Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

PROMIZ IG Update

FB Update

우수한 여미버킷백 re-OPEN

오래 기다리셨습니다!

서울시 광역자활센터 브랜드
[사부작]과의 협업으로 탄생한
우수한 버킷백이 재입고 되었습니다!

디자인과 기능, 의미까지 멋진
프로미즈의 우수한 여미 버킷백을 만나보세요.

http://www.promiz2014.com/shop/우수한-여미-버킷백/

Yummy Bucket Bag is Back!

This is Collaborated Bucket Bag with SABOOJAK, Seoul Province Self-sufficiency Center.

Come and see Yummy Bucket Bag with nice look, functions and even significance.

41051524_2251460681594966_90857481506809

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

https://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/faith-episode-5/

Starts at the court where Ki Chul meets the king and is rude but the king was sharp enough to lessen Ki Chul's advances and Eun Soo also puts Ki Chul in his place.

In the meantime, Choi Young is fading fast and ES performs another operation but he doesn't seem to improve, he is still with his father and dreaming of how his ex-girlfriend and fellow warrior hangs herself because she blames herself for her master's death leaving CY devastated.

So there is court intrigue going on again with the king and Ki Chul with Ki Chul basically demanding that he wants Eun Soo. The king agrees by making it a pact that Ki Chul has a week to win ES's heart if not he has to return her safely to the palace. The king made a mistake of offering to reward Ki Chul in their cat and mouse chess with each other but he quickly recovered by making a bet with Ki Chul in a way to save ES's life and ensure that she returns safely to the palace.

ES performs an operation on CY to remove pus and dead skin but CY does not respond. ES is out of options as there is nothing else she can do without modern medicine. Suddenly Jang Bin says that CY has stopped breathing. ES is not going to accept it and performs CPR on CY.

Jang Bin tries to stop her, telling her it’s all over since he’s not breathing. Crying, Eun-soo insists she won’t let him go this way: “You told me to stay by you, that you’d protect me!” Hm, those words are an echo of what he’d promised his old love.

She resumes CPR, her tears falling on his face. In his dream-state, that tear lands on his face as her voice rings in his ear: “You said you’d protect me!”

And then, that tear breaks through his icy outer shell (way to be literal, guys), revealing warm skin underneath. Just as Jang Bin is about to give up hope, they realize he’s come back. (Taken from Dramabeans)

Ki chuls people show up to take ES away. Since it was the king's order, the Wooldalchi and Jang Bin had to let her go.

CY wakes up, still weak he insists on going to rescue ES even though he would be going against the king's orders

Gong Min is upset at CY because CY does not trust the king to have a plan and he was not merely surrendering to KiChul. However he protects CY by claiming that CY was out sick and did not know of the king's orders so he was not disregarding an order, smart way to protect CY. The king also has a very tense conversation with his queen and you can really feel the electricity in the room. They care for each other but too much holds them back. You can see that the young king is smart and is able to strategize but he feels very vulnerable and has no confidence that his people trust him and realizes that he cannot rule if he has not the trust of his people.

CY goes to Ki Chul's home with his police shield LOL, fights with Ki Chul's fire hand woman and flute blowing man, Hwasin and Eum Ja. His police shield takes some beating and cracks are showing on the shield. He starts to bleed from Eum Ja's flute sound but he fights back with his lighting power which Jang Bin said he should avoid as he could lose his powers forever due to his weakened  state. Hoverin close by is his loyal puppy, Dae Man has been following him quietly and now comes to the rescue by distracting Eum Ja. He then leads CY to Eun Soo. He is so loyal and cute. Earlier own he was using the police shield to protect ES from Ki Chul's brother.

