Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Official Lee Min Ho Minoz FB Update

글로벌 미노즈 10기 모집이 진행 중입니다

인터파크에서 가입하시고
*이용자 정보 등록*도 꼭 해주는 센스:D

특별 이벤트도 진행하고 있으니
여러분들의 많은 참여 기다리고 있을게요!

바로가기
인터파크 상세페이지
KOR: http://bitly.kr/FXg0PP
ENG: http://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail…

가입 특별 이벤트
KOR: http://bitly.kr/SEa5ij
ENG: http://bitly.kr/PkTi1N

#MINOZ #10thRecruitment 
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #李敏镐
The 10th Global Minoz is open now.

*register user information* please

Special events are ongoing as well, come and join!

64395230_2982495981791280_18363436414135

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

cr: as tagged

I hope no one posted this video since I have no idea how to delete it.  My favorite- part at the end "Can I go back to my seat?"  That is way too cute for me:heart:

@syntyche:  Thank you for helping Lindyloo421 with the Minoz membership.  Separately, I saw that you posted on the King thread, that it will be on TvN--yippee!

It's LBS ep 3 weekend.  I watched it and will post my comments tomorrow.  

• Like 8

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I hope no one posted this video since I have no idea how to delete it.  My favorite- part at the end "Can I go back to my seat?"  That is way too cute for me:heart:

@syntyche:  Thank you for helping Lindyloo421 with the Minoz membership.  Separately, I saw that you posted on the King thread, that it will be on TvN--yippee!

Hi- your post reminded me that I hadn’t thanked @syntyche for the advice on the membership so thank you to both of you! The advice really reassured me.

I agree about the “can I go back to my seat” moment - he is so adorable.

I’ve only been a fan for a few months so The King will be the first “live” LMH drama for me. Can I ask - Is it better that it will be on TvN cos I notice when reading about past dramas which are on SBS etc there seems to be the worry about viewing figures hitting 20% in Korea for the drama  to be called a hit- even if there are millions of online viewings?

I really hope it goes on Netflix or Viki.

• Like 7

Wing Joo Loong IG Update

The Wing Joo Loong brand has been a hallmark for quality traditional chinese herbs in Singapore since its inception in 1947.

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks, @CarolynH for the video! His message of his willingness to help his fans learn to communicate in Korean is heartfelt. Good choice of him as PR Ambassador! 

When he asked if he can go back to his seat, cute moment indeed. Also, if you see some videos of him when he was asked to give the acceptance speech, he seemed surprised, and felt a bit shy.  He doesn't lose that kid in him. :wub:

About "The King", yes I've been seeing news that it will be shown on tvN, so I shared it on the thread. Fans are actually happy that it will be shown on cable, in this case, tvN. This is a change from his previous dramas that were shown on national television networks. 

@Lindyloo421, glad to help with your membership!

• Like 8

eLiTMsm.gif

Spoiler

Episode 3 comments 

I just love this scene with the lanterns and the mermaid seeing Dam Ryeong on a floating boat. :wub:

9pgWqQZ.gif

So he finally asks for her name, and she tells him the story of how she got that name. We connect the dots and realize that the boy who gave Se Hwa her name is Dam Ryeong himself. And that they go way back and share a very special bond. Only, she erased his memory at the night of his wedding, hence, him not recognizing her. But the connection between the two since the moment they met is undeniable.

k0ofpZs.gif

I've seen this drama a couple of times, but I am always amazed by its picturesque scenes. One of these is when Joon Jae wakes up alone on the shore wearing the mermaid's bracelet. Props to the LBS team for scouting such amazing locations. 

N3ghvUL.gif

Mermaid erasing Joon Jae's memory. There were a lot of comments about this on Dramabeans. My take is that firstly, she gave air to Joon Jae as they were deep down the water. Similarly to the Joseon era, Se Hwa gave air to Dam Ryeong who can't swim. Secondly, also as in the Joseon era, the mermaid erased his memory of her to give him a chance of living a normal life, with no memories of an extraordinary being like her. 

And Joon Jae is back to his house (his house that has become a tourist spot for Minoz and LBS fans) with his fellow con men. Watching the dynamics of the trio is amusing and interesting. But as they are con men by profession, there is that silent hope in me that they don't con each other. They are just too fun to watch.

