Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

IT IS HERE!! Finally here!! I am thrilled, so much promise. He looked dashing in BOSS CF but Pachinko first look is HOT!!!

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

The first look is awesome! I cannot wait! Look at those eyes OMG! LMH looks oooohh in the suit with the fedora hat - I assume it was the one filmed in Canada!! Finally there is a date! Cannot wait!! Thanks for the update on IG, Twitter and here lovely MINOZ!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

I don't think we've had this much excitement in a long, long time.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): With Boss, I was thinking that the meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel may have been about the endorsement.  It seems to make sense, time wise.  My favorite is the one with LMH pulling down his sunglasses with the one eye showing.  :heart:

I could not believe it when I saw the IG post about Pachinko.  I asked the person who posted it if it was really true.  My favorite still is the one of Hansu holding Sunja's chin and giving her that intense stare :heart3: Finally, I can change the header with a definite date for Pachinko.  

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming March 25, 2022 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/style/kendall-jenner-hailey-bieber-hugo-boss-campaign-1235079310/

I'm so happy that LMH is now the promotion point in Hollywood even there're many other famous celebrities together. 

:evilelmo:

Hope his screen times in Pachinko will be enough to satisfy us since they use him to promote the drama for first stills released. 

Look at him. Is this our naughty boy ?

FKFAQS9UUAI80Zt?format=jpg&name=900x900

By the way, his scar at his left eyebrow is so obvious and bigger ? 

• Like 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

“Pachinko” Gives First Glimpse At Emotional Journey Featuring Lee Min Ho, Kim Min Ha, And Youn Yuh Jung

Spoiler

spacer.png

The first stills from the upcoming Apple TV+ original series “Pachinko” have been released!

“Pachinko,” which features a large number of world-renowned actors, is a global project produced in English, Korean, and Japanese. Starting on March 25, an episode will be released on Apple TV+ every Friday until April 29 for a total of eight episodes. The show is based on Min Jin Lee’s best-selling book of the same name.

The story starts with a tale of forbidden love and depicts a chronicle of war and peace, love and separation, and victory and judgement across Korea, Japan, and the United States. The cast includes Lee Min Ho, Kim Min Ha, Youn Yuh Jung, Anna Sawai, Jung In Ji, Jin Ha, Soji Arai, Minami Kaho, Noh Sang Hyun, Han Jun Woo, Jung Eun Chae, Jimmi Simpson, Jeon Yoo Na, and more.

In the first still, Koh Hansu (Lee Min Ho) gazes affectionately at Sunja (Kim Min Ha), who has tears running down her cheeks.

spacer.png

The next still is of Youn Yuh Jung, who takes on the role of Sunja when she is older. She wears a light green sweater and turtleneck as she looks at something off to the side.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Another shot shows Koh Hansu wearing a lavish white suit and top hat. Many people can be seen waiting in line for something as he looks far out into the distance.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Soo Hugh, the executive producer and main scriptwriter, said, “Some productions can deeply change the innermost depths of a filmmaker and person. There is no doubt that ‘Pachinko’ is a project that changed me. This is a story and tribute to my ancestors. It is also a story that is dedicated to all the ‘pioneers’ that exist in our family history. It is an honor to materialize this project with dedicated and talented actors and staff.”

The first episode of “Pachinko” will air on March 25.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510327wpp/pachinko-gives-first-glimpse-at-emotional-journey-featuring-lee-min-ho-kim-min-ha-and-youn-yuh-jung

• Like 8

“Pachinko” starring Yeo Jung Yoon and Min Ho Lee released worldwide on March 25.

Reporter Jinyoung Ahn | 2022-01-27

FKHOgJWXMAA80ds?format=jpg&name=small

Pachinko original series on Apple TV+ starring Yeo Jong Yoon and Min Ho Lee will premiere on March 25.

Apple TV+ released the relevant footage on the 27th and stated, “Featuring a large number of world-famous actors, Pachinko is a global project created in three languages: Korean, Japanese, and English. Starting with the release of three episodes on March 25, we plan to release one episode every Friday until April 29."

"Pachinko" is based on the New York Times bestseller of the same name written by Lee Min Jin. A story that begins with forbidden love travels between Korea, Japan and the United States, drawing an unforgettable chronicle of war and peace, love and separation, victory and judgment.

