Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

@syntycheAgree with you analysis. You always do good ones. Is this your first time watching Heirs?

KT is persistent in his goals. He does not give up. He does not accept the word "No" even after being rebuffed umpteen times. He is resilient and continues until he gets the love he is craving for. I don't see even in his younger days that he has ever been nasty. The younger KT seems much nicer than the younger YD. To imagine KT being a bully like YD or even Goo Jun Pyo seems impossible. :D

Thanks, @CallieP! This is my first time watching Heirs. :)

Yup, it's quite hard to imagine an innately kind Kim Tan being a bully.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. :P It looks like his get-up is a little similar to what he was wearing yesterday.

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

J-Minoz placed digital signboards at Gangnam station to welcome our bb's discharge.  :w00t:

https://leeminhosupportfansiteminozjapankizuna.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/support-5/

Reveal hidden contents

s__42729477.jpg?w=740

x0rnTZ2XSqCj15cdfYKgBIxf3Vm7zwAWm2QbiaiA

stSseAjNtlqsuckQ7sOmHJ_DzR0x_3ikA8c4t1VN

PfecydP9QXXsDqhP8I9sDNwl2lrsCLzt9LO5DTnL

FL3QM0wdJ21M9L0A5WGwXVrF7S0ZprfylMmvz8af

RPcQAwlksw7j3V20sPt_KyZ2ki_uU9XGU0GEJBvP

knBtoOwua_s4zrj--vsN1tIOk-aZC0KYZKDHFkyx

aGF2mIpSXAOegS9nsb_c6yRCk5_9GOIIV-cLGNCP

R7uijZEN6EDV-eJAfJOoOa-aRgdZVthlVNsSHtR6

ajHVSzWcCfR96QkwISwTAkwy8pMxIYml5GibOiR7

CrF0HVbG69h5Q4ngY8fd4hEBJA2w5Hnqt_ElLfKO

xrMy1TKM8HBZ3pXdQQ4PHRCwRgr1LTOhKszJNWOE

hBs5qx2S_cfKDlD0R0Cj2XgTPmf0TUACeOM-uvpC

WS3WoBHNJl9pyAciyLQ3irFvS3UJu4rnmSRzImQ8

HTcKHIt19YvUB45gk59HdfJ9qj_UBJVG_x1g9pPS

kmQM6b4DsoIBp6ONevB-U8JSGLf9ylcQWztCyOA-

P-1QDBswDrmtjlJyt53ogZcng4rpawZEODSjaGqp

qZrPcMXT9CpADDCehai2Tb5mmJY4p8A-_iM0I7md

Ve5rpe3lh3A2X4IPB9pfOOaSsn78sXZfhwb4RCvm

3xQzVbUzMJ6XZnwu8h3bpXMz1Dj9Wb07UkvLqSUb

zP6C26WjRXMtqnNlqhM53NNUAKMPEu3IXIZPNGJi

HRwvEwtKAHbX51B7TRjVhoAjlFgYR6BeQ3sv1KBC

cr  Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. D-DAY is nearing.................I'm happy & getting excited. :P

• Like 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. :P It looks like his get-up is a little similar to what he was wearing yesterday. 

OMG !!! Thanks !! As you mentioned, I post the clip yesterday, I already updated the clip of today.   :relaxed:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, I can't believe that you just watched the drama now. :P

Yes, relatively new fan here, recruited by Dam Ryeong. :wub: I am watching Heirs now with the rewatch here. I stop my self from binge watching it - it's more fun watching and commenting about it with chingus. :)

• Like 8

On 4/16/2019 at 3:41 AM, syntyche said:

Yes, relatively new fan here, recruited by Dam Ryeong. :wub: I am watching Heirs now with the rewatch here. I stop my self from binge watching it - it's more fun watching and commenting about it with chingus. :)

It’s so refreshing to read your reviews as a newbie, @syntyche .  Although KT was my least favorite LMH character (i didn’t see any growth and prefer LMH in mature roles, esp. action dramas), I think I’ve rewatched Heirs at least 5x! LOL. He didn’t work on LOTBS until 3 years later so the long wait had me rewatching all his dramas, esp The Heirs bec it was his latest one that time. The 2 hour films (GB and BH) just don’t satisfy me... I need 20 hours of our bbboy.! And now, I couldn’t count how many time I’ve rewatched LOTBS. Hopefully, he does a new drama soon... preferably 24 episodes like Faith.   :)

