Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, MsDot2 said:

I'm originally from the U.S. but now live happily in Mexico. I was happy to discover that Mexico has such an active Facebook LMH fan group (Minoz Mexico Official). I hear that young people in particular in Mexico are very much into K-drama and K-pop (so no wonder I found that LMH pillow in Puebla!).  Great fans here, who just held a Hallyu festival in Mexico City.

I am from the US. I liked LMH after watching CH.

I saw an article here stating that LMH has no religion.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

I am from the US. I liked LMH after watching CH.

I saw an article here stating that LMH has no religion.

Hi CallieP, you know, I really can't recall when did I start adoring this man..............But, all I can say is : I've been into him "ever since" - (meaning, very long enough-) LMH’s being good toward his fans feel so sincere to me. When one is as tall & good-looking as he is, whatever he does always bring a smile on my face. :P

• Like 5

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

2. Boys Over Flowers (2009)

Based on the Japanese manga series Hana Yori Dango (the same series that the mega-Taiwanese hit Meteor Garden was based on), Boys Over Flowers cemented the flower boy concept (a key ingredient that K-dramas are known for) and catapulted Lee Min Ho into global superstardom. The drama takes you to elite school Shinhwa High where you'll meet Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye Sun), a middle-classed girl who scores a scholarship at the prestigious school, and the F4 (Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon), a group of popular, wealthy, and handsome boys who also happen to be school bullies. You'll learn everything you need to know about chaebols (the Korean term for rich folk who come from large family-owned business conglomerates) as you enjoy the eye candy (c/o the F4) and fall in love with the drama's take on young love, family ties, and friendship. BOF's amazing OST is also worth noting (it might even convert you into appreciating K-pop as well!).

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-for-newbies-a2661-20190817-lfrm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi CallieP, you know, I really can't recall when did I start adoring this man..............But, all I can say is : I've been into him "ever since" - (meaning, very long enough-) LMH’s being good toward his fans feel so sincere to me. When one is as tall & good-looking as he is, whatever he does always bring a smile on my face. :P

I saw BOF first but had no impression for LMH in that drama. Then Netflix had CH. I liked the synopsis and when I watched it, I recognized LMH as the BOF guy. I just liked him in CH and started watching all his other stuff and BTS, I was sucked in. Liked his acting and his sweet manners in BTS. Then started liking his looks. He is just like Adonis or a beautiful painting. I watched each of his dramas several times.

• Like 6

I think he is the director on LMH’s Eider commercials  and there is a lovely BTS YouTube where LMH and a little girl are doing an advert for a Ozing tablet where you can see what a great relationship LMH has with this guy. He must like working with him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 8/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, CarolynH said:

@Lindyloo421@sophieH and anyone else who is new to the thread.  I'd to read how you found LMH.  

LBS weekend episode 8.  Start watching!

Hi all, Happy Friday ! @CarolynH sorry for my slow response. I came to know LMH in LOTBS in 2016. I recalled watching it for JJH, but it was LMH's acting that impressed me.  I used to like MLFTS but since watching LOTBS  I haven't found other kdramas that had such a lasting impact on me. I had no idea why it just didn't occur to me to search for LMH's other dramas or he would even have one. Now that i think of it....it must be that I fell in love with "Heo Joon Jae " and not Lee Min Ho.:P..

Fast forward to early 2019 I stumbled on Inheritors on Netflix without realizing it was him. Kim Tan has stolen my heart again...and the rest is history. OH MAN....I must be living UNDER THE ROCKS all these while..I googled him in and out, and I had no idea he is so popular !!  Even then, there were really not much juicy stories about him just by googling...but thank god i found this thread !! 

Last week I went back in time to revisit page 3000 onwards again (Post-LOTBS success and up to his military discharge) it just felt so surreal and my emotions just bottled up along just by reading all of your posts. Truly blessed with all his on/off duty pictures and also felt like he had never really left at all.    

Hi all, Happy Friday !!!  @CarolynH sorry for my slow response, think you asked previously how we got to know LMH. My first encounter was from LOTBS back in 2016. I recalled watching it for JJH but in the end it was LMH's acting that lingered on my mind forever. I used to love MLFTS but since watching LOTBS there has never been any other Kdrama that has such a lasting and deeper impact on me. I re-watched LOTBS few times since then, but i had no idea why it just didn't occur on me to look for LMH's other dramas or he would even have one. Now that i think of it again, it must be that I fell in love with "Heo Joon-Jae " more than Lee Min Ho himself :P 

Fast forward to 2019, i stumbled on Inheritors on Netflix without realizing he was the same actor. Kim Tan has stolen my heart again .!!....and the rest is history !! OH MAN...I must be LIVING UNDER THE ROCKS all these while . I googled him in and out and I had no idea he has so many other popular dramas . Where was I ?? 

Last week I went back in time to 2017 to re-read page 3000 onwards  (his Post-LOTBS Success and up to military discharge), it just felt so surreal reading all your posts. My emotions really bottled up along just by reading the posts especially around the time of sending him off . Truly blessed with the daily on duty/off duty pictures. It also felt like he never really left us at all. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

http://m.lawissue.co.kr/view.php?ud=201908211906297189204ead0791_12#_enliple

Weekly ranking of Cable TV VOD by Home Choice Co.,Ltd

"Heirs" climbed from #19 to #2 in the 3rd week of Aug. 2019.

ECnATQvU8AA7Dt9?format=jpg&name=large

cr. lmh_kig

ps. Above list 1 is the ranking of movies, and the list 2 is the ranking of TV programs, only 8 dramas at list, others are variety shows. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Video of his IG live! 082319

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  NICE that he went on Instagram Live to have a conversation with his fans.  He shared updates during his trip to Gapyeong. (this is a place in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea)  We can see in the video beautiful surroundings. During this live broadcast, Lee Min Ho also talked about his upcoming drama. Lee Min Ho said that he already has the script & they're going to start filming in September.  He also said that the drama is scheduled to begin airing in March next year. I highly anticipate this drama.  He ended up this broadcast with the words, “I’m going to work hard to make sure that I make you happy.” Wahhh.................waiting! :P

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  NICE that he went on Instagram Live to have a conversation with his fans.  He shared updates during his trip to Gapyeong. (this is a place in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea)  We can see in the video beautiful surroundings. During this live broadcast, Lee Min Ho also talked about his upcoming drama. Lee Min Ho said that he already has the script & they're going to start filming in September.  He also said that the drama is scheduled to begin airing in March next year. I highly anticipate this drama.  He ended up this broadcast with the words, “I’m going to work hard to make sure that I make you happy.” Wahhh.................waiting! :P

Thanks for translating @willenette , did u manage to watch his live or the recording ? I asked him in English when he will start filming the king but didn’t get picked :blush: I’m glad he answered I bet lots of fans asked the same Q haha..can’t wait for March to come ! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Thanks for translating @willenette , did u manage to watch his live or the recording ? I asked him in English when he will start filming the king but didn’t get picked :blush: I’m glad he answered I bet lots of fans asked the same Q haha..can’t wait for March to come ! 

Hi SophieH, sigh..........only the recorded one - :P

• Like 1