Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Netizens comments :

(+291,-33) He's really handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+167,-7) His pictorial is so handsome and cool.

(+109,0) Lee Minho's visual is amazing.

(+89,-9) Wow handsome!

(+49,0) Woah amazing, so handsome look at his physical .

(+33,-1) It's been a good day since morning.

• Like 8

On 10/4/2019 at 6:59 PM, syntyche said:

LMH IG Update!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing them. NICE sexy back there, huh? :P

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH heading back to Korea

cr: hyemihyemii

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. Such a very casual white tee but so sexy & Hot in my eyes.................. :P

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH spotted in Bali

cr: Minoz Indonesia

LMH and his crew gave this Korean snack to the hotel staff in Bali
cto

*** Thanks for sharing...............This K-snack looks yummy. :P

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20191005 Photographer Kim Hee June IG updated.

cr owner via yukiminoz

And he was spotted at shooting place.

vivian said : Don''t know where to get the fortune that I could meet Lee Min Ho ! I smiled to him and he also smile to me OMGGGGG

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE - :P He's enjoying his Bali stay indeed!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH Official

King Sejong Institute Brand Film

syntyche, thanks for sharing this video. I love & enjoy watching this, too. :P

2 hours ago, myhun_ said:

20191007 Lee Minho arrived at ICN Airport from Bali, Indonesia

cr as tagged

Hi myhun, thanks for sharing this airport arrival clip. So, he's wearing a jacket this time upon arrival in Seoul. Well, there's temperature difference between these (2) places, anyway............ :P I guess he also changed his airport get-up, please correct me if I'm wrong - I saw a different white tee (different print) upon his arrival in Seoul.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

syntyche, thanks for sharing this video. I love & enjoy watching this, too. :P

Hi myhun, thanks for sharing this airport arrival clip. So, he's wearing a jacket this time upon arrival in Seoul. Well, there's temperature difference between these (2) places, anyway............ :P I guess he also changed his airport get-up, please correct me if I'm wrong - I saw a different white tee (different print) upon his arrival in Seoul.

Apparently his entire outfit on arrival at Seoul was by an Italian designer called Zegna. 

So Dior going out to Bali and  Zegna coming back. Wonder if they were featured in the magazine shoot.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH for King Sejong Institute

syntyche, thanks for sharing his message. It's fun watching a video/clip when you understand what you're watching about. :P

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Apparently his entire outfit on arrival at Seoul was by an Italian designer called Zegna. 

So Dior going out to Bali and  Zegna coming back. Wonder if they were featured in the magazine shoot.

Hi Lindyloo, thanks for sharing this info - Ermenegildo Zegna? A number of actors and models have advertised Zegna’s lines through the years. So, now i know his clothing brand during this entire trip. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Lindyloo, thanks for sharing this info - Ermenegildo Zegna? A number of actors and models have advertised Zegna’s lines through the years. So, now i know his clothing brand during this entire trip. :P

And when he arrived at the airport in Bali on the way to Incheon, he was wearing these: :P

BALENCIAGA 2018SS Oversized Europe 2018 Printed T-shirs / White
FEAR OF GOD 2019SS Essentials Nylon Active Shorts / Black 

EGOiiGlVUAA0gxn?format=jpg&name=small

cr: Rachelll_tan, lmh_kig

• Like 4

Wow what an LMH filled few days. 
How good did he look- even after an overnight flight he looks gorgeous. No wonder these fashion brands like seeing him in their labels!

I love how he can be so sophisticated and cool in some adverts and then so cute and friendly in others. 

Someone  on twitter has written that shooting on The King will start next week.

I know many of you will have been through a “live” drama filming with him before - do you think we will see much of him and the cast (I see when they were filming LOBS there were lots of pics from Spain etc) Or do you think they will keep this secret as long as possible. I am longing to see how he will look as The King.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Wow what an LMH filled few days. 
How good did he look- even after an overnight flight he looks gorgeous. No wonder these fashion brands like seeing him in their labels!

I love how he can be so sophisticated and cool in some adverts and then so cute and friendly in others. 

Someone  on twitter has written that shooting on The King will start next week.

I know many of you will have been through a “live” drama filming with him before - do you think we will see much of him and the cast (I see when they were filming LOBS there were lots of pics from Spain etc) Or do you think they will keep this secret as long as possible. I am longing to see how he will look as The King.

Lindyloo, thanks for sharing about the upcoming drama. In "live" filming, in the case of a 16 episode mini-series, usually a minimum of four episodes needs to be filmed before the drama goes to air. "Live" filming are considered necessary for viewership ratings. It has become a habit to continually edit the script to optimize ratings. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea until now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. And ye, the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. Actors are given scripts just a day before shooting and have to pull all-nighters to understand and build a character, while producers don't have enough time to edit the scenes properly. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts.

K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. In the ratings war producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you. :P

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

And when he arrived at the airport in Bali on the way to Incheon, he was wearing these: :P

BALENCIAGA 2018SS Oversized Europe 2018 Printed T-shirs / White
FEAR OF GOD 2019SS Essentials Nylon Active Shorts / Black 

cr: Rachelll_tan, lmh_kig

syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Oh...........so that shorts is Fear of God brand. Jerry Lorenzo is the man behind the label Fear of God, who had helped design the brand, too. The name Fear of God is literal. ... The beginnings of Lorenzo's Fear of God label coalesced at a time when he was refocusing his life and his faith. Thus, he named this brand as Fear of God.  Celebrities such as Kanye West and Kendall Jenner are known fans of the brand. :P

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20191007 airport pictures by minoz_peace, now you know the huge difference between the pictures taken by Minoz and the reporters.

@gtLmh0622 thank you for that, huge difference indeed ! Peace is such an amazing photographer ...

• Like 3

Actor Lee Min Ho is grabbing the attention of netizens with his stunning beauty. 

Lee Min Ho arrived at Incheon International Airport on Wednesday after completing his overseas schedule.

Lee Min Ho, who returned to Korea early this morning, showed off his youthful beauty.

Showing off his deep eyes and good looks, he instantly shook the hearts of fans. His sharp nose and angled jawline made his masculine beauty stand out.

EGRu8w_UcAAAtm9?format=jpg&name=small

EGRu_4KU4AADgOA?format=jpg&name=small

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=26219459&memberNo=29949587

• Like 2

Willinette-  thank you so much for your reply about live shooting. I was thinking how tough the industry sounds in Korea doing it that way.

It is very different from the UK where we have the BBC who don’t need to rely on sponsors or advertisers, or even ratings, because every household in the country who own a TV has to - by law - buy a licence to view BBC programmes- so that’s where the BBC money comes from. Our other main channels have adverts every fifteen minutes during a drama -like Downtown Abbey for example. But all are, like you say, pre recorded often  months before.

We know The King is being pre-recorded- will that be a first for a drama on a main channel.(I know the cable channels there have shown pre recorded dramas)

• Like 2