He goes to ES and Ki Chul comes in. CY claims he is here to take ES away, not because of the king but because he loves ES. ES stares at him shocked. Phupff....CY probably said it as a ploy to rescue ES. Doubt that he realizes he loves her yet but it was cute that he said it.  It is interesting how the King and CY try to protect each other by saying that the other person did not know what he was doing. King claims CY never heard his order and CY claiming King does not know where he is and this is his personal mission to save his loved one and not a work-related mission. Surely Ki Chul must feel sympathy for them and let them leave. :D

• Like 6

20180908 Korean news http://news.zum.com/articles/47488772

dc54617f167e4c4e8986a75b89779510.jpg

Google translation :

According to the broadcast, Lee Minho increased the payout fee to 3,000 times in 10 years. When Lee Min Ho was a test model at the time of his debut, if the performance fee was 300,000 won, the money received after the event for 15 minutes in China event is 900 million.

He received 1.4 billion won in massage chair advertising in Taiwan in 2014. At that time, it was the best treatment for foreign advertisers.

• Like 6

20180908 another K-news https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003313026

2018090901000672900052381_20180908104550

Google translation :

The rumored ransom of Hallyu star actor Lee Min Ho was revealed.

On TV broadcasted on the 7th, 'Talk to the Stars', we talked about Lee Min Ho who is the most popular in the Chinese territory.

One performer said, "Lee Min Ho is especially popular in China, with about 29 million SNS followers in China."

This was not the only thing. Lee Minho recorded the highest audience rating for the first time in Korea by appearing in the CCTV 'Chun Wan', a popular Chinese TV station with about 750 million viewers and Guinness Book Records.

Other performers said, "When Lee Minho made his debut as a test model, his performance cost was about 300,000 won, and after 15 minutes of the event in China in 2015, the money he received after the event was 900 million."

In addition, Lee Min-ho received 1.4 billion won in massage chair advertising fees in Taiwan in 2014, and received the best treatment among foreign advertisers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's a video on this page :
http://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=367725#_enliple

• Like 6

900 milion won in dollar please?? i want to make article about this news in my page

btw i dont understand about this received 1.4 billion won in chair advertising...pls detail..do you mean chair advertising pays lee min ho 1.4 billion??? pls details...sorry my poor english

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

In addition, Lee Min-ho received 1.4 billion won in massage chair advertising fees in Taiwan in 2014, and received the best treatment among foreign advertisers.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@ gtLmh0622 thx for these wonderful news. Every time I read news like these it makes me feel so happy. All of Mino projects always received well. I am waiting patiently for his return. 

On the other hand his performance fees usually not publicized hence I was so surprise at the $. Wonder why his name was never mention as the top paying actor in any of the Korean news.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, i-Minoz said:

900 milion won in dollar please?? i want to make article about this news in my page

btw i dont understand about this received 1.4 billion won in chair advertising...pls detail..do you mean chair advertising pays lee min ho 1.4 billion??? pls details...sorry my poor english

Yes, his endorsement fee for OSIM is 1.4 billion, but actually was not only in Taiwan, the endorsement was including Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happivirus said:

@ gtLmh0622 thx for these wonderful news. Every time I read news like these it makes me feel so happy. All of Mino projects always received well. I am waiting patiently for his return. 

On the other hand his performance fees usually not publicized hence I was so surprise at the $. Wonder why his name was never mention as the top paying actor in any of the Korean news.

Minho is standing on the top but he is not kind of actors who are always promoting themselves about rewards, popularity, and etc.

Korean netizens said he was always quiet but uniquely outstanding.  His popularity in all over the world is based on his works, not media plays.
When the beginning of being his fan, I also wondered why there were not many news about him in Korea although he may be the most popular actor. Afterwards, I knew there was something call "media play". Actually I'm happy that Minho and his company did not do such things, he always keeps modest and low-profile. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, his endorsement fee for OSIM is 1.4 billion, but actually was not only in Taiwan, the endorsement was including Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.

900 milion won in dollar please?? btw thanx for your reply:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho is standing on the top but he is not kind of actors who are always promoting themselves about rewards, popularity, and etc.