RheBN0n.gif

Joon Jae and mermaid driving along the shoreline in Spain. This is an interesting, and rather important scene. We see here that it was Joon Jae who asked the mermaid to come to Seoul, telling her about the food and sights that she'll love. Despite seeing her home, the sea, in the background, she made the decision to come to Seoul, Joon Jae's home. So it's not that she initiated to swim across the seas to come to Seoul just to pursue Joon Jae, but she's actually fulfilling a promise that she'll see him there, who asked her to come to that place to begin with (although with his loss of memory of her, it does seem that she's the one chasing after him). See his face lit up when she finally agreed to go to Seoul.

WQrhTkg.gif

Oh I remember Joon Jae's room. And the sheets. The interior of his house is pretty awesome, actually. Is it the same house as the exterior one with the iconic tourist-spot gate? I hear the one with the tourist-spot gate is actually a gallery in real life.

F1bpRei.gif

I don't quite remember him wearing this pink/fuchsia shirt. But he looks great in it. And again his awesome house with an awesome secret closet with uniforms for his disguises. And wow to all those vehicles to match in his garage!

ovvvTpX.gif

Can I just say, the pilot is one of the hottest, if not THE hottest disguise of Joon Jae in this drama? With that matching brushed-up hair. Darn hot! :glasses: :heart: (But despite looking that hot, the little girl who bumps into him calls him ajhussi. Haha)

wXNnMbm.gif

8kMm6LM.gif

JJH is quite effective in playing the clueless mermaid wandering off the streets of Seoul. Funny scene with the little girl calling her out for bullying her for her lunch money. But if the mermaid has no money, then what is in her giant seashell for a clutch bag?

When Joon Jae visited the aquarium for his birthday, he was actually teary-eyed. Must be heartbreaking to visit the special place where he used to go with his mother every year on his birthday. 

lvRxZc0.gif

And so, Joon Jae and the mermaid finally meet again. If "The Heirs" has its "Love is the moment..." song, LBS, on the other hand, has "This is love story..." Heh.

FeZtsiM.gif

And we see the mermaid's account of what happened on the shore in Spain where Joon Jae woke up. She says she'll keep her promise of going to him, even if he doesn't remember her. And so the mermaid's quest continues.

JZDtlb9.gif

• Like 7

cr:Muvika Online

Spoiler

LBS EPISODE 3

I didn't think about it when I first watched LBS, but all the comments in Viki now have me asking the same question.  How did that boat carrying Dam Ryeong move?  I do like Viki because the comments can be pretty funny (although with respect to LMH, sometimes irritating)

@syntyche: I don't really recall seeing the closet with the clothes.  Now that I think about it, that house really didn't look big enough to have a basement and garage large enough to hold the clothes and vehicles).  I totally agree that LMH looked so hot in the pilot's uniform.  The scene where HJJ bumps into the little girl was my favorite scene in this episode.  I thought it was beyond cute.  LMH, you MUST act as a father with little kids. 

Regarding the aquarium scene, it still bugs me that his mother wouldn't think of spending her day at the aquarium on HJJ's birthday knowing how much it meant to little HJJ.  When I was watching on viki, the funniest comment was with respect to SC eating the fish in the aquarium.  Many people were wondering,on viki, how she can eat her friends, the someone said, "what do you expect her to eat-rocks?"  I was watching during my lunch hour at work and laugh out loud when I read that comment.  

@Lindyloo421:  You will have fun commenting on the drama as you watch it "live".  LBS was my first LMH drama that I watched live and had a lot of fun commenting with everyone after each episode aired.   I hoped that TvN would pick up The King for a couple of reasons.  One and most importantly, it doesn't appear cable is strictly limited to an hour.  Some scenes, as you saw in episode 1 were cut, possibly due to limiting the episode to an hour, which should not have been edited out.  Two, from what I've read, the pressure to hit certain rating numbers don't seem as vital with cable as it is with the big networks.  Yes, people will still focus on and compare the ratings for the The King with other dramas, but I think not as much as if the drama aired on SBS.  And yes, I think LMH will still stress about the ratings.  Third, there seems to be more creative freedom on cable.  

Willinette (sorry,I think I botched your name, but I'm too lazy to look for the correct spelling) do you have any insight on cable vs network?  You seems to have an insight to all things Korean, so I'm curious if you know why the Hallyu actors's dramas are now on cable rather than the big 3 networks. Coincidence or reason?  

• Like 7

11 K-Dramas To Turn To When You’re Having A Bad Day

They’ll bring a smile to your face!

Sometimes when you have a bad day all you want to do is sit down and watch something that is both comforting and that will make you smile. While K-Dramas are mostly known for being a rollercoaster ride for your emotions, there are some out there that are just the right combination of drama and feel-good that are guaranteed to make your day a little bit brighter.