Pachinko was written and produced by Su Hue (Horror and Murder), who is in charge of the project. Director Kogonada directed and produced a total of four episodes, including one pilot, while former director Justin directed and produced four more episodes. It was produced by Media Reds with Teresa Kang Low of Blue Marvel Pictures and Richard Middleton, David Kim and Sebastian Lee as co-executive producers.

Su Hue said, “It is said that certain works can profoundly change a person who is a director and a person. There is no doubt that Pachinko is a project that has changed me.” “This is history and a tribute to my ancestors. In addition, this is a story dedicated to all the "sons" in the history of our family. I am honored to be able to bring this project to life with such a dedicated and talented cast and crew.”

Soji Arai as 'Hat-su', Jin-ha as 'Solomon', In-Ji Jung as 'Yangjin', Min-ha Kim as 'Sungji' as a teenager, Lee Min-ho as 'Hansu' ', Kaho Minami as 'Etsuko', No Sang Hyun as 'Isaac', Anna Savei as 'Naomi', Han Jun Woo as 'Joseph', Jung Eun Chae as 'Kyung Hee' in his youth, Jimmi Simpson as "Tom Andrew", and Jung Yuna as the young "Sung-ja". And Oscar-winning actress Yoon Yeo-jung has taken on the role of the old Sung-ja.

Reporter Jinyoung An

Translation from Korean google

http://m.munhwa.com/mnews/view.html?no=20220127MW073618822951

Lee Min Ho, face cut, first shot of "Visual Male God"... "Pachinko"... Expected work

Sports Chosun - reporter Lee Yoo-na

VPO7RQJKEXAXUSYNRF7RLY4YDA.jpg

Hallyu star Lee Min Ho showed off the dignity of a visual male god even with a cut on his face.

UDCXCHEX2Y5AHGFVGETPBUACCA.jpg

Fashion magazine Marie Claire Taiwan featured a still from Lee Min Ho's latest work "Pachinko" on the 27th and praised it as "Lee Min Ho, the embodiment of the most beautiful monarch."

Spoiler

L4PBI2YA5M42JO2DTB2PIPSQGU.jpg

Then "I will release the first still chopped" and posted 4 photos.

Spoiler

3I2BDEKSRBFZLSOQUQVT2HRCMY.jpg

In the photo, Lee Min Ho is in different costumes in different moods. It shows the heartbreaking love of the main character Kim Min Ha.

In particular, in the shot covering Kim Min-ha's face, Lee Min-ho made a strong impression by wearing scarf makeup on his eyebrows.

Marie Claire Taiwan said, "When I see the footage of the main characters Kim Min-ha and Lee Min-ho, my heart bursts into flames and my breath catches."

Lee Min Ho also wrote "Hi Hansoo" on his SNS on the same day and posted an image of the "Pachinko" character.

Apple TV+ said, "We plan to release three episodes on March 25 and release one episode every Friday until April 29."

This work is based on the novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin. It tells the story of Sun-ja and his family who moved from Joseon to Japan and back to the United States during the Japanese colonial period. Yoon Yeo Jung plays the elderly Sung Ja, and Lee Min Ho plays Han Soo, a man who falls in love with Sung Ja. In her youth, Sun-ja played Kim Min-ha.

Pachinko producer and screenwriter Sue Hue said, “Some works can profoundly change a person who is a director and a person. There is no doubt that Pachinko is the project that has changed me.” He continued, “This is a story and a tribute to my ancestors. It is also a story dedicated to all the Sunjas in our family's history."

Translation from Korean google

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/01/27/GOBV36CQPJ5MVHT6THTG6WAMT4/

• Like 6

First Look At Pachinko Starring Lee Min-Ho, Apple TV+’S Multi-Language Drama

By Admin On Jan 27, 2022

The eight-episode sequence stars widespread actor Lee Min-ho (The King: Eternal Monarch) as Hansu. The foremost protagonist Sunja shall be performed by completely different actresses all through the sequence: Minha Kim as an adolescent, Yu-na Jeon as younger Sunja and Oscar winner Youn Yuh-jung performs the older Sunja.

