Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest babymarzy07

hi all, another newbie minho fan here. lol one of probably thousands.i saw him when i watched ET and i am sam but i didnt pay much attention, but after BOF he really caught my eye. i think more than him being a hottie, he has tons of potential and star quality too. and he exudes this charisma that can charm anyone. plus from the BTS of BOF he looks like a nice, fun guy, and a gentleman (he pulled out GHS chair in the presscon). plus he did his stunts it seems and always laughing.

i hope he gets more fans and more recognition, because from what i see he did his role as junpyo so well and he didnt just play him as the other tsukasa's previous have and that's what makes it even better for me. cant wait to see more from his in the future projects.

hottie indeed!

Guest babymarzy07

ok additional ditto, i got this from il woo's thread, dont know whether someone already posted this, if yes, sorry for re-posting... i think the accident happened in Aug 2006 since Unstoppable High Kick started on late 2006

Jung Il-woo Car Accident

On the 9th as rain was pouring while the last preparations for High Kick he and talent friend LEE MIN HO (Mackeral Run/Model) were going to leave for vacation LEE MIN HO has been severly injured while Jung Il Woo is not as bad

LEE MIN HO has broken his right thigh bone and his ankle and knee area's are severe. This will take about 6 months for recovery.

JUNG IL WOO has a fracture on his left shoulder and also his left thigh bone is hurt.

In the past month, Star K officials say that Jung Il Woo has gone to the hospital for some problems with his neck and revealed that sugery was needed and which he receieved.

Also, they Star K officials are saying, "Luckily not more severe damage occured to him and as High Kick ends on the 13th and movie preparation for 'Ghost Hunters' is on it's way, surgery will be done sometime next year."

Credit to jina_bing_bang@Soompi and Empas.com

oh i remember this. lol before i discovered lee min ho, im am a huge jung il woo fan. and plus these these two are known to be good pals.

as they say birds of the same feather. im glad min ho is fine after that. i was so shocked when i read that before. he missed on a drama for that i think.

manderley_angel, i love the quote on ur siggie too. awesome u thought of that. :D

Guest Mariposa28

63edbc179eaf1f06962b435hn7.jpg

9eda9fdfff03384a95ee375hh9.jpg

75f1b062aeb122c3e7113aban2.jpg

adeec444bcb79e9cb2b7dcbjn2.jpg

8912c5009b82da181c95835uo7.jpg

8ebb3e3bfdd00af415cecbcmp5.jpg

79c568e6b12ae930b838202yd3.jpg

79dd36d0492534cd562c842ou3.jpg

086fce1ef5f5ad7df724e42fp9.jpg

3453e6b55f11e86d8ad4b22rz3.jpg

95f49d45decf9f9cb3b7dc2pt7.jpg

2981165684835a43024e083dc1.jpg

1e412817182cf95420a4e98gy5.jpg

credit Baidu & as labelled

hello everyonen the thread grows fast, that's great, here some pix of MinHo in BOF

:wub: :wub:

1f6cecca5c5472e353664f0qb0.jpg

02be0307b63dce650308811ok3.jpg

9a9c4535eb33c7255ab5f51bo9.jpg

9e1461f5cc170ff17709d7fqg7.jpg

9feea1be5910441418d81f0wk1.jpg

77b74c3eb19fbff255e7230hr7.jpg

36469a372c50bd2f0b55a90pf9.jpg

1419c90e36483ff3aa6457eih1.jpg

1734dfb62b2cc8ea30add10hp1.jpg

5323677aaf9bbfea0bd1870hm3.jpg

4792c619fcba101934fa410pi4.jpg

5323677aafbbbfea0bd187euj8.jpg

7445578600e0f134c75cc3eyg5.jpg

20090114100025e396exj9.jpg

credit Baidu & as labelled

I don't think these have been posted before. He looks so good with curly hair in these photos =)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1031/gp01bni0.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6285/gp02byr8.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2268/gp03bxq2.jpg[/im

These are the hottest pictures I've seen of MinHo, thank you so much for sharing

How come when I serach him on Daum only old pics of him come out?

