Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180919 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180918 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7f0e43a2gy1fvdt4dgqkoj20hs0vlad9.jpg

7f0e43a2gy1fvdt4em7knj20hs0vldj0.jpg

7f0e43a2gy1fvdt4fpr3dj20hs0vljt7.jpg

7f0e43a2gy1fvdt4gs4s2j20hs0vlmzd.jpg

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. :P

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 8:54 AM, CarolynH said:

cr:  

선린goodboySR
I really like this video of Jong Dae.  

I saw a post on Weibo yesterday.

According to Minho为你而歌. She had recommended GangNam 1970 to one of her male colleagues. After watching the movie, his comments were :
1. The theme was bold.
2. The actors acted very well.
3. Jong Dae was very handsome and manly.
When she told him Jong Dae was portrayed by Lee Min Ho. Incredibly he said she must mistake, Lee Min Ho was a flower boy.  (Said her mistaking in front of a Minoz ?? :P
After he got confirmation, he fully praised Lee Min Ho, and said "no wonder he was so famous and popular."

Love to see non-fans admiring and praising our bb.   2018new_haha_org.png2018new_haha_org.png

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I saw a post on Weibo yesterday.

According to Minho为你而歌. She had recommended GangNam 1970 to one of her male colleagues. After watching the movie, his comments were :
1. The theme was bold.
2. The actors acted very well.
3. Jong Dae was very handsome and manly.
When she told him Jong Dae was portrayed by Lee Min Ho. Incredibly he said she must mistake, Lee Min Ho was a flower boy.  (Said her mistaking in front of a Minoz ?? :P
After he got confirmation, he fully praised Lee Min Ho, and said "no wonder he was so famous and popular."

Love to see non-fans admiring and praising our bb.   2018new_haha_org.png2018new_haha_org.png

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. NICE.  Who knows he must become a LMH fan now after this. Besides, he's a "He" admiring & praising our man.  What I want to say is you don't need to be a woman to be his fan - hahaha - :P

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Choco's story on 20180912, choose your favorite character of LMH. The results were announced yesterday and Choi Young won all votes of Minoz - K/J/C.   :w00t:

cr Minoz official via minoz-依妈

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Lee Min Ho has acted in various dramas as a lead. He has played a variety of characters & I loved them all. But, in my personal choice, this is my 3nd choice. My favorite is Gu Jun-pyo  - hahaha (BOF). It's my all-time favorite drama hairstyles on Lee Min Ho. It became a TREND in Korea after that.....He's just so HOT with that kind of hairstyle. He really NAILED IT! My last is Architect Jeon Jin-ho (Personal Taste).  Although, there is a certain affection that I feel with every character that he's playing. ... :P

• Like 5

PROMIZ FB Update

Sept 11

Are PMZERs leading happy
and healthy lives?
Good Action of Zero Garbage is
one way to protect our health safety.

Bisphenol A is harmful substance causes breast caner, infertility, diabetes or obesity. And it is surprising
that bisphenol A is contained
in many plastic containers.
You can recognize products containing bisphenol A with recycling symbol with 7.

To avoid those harmful chemical substances, use less canned or
plastic bottled products.
Eco-friendly containers or cookware
are not an option but necessary.
Remember bisphenol A marked recycling logo with 7 and produce less garbage as possible as you can. This is today’s good action of PMZERs.

#PROMIZ #PMZER #ZeroGarbage #BisphenolA #BPA

41517440_2262467973827570_2720161049511723008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&oh=8f4fc90c298f21e92a4b6e832fd40c6f&oe=5C2B5D44

41550853_2262467990494235_5260504548622991360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&oh=54cc1260f400c58d0c02ac291ba09ed8&oe=5C2B807C

Spoiler

41536622_2262467980494236_6547553243319238656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&oh=408a4dbfac490b5b8b05117108ba2ef5&oe=5C34B54E

41628859_2262467993827568_1782036545914535936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&oh=fdcd4dec343195fdbe9307a31de49a3d&oe=5C19B2CD

Sept 18 Update

[PROMIZ 플러스 친구 오픈]

프로미즈의 다양한 소식을
이제 카카오톡으로 받아보세요!

플러스친구 추가 방법은

카카오톡 친구 검색창에 PROMIZ 검색하고
친구 추가 버튼 클릭!

Kakao 친구 검색창 PROMIZ

click >> http://pf.kakao.com/_VxmCyC

우리 오늘도 프로미~즈

PROMIZ Plus Friend is OPEN NOW!

Now you can get Promiz news
through Kakao Talk.

Search PROMIZ from Kakao Talk
“Friend Search Window”
and click “Add Friend”.
Now you are Promiz Plus Friend.