Boys Over Flowers

KTfPW5P-SzyDMFcEte5lbKUEgS6R1pQn8-FtAo9c

Although Boys Over Flowers definitely contains a lot more drama than some of the others on this list, it’s still a great drama to watch when you need to unwind. Maybe it’s something about the blossoming relationship between Geum Jan Di and Gu Jun Pyo or perhaps it truly is all the dramatic happenings in this one, but it’s a classic that just can’t be beaten!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/11-k-dramas-turn-youre-bad-day/

• Like 4

LOTBS, Ep. 3

I'd give a lot to stumble across HJJ lying on a beach. I'd even be happy to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. 

Oh well, back to rest of the episode. I have to say my favorite character in this episode is the little girl that the mermaid first tries to mug and who then befriends her. She is so deadpan and hilarious with her 30-going-on-10 take on life! And she consistently steals scenes from any adult with whom she shares a scene. 

The story begins to take shape as we start to learn about HJJ's family situation and find out who are his mother and father. We continue to see the pain he carries around losing her; going to the aquarium alone on his birthday is very sad. There is also something very poignant about him meeting the mermaid again when he has no memory of her. I'm really not sure why she felt the need to erase his memory in the first place ... but, hey, this is a romance, and what's a romance without barriers to overcome? 

Their meeting again during the Josean period is also poignant, as both of them realize they are each other's former love. As I've said before, I really dislike the Josean costuming for the most part, but the more I see LMH in it, the more I like it. Or, rather, I like him in it. He manages to be handsome, sophisticated and sweet, all at the same time. 

I'm really enjoying watching this series again. It was a great idea of the members of this group to watch all of his series, episode by episode, and share comments. Wish I'd been part of the group from BOF on!

• Like 6

On 7/14/2019 at 10:05 AM, CarolynH said:

Hi CarolynH, just hit edit, click below the video so you have a cursor there, and just hit backspace. That should do it. Thanks for sharing the video. :P

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:Muvika Online

Reveal hidden contents

LBS EPISODE 3

I didn't think about it when I first watched LBS, but all the comments in Viki now have me asking the same question.  How did that boat carrying Dam Ryeong move?  I do like Viki because the comments can be pretty funny (although with respect to LMH, sometimes irritating)

@syntyche: I don't really recall seeing the closet with the clothes.  Now that I think about it, that house really didn't look big enough to have a basement and garage large enough to hold the clothes and vehicles).  I totally agree that LMH looked so hot in the pilot's uniform.  The scene where HJJ bumps into the little girl was my favorite scene in this episode.  I thought it was beyond cute.  LMH, you MUST act as a father with little kids. 

Regarding the aquarium scene, it still bugs me that his mother wouldn't think of spending her day at the aquarium on HJJ's birthday knowing how much it meant to little HJJ.  When I was watching on viki, the funniest comment was with respect to SC eating the fish in the aquarium.  Many people were wondering,on viki, how she can eat her friends, the someone said, "what do you expect her to eat-rocks?"  I was watching during my lunch hour at work and laugh out loud when I read that comment.  

@Lindyloo421:  You will have fun commenting on the drama as you watch it "live".  LBS was my first LMH drama that I watched live and had a lot of fun commenting with everyone after each episode aired.   I hoped that TvN would pick up The King for a couple of reasons.  One and most importantly, it doesn't appear cable is strictly limited to an hour.  Some scenes, as you saw in episode 1 were cut, possibly due to limiting the episode to an hour, which should not have been edited out.  Two, from what I've read, the pressure to hit certain rating numbers don't seem as vital with cable as it is with the big networks.  Yes, people will still focus on and compare the ratings for the The King with other dramas, but I think not as much as if the drama aired on SBS.  And yes, I think LMH will still stress about the ratings.  Third, there seems to be more creative freedom on cable.  

Willinette (sorry,I think I botched your name, but I'm too lazy to look for the correct spelling) do you have any insight on cable vs network?  You seems to have an insight to all things Korean, so I'm curious if you know why the Hallyu actors's dramas are now on cable rather than the big 3 networks. Coincidence or reason?  

*** In cable dramas, 1%-5% of viewer’s ratings are a standard win. Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels. That’s why, viewership ratings are calculated slightly different for cable network dramas.