Also starring are Soji Arai, Jin Ha, Inji Jeong, Kaho Minami, Steve Sanghyun Noh, Anna Sawai, Junwoo Han, Eun Chae-jung and Jimmi Simpson.

The sequence is written and govt produced by Soo Hugh (The Terror and The Killing), who additionally serves because the showrunner. According to Hugh, Pachinko was one in all “those projects that come along and change the very core of who you are as a filmmaker and a person”.

“Not solely is that this a narrative of my forebears, it is my tribute to them — to all the ‘Sunjas’ buried deep in all of our household’s historical past. It’s been an unbelievable honour to convey this sequence to life with this devoted and gifted solid and crew,” she mentioned in a media launch.

First look at Pachinko starring Lee Min-ho, Apple TV+’s multi-language drama.For More Article Visit Cowdycactus

https://cowdycactus.com/first-look-at-pachinko-starring-lee-min-ho-apple-tvs-multi-language-drama/

Pachinko: Lee Min Ho's First Look, Premiere Date Revealed
The Apple TV+ TV drama is based on the novel of the same name by Lee Min Jin.

January 27, 2022

LPZFXMFE7FACXESFB7HBNZOEQA.jpg

Love, war and prejudice will be portrayed in Pachinko, an AppleTV+ original drama based on the book of the same name by Lee Min Jin. The story focuses on the lives of Korean citizens who migrated to Japan and suffered from racism and stereotypes outside their country. The platform showed the first images featuring world famous stars such as Lee Min Ho, Yoon Yoo Jung, and Jimmi Simpson.

Additionally, the first three episodes have been confirmed to air on March 25, followed by weekly premieres every Friday until April 29. There will be a total of eight episodes in the season, which will be narrated in three languages (Korean, Japanese and English), as the main characters' journey will take us between South Korea, Japan and the United States. The novel on which the story is based was a New York Times bestseller.

“Epic in scope and intimate in tone, the story begins with forbidden love and concludes with a gripping saga that travels between Korea, Japan, and the United States to tell an unforgettable tale of war and peace, love and loss, triumph and retribution.” describing fiction on a streaming service.

Spoiler

U6TFWY433VC6ZLFJABMS7HDWEY.jpg

Yoon Yoo Jung, Oscar winner for Minari, will also star in the upcoming series. (AppleTV+)

Brilliant Pachinko cast

Pachinko Stars : Soji Arai (Mozasu), Jin Ha (Solomon), Inji Jeong (Yangjin), Min-ha Kim (teen Sunja), Lee Min-ho (Hansoo), Kaho Minami (Etsuko), Steve Sanghyun No (Isak) , Anna Sawai (Naomi), Junu Han (Yoseb), Eun Chae-jung (Yong Kyung-hee), Jimmi Simpson (Tom Andrews), Yoo-na-Jung (Yong Sun-ja), and Oscar-winning Minari Young Yoo-jung as the older Sunya .

Screenwriter Soo Hui ("Horror", "Murder") wrote a TV adaptation for the Apple TV+ catalog; while the chapters were directed by Kogonada and Justin Chon, who also serve as executive producers.

Spoiler

SC2F3MQWGVC75LS3HT7GXJ43WQ.jpg

Regarding its upcoming release, the series creator and showrunner spoke about how the project is a tribute to the ancestors of many Korean families:

“They say there are projects that come out and change the very essence of who you are as a director and as a person. Without a doubt, Pachinko is the right project for me,” he commented. “This is not only the story of my ancestors, this is my tribute to them, to all the Sunjas, deeply rooted in the history of our families. It has been an incredible honor for me to bring this series to life with this dedicated and talented cast and crew."

The international pachinko series debuts on AppleTV+ on March 25.

Translation from spanish google

https://www.infobae.com/que-puedo-ver/2022/01/27/pachinko-se-conocio-el-primer-vistazo-y-la-fecha-de-estreno-de-la-serie-con-lee-min-ho/

Lee Min-ho Introduces Fans To Koh Hansu, Series Premiere Date Announced

By Admin -January 27, 2022

pachinko-164327503216x9.jpg

Apple TV+ and Lee Min-ho have shared stills from the upcoming series Pachinko on Thursday. The series is based on the New York Times bestselling novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee and stars Lee Min-ho, Minha Kim, Yu-na Jeon and Oscar winner Youn Yuh-jung. The series will be narrated in three languages: Japanese, Korean and English.