Let’s be Plus Friends with Promiz Today!
#PROMIZ #PMZER
#플러스친구오픈

41893012_2275658289175205_283715953206755328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&oh=5dc4f748617c2f037456b7c5343a5538&oe=5C5E21FE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  Another charity deeds from LMH's fans, Minoz Japan. I'm sure Suseo Welfare, where he's stationed is very happy & appreciative of this kind deed. :P

• Like 3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=672859&page=1

Translation by Google with amendment according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐吧网宣 :

I am studying English in Canada.
It is a class to learn English before going to University.
Today 's lesson was to introduce each one's country.
After my turn of introduction, it's time for asking questions by classmates,
One Vietnamese boy asked if I came from Korea.
Gosh ! Although there were many Chinese classmates, and I'd been mistaken as Chinese,

but it have been 3 weeks of our class and I've introduced myself several times.
I answered him "Yes. "
The first question is ...
'Is your name Lee Min Ho?'
Oh! What is this?
If it's a Vietnamese boy ... is not it right to ask about football?
I pulled out the Mino mirror I was holding in the pencil case.

And then, after seeing Lee Min Ho's picture, these boys from Vietnam (all boys, no girl) : "Wow" and thumbs up !

I was depressed because Minho has not had any activity for a long time, but I feel better now.^ ^

After class, I was ready to go home.
'See you tomorrow.'

It's the first time, these boys said goodbye to me.
Is this the power of Minho? So proud of you !
Anyway, I have a good reason to study harder,

006eA78Fly1fvgbw8fltdj30lp0qoq4h.jpg

cr owner

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=672859&page=1

Translation by Google with amendment according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐吧网宣 :

I am studying English in Canada.
It is a class to learn English before going to University.
Today 's lesson was to introduce each one's country.
After my turn of introduction, it's time for asking questions by classmates,
One Vietnamese boy asked if I came from Korea.
Gosh ! Although there were many Chinese classmates, and I'd been mistaken as Chinese,

but it have been 3 weeks of our class and I've introduced myself several times.
I answered him "Yes. "
The first question is ...
'Is your name Lee Min Ho?'
Oh! What is this?
If it's a Vietnamese boy ... is not it right to ask about football?
I pulled out the Mino mirror I was holding in the pencil case.

And then, after seeing Lee Min Ho's picture, these boys from Vietnam (all boys, no girl) : "Wow" and thumbs up !

I was depressed because Minho has not had any activity for a long time, but I feel better now.^ ^

After class, I was ready to go home.
'See you tomorrow.'

It's the first time, these boys said goodbye to me.
Is this the power of Minho? So proud of you !
Anyway, I have a good reason to learn harder,

cr owner

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Ye, because unless you come from an English-speaking country, Canadian universities will require you to submit proof of English language proficiency. So NICE to know that even this Vietnamese boy knows LMH - hahaha - It's the power of LMH indeed! This story is so COOL! :P

• Like 3

Spoiler

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/09/faith-episode-7/

https://joonni.com/2012/09/03/recap-faith-episode-7/

This is one of my favorite episodes. So CY realizes that he had fallen into a trap and be made to seem a traitor. Hwasin or firelady gave him two choices, join Gi Cheol or be branded a traitor. With ES's suggestion, they take the third option to not join either group but to run away. CY asks ES to escape with the ex-king and he will find them. He then fights with the soldiers chasing them and manages to evade them. He then goes to find ES and the ex-king.

In the meantime the king is made to believe that CY is disloyal to him and the queen takes an interest in saving CY too. There is a tense but funny scene where the king and queen meet and Jang Bin is made to communicate the conversation between king and queen even though they are facing each other LOL! Finally the king grabs the queen and asks her if he is so pathetic and does she like CY that much. She then confesses that she thought the king needed CY more than he needed her. She was about to confess something else and I think she was going to say that she cared for the king but the king's advisors made a loud commotion outside and we will never know what the queen was about to say Drat! The loud-mouth advisor and the rest of his advisors accused the Wul Dal Chi of secretly working with CY so they were all put under house arrest and Gi Cheol's brother took charge of protecting the king. We now have the foxes in the hen house.

Meantime CY finds ES. He has blood on his face and when he told ES it was the blood of others, she turned cold and asked him to clean his face and stay away from the sleeping ex-king in order not to scare him.. CY moves away and in the distance looks at the face of ES. Is this the beginning of his awareness of his feelings for ES? He has an admiring look on his face. The next morning ES realizes that CY had not slept since he woke up from his coma. He goes to him but he moves away from the closeness being very uncomfortable with her being in that close proximity. She follows him and offers her shoulder. He looks outraged, how can a man sleep on a woman's shoulder and how can a woman protect him? Mr Macho. Anyway, he slowly lays on her shoulder. He feels for his temperature and says that he smells of blood. He opens his eyes as she said that. So our CY is not asleep and he wants to lie by her. He is now smitten by her and takes to opportunity to touch her by laying his head on her. Awww. how sweet.

The next morning, the young king is in pain, ES gives him an aspirin and teaches him a gag routine to distract him from the pain. As she sings, CY looks at her in wonder and smiles another sweet, sweet smile (my second favorite LMH smile in the drama. He looks so handsome here.)

Joo Seok and a hunter finds them and the hunter suggests that CY go to get refuge with the governor. Even though CY does not trust the governor, he decides to go there. He tells Joo Seok to pass a message to the king.