Korean netizens said he was always quiet but uniquely outstanding.  His popularity in all over the world is based on his works, not media plays.
When the beginning of being his fan, I also wondered why there were not many news about him in Korea although he may be the most popular actor. Afterwards, I knew there was something call "media play". Actually I'm happy that Minho and his company did not do such things, he always keeps modest and low-profile. 

Thx for your reply. Mino is indeed unique and his name alone leaves deep impressions in Kdrama world. Actors popularity comes  and goes but Mino's always lingered on people mind.

• Like 3

MEdJuqx.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CallieP for the recap.

I like the comic relief that Eun Soo is bringing to this ancient kingdom setting. She is among royalties, but that doesn't stop her from speaking her mind and being her quirky self. Props to her for having the guts to stand up to creepy Ki Chul. Haha, they actually thought that her FU is a killing curse. It's a curse, alright, but I don't think of the killing kind. :D

King Gongnim seems to be strategizing now against Ki Chul. It would be nice to see him grow from an insecure to a wise and capable king.

So girl from Jeokwoldae days is in fact Choi Young's ex-girlfriend. Losing his girlfriend, add that to the death of their leader and protecting his very killer, I wouldn't blame him for thinking he has nothing to live for. But that tear "breaking through his icy outer shell" promises good things to come his way.

2WW9FcP.gif

XsHDM75.gif

Choi Young in shining police shield rescuing Eun Soo is just so sweet! And he just got out of his sickbed and is not even that well yet. But he's already slaying the guards single handedly. I'm such at awe watching LMH doing fight scenes.

KVGo9Q8.gif

I was surprised to hear him say he likes Eun Soo! Well, I thought he just used that as an alibi for his solo intrusion at Ki Chul's place. But he did clean up his face right before entering the room where Eun Soo is kept. So now he cares about how he looks infront of Eun Soo? Or at least not make her worry because of the blood on his face. But still... :wub:

eDdWipi.gif

cHCscDV.gif

PZiuJTN.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, i-Minoz said:

900 milion won in dollar please?? btw thanx for your reply:)

900 million won ? Yes, 900 million won = USD 900,000.  ←  but this is the first time I heard that he earned USD 900,000 for 15 min.
And 1.4 billion = 1400 million won = USD 1,400,000.  ← That's exactly, I have read the news for his OSIM endorsement fee before. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Can you explain more about "Media Play"? What is it and what does it do? Thanks!

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Choi Young in shining police shield rescuing Eun Soo is just so sweet! And he just got out of his sickbed and is not even that well yet. But he's already slaying the guards single handedly. I'm such at awe watching LMH doing fight scenes.

Yes, he is great in his fight scenes with his sword but the special effects part when he his flying in the air and kicking was less than perfect but that is not his fault but the director and fight coordinator. Where he uses his own skills, he is awesome.

Thanks for your comments. I think you hit all the important points of this episode

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

900 million won ? Yes, 900 million won = USD 90,000.  ←  but this is the first time I heard that he earned USD 90,000 for 15 min.
And 1.4 billion = 1400 million won = USD 140,000.  ← That's exactly, I have read the news for his OSIM endorsement fee before. 

I thought 1 billion WON = 1 million USD.

Hence 900 million = 900, 000 USD. And 1400 million won = 1.4 million USD. please correct me if I am wrong. Also seeing other rising popular actors cf fees already 600 000 USD, cant imagine Mino fees is much less.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, he is great in his fight scenes with his sword but the special effects part when he his flying in the air and kicking was less than perfect but that is not his fault but the director and fight coordinator. Where he uses his own skills, he is awesome.

Thanks for your comments. I think you hit all the important points of this episode

Thanks, @CallieP. My thoughts exactly, he is great with the fight scenes with his sword, but the special effects do need some improvement. Maybe budget problems again? Well, if that's the case, Minho's sword and plastic shield fight scenes are good enough for me. :)

• Like 2