Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I watched LOTBS the same week I watched GB and I was blown away by how good an actor LMH is in which ever role he plays. I watched the first episode on an iPhone in a hospital waiting room when the doctor was 2 hours late turning up and I couldn’t help laughing out loud at some of the scenes- especially the scene at the traffic light.I got some very strange looks! One of the things that surprised me about LOTBS was how close the camera went in to his face- and no matter how close or from what angle he always looked so handsome.

• Like 7

15 K-Drama Bromances That Are Cuter Than The Lead Couple

Forget romance, we’re in this for the bromance.

Korean dramas tend to focus on one main couple, most often male and female, that face hardships along the way to realizing their ultimate happiness with one another. One major plot device is the rival love interest, creating a love triangle or even a rectangle. It’s made even more tense when these “rivals” are long-time friends, cousins or even siblings.

In some dramas, the way these frenemies interact is even more hilarious and moving than the lead couple, and there have been several epic bromances in recent dramas where the chemistry between the male rivals is fun, engaging and pulls on the heart strings!

Kim Tan and Choi Young Do, Heirs

hdNMopV.gif

These two used to be best friends and turned bitter enemies due to a past misunderstanding. When Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) returns to Korea after being exiled to the US, Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) begins picking on the girl Kim Tan loves, Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), just to irritate Kim Tan. Tension ensues when Young Do also falls in love with Eun Sang, and the two begin competing for her in the most adorable ways.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-k-drama-bromances-cuter-lead-couple/

• Like 5

11 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Legend is so special for me, I rewatch Minho's every drama but I can't rewatch Legend because it is so emotional :tears::sleepy::joy:I love this drama so much , I will add my gifs :thumbsup:

Maybe the rewatch will be different because Minho has completed MS.  When I initially watched LBS, it was somewhat with a heavy heart knowing that he would start MS soon after the end of the drama.  Episode 13, will be hard to watch,regardless, even though one of the scenes ranks high on my list of favorite scenes.  Episode 20 was very difficult to watch even though the ending was a happy one.  I felt sad watching the final scene, then the photo of the crew made me feel even more so.  Of course, we didn't know at that time that we would see LMH virtually every day:D.  This time, I think I'll feel differently watching the final scenes.

I saw the LG styler at my local H-Mart today.  It made me think of LMH.  Well, heck, anytime I see anything Korean, I think of him.  

Remember this commercial?

Spoiler

cr:  

Monika Setiono

Gosh, so handsome:kiss_wink:

• Like 6

I can't remember how many times I've rewatched LOTBS, especially from the end part of ep. 10.
I really love his acting, outfit, and etc. in this drama. :heart:

Minho's IG followers were over 10M.  :)

D-Nkdh9XUAA7vfe.jpg

cr owner

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho as a goodwill ambassador for the Sejong Institute.

0004384076_001_20190702094005570.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min-ho, 32, will promote the Sejong Institute, which teaches Hangeul in foreign countries. 

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said Tuesday that it will appoint actor Lee Min-ho as a goodwill ambassador for the Sejong Institute. He plans to participate in the production of Korean and Korean culture learning content and conduct activities to promote Sejong Institutes around the world. 

Marking the 13th anniversary of his debut this year, Lee has appeared in more than 18 works, including "Boys Over Flowers," "The Heirs" and "The Legend of the Blue Sea." Not long ago, Kim Eun-sook's "The King: The Eternal Monarch" was the talk of the town.

Not only has he secured a huge fan base outside the country, but he has also continued sharing activities through donation, including environment, children and animals, through its donation platform "Promiz" since 2014. 

The ministry has designated and operated Sejong Institutes overseas since 2007 to promote Korean language and culture around the world. It started with 13 from the three countries in 2007 and has now expanded to 180 from 60 countries. About 60,000 foreigners are exposed to Korean language and culture at Sejong Institute each year. 

Meanwhile, the Sejong Institute will hold the opening ceremony of the "2019 World Korean Language Educators Conference" at the Plaza Hotel in central Seoul on July 9 to strengthen the expertise of overseas Korean language educators and establish a cooperative network.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004384076

The actor has long been committed to social contribution, through his donation platform, PROMIZ, so he is very suitable as the Institute's Ambassador for the promotion of Korean and Korean culture.

The Ambassador Appointment Ceremony will be held on July 9, where a letter of appointment will be issued to Actor Lee Min Ho

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78975183.html?weibo_id=4389533275594688

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The larger picture.  :P

And this is the website of Sejong on-line learning https://www.sejonghakdang.org/opencourse/koreanlecture/list.do

Sejong official website : https://www.ksif.or.kr/index.do?lang=eng

Chingus, let's learn Korean together !!  :lol:

Thanks for the picture, @gtLmh0622.

Coincidentally, I went back to learning Hangul/Korean again yesterday. Now I'm more motivated to learn it because of LMH! :lol:

• Like 4

On 7/1/2019 at 11:04 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

I can't remember how many times I've rewatched LOTBS, especially from the end part of ep. 10.
I really love his acting, outfit, and etc. in this drama. :heart:

Hi gtLmh, like you, I've also watched this drama so many times. :P

• Like 3

Hero of 'Boys Over Flowers' to promote Korean language, culture

optimize

By Park Si-soo 

Actor Lee Min-ho will promote Korean language and culture as a PR ambassador for the state-run King Sejong Institute. 

