Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Min Ho Wittily Congratulates “Heirs” Co-Star Park Shin Hye On Her Wedding

Jan 22, 2022
by L. Kim

Lee Min Ho made “Heirs” fans burst into laughter with his witty congratulations message to Park Shin Hye on her wedding!

On January 22, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon tied the knot and shared a glimpse of their dazzling wedding photo shoot.

FJs5g_vWQAEFepl?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Min Ho took to Instagram to share a selfie of him looking dashing in a suit, and he also gave a peek at the wedding invitation she had sent him. Her name is written on the card, but instead of “Lee Min Ho,” she addressed him as “Kim Tan,” which is the name of his character in “Heirs.” In the caption, he wrote, “Do I congratulate you?” parodying his famous line “Do I like you?” from the drama.

In 2013, the two actors played lovers on the hit SBS drama “Heirs.” They’re still one of the most memorable K-drama couples, so fans were thrilled to see this “Heirs” moment.

Congratulations to Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509529wpp/lee-min-ho-wittily-congratulates-heirs-co-star-park-shin-hye-on-her-wedding

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6Mtzm69X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lee Min Ho attends Park Shin Hye’s wedding, his message to the bride makes fans feel regret

January 22, 2022 

Lee Min Ho – Park Shin Hye used to be the golden couple of the Korean small screen.

The biggest event today is the super wedding of Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon. Being two famous showbiz stars, the couple’s wedding brought together a spectacular set of guests, including many Kbiz celebrities. Among today’s guests, Lee Min Ho became the center of attention, because of both his popularity and his relationship with the bride in the past.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/22073314/park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joon-22012022-21.jpg

If all the other stars were photographed by reporters while going to the wedding, Lee Min Ho himself posted a photo of him attending the wedding with the caption, “Am I congratulating you?” (almost like a line from “The Heirs”). In fact, Park Shin Hye also wrote “Kim Tan” (the character’s name in “The Heirs”) in his invitation card instead of “Lee Min Ho.”

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/22075323/park-shin-hye-lee-min-ho-22012022-1.jpg

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/22075322/park-shin-hye-lee-min-ho-22012022-4.jpg

In the past, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye played a couple beloved by many in the hit drama “The Heirs”. Their chemistry was so good that many people expect them to be in a real-life romantic relationship. There have even been rumors of love between them. But in the end, they were all just rumors and today, Kim Tan had to officially see Eun Sang off to her husband’s house.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/22075320/park-shin-hye-lee-min-ho-22012022-3.jpg

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/22075318/park-shin-hye-lee-min-ho-22012022-2.jpg

https://kbizoom.com/lee-min-ho-attends-park-shin-hyes-wedding-his-message-to-the-bride-makes-fans-feel-regret/

Lee Min Ho attends Park Shin Hye & Choi Tae Joon’s wedding as Kim Tan from ‘The Heirs’

by Ayushi Agrawal   |  Published on Jan 22, 2022

lee_min_ho_main.jpg?width=752&format=web

Lee Min Ho: courtesy of Lee Min Ho''s Instagram

K-drama fans assemble with your tissues because this reunion is about to take you back to 2013! Park Shin Hye had a befitting dedication to friend and co-star, actor Lee Min Ho during her wedding to actor Choi Tae Joon. On January 22, 2022, the two actors tied the knot in a private ceremony in a church in Gangdong-gu, Seoul.

Actor Lee Min Ho was one of the esteemed guests of the night as he graced the ceremony dressed dapper, in a grey suit over a high-neck shirt that accentuated his perfect visuals even further. Soon after the couple took their vows, Lee Min Ho shared a handsome mirror selfie. However, it was the next 2 images in the carousel that caught the fans’ attention. He took snaps of name tags of the bride, Park Shin Hye and one which was aimed at himself, tagged as Kim Tan-nim. Kim Tan is the name of Lee Min Ho’s character from ‘The Heirs’ and it was this special dedication to their long lived friendship that had fans swooning. Check out the post below.

The wedding ceremony came about with other precious guests who reportedly dropped in. EXO’s D.O, FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, IU, Nam Goong Min, Crush, Zico, AOA’s Seolhyun, Lee Se Young, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Bum, 2AM’s Lim Seul Ong, 2PM’s Chang Sung and multiple others were reported to have been spotted in attendance.