TV ratings are always significant to gauge which programs are more popular for broadcasting companies, advertising companies, and also fans. IDK why SKorea has (2) different ratings. Both companies (AGB Nielson & TNmS) use a research tool called People Meter that is attached to a Receptor. Any person can be included in the research, but families that have a member involved in the broadcasting business in some way are excluded. Now the question is, what makes the ratings have 2~3% differences between the two research companies? I guess the reason for this difference is that TNmS visits the households and includes “guests” that are watching TV into their studies thus increasing the percentage of certain TV Show, while AGB Nielson does not. Because I think these percentage differences would mean a lot for advertising companies or broadcasting companies. I wish we could see identical numbers in the future so as not to create confusion. Otherwise, we see few percentage differences like we do now.  When dramas play the ratings game they win or they die. Death can mean simply losing money or being quickly forgotten. A badly performing drama can have its EP count reduced or dropped entirely. Currently, the motto going around the drama industry is “3-EPs.” If a drama doesn’t get good ratings within three episodes it’s unlikely to have a good run later on. Therefore, the lead to the pilot EP is as important as the broadcast itself. Despite all the tricks in the industry, in the end a drama’s job is to entertain its audience. Neilsen Korea measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media.

Viewership for major broadcasters’ shows is dropping amid strikes and boycotts. Hence, they are losing viewers. The dramas of the big broadcasters have been dwindling with record low viewership as well.   Dramas of major broadcasting companies have struggled to reach ratings of 10 per cent. As a result, the public broadcasters are losing money from the sales of TV commercials. Cable channels have been expanding their media power. Also, armed with fresh stories and various formats, JTBC, tvN and OCN dramas, once regarded as underdogs when anything over one per cent viewership was considered average, have been achieving over 10 per cent viewership. Experts say the premium that major television networks enjoyed in terms of viewership guaranteed in the past has nearly disappeared, A-list stars, who had rejected offers to show up on cable shows, are now rushing to tvN and JTBC. Major public channels go for strong viewership on weekend or morning dramas. But they stick to the old practice of production, while cable channels build up competitiveness by experimenting with fresh stories and formats. :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

I was worried LMH would not look good in the Korean saguek outfit because to be honest it is not very flattering. It is loose and bulky but then LMH looks good in anything even the Korean Hanbok and it is his traditional costume so it makes sense that he would look great in it. Anyway, I have to admit he looks really princely in it. Agreed LMH looks great as a pilot. He should take a role as a father and a pilot. :D

Spoiler

In LBS, I love the Saguek portion of the story, he meets her under hundreds of lanterns. It is pretty romantic and their love blossom.

In the modern part I like the relationship between the mermaid and the young girl and the way the mermaid is learning the ways of the world in a wrong way. "Don't eat your friend" Ha! So Jun Jae has someone interested in him but she does it the wrong way, pretending to cook the seaweed soup when she really did not. I like the quiet third person of the con-men trio. Like their dynamics and HJJ upset at being called an ahjusshi. Ha! Ha! The confusion he feels feeling that he is missing something but not sure what and not remembering a female companion. The he sees her in the water at the aquarium. I found this to be an enjoyable episode and how he managed to get gangster mom out of his life by hypnotizing her. It is funny that she acted as his mom in Heirs and now she wants him dead. He wants the other two out of his home but they hide afraid for their life.

• Like 9

LMH in Legend of the Blue Sea:

Thanks for all the comments!!

Legend of the Blue Sea was the first LMH work that I watched live--and by liveI mean that I got up at 6:00 am to stream SBS.  I watched again, later in the day, with subtitles.  And then, usually by the end of the day (for me), I would go to Dramabeans for the recap.  After watching for a few weeks, I finally created a Soompi account (after lurking for more than a year) in order to comment on the drama.

Lots of theories were put out by the viewers about the story, but looking back, I don't think the writer/pd meant it to be mysterious or confusing.  There are two mermaids and two love stories.  They made the mermaids different colors to make it clear.  But it took us all a while to figure it out.

I think LOTBS is beautiful to look at--the locations, the styling, the colors, the actors, the two timelines.   LMH is always handsome, but I think it is his height that makes the Joseon attire look good.

I think both LMH and JJH showed some cute charms from the start.

tumblr_pudlg4oFds1w2zf0ho3_540.png 

I remember that the song that played with the original airing of this scene was "Clair" by Gilbert O'Sullivan.  It really adds to the charm.  (But I'm guessing that permissions/copyrights are the reason it was switched to the BOF music for replay.)

tumblr_pudlg4oFds1w2zf0ho4_540.png

I think LMH gets better with each project, so that makes LOTBS my favorite so far.

tumblr_pudlg4oFds1w2zf0ho5_r1_540.jpg

Now, we wait to see what happens next ... :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

remember that the song that played with the original airing of this scene was "Clair" by Gilbert O'Sullivan.  It really adds to the charm.  (But I'm guessing that permissions/copyrights are the reason it was switched to the BOF music for replay.)

