Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"

said Mark Twain.

I will add few more words to describe our boy : humbleness, thoughtfulness,kindness , beauty.

These and a lot more describe Minho.He makes the impossible possible.

Happy birthday boy!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Saenggil chukkahamnida to our baby boy!!

Thank you soompi Minoz, for all the updates! This weekend was so much fun with his airport fashion show and  the Berluti event. We were spoiled with lots of media coverage, including fan photos and videos, and LMH’s own IG posts and even live story update !! It was so hectic, I can hardly keep up with all the updates. But I’m not complaining... hopefully we get to experience this more often. And our boy’s IG followers is up to 9.8 million. If he keeps this up, he should reach 10 million in a week or 2. Is it true he has another event next week? I hope it is then we’ll surely have another  exciting week. 

Some amazing shots from Minoz Linda:

64785821_10219504984524564_2249486582954  

65144832_10219504984684568_1832009134648

64820978_10219504984484563_5421004959623

65467532_10219504984604566_5620653396231

• Like 6

cr: 

Short Cuts

Spoiler

BOUNTY HUNTERS-MY COMMENTS

I think this movie had potential, but perhaps was overly ambitious.  What I think would have been a more interesting movie would be LMH and Wallace Chang as Interpol agents.  I liked their bromance.  LMH and tiffany Tang also seemed to have chemistry, and look visually good together.  One of the problems, IMO, was that here were too many bounty hunters.  I could have done without Swan and Bao Bao, although he did have some funny scenes.  I miss hearing his voice too:(

Shall we start LBS next week?  My idea is, instead of having recappers, that we would simply comment after watching an episode.  Thoughts?  We' ll comment beginning Friday through the weekend just as we did with the other dramas.  At the end of LBS, I'd like to start with the "favorites".  Each week, we'll have a topic such as Favorite drama, favorite LMh character etc.  I'm curious if the rewatch changed anyone's opinion about the drama or appreciated a character after reading comments.  

Separately, I hope LMH is still endorsing Innisfree.  I bought the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X.  It's rate high on Amazon.  I only wish LMH's face was on the packaging.:D

Another random thought.  I wonder why LMH is on a diet?  When we saw photos of him with more fitted clothes, I thought to myself, at least it appears that he kept himself in shape while in MS.  

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Another random thought.  I wonder why LMH is on a diet?  When we saw photos of him with more fitted clothes, I thought to myself, at least it appears that he kept himself in shape while in MS.  

I've read a news that actors would start to lose weight when they received the down payment of new drama rewards.
The latest example is his good friend JIW. He lost 14kg within 3-4 weeks. JIW said he fully reflected "before and after remittance".   :lol::lol:

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/114073

But I think our bb already kept fit during his MS, but he needs thinner to be fit in front of TV cameras. 

Many big fans have come back, like Lady Boss, Kimsocool, and 1light.

cr 일라잇

• Like 5

K-Drama Actor Lee Min Ho Was Spotted in Paris After Military Discharge

The Korean actor sat front row at the Berluti fashion show.

K-Drama Actor Lee Min Ho Was Spotted in Paris After Military Discharge

After officially being discharged from the military in April, Korean actor Lee Min Ho made a public appearance in Paris by attending the Berluti Spring/Summer 2020 Menswear show.

Dressed in a trench coat and a printed satin shirt from Berluti's recent collection, the K-drama star sat front row beside Taiwanese actor Eddie Peng and the general manager of the brand Antoine Arnault. Hollywood celebrities like Ricky Martin, Joe Jonas, and Olivia Palermo also attended the said event.

Coincidentally, the actor is also celebrating his 32nd birthday today, June 22. Shortly after the show, Min Ho thanked the team behind the brand for their hospitality and birthday wishes. He later on went on Instagram live (his first since his military discharge) to greet his fans.

Welcome back, Min Ho!

https://www.preview.ph/fashion/lee-min-ho-attends-berluti-ss20-show-a00193-20190622

"Handsome Synergy" Lee Min Ho and Eddie Peng, handsome young men in Paris

0001113759_001_20190623113214464.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min Ho met Taiwan actor Eddie Peng in Paris, France. 

On the afternoon of the 22nd, the French brand Berluti unveiled a photo of Lee Min Ho and Eddie Peng taken on the scene of the Berluti 2020 SS collection fashion show. 

Lee Min Ho and Eddie Peng attended the fashion show and they sat together in the front row and showed their good looks. Lee Minho and Eddie Peng both boasted thick, handsome features and smiled at the camera.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho, who attended the Berluti Paris Collection, returned to Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 22nd. 