Park Shin Hye’s ‘You’re Beautiful’ co-star Lee Hong Ki sang to the tunes of ‘I’m Saying’ from ‘The Heirs’. Meanwhile, Crush dedicated the OST ‘Beautiful Life’ from the drama ‘Goblin’ which he melodiously sang with EXO’s D.O. It was also reported that longtime friend of Choi Tae Joon, singer Zico read out a beautiful letter to congratulate the couple.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-attends-park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joon-s-wedding-kim-tan-heirs-1002612

• Like 5

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho Wittily Congratulates “Heirs” Co-Star Park Shin Hye On Her Wedding

Jan 22, 2022
by L. Kim

Lee Min Ho made “Heirs” fans burst into laughter with his witty congratulations message to Park Shin Hye on her wedding!

On January 22, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon tied the knot and shared a glimpse of their dazzling wedding photo shoot.

Lee Min Ho took to Instagram to share a selfie of him looking dashing in a suit, and he also gave a peek at the wedding invitation she had sent him. Her name is written on the card, but instead of “Lee Min Ho,” she addressed him as “Kim Tan,” which is the name of his character in “Heirs.” In the caption, he wrote, “Do I congratulate you?” parodying his famous line “Do I like you?” from the drama.

In 2013, the two actors played lovers on the hit SBS drama “Heirs.” They’re still one of the most memorable K-drama couples, so fans were thrilled to see this “Heirs” moment.

Congratulations to Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509529wpp/lee-min-ho-wittily-congratulates-heirs-co-star-park-shin-hye-on-her-wedding

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. Ye, the couple entered worldwide Twitter trends across the globe by fans. Not only on Twitter but also on various social media platforms, including Facebook, TikTok, Naver, and more. Ye, Kim Bum was also present in the wedding. Sorry no offense meant but, I am a little surprised that Shin Hye is pregnant out of wedlock. LMH's caption in IG was a little hilarious - hahaha - Well, she sent the invite to Kim Tan, anyway. Kim Tan loved her so much, (in the drama-) at least he went to her wedding - LOL -  :Megalol: 

Kidding aside, it just makes my heart so full again to see LMH after quite a while.     :shaq:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho attends Park Shin Hye & Choi Tae Joon’s wedding as Kim Tan from ‘The Heirs’

by Ayushi Agrawal   |  Published on Jan 22, 2022

Lee Min Ho: courtesy of Lee Min Ho''s Instagram

K-drama fans assemble with your tissues because this reunion is about to take you back to 2013! Park Shin Hye had a befitting dedication to friend and co-star, actor Lee Min Ho during her wedding to actor Choi Tae Joon. On January 22, 2022, the two actors tied the knot in a private ceremony in a church in Gangdong-gu, Seoul.

Actor Lee Min Ho was one of the esteemed guests of the night as he graced the ceremony dressed dapper, in a grey suit over a high-neck shirt that accentuated his perfect visuals even further. Soon after the couple took their vows, Lee Min Ho shared a handsome mirror selfie. However, it was the next 2 images in the carousel that caught the fans’ attention. He took snaps of name tags of the bride, Park Shin Hye and one which was aimed at himself, tagged as Kim Tan-nim. Kim Tan is the name of Lee Min Ho’s character from ‘The Heirs’ and it was this special dedication to their long lived friendship that had fans swooning. Check out the post below.

The wedding ceremony came about with other precious guests who reportedly dropped in. EXO’s D.O, FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, IU, Nam Goong Min, Crush, Zico, AOA’s Seolhyun, Lee Se Young, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Bum, 2AM’s Lim Seul Ong, 2PM’s Chang Sung and multiple others were reported to have been spotted in attendance.

Park Shin Hye’s ‘You’re Beautiful’ co-star Lee Hong Ki sang to the tunes of ‘I’m Saying’ from ‘The Heirs’. Meanwhile, Crush dedicated the OST ‘Beautiful Life’ from the drama ‘Goblin’ which he melodiously sang with EXO’s D.O. It was also reported that longtime friend of Choi Tae Joon, singer Zico read out a beautiful letter to congratulate the couple.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-attends-park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joon-s-wedding-kim-tan-heirs-1002612

@nina_mitrokhina also, thanks for sharing this. Here's the clip where LHK sang the song :kaching3:   Adding the fun, Woo Dohwan left a comment on LMH's post, "I can't let you go, Emperor." (Woo Dohwan referred to his

character in the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch'.)  :heart3:

20220122_090704_191_0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Aw, I love that PSH and LMH are still friends.  :heart: I wondered if LMH would be invited to their wedding because I thought I read it would be a small wedding (to me that means just family and close friends).  It's kinda funny how many also commented on LMH's hair.  Personally, I like it short, but if it's for a new project, then I'm all for it.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, willenette said:

*** As usual, he nailed the look. If you can remember, this is his famous line in "The Heirs" and the exact words are: "Do I like you?".   