You are right, now that you said it, I remember it was Clair by Gilbert O Sullivan and they changed it to BOF sometime after the drama aired. It is great that you caught the change. I agree that the song added to the charm of the bike ride. They probably did not ask permission or paid fees to use the song. They could have offered to pay. Wonder why they did not?

Yup the location is beautiful. Where is the location again? I don't remember. Thanks for your review.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

You are right, now that you said it, I remember it was Clair by Gilbert O Sullivan and they changed it to BOF sometime after the drama aired. It is great that you caught the change. I agree that the song added to the charm of the bike ride. They probably did not ask permission or paid fees to use the song. They could have offered to pay. Wonder why they did not?

Yup the location is beautiful. Where is the location again? I don't remember. Thanks for your review.

Hi CallieP,   yes, you always need to pay to be able to use the song. ... this is called music licensing along with the exact terms of the licensing agreement such as term of exclusivity, how much of the song can be used. Unreal, huh? But, anytime you hear a song from a band or singer in film, TV, commercials, radio, and every branch from those platforms, that song was bought and paid for.  You need to seek out the rights to play the song all the time.  The prices likely vary and depend on the popularity of the song and those who sing it. :P

• Like 1

The Most Swoon-Worthy Chaebol Sons, Heirs, And CEOs From Korean Dramas

In the Land of the Morning Calm, chaebol is what they call a conglomerate or a group of companies owned and run by one family. 

The typical sitch in chaebol Korean dramas? There's usually a young (and dashing) heir on track to lead the chaebol. Then, there are some relatives or high-ranking corporate officials who want to take over. A lover gets thrown into the equation, of course.

Over the years, there have been several chaebol dramas. Some have been quite gripping and a few others haven't been so original in terms of storyline. But almost all of them have been excellent in character-building. They're especially great at portraying handsome chaebol sons, swoon-worthy heirs, and CEOs guaranteed to sweep you off your feet with their unique charm, looks, and wit…and, okay, their buying power, too. Here are some of the most memorable ones:

The F4 from Boys Over Flowers (2009)

You can't make a fictional chaebol list without including the F4. The group consisted of Gu Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jung, and Song Woo Bin, and were played by Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon.

This internationally famous quartet has been portrayed multiple times over. Like their Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese counterparts, the Korean F4 were an attractive and ridiculously rich group of boys who were also totally intimidating.

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) from The Heirs (2013)

These two best friends-turned-enemies from affluent families were both short-tempered and immature. Apart from these similarities, they even end up falling for the same girl.

Though they're not the most ideal men, they had another thing in common that made them so sexy: their determination to do anything for the woman they love.

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/chaebol-sons-heirs-ceos-korean-dramas-a655-20190716-lfrm

• Like 4

Kim Eun-sook's next film, 'The King,' will begin filming in October at the earliest

0000747136_001_20190717065722915.jpg?typ

The drama "The King: The King of Eternity" has entered the stage of production.

'The King' will begin filming as early as October. The production company, Hua & Dam Pictures, which aims to air the show in the first half of next year, is busy drawing up detailed plans for the production process earlier. Focusing on the main characters Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, the first filming date, broadcasting, and overseas locations are organized. "The King" is a fantasy romance genre in which Lee Min-ho plays the role of the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Kim Go-eun, who plays the roles of a criminal of the Korean Empire and a detective in the present time.

The drama has received high attention since the news of its production was made public. Lee Min-ho's return from the military service and Kim Eun-sook's next film following "Mr. Sunshine" drew attention early on. In particular, it raised expectations as it was the second project of the two main characters with Kim Eun-sook. Lee Min-ho previously worked with her in "The Heirs" in 2013 and Kim Go-eun in "Goblin" in 2016.

The production company has already said that it will begin filming in the second half of this year to enhance the drama's perfection. Currently, author Kim Eun-sook is focusing on solid plot formation, touching on some of the script's contents. "We are going to come up with detailed plans such  as shooting schedule at the end of this month," said a representative for this drama on the 16th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000747136

• Like 4

Cheong Kwan Jang FB Update

Hang on, you’re almost there! It’s midweek!