The appointment ceremony will take place at the Plaza Hotel in central Seoul on July 9, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said. The institute, under the ministry's control, is committed to offering Korean language and cultural education programs for foreigners interested in the country. 

As of June this year, the institute has 180 offices in 60 countries, teaching nearly 60,000 foreigners Korean language and culture annually. 

Lee, who rocketed to stardom through TV series "Boys Over Flowers" (2009), has solid fan bases in many Asian countries. He cemented his fame with "City Hunter" (2011), "The Heirs" (2013) and "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016).

"Lee has high popularity at home and abroad," a ministry official said. "We believe his presence (as PR ambassador) will help promote Korean language and culture." 

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=271610

Actor Lee Min-ho named as promotional envoy for Korean language education institutes

The government said Tuesday it plans to designate South Korean actor Lee Min-ho next week as a promotional ambassador to promote overseas institutes, established by South Korea, that offer foreigners Korean language courses and Korean culture activities.

close_03.png

The culture ministry and the Seoul-based King Sejong Institute Foundation are scheduled to hold a ceremony in Seoul next Tuesday to mark the designation of Lee, an icon of "hallyu," or the Korean wave, as an envoy for the state-run King Sejong Institute.

20190702000487_0.jpg

Named after the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) king who invented the Korean alphabet "hangeul," and launched in 2007, the institutes offer language education programs teaching Korean as a second language. 

As of June this year, there were 180 such institutes in 60 countries, where about 60,000 students were learning the Korean language.

The actor, who finished his military service in April this year, gained widespread fame from starring in "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009 and continued to ride a huge wave of popularity through his following works "City Hunter" (2011) and "The Heirs" (2013). (Yonhap)

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190702000585#cb

• Like 7

King Sejong Institute Facebook Update

이런 설렘은 처음이야!
세종학당을 찾아온 새로운 홍보대사, 글로벌 한류스타 #이민호
이민호도 반한 세종학당은 어떤 곳일까요?
세종학당을 더 알고 싶으면 클릭!  https://blog.naver.com/nurisejong

We have never been this excited before!
A world famous K-drama star Lee Min-Ho was newly appointed as King Sejong Institute's global goodwill ambassador!
Lee Min-Ho also fell in love with King Sejong Institute.
Click here to find out more about King Sejong Institute! https://blog.naver.com/nurisejong

65762220_2374603692582640_75353377951753

https://www.facebook.com/Sejonghakdang.org/

• Like 7

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/07/02/a-guide-to-lee-min-hos-korean-dramas-and-films/

A Guide to Lee Min Ho’s Korean Dramas and Films

Lee Min Ho is one of the reasons why many Hallyu fans discovered Korean dramas. One of his famous works in early years is Boys Over Flowers. Wherein, he played the role of the leading man named Go Jun Pyo; who is the leader of F4 and the heir to the Shinhwa Group. The mentioned K-drama gained popularity around the world; and so Lee Min Ho.

Various fans fall in love with him immediately because of his great acting skills and undeniable good visuals. Until many people keep on waiting and anticipating for his new projects.

Personally, Lee Min Ho is one of the Hallyu artists I look up to. He has this certain charisma that will turn you into his avid fan. In which, even if various Korean actors will debut and make you fall in love; it will only be him who is your ultimate favorite Korean actor. This maybe just for me or others can relate too.

Who wouldn’t be attracted with Lee Min Ho, right? He is great in acting, singing, and modeling. He is also the kindhearted, hard working, and thoughtful oppa.

Recently, he already get discharged from the military. His fans are so excited to finally see him back on screen. As reported, he is currently working on a fantasy drama with Kim Go Eun. While we are waiting for him and his new drama, why not we look back on all of his works? With that, we’ve listed all the Korean dramas and movies he played the lead role.

Korean dramas

• Secret Campus;
  • Mackerel Run;
  • Get Up;
  • Boys Over Flowers;
  • Personal Preference;
  • City Hunter;
  • Faith;
  • The Heirs;
  • Legend of the Blue Sea;
  • DMZ, The Wild; and
  • The King: The Eternal Monarch (upcoming drama).

Korean movies

• Public Enemy Returns;
  • Our School’s E.T.;
  • Gangnam Blues; and
  • Bounty Hunters.

Whether you’re a fan of Lee Min Ho or not, all of his dramas and movies will surely amaze you! Moreover, which show of him is your favorite one and why? Feel free to share it with us on the comment section, mga bes!

IMG_20190702_170718.jpg?resize=828,1024&

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190703 cheongkwanjang hk 

cr owner via Machi

Reveal hidden contents

ckjhk FB cover updated :

66373693_1735755266570192_87240058014856

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Is this his new endorsement? Cheong Kwan Jang   is a Korean red ginseng brand, right? This product isn't only available in HK but also in some other countries.  :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Is this his new endorsement? Cheong Kwan Jang   is a Korean red ginseng brand, right? This product isn't only available in HK but also in some other countries.  :P

Yes, the above clip syntyche post :
20190703 @ActorLeeMinHo interview as KGC global ambassador
Chinese advertising greeting video

KGC Global official website :
http://globalkgc.com/

As the export of ginseng became a government monopoly, the government raised quality control standards, and KGC’s CheongKwanJang (正官庄) logo soon became a guarantee of the highest-quality ginseng available in Asia. Having built upon this achievement, KGC now runs four regional headquarters in the US, China, Japan, and Taiwan, and operates overseas branches in over 40 countries with more than 2,000 employees.

• Like 5
  • Love 1