@willenette, Thank you very much for new interesting articles and videos! I am so happy for Park Shin Hye and hope her marriage is happy and long. And, of course, it's great that the public reacted so violently to the photo of Lee Min Ho and supported him! Everyone misses him very much and is looking forward to his new work. Woo Do Hwan is not only a great friend, but also a very cheerful and outgoing person.

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Aw, I love that PSH and LMH are still friends.   I wondered if LMH would be invited to their wedding because I thought I read it would be a small wedding (to me that means just family and close friends).  It's kinda funny how many also commented on LMH's hair.  Personally, I like it short, but if it's for a new project, then I'm all for it.

@CarolynH, Maybe you are right and Lee Min Ho changed his hairstyle because of a new project. Hopefully, we will find out about his new work after the premiere of "Pachinko".

26 Award-Winning Korean Dramas Of All Time

JANUARY 21, 2022

How many have you seen from these 26 award-winning Korean dramas? Which ones are your most favorite?

5. The Heirs (2013): 23 Wins, 26 Nominations

theheirs.jpg

Highest Award: Outstanding Korean Drama at the 9th Seoul International Drama Awards, Best Modern Drama, Outstanding Director, Outstanding Scriptwriter, and Outstanding Leading Actress for Park Shin-hye at the 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards
Synopsis: After a chance encounter in LA, two teens from different social backgrounds reunite at an exclusive high school attended by Korea’s super rich.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Teen
No. of episodes: 20
Starring: Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin
Written by: Kim Eun-sook
Directed by: Kang Shin-hyo, Boo Sung-chul
Date: October 9 – December 12, 2013
Network: SBS

21. Boys Over Flowers (2009): 14 Wins, 16 Nominations

boysoverflowers.jpg

Highest Award: Popular Drama at the 4th Seoul International Drama Awards
Synopsis: The series is about a working-class girl who gets tangled up in the lives of a group of wealthy young men in her high school.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
No. of episodes: 25
Starring: Ku Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Kim So-eun
Written by: Yoon Ji-ryun
Directed by: Jeon Ki-sang
Date: January 5 – March 31, 2009
Network: KBS2

https://korean-binge.com/2022/01/21/26-award-winning-korean-dramas-of-all-time/

• Like 3

Nina-mitrokhina  I really agree with your comment about the public reaction to LMH’s Instagram and comment. 200,000 new followers in one day on Instagram and so many millions looking at his photo as well as trending all

over the place. He is so witty and how lovely that he and PSH have remained friends.

When you think there has only been TKEM in the last 5 years then that’s a long time to be absent from the public eye- but he has the IT factor doesn’t he and his popularity keeps on increasing. I can’t wait to see the impact of Pachinko plus there was a suggestion yesterday- I think in Twitter-  that Ask the Stars begins filming soon with still no definite news on casting so who knows!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Nina-mitrokhina  I really agree with your comment about the public reaction to LMH’s Instagram and comment. 200,000 new followers in one day on Instagram and so many millions looking at his photo as well as trending all

over the place. He is so witty and how lovely that he and PSH have remained friends.

When you think there has only been TKEM in the last 5 years then that’s a long time to be absent from the public eye- but he has the IT factor doesn’t he and his popularity keeps on increasing. I can’t wait to see the impact of Pachinko plus there was a suggestion yesterday- I think in Twitter-  that Ask the Stars begins filming soon with still no definite news on casting so who knows!!

That is really strange.  Ask the stars is supposed to start filming in February but no info on who will be in the drama. GHJ, LMH and who else?  Neither he nor GHJ has confirmed or denied.  Has anyone checked GHJ's web sites or agency, etc.???

200K new followers after that Instagram?  Daebak!  He and PSH are both funny.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Aw, I love that PSH and LMH are still friends.  :heart: I wondered if LMH would be invited to their wedding because I thought I read it would be a small wedding (to me that means just family and close friends).  It's kinda funny how many also commented on LMH's hair.  Personally, I like it short, but if it's for a new project, then I'm all for it.