距离周末还有三天,撑着 · 加油哦 

喜欢的请按赞转发追蹤 | Like Share & Follow us now:
Korean Ginseng - Cheong Kwan Jang 正官庄 (CheongKwanJangEM)

Shop with us | 马来西亚东马的你现在可以在以下的授權店面/網址购買:
1. Sunlight Pharmacy (Lintas)
Lot 12, 0, Lorong Lintas Plaza 2, Lintas Plaza, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 
 Office: 088-316899
2. Tong Hing Supermarkets Sdn. Bhd 
No.55, Gaya Street, 88000, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Office: 088-232330 / Mobile: 017-8112310
3. KK Chocolate House
No.1, Lorong Bunga Telur A, Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
 088-217126 / 088-217128
4. Authorised online store:
https://jixgo.com/shop/cheongkwanjang

67403762_581752202232514_200682578833833

https://www.facebook.com/CheongKwanJangEM/photos/a.478903802517355/581752192232515/?type=3&theater

Love the wink :wub:

D_py0utUcAAPneu.jpg

D_p2YM2UEAA0V1w.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel to Choose Hallyu Star Lee Min-ho as Promotional Model 

0004263357_001_20190718090904722.jpg?typ

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel said Wednesday that it will carry out various global star marketing campaigns for domestic and foreign consumers along with top stars representing hallyu. 

The company plans to appoint Lee Min-ho, a global hallyu star, as a promotional model for its hotel, to market various global stars to domestic and foreign consumers and build a brand recognition map. 

Lee Min-ho, who has become the new face of Shinsegae Chosun Hotel, will continue his brisk moves as a goodwill ambassador representing Shinsegae Chosun Hotel by participating in hallyu marketing activities at the hotel, including a ceremony for the appointment and photo shoots at Shinsegae Chosun Hotel, Busan's Westin Chosun Hotel, and an event for Lee Min-ho to celebrate his inauguration as a public relations model. 

Lee Min-ho, who is consistently loved as a hallyu star, was named the most favored Korean actor in the hallyu region in a survey conducted by the Korea Culture and International Exchange Promotion Institute this year. He is also working as a goodwill ambassador for the Year of his Visit to Korea from 2015 to 2018 and has chosen Kim Eun-sook's "The King: The Eternal Lord" as his first drama since returning from public service. Recently, he was appointed as a public relations ambassador for the Sejong Institute Foundation to take the lead in promoting Korean culture and the Korean language around the world. 

"We are planning to build brand awareness by conducting global star marketing for domestic and foreign consumers." said a representative for Shinsegae Chosun Hotel. "We will develop the hotel as a cultural space where we can share hallyu culture, which is spread throughout China, Japan, and Southeast Asian markets, and as a community platform that leads in new experiences."

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=014&aid=0004263357

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel to Choose Actor Lee Min-ho as Public Relations Model

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel, together with top stars representing hallyu, will carry out various global star marketing campaigns for domestic and foreign consumers.

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel is planning to place global hallyu star Lee Min-ho as a promotional model for the hotel, carry out various global star marketing programs for domestic and foreign consumers, and build brand awareness.

Accordingly, actor Lee Min-ho will continue his active career as a goodwill ambassador representing Shinsegae Chosun Hotel by participating in Hallyu marketing activities at the hotel, including the appointment ceremony and photo shoot held at Shinsegae Chosun Hotel, Busan's Westin Chosun Hotel, and the "Inauguration of Information Model Lee Min-ho Event."

"We are planning to build brand awareness by conducting global star marketing for domestic and foreign consumers." said a representative for Shinsegae Chosun Hotel. "We will develop the hotel as a cultural space where we can share hallyu culture, which is spread throughout China, Japan, and Southeast Asian markets, and as a community platform that leads in new experiences."

http://www.seoulwire.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=178742&adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

• Like 5

Gumawo chinggu @syntyche for all the updates !

Finally, some news on his new drama. I hope we get to see lots of BTS videos when shooting starts this October. 

And wow  another endorsement for our bboy... I'm so proud of our Hallyu king, he gets to represent S.Korea's own local products/services to the international market. And I am loving that photo of him... can't wait to see more.  

I googled Shinsegae Chosun and found this article:

http://koreabizwire.com/shinsegae-to-open-its-first-independent-hotel-in-seoul-this-week/121458

Btw, was this ever posted here? I wasn't aware,  but our boy updated his Facebook page after more than 2 years ! His last update was March of 2017. 

64861153_3109488255743185_39481377089115 

• Like 3