After serving as a social worker, Lee Minho was discharged in April and returns to the fantasy romance 'The King: Eternal Monarch' by Kim Eun-sook. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001113759

• Like 5

More airport pictures 20190622.

D9uNufFU0AEcDWm.jpg

D9pb6u3VAAEMBQn.jpg

D9rP_iWU8AA4Tqk.jpg

Spoiler

D9rQA2oVUAAx088.jpg

D9rQBLvUYAAcJPv.jpg

D9qUyMNUEAAin2O.jpg

D9qUyMOU0AAgEsz.jpg

D9rQARzVUAEyu0b.jpg

D9uNxJzUYAAFLDC.jpg

D9uNzAfUIAEoob6.jpg

D9uN1JJUIAALSOo.jpg

cr Logo

By the way, minoz_peace took lots of great pictures, but I don't know why Weibo's pictures can not be shown on here now. :( I can only copy pictures from Twitter. Waiting for someone post peace's pictures on Twitter.

• Like 5

7GkYvtl.gif

Spoiler

The first time I watched this movie was over a year ago, after watching Gangnam Blues. Only twenty minutes into the movie, I decided to stop watching since the copy I got had bad subtitles, and I was bothered by not hearing LMH's actual voice. I could have watched it again after getting a copy with good subtitles, but I guess the plot was not that compelling, that I decided to just view it during this rewatch. 

What I like about this movie are the awesome LMH action scenes I missed since City Hunter. Does he do all of his stunts? Even if he only does some of it, I am impressed that he even tries, considering that he has a major leg injury. I read somewhere that during his shoots, he has to sit down once in a while to ease the pain on his leg. I also watched a BTS of 'The Heirs' where he and PSY were kneeling, then he suddenly sat down and stretched his legs. I guess he was already feeling some pain. Nevertheless, in this movie, or in any of his work with action scenes, it is not apparent that his moves are hindered by some injury. 

EZQOh8s.gif

xz9tzDR.gif

lEet9os.gif

EE14Gt4.gif

INMzViA.gif

PgWRLLi.gif

rJntG1l.gif

D3pc86q.gif

Axj7fXb.gif

7aeobiI.gif

ihHNPDI.gif

wuPWm2r.gif

ZQgyTU9.gif

3zqAhum.gif

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Shall we start LBS next week?  My idea is, instead of having recappers, that we would simply comment after watching an episode.  Thoughts?  We' ll comment beginning Friday through the weekend just as we did with the other dramas.  At the end of LBS, I'd like to start with the "favorites".  Each week, we'll have a topic such as Favorite drama, favorite LMh character etc.  I'm curious if the rewatch changed anyone's opinion about the drama or appreciated a character after reading comments.  

Hi @CarolynH, I'm okay with giving only comments on the LOTBS episodes. We could also start next week.

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Separately, I hope LMH is still endorsing Innisfree.  I bought the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X.  It's rate high on Amazon.  I only wish LMH's face was on the packaging.:D

It seems that LMH is no longer with Innisfree. They recently introduced a new endorsement model for the line that LMH was endorsing (see spoiler below). And because of that, some Minoz are ready to drop Innisfree and switch brands. 

I also use that type of volcanic clay mask. It's actually quite nice, and it does the job. I may stick to that product for a while, unless the new product line that LMH endorses, if ever, would do a better job. :D 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr: 

Short Cuts

Hide contents

BOUNTY HUNTERS-MY COMMENTS

I think this movie had potential, but perhaps was overly ambitious.  What I think would have been a more interesting movie would be LMH and Wallace Chang as Interpol agents.  I liked their bromance.  LMH and tiffany Tang also seemed to have chemistry, and look visually good together.  One of the problems, IMO, was that here were too many bounty hunters.  I could have done without Swan and Bao Bao, although he did have some funny scenes.  I miss hearing his voice too:(

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH. Bounty Hunters is my least favorite of LMH’s work. He looks terrific in it, as usual, but his dialog was dubbed into Chinese and I really missed hearing his voice. I hadn’t realized before watching this movie how much I enjoy listening to his soft-spoken but very masculine tone. I think you’re being tactful to call the movie overly ambitious. If he wants to reach the Chinese market, I hope he finds a better vehicle next time.

And yes, let’s start LOTBS next week. I just finished watching it for the third time and will be watching it yet again with a friend that wants to see LMH in another role.

