona too in LOTBS.

I think I would also like to see him act as a soldier or mercenary who tries to atone for something bad he did as a mercenary. If we want him in a villain role. Villain initially but change of heart??? Or something like in Prison playbook. I did not watch it yet though LOL!

@gtLmh0622 I did a search for Ignoche on google but could not find any real info on it. I think you had put  something on this forum about LMH learning to speak Ignoche style (not sure if I got spelling right). I understand what it was saying but I wonder if there is something on YouTube to show the difference between speaking Ignoche style and regular Korean. How LMH is speaking differently from KGE or KDH as JY or SJ as a detective? I don't notice the difference except for some words like when he says "Hey"  "Ibugey" to JTE.  Apart from that, it seems he is speaking normal Korean. I am curious to listen to the difference. Why does JTE  not ask him why he speaks so strangely?  She just accepts it as normal.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

BTW, on the King forum, someone posted picture of WDH, topless. He has a very muscular body with washboard abs. However, I find it too muscular. I prefer LMH as shown in Heirs, in wet suit and topless and in CH, bathing. That is my kind of body. LMH has not gone topless lately. Someone posted that he does not have to any longer. He is famous enough :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CallieP said:

BTW, on the King forum, someone posted picture of WDH, topless. He has a very muscular body with washboard abs. However, I find it too muscular. I prefer LMH as shown in Heirs, in wet suit and topless and in CH, bathing. That is my kind of body. LMH has not gone topless lately. Someone posted that he does not have to any longer. He is famous enough :D

CallieP, in K-entertainment, if you have good physique it would be a crime not to do it - hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

EaRWFilUcAAd7Tg?format=jpg&name=small

Studio Dragon Expects Surprise Overseas Copyright in Southeast Asia-Hanwha

Hanwha Investment & Securities said on the 12th that Studio Dragon (253450) is showing more production capacity abroad, and this year, there will be a noticeable improvement in its performance in overseas copyrights in Southeast Asia. Investment opinion remained Buy and target stock price remained at 105,000 won.

Ji In-hae, a researcher at Hanwha Investment & Securities Co., said, "Netflix, the world's largest online video service (OTT) in 190 countries, disclosed the top 10 traffic rankings by region, separated by movies and TV shows," adding, "The most prestigious chart among them is World Ranking, which collects and announces all 190 service nationalities, and the familiar content, "The King: Eternal Monarch," ranked 9th."

The drama, which is currently on air, has intellectual property rights (IP) in Studio Dragon.

"The reason why we ranked at the top despite the perception that we are somewhat sluggish in Korea is because we have dominated Southeast Asian traffic," he said. "We also maintain the top spot in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Nigeria, and are also ranked at the top in Japan, India, Chile, Bolivia and the Dominican Republic."

"Among them, Studio Dragon is proving the recognition of Korean content in Southeast Asia through Netflix's announcement of traffic rankings," he added. "Competition for the supply and demand of essential Korean content will greatly increase the transaction copyright price depending on the strength of future bids."

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01672806625801064&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

He started his acting career by playing a bit part character in KBS2’s Sharp in 2003. lee-minho-hot.gif?w=720&key=27f9e8b29d1d

Is LMH really 16 years old in this photo?  He looks way older than that. I think they used a different photo not from the drama.

source : https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/hard-work-will-never-betray-you-top-10-korean-actors-who-started-with-minor-roles/

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Time loop said:

I think it could do more then 20epi we are talking about 8 freaking months and that is a long time to put together alot of filming.

They could release them as special episodes 

I wonder why they did not do 20 or 24 episodes like Sunshine and they could use all that material, make it less confusing, with more explanations and they could take more time to flesh their story.

He started his acting career by playing a bit part character in KBS2’s Sharp in 2003.

lee minho hot

Is he only 16 years old here since it is 2003? He looks way older than that. They must have used a different picture not from the drama. :o

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/hard-work-will-never-betray-you-top-10-korean-actors-who-started-with-minor-roles/

• Like 1

MYM IG update

"The one I loved."

The King: Eternal Monarch. We're going to have an event for the final episode! Please check the details below for more information on how to participate.

✔ Participation method:
1. Click "Like" on the event post!
2. Watch the 16th episode of "The King: Eternal Monarch" and shoot a scene where #Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) appears!
3. Upload to your Instagram account with 5 hashtags below! #The King of Eternity #Lee Minho #Egon #Minoz #MYM Event
4. Leave comments "Event participation complete" below on the post!

✔Event Period: June 12 (Friday) to June 13 (Saturday)
✔ Announcement of the Winner: June 16 (Tue)
✔Event Gift: Hand-written autograph posters (5 people)

※ Cautions
- Private/non-follow accounts will be excluded from the winner and will not be able to participate in duplicate.
- Please understand that it is difficult to ship event gifts overseas in the aftermath of Corona 19.

EaRvKdaUEAAlhLp?format=jpg&name=small

EaRvKteVcAA7QT8?format=jpg&name=small

EaRvK9BVAAYpD7D?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5

13 hours ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 I did a search for Ignoche on google but could not find any real info on it. I think you had put  something on this forum about LMH learning to speak Ignoche style (not sure if I got spelling right). I understand what it was saying but I wonder if there is something on YouTube to show the difference between speaking Ignoche style and regular Korean. How LMH is speaking differently from KGE or KDH as JY or SJ as a detective? I don't notice the difference except for some words like when he says "Hey"  "Ibugey" to JTE.  Apart from that, it seems he is speaking normal Korean. I am curious to listen to the difference. Why does JTE  not ask him why he speaks so strangely?  She just accepts it as normal.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001157932?lfrom=twitter

According to this article,

이민호는 한층 성숙된 외모와 연기력으로 황제의 매력을 완벽하게 살리며 작품의 몰입도를 높여왔다. 차가움과 따뜻함을 오가는 눈빛은 물론, 묵직하게 변화를 준 목소리로 황제가 갖는 무게감을 진정성 있게 전달했다. "자네", "황명이다", "내 이름은 이곤이다" 등 문어체 대사도 매력적으로 소화하며 감명 깊은 독백과 명대사로 드라마의 여운을 더했다. 

"자네"  You

"황명이다"  This is King's order

"내 이름은 이곤이다"  My name is Lee Gon

Above three, and etc., he used ancient and classical way to be called Igonche. 

I thought @syntyche has translated and posted this article at previous pages.

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

that sounds like a plan. this way, we can cover all time zones of world. yea, it is good to have 2 questions so people have something to post about. generally, one question can be more funny or random as that leads to some fun chatter and another one can be a little serious but not too much. otherwise, you don't get conversation. I am sitting in Asia. so I can set it up in the morning after I have my coffee and then the thread can take over as hosts - basically respond to posts and click likes etc. is the thread evenly dispersed across geography?

@Lmangla  Yes, we are spread across the world.  I'm in the US.  We'll be able to focus after the weekend.  Thank you!

@syntyche;  hey!  LMH is signing across Maximus' face!  

• Like 2