Pachinko marks Lee Min-ho’s first show since The King: Eternal Monarch, which was released in the summer of 2020. Taking to Instagram, The Heirs star shared a picture from the upcoming series. In the still, Lee Min-ho was seen wearing a crisp white suit with a matching hat. He stood tall on a makeshift wooden bridge, staring at a sight far away. The actor shared the picture on Instagram and introduced fans to his character Koh Hansu. “#Pachinko hi hansu,” he captioned the picture. The actor plays a merchant with ties to organised crime in the series.

Lee Min-ho’s The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Woo Do-hwan dropped a bunch of clapping emojis to show his support.

FKH6XL1XIAESm2a?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Min Ho: Dohwan-ah, you don't take pictures, do you only Instagram every day?

Besides the solo pic, Lee Min-ho’s agency MYM Ent also released a few pictures from the series. “The most anticipated series of Apple TV+ Original, , starring actor Lee Min Ho, will be released worldwide on Friday, March 25th on Apple TV Plus! Please look forward to actor Lee Min Ho who will come back as Hansu,” the post’s caption read.

Apple TV+ has revealed that the series’ first three episodes will premiere on March 25. Following that, they would drop a new episode every Friday until the end of April. Pachinko will revolve around the dreams and hopes of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The story starts off with a forbidden love in question and follows the journeys of the characters through Korea, Japan and America.

Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here.

https://digihunt.in/2022/01/27/lee-min-ho-introduces-fans-to-koh-hansu-series-premiere-date-announced/

• Like 6

22 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

By the way, his scar at his left eyebrow is so obvious and bigger ? 

I notice it too @gtLmh0622.  In the book, Hansu is described as not handsome , but more magnetic.  Perhaps that's why they left the scar untouched?  

6 hours ago, msdot said:

Call me demanding, but I’m still waiting for word of his new series or movie!

Dear Demanding

I gave you two gifts this week, Boss and a date for Pachinko.  I think 3 gifts would be too much; my fans will fall out of their chair if there's any more good news this week.  Please be patient, more good news will be coming for those who wait.

Always be happy, LMH

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2022/01/knets-are-excited-seeing-pachinko.html

Knets are excited seeing Pachinko stills and release date

1643260520385158-0.png

Apple TV released stills for Pachinko and it's to be released worlwide on March 25. 

Comments:

- Ahhㅠㅠ i just cancelled my Apple subscription yesterday

- i've been waiting for this finally

- I wonder how the drama would have been directedㅋㅋ Koh Hansu is really a bad guy, but he is attractiveㅋㅋㅋ

- Lee Min Ho is really Koh Hansu

- I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠ

- Is Lee Min Ho playing Koh Hansu? Daebak

- You have to see thisㅜㅜ I think Lee Min Ho will be really good

Source: Daum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I forgot to add that I found a guinea pig in @CallieP to test how we can watch Pachinko together.  I think I posted a while ago that I read Android users can also join in a watch party.  If anyone with an Android is interested in being a tester, let me know.  It will be a while since Callie and I will need to figure out how it works with two people.

Another thing I forgot to comment on is how I absolutely WDH and KB commenting on LMH's posts.  It's really heartwarming that he has good friends.:heart:

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho shares first photo from upcoming Apple TV drama Pachinko, fans say ‘already in love’

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho shared the first look from his upcoming Apple TV+ drama, Pachinko. The show will be 8 episodes long and is based on a book by the same name, written by Korean-American author, Min Jin Lee. In the new photo that he shared, he dons a hat and suit. Fans flooded his post with love and praise, and said they couldn’t wait to see him in his new role. He will play the role of the character named Koh Hansu.

The story revolves around ethnic Koreans in Japan, who suffered severe discrimination. ‘Pachinko’ refers to a vertical pinball machine that is mostly used for gambling in Japan.

A majority of Koreans (called Zainichi Koreans) used to work in these Pachinko parlours, and  it was the only employment that they  could find in Japan. ‘Pachinko’ is intended to be a symbol of their struggles.

Also Read |13 years of Boys Over Flowers: When Lee Min Ho confessed he couldn’t watch show as it makes him cringe

Apple TV shared stills as well.