• Like 7

D-8 Off to work 041719 (2)

cr: Linda

D4XIX_bUcAAOku6.jpg

D4XIX_cU8AA-BN9.jpg

Spoiler

D4XIX_bUYAAQ9qH.jpg

D4XIX_aUYAEn3R3.jpg

3 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

It’s so refreshing to read your reviews as a newbie, @syntyche .  Although KT was my least favorite LMH character (i didn’t see any growth and prefer LMH in mature roles, esp. action dramas), I think I’ve rewatched Heirs at least 5x! LOL. He didn’t work on LOTBS until 3 years later so the long wait had me rewatching all his dramas, esp The Heirs bec it was his latest one that time. The 2 hour films (GB and BH) just don’t satisfy me... I need 20 hours of our bbboy.! And now, I couldn’t count how many time I’ve rewatched LOTBS. Hopefully, he does a new drama soon... preferably 24 episodes like Faith.   :)

Thanks, @Kris Silva. I thought our rewatch needed some newbie review since all of you have seen his kdramas. I'm glad my reviews make sense to you; hopefully I'm not making a fool of myself since I'm the only one who has not watched all of his kdramas. Well, 'The Heirs' is the last one I haven't done watching yet. I've actually known Minho since BOF days, but silly me, I did not watch it then since I already know the story (I've watched the Taiwanese version, 'Meteor Garden'). I've been aware since then that he is the biggest Korean star in our country, but it is only during LOTBS that I realized what I've been missing. :D  

Hopefully, he'll do a drama soon. The longer screen time, the better. But if he does a two-hour movie instead, I guess I would just have to watch it ten times. Haha.

• Like 7

we're only 6 days away!! :wub:

D4dts-uU0AAJbXB.jpg

On 4/7/2019 at 4:56 AM, CarolynH said:

I saw on Mexico Minoz FB page that they are planning something when LMH is discharged from MS. I really have to give them credit.  They seem really well organized.  @gtLmh0622 do you know if Minoz Japan, China or Korea have something planned?  I assume Korean Minoz are planning something.  @alovebof What about Minoz thailand?

I haven't seen any plan from korean minoz in DC for his discharge so I think he'll be discharged quietly, but since March they've been planning together for his 13th debut anniversary. They had a poll to decide what should be their main gift and almost everyone voted to put on advertisements(like billboards or digital signboards in subways.. etc). They also conducted a survey which had questions like "your congratulatory message and how did you spend the last 2 years waiting for him?" and to upload pics if possible of their way of waiting xD "What LMH scene have you watched the most during those 2yrs? and the reason?" and "What kind of role would you like him to take in the future?" I think they'll collect Minoz's answers and give it to him, there's no better gift than the fans' warm messages and thoughts :)

On 4/7/2019 at 7:09 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

@Latifah_ How's your trip in Seoul ? Say something about your visiting at Suseo.  :P

my trip was short but beautiful, it was my first time seeing cherry blossoms ever! with Minho being the flower I loved the most :P

Spoiler

I went to Suseo on the 5th and still don't believe I really was there xD it felt like I was inside one of his daily videos, the car coming and him getting out and waving to us then going up the stairs.. everything happened so quickly which had me like "that's it?" lol 

the only thing that makes me believe it is this video I took and I keep on zooming in to it and telling myself we had an eye-contact!! shhh deceiving myself like that makes me happy

goEWnRf.png

(of course the time was 8:55am, it's a 6hrs difference between where I live and Korea) 

I was only able to see him once and wanted so badly to go again but couldn't, I'm super happy tho that he came to work on that friday or else I'd be heart broken

I stayed in Myeongdong which is really far from Suseo, it's almost 40mins away by metro. I woke up early, had my breakfast quick and headed to the subway at 8am sharp. it was my first time seeing the train heavily loaded with people, apparently everyone was rushing to work. I had to stand up for about 15 minutes with the crowd until I got a seat and enjoyed the rest of the ride. When I got off at suseo station I was running like crazy afraid if I'd miss the right timing, it was already like 8:45am then. thankfully the social service center was only a 4 minutes walk from suseo station, I took the right exit and everything went smoothly. The first thing I saw was a car parking barrier gate and wondered if it's ok to go through there, and it was perfectly ok no one stopped me. actually there's an apartment building directly facing the center, so the residents freely go in and out that same area and I have to say that the neighborhood is extremely quiet :rolleyes: when I saw a small crowd of people I finally felt rest assured lol and I joined the rest waiting for Minho to come, there was a masked guy(he was handsome too *cough* and well dressed) keeping his eye on us and to make sure we stay in an orderly manner I think he works there too cuz minho always follows him inside. only 2 minutes after I took my spot Minho's car arrived! could my timing be more perfect than this? I wish I'm always lucky like this lol

some fans were cute giving gifts to minho's driver before he left and others enjoyed taking pictures of themselves there like it was some touristic place xD honestly I wanted to walk around the area more but I had no time, I was supposed to join my group at 10am so again I ran like crazy and managed to be back 5 minutes before 10. This day was the only one when I could feel myself sweating, I had complained about the cold the whole trip(my dumb self didn't bring any jackets thinking it'd be warm cuz it's spring:ph34r:) and this was the first time I felt it was hot, I had a nice workout xD

sorry for making it so long :sweatingbullets:

On 4/7/2019 at 2:34 PM, syntyche said:

Hi @Latifah_! Hope you had a great time in Seoul (and Suseo)!