At the governor's place, ES leaves the young king to looks for mint to act as a pain killer for the king. CY sees her and she teases him but putting a yellow flower in his hair, saying that it is a gift and that it covers the smell of blood. He shakes the flower and it falls to the ground. He then looks at the ground where the flower is ...I wonder why.

CY wants to return to the king but the governor stops them and invite them to a meal, ES is hungry so they go. CY is impatient that ES is eating so much. He himself hardly had anything. On the way back ES suggests they all go to the portal and return to Seoul where she can try to save the ex-king.

While they were at lunch, Gi Cheol was visiting the king, telling him that he could make the young king sit on the throne again, if CY would kneel to Gi Cheol. The ex=king really knows CY says that he would not do it and he is not a traitor or a plotter because it is too much work and CY is lazy. Gi Cheol then says that then CY must die. He gives the young king poison and told him to ask CY to drink it. In that case the young king will be saved from being a traitor. He bets that CY will not do it as everyone is selfish and wants to live. The king asks what can save CY and Gi Cheol says if the king dies then the plot will fail and CY cannot be accused of being a traitor. The king decides to take the poison to save CY because he knows inside his hear that he himself is dying soon anyway.

When CY comes back to his room he tenderly asks if the king is still in pain and calls ES to come help. ES discovers the ex-king has some rashes. They open his shirt and saw his ravaged chest. CY sees the vial and smells it realizing it is a dreaded and painful poison, probably acid. He asks ES to get some water to cool the chest. The king tells CY what he did and CY is overwhelmed with grief when he realizes that the king did it to protect him. The king asks him to talk about heaven again and if he could go there when he dies. CY describes heaven and tears fill his eyes.  The ex-king is in such pain that CY asks for permission to end his suffering. The king agrees and CY stabs him while hugging him tightly. The tears brim as he had to do the hardest thing in his life. Kill someone he loves and respects. He hears ES, dries his tears and turns around telling her they must leave immediately. ES looks at him in horror as though he is a murderer and asks him to keep his dirty hands away from her. This remark hits CY like a knife in his heart as he looks at her pleadingly for understanding and to stay close to him so that he can protect her. She runs from him into Gi Cheol's arms. CY starts to attack Gi Cheol but the music man and fire lady turn up as well as the governor and soldiers. He fights music man and throws his shield at fire lady as he watches her put her fire hand on top of ES's shoulder. the police shield breaks to 1000 pieces as Ki Cheol uses his freezing powers to freeze the shield. Aw there goes the trusty shield.

The governor and his soldiers surround CY and he is asked to kneel to Gi Cheol,. with fire lady threatening ES, CY kneels and as he looks up at ES for some acknowledgement and she looks away, CY gives an enigmatic look of surrender, sadness, and a loss of hope. He looked like a broken man as he gives a bitter half smile. To have to kill his king out of mercy and the be rejected by the woman he cares for is a bitter pill to swallow.

I really love LMH's acting in the scenes where he realizes the boy king had been poisoned, having to accept that ES's medical powers are limited, realizing what the king did for him, having to cheer up the king about heaven and tearing up when he stabs the king,  pleading with ES for understanding and finally the looks of utter dejection when he is arrested and ES rejects him. I just love it. One of his best scenes in Faith. His expressions perfectly embody the turmoil he went through stabbing the king, hoping for some support and comfort from ES but to be totally cast- off by ES must really be devastating.

What is your opinion about ES's reaction? Was she wrong? Should she have been more understanding and realizing he did it out of love and care and not call him a dirty murderer???

Comment from Dramabeans :

" I love when it throws us for a loop, when it manages a surprise. Like Eun-soo being afraid of Young and looking at him with horror, like he’s a monster — that was a strong moment, built up nicely over the course of the show, and culminating in a great confrontation. And when she loses faith in him, well, he just gives up. That gets me in the gut, makes me feel the Ooof of what it feels to lose that one last person — and to your twisted mortal enemy, no less. "

• Like 5

LMH in Faith episode 7:

Thanks for the recap @CallieP!  This is a strong episode.  I like the sweet moments: falling asleep on her shoulder, brushing the flower from his hair, his affection for the young boy.

tumblr_pfdtd8PjzY1w2zf0ho1_540.png

But the most compelling scene is the crisis with the former king:

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

The ex-king is in such pain that CY asks for permission to end his suffering. The king agrees and CY stabs him while hugging him tightly. The tears brim as he had to do the hardest thing in his life. Kill someone he loves and respects. He hears ES, dries his tears and turns around telling her they must leave immediately. ES looks at him in horror as though he is a murderer and asks him to keep his dirty hands away from her. This remark hits CY like a knife in his heart as he looks at her pleadingly for understanding and to stay close to him so that he can protect her.

tumblr_pfdtd8PjzY1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_pfdtd8PjzY1w2zf0ho5_540.png

I thought Eun-soo would be (and should be) more understanding.  She is a doctor.  She should know about life and death and suffering, and the limited options for helping Chungjeong.  She's seen blood before, but not death.  Choi Young has seen a lot of both.  He's from a different world.  I think there is a little disappointment from each of them about the other: she can't understand why he killed, and he doesn't understand why she can't understand.

• Like 6