The cast includes Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami, Jung Eun-Chae and Oscar-winning actor, Youn Yuh Jung. The drama will release on March 25 and will be produced in three languages — Korean, Japanese, and English.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/web-series/lee-min-ho-photo-apple-tv-drama-pachinko-7743745/

Pachinko First Look: Lee Min-ho Introduces Fans To Koh Hansu, Series Premiere Date Announced

Apple TV+ and Lee Min-ho have shared stills from the upcoming series Pachinko on Thursday. The series is based on the New York Times bestselling novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee and stars Lee Min-ho, Minha Kim, Yu-na Jeon and Oscar winner Youn Yuh-jung. The series will be narrated in three languages: Japanese, Korean and English.

Pachinko marks Lee Min-ho’s first show since The King: Eternal Monarch, which was released in the summer of 2020. Taking to Instagram, The Heirs star shared a picture from the upcoming series. In the still, Lee Min-ho was seen wearing a crisp white suit with a matching hat. He stood tall on a makeshift wooden bridge, staring at a sight far away. The actor shared the picture on Instagram and introduced fans to his character Koh Hansu. “#Pachinko hi hansu," he captioned the picture. The actor plays a merchant with ties to organised crime in the series.

Lee Min-ho’s The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Woo Do-hwan dropped a bunch of clapping emojis to show his support. Besides the solo pic, Lee Min-ho’s agency MYM Ent also released a few pictures from the series. “The most anticipated series of Apple TV+ Original, , starring actor Lee Min Ho, will be released worldwide on Friday, March 25th on Apple TV Plus! Please look forward to actor Lee Min Ho who will come back as Hansu," the post’s caption read.

Apple TV+ has revealed that the series’ first three episodes will premiere on March 25. Following that, they would drop a new episode every Friday until the end of April. Pachinko will revolve around the dreams and hopes of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The story starts off with a forbidden love in question and follows the journeys of the characters through Korea, Japan and America.

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/pachinko-first-look-lee-min-ho-introduces-fans-to-koh-hansu-series-premiere-date-announced-4704389.html

Lee Min-ho, Kendall Jenner, and Khaby Lame join Boss’ star-studded SS2022 campaign

spacer.png

BOSS features an all-star cast as the collective faces of the Spring Summer 2022 campaign 

The new season is finally here! BOSS joins the cohort of brands in releasing their Spring Summer 2022 collections by revealing an all-star cast tapped as the collective faces of the #BeYourOwnBOSS campaign. 

The star-studded lineup features top models Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, and Joan Smalls, world-famous American rapper Future, international TikTok star Khaby Lame, South Korean singer and actor Lee Min-ho, British professional boxer Anthony Joshua, Italian tennis champion Matteo Berrettini, and German runner Alica Schmidt.

The striking social-first campaign was shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Mikael Jansson, and was captured on sets around the globe.

In addition to the global campaign, a dedicated broad spectrum of engaging social-first content has been created in the form of podcasts, behind the scenes, stories, and reels. The campaign will be activated worldwide across all consumer touchpoints, leading with social media as well as major out-of-home advertising going live in 35 metropolises worldwide.

“The talents and personalities of the campaign perfectly embody what a boss stands for today. Delving into the more personal, emotive, and thoughtful aspects of being a boss in today’s world helps us connect in a more concrete and tangible way to millennials,”  CEO of Hugo BOSS AG, Daniel Grieder elaborates.

On the launch of the campaign on 26 January, an impressive digital activation of 200 talents, including the luminary cast members, have posted their personal BOSS stories on Instagram, Weibo, Red, and WeChat with images of themselves wearing the signature BOSS hoodie. 

https://www.lifestyleasia.com/sg/style/fashion/lee-min-ho-kendall-jenner-hailey-bieber-khaby-lame-join-boss-spring-summer-2022-campaign/

• Like 6

I think LMH must be in a really happy mood as he is exchanging funny comments with his gang WDH, KB and JIW on Instagram.

I totally understand what Msdot means about wanting even more news

because Pachinko will end in April and then what ……..? Greedy or what!

I am such a devoted fan that I keep switching on apple on my tv just to see the picture of him and Minho Kim on a big screen- there’s no hope for me.

Exciting times after the long wait.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1