On 4/9/2019 at 4:42 AM, 1ouise said:

@Latifah_ (I noticed that your tag was working and had to try it myself.)  We're all so envious right now.  :D  Have fun!

Thank you!! :wub:

ahh I'm happy that my tag is working and finally receiving notifications again I almost forgot how it feels like xD I'm used to coincidently seeing my name in the posts I go through that's why I try to read everything without missing anything

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

my trip was short but beautiful, it was my first time seeing cherry blossoms ever! with Minho being the flower I loved the most :P

Reveal hidden contents

I went to Suseo on the 5th and still don't believe I really was there xD it felt like I was inside one of his daily videos, the car coming and him getting out and waving to us then going up the stairs.. everything happened so quickly which had me like "that's it?" lol 

the only thing that makes me believe it is this video I took and I keep on zooming in to it and telling myself we had an eye-contact!! shhh deceiving myself like that makes me happy

goEWnRf.png

(of course the time was 8:55am, it's a 6hrs difference between where I live and Korea) 

I was only able to see him once and wanted so badly to go again but couldn't, I'm super happy tho that he came to work on that friday or else I'd be heart broken

I stayed in Myeongdong which is really far from Suseo, it's almost 40mins away by metro. I woke up early, had my breakfast quick and headed to the subway at 8am sharp. it was my first time seeing the train heavily loaded with people, apparently everyone was rushing to work. I had to stand up for about 15 minutes with the crowd until I got a seat and enjoyed the rest of the ride. When I got off at suseo station I was running like crazy afraid if I'd miss the right timing, it was already like 8:45am then. thankfully the social service center was only a 4 minutes walk from suseo station, I took the right exit and everything went smoothly. The first thing I saw was a car parking barrier gate and wondered if it's ok to go through there, and it was perfectly ok no one stopped me. actually there's an apartment building directly facing the center, so the residents freely go in and out that same area and I have to say that the neighborhood is extremely quiet :rolleyes: when I saw a small crowd of people I finally felt rest assured lol and I joined the rest waiting for Minho to come, there was a masked guy(he was handsome too *cough* and well dressed) keeping his eye on us and to make sure we stay in an orderly manner I think he works there too cuz minho always follows him inside. only 2 minutes after I took my spot Minho's car arrived! could my timing be more perfect than this? I wish I'm always lucky like this lol

some fans were cute giving gifts to minho's driver before he left and others enjoyed taking pictures of themselves there like it was some touristic place xD honestly I wanted to walk around the area more but I had no time, I was supposed to join my group at 10am so again I ran like crazy and managed to be back 5 minutes before 10. This day was the only one when I could feel myself sweating, I had complained about the cold the whole trip(my dumb self didn't bring any jackets thinking it'd be warm cuz it's spring:ph34r:) and this was the first time I felt it was hot, I had a nice workout xD

sorry for making it so long :sweatingbullets:

Hi @Latifah_! Thanks for sharing your detailed account on your quick visit to Suseo. I can imagine what it's like to be there and wait for Minho. Good for you that you were able to squeeze that visit into your trip. And best of all, you saw our bb, even from afar. Hopefully, we'll see him in a project real soon!

• Like 6

[8 Letters - With Minoz #8]

‘오빠’와 미노즈들의 사랑을 듬뿍 받고 있는 초코
초코야! 오래오래 만인의 귀염둥이로 남아주렴

#살면서초코가제일부러웠어요
#LEEMINHO_8Lette #매월_10일_본방사수
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #MINOZ
The luckiest puppy ever in the world who got the love of Minho and Minoz
Choco! Stay with us as you are for a long, long time
#IEnvyYou #LEEMINHO_8Letters #CatchThePremiereOnThe10thDayOfEveryMonth 
#LEEMINHO #MINOZ

https://business.facebook.com/officialminoz/videos/416525219158583/

• Like 6

7 K-Dramas About North And South Korea To Binge-Watch Now

City Hunter (2011)

Betrayal, politics, spies, and a forbidden romance. City Hunter checks all of these with its complicated but thrilling plot that will keep you hooked until the last episode. Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) is a Blue House employee secretly trained by his foster father to exact revenge on high-ranking soldiers who betrayed him during a mission in North Korea. Despite Yoon Sung being set on his goal, he gets tested a couple of times after he falls for Kim Nana (Park Min Young), a loyal bodyguard who is also working for the Blue House. Kilig moments and thrilling scenes aside, City Hunter also does a good job in reversing the usual narrative between North and South Korea by showing that sometimes, the real enemies are the ones we least expect to be.

FYI: Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young ended up dating for some time after the drama!

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-north-south-korea-a989-20190420-lfrm

*skipped unrelated

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1