But I don't know korean so I don't actually know where to search.

Am I the only one here who think that Min Ho looks cuter with curly hair?

Seriously I do :P. Or maybe I'm just so impressed with his character.

Either way, I prefer his curly hair.

When Lee Minho was casted as JoonPyo I checked his cyworld everyday and always thought that he looked hot with his straight hair and that I just have to deal with the curly one when BoF airs, but now I've been totally converted.

I will cry the day he straightens his hair again.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

WOW THIS THREAD IS FAST! HAHAHA I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM AHHH! i talked about him whenever i opened my mouth today! AHHHHH

minho ah! theres going to be a highkick 2, in oct, and they said he was supposed to be in 1 and i was thinking maybe he would join high kick 2's cast! hahaha yeah but such a big star like him, after this show, he wouldnt go for sitcoms right? but it would be fun! especially if ilwoo(another big star to be) goes to highkick as well as kimbum, AHHHH!

Guest lingling22

... i am so into this guy.. his facial expressions are really amazing..

as i rewatch all the episodes... he can be a .. boyish boy.. then turn to a hardcore cold rich brat..

acting wise.. i can say he really made this character his own..

his like a cross breed of jerry yan and lee dong wook..

physically he looks like jerry yan...

acting wise.. and voice wise.. he's like lee dong wook in my girl... (you see lee dong wook also mastered the art of facial expressions)

i can tell his the next big thing in korea

I'm glad Min Ho recovered well after the car accident and enjoying his current status as a new leading drama idol.

btw: broken bones takes forever to heal, and even after one heals, the movement is not the same (based on personal experience ... hehe). Thank you for all the wonderful pictures ... Min Ho is soo photogenic and has a great smile. :w00t:

first i thought he looked weird with curly hair

and then in the episode he had straight hair

and i wanted him back with curly hair.

i keep changing my mind,

but for sure he is super cute either way.

can't get enough :)

looks like a sweet guy but can act mad and jealous really well

i actually like the scenes that he's jealous! adorable!

thanks for the pictures!

When Lee Minho was casted as JoonPyo I checked his cyworld everyday and always thought that he looked hot with his straight hair and that I just have to deal with the curly one when BoF airs, but now I've been totally converted.

I will cry the day he straightens his hair again.

HAHAH! I changed my mind too once the show started.

Guest s0y0un*

^ omg that made me laugh out loud. he literally screamed like a girl haha so cute

leeminho looks so different in this sitcom! he looks reallyy young like he's 18

he's grown so maturee in BOF! <33

Guest TheSnowQueen

omg i just found this SERIOUSLY cute clip of min ho from Mackerel Run....watch his scream at 2:24!!!!! i literally just watched that part about 20 times in a row...LOL <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HweikZE44...feature=related

Hello ANOTHER Min Ho fan. Hehe, maybe the 1,ooth in a million.

Lol, that clip is hilarious!! He was so young back then.

Guest ykidkwis

Lol, that is hilarious!! He was so young back then. PS please check out my Min Ho wordpress.

already favorited it! ;) thx for creating one!

Guest prisonerzero

Mm, Min Ho is definitely a good looking guy. I definitely like his hair a lot more with the pictures on the first post.

Haha..

u r right.

LMH's "Awkwardness" acting very same like LDW in My girl. :lol:

wanna share this:

Boys Over Flowers FULL OST.

Enjoy it!

Thanks so much baqinardo for the OST link... I can enjoy it now...

here's Lee Minho when he guested in Star Golden Bell:

Its Episode 200 (aired August 2008)... when he was doing a promotional for 울학교 이티 Our School ET...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQi7qtKaOU4&fmt=18

The hosts interview him for a bit around 4:40...

He looks so cute when he's laughing at jokes ^^

oh..yes..thank you so much for providing the link, now I can watch it with subs...

Everyone is love Lee Min Ho now...lol...

He's so dorky... :sweatingbullets: I keep laughing happily...*dies of happiness*