Lastly, I was in Puebla, Mexico, last month, a city of 3 million people about 2 hours by car from Mexico City. Passing a vendor selling pillows and other memorabilia of various pop stars, I was stunned to see not just one, but TWO different pillows with photos of LMH. He’s truly an international star!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

7GkYvtl.gif

Hide contents

The first time I watched this movie was over a year ago, after watching Gangnam Blues. Only twenty minutes into the movie, I decided to stop watching since the copy I got had bad subtitles, and I was bothered by not hearing LMH's actual voice. I could have watched it again after getting a copy with good subtitles, but I guess the plot was not that compelling, that I decided to just view it during this rewatch. 

What I like about this movie are the awesome LMH action scenes I missed since City Hunter. Does he do all of his stunts? Even if he only does some of it, I am impressed that he even tries, considering that he has a major leg injury. I read somewhere that during his shoots, he has to sit down once in a while to ease the pain on his leg. I also watched a BTS of 'The Heirs' where he and PSY were kneeling, then he suddenly sat down and stretched his legs. I guess he was already feeling some pain. Nevertheless, in this movie, or in any of his work with action scenes, it is not apparent that his moves are hindered by some injury. 

EZQOh8s.gif

xz9tzDR.gif

lEet9os.gif

EE14Gt4.gif

INMzViA.gif

PgWRLLi.gif

rJntG1l.gif

D3pc86q.gif

Axj7fXb.gif

7aeobiI.gif

ihHNPDI.gif

wuPWm2r.gif

ZQgyTU9.gif

3zqAhum.gif

Hi @CarolynH, I'm okay with giving only comments on the LOTBS episodes. We could also start next week.

It seems that LMH is no longer with Innisfree. They recently introduced a new endorsement model for the line that LMH was endorsing (see spoiler below). And because of that, some Minoz are ready to drop Innisfree and switch brands. 

I also use that type of volcanic clay mask. It's actually quite nice, and it does the job. I may stick to that product for a while, unless the new product line that LMH endorses, if ever, would do a better job. :D 

Thanks for your comments on Bounty Hunters, @syntyche.  I enjoyed the action scenes as well. I watched a youtube video interview of LMH (I think it was the guerilla date video) and he said that if you watch carefully, he only uses one of his legs for kicking in fight scenes. The implication is that if you see him using the other leg to kick someone, it’s probably a stunt double. I also read somewhere that he’s only comfortable being on his feet for about 20 minutes. That might have changed over the years, but it’s really amazing what he does given his injuries from that serious car accident when he was 20.  Even using a stunt double, an actor has to do enough of the action to be believable. 

• Like 6

Thanks for all your reviews on Bounty Hunters. This is the first film of LMH which had a theatre release here in the East coast and I watched it with a couple of friends. The theatre was practically empty on a weekend! Despite the bad dubbing and lack of story, my friends actually enjoyed the film as we ogled at our boy in a big giant screen for 2 whole hours! Lol. We admit the film wasn’t that great but our boy was so handsome in it, we didn’t care. His action scenes did remind me of his City Hunter days. And yeah, the dubbing was awful. I think what @CarolynH meant was the film was ambitious because they spent too much time and money on the action scenes and special effects that the director forgot about the story or plot. I guess LMH didn’t  have any idea the film will turn out that way; he probably had high expectations as the budget was huge and it had A-list stars. I read one review by a male viewer and he said he expected so much from BH as he was impressed by LMH in Gangnam Blues and had no idea the film would be like Charlie’s Angels in chinese.  :lol:

@CarolynH I like your suggestion on LOTBS rewatch. No need for recap, and everyone can just write their reviews. @msdot  only your 3rd time viewing it? I couldn’t count how many times I’ve rewatched it. Lol. But i do skip several scenes and just review those scenes with LMH in it. 

@syntyche I am so disappointed that our boy is no longer with Innisfree. I switched to the brand just bec. of him. I really loved their products and they are easily available here in the US. Hopefully he gets to endorse another quality beauty product soon.  

More photos of our handsome namja., this time from minoz @kimsocool .

64925272_10219512407390131_3602596706501

65123745_10219512408390156_7835940022191

More....

Spoiler

65194190_10219512407510134_3105627844567

64941278_10219512407590136_7689331936312

65455939_10219512407630137_3485050761644

• Like 6

I like the comment on this post by a minoz who was there at the event. She said the crowd was there only for our boy and didn’t care about Joe Jonas and Ricky Martin.    :thumbsup: 

Oh and btw, our boy’s IG followers is up to 9.9 million... up by 100k in 2 days! Amazing! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Thanks for your comments on Bounty Hunters, @syntyche.  I enjoyed the action scenes as well. I watched a youtube video interview of LMH (I think it was the guerilla date video) and he said that if you watch carefully, he only uses one of his legs for kicking in fight scenes. The implication is that if you see him using the other leg to kick someone, it’s probably a stunt double. I also read somewhere that he’s only comfortable being on his feet for about 20 minutes. That might have changed over the years, but it’s really amazing what he does given his injuries from that serious car accident when he was 20.  Even using a stunt double, an actor has to do enough of the action to be believable. 

Yes, @msdot, I've watched that interview, too. He said he doesn't use his injured leg for the action scenes. I think that would be his right leg, since I've seen a long scar on his right thigh. That is why I look closely on his action scenes; he does kick with his left leg. But there are scenes where he kicks with his right, hence my question if he does all of his stunts. Nevertheless, I'm just in awe when he does all those kicking; his long legs are showcased on those scenes.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Yes, @msdot, I've watched that interview, too. He said he doesn't use his injured leg for the action scenes. I think that would be his right leg, since I've seen a long scar on his right thigh. That is why I look closely on his action scenes; he does kick with his left leg. But there are scenes where he kicks with his right, hence my question if he does all of his stunts. Nevertheless, I'm just in awe when he does all those kicking; his long legs are showcased on those scenes.  

@msdot and @syntyche:  didn't the PD (?) in CH say that LMH has to do most of his stunts because of his height (especially them long legs:tounge_wink:)?  I think a stunt man is used for dangerous stunts such as the scene in CH where Yoon sung propelled down the building after being shot by Nana.  I thought the scene in Heirs where he jumped from the top of the car to street was a little risky as well as LMh jumping on the bike in LBS could have also gone wrong.  

Back to Bounty Hunters:  I also wondered if they were over budget, so short cuts, including changing the story, had to be made.  Anyone who was on the thread at the time was surprised that filming wrapped so quickly, compared to GB.  They were supposed to film in a number of Asian countries, but that didn't happen.  

@gtLmh0622:  I'm happy that Lady boss, Kim so cool etc are back, but you know who I really miss?  Ajhussi #1.  I guess he's moved on to being a body guard for other celebrities, but I always felt LMH would be protected with him.:(

Well, poo, to Innisfree.

3 hours ago, msdot said:

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH. Bounty Hunters is my least favorite of LMH’s work. He looks terrific in it, as usual, but his dialog was dubbed into Chinese and I really missed hearing his voice. I hadn’t realized before watching this movie how much I enjoy listening to his soft-spoken but very masculine tone. I think you’re being tactful to call the movie overly ambitious. If he wants to reach the Chinese market, I hope he finds a better vehicle next time.

And yes, let’s start LOTBS next week. I just finished watching it for the third time and will be watching it yet again with a friend that wants to see LMH in another role.

Lastly, I was in Puebla, Mexico, last month, a city of 3 million people about 2 hours by car from Mexico City. Passing a vendor selling pillows and other memorabilia of various pop stars, I was stunned to see not just one, but TWO different pillows with photos of LMH. He’s truly an international star!

@msdot:  A couple years ago, I post a comment that I wanted a LMH body pillow lol.  Jokes aside, that is impressive.:)

Ok, we're on next week for LBS!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Last week, I found @Latifah_ tweeted that Minho would have overseas (Taiwan) schedule this week. I've asked other Minoz, but they only knew that's overseas schedule. And I just got confirmation this morning that he would come to Taiwan for CF shooting today, but now I can't re-arrange my time to go to airport.  :bawling:

Although he will stay 3d2n in Taiwan and all his schedule will not be opened, but I think the airport will be very crowded as today's arrival. I'm very curious which city he will stay to shoot the CF.

And @Latifah_, how come you have such correct information so early ?

Can't get enough his airport pictures.

da22b928gy1g4bfglnh48j21261bqu0x.jpg

da22b928gy1g4bfgktrjyj20xm160qoy.jpg

da22b928gy1g4bfgohvowj219u1la1ky.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 6

Yes!  I'm glad that many great Minoz are returning, but I really miss Lee Kyu-hyeon ajhussi, too.  He's been together with LMH for so long.  He took LMH to the training center, and he even showed up unexpectedly at Suseo.  I saw him once with Park Bo-gum, which is okay, but I want him back! :)

C9246BiXcAEMo-Z.jpg

DYU4CQmW0AAJQjo.jpg

DIjiwaZUMAAUWyL.jpg\

credit to owners

• Like 3