@CarolynH I guess Lee Min Ho was extremely touched when he was invited to her wedding and how Park Shin Hye remembered him since as you said it's supposed to be a small wedding. I heard that even at the wedding venue, the nameplate of his seat is “Kim Tan”.  :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

That is really strange.  Ask the stars is supposed to start filming in February but no info on who will be in the drama. GHJ, LMH and who else?  Neither he nor GHJ has confirmed or denied.  Has anyone checked GHJ's web sites or agency, etc.???

200K new followers after that Instagram?  Daebak!  He and PSH are both funny.

@Lindyloo421, @CallieP, I'm also very curious, will Lee Min Ho agree to star in the series "Ask the Stars"? It seems to me that the space theme would be very interesting. It is a pity that there is still no official confirmation from the actors. Indeed, in the Korean industry, there are times when a drama is canceled or castings are changed at the last moment. We can only wait patiently and hope for the best.

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH I guess Lee Min Ho was extremely touched when he was invited to her wedding and how Park Shin Hye remembered him since as you said it's supposed to be a small wedding. I heard that even at the wedding venue, the nameplate of his seat is “Kim Tan”.  :heart2beat:

@willenette, Thank you for such a sweet and interesting detail! It fascinates me when the friendships that are made on set last for years to come. After all, the actors have very busy filming schedules and changeable acting fate.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Lindyloo421, @CallieP, I'm also very curious, will Lee Min Ho agree to star in the series "Ask the Stars"? It seems to me that the space theme would be very interesting. It is a pity that there is still no official confirmation from the actors. Indeed, in the Korean industry, there are times when a drama is canceled or castings are changed at the last moment. We can only wait patiently and hope for the best.

@willenette, Thank you for such a sweet and interesting detail! It fascinates me when the friendships that are made on set last for years to come. After all, the actors have very busy filming schedules and changeable acting fate.

@nina_mitrokhina true, and they're quick to cancel its stars. They can quickly drop you from ads and yes, drama after scandals unlike Hollywood & others countries. Cancel Culture in the South Korean entertainment industry is not uncommon. ... The definition of this culture is a boycott of public figures, trademarks, companies, or certain concepts that are considered to have done something that is not in accordance with the norms prevailing in social life. The Korean entertainment industry is one tough world to survive. One minute, you’re celebrating double-digit TV ratings for your drama finale. Next thing you know, you’re being asked to give a statement on a scandal. hahaha - Korean fans place their idols on such high pedestals so when this happens, they don't care how talented you are or how much hard work you brought through your work. They won’t be supporting you anymore, and they expect production companies to drop you from projects. It’s a harsh reality, and in Hollywood and locally, controversies don’t necessarily end careers. That’s why some international fans worry about the mental health of those celebrities.  :kaching3:

• Like 3

6 Actors Who Are Too Well Known For Their “Signature” Style Of K-Drama Roles

It’s kind of hard to imagine them otherwise!

If you love K-Dramas, and have watched a good number of them, then you know that in these dramas you will always find one or more of the following: That one financially-troubled-but-optimistic character, the rude-AF-but-rich-enough-to-pay-for-the-damage character, the clueless-comical-and-carefree character… You know, the K-Drama “starter pack.” And with how cliché these dramas can get, some actors and actresses have found themselves taking on roles that are extremely similar in traits. That is to say — these K-Drama stars have really mastered how to convey these characters and become more believable with each series. Here are 6 K-Drama stars who have become more than well known for their “signature” types of roles.

4. The Rich & Unstoppable Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho has played the role of a filthy-rich, soon-to-inherit-some-company, too-wealthy-to-care type of character in several of his past K-Dramas. Staring with Boys Over Flowers and really peaking in Heirs, he is now the “Face of Chaebol” in many K-Drama fans’ memories!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina true, and they're quick to cancel its stars. They can quickly drop you from ads and yes, drama after scandals unlike Hollywood & others countries. Cancel Culture in the South Korean entertainment industry is not uncommon. ... The definition of this culture is a boycott of public figures, trademarks, companies, or certain concepts that are considered to have done something that is not in accordance with the norms prevailing in social life. The Korean entertainment industry is one tough world to survive. One minute, you’re celebrating double-digit TV ratings for your drama finale. Next thing you know, you’re being asked to give a statement on a scandal. hahaha - Korean fans place their idols on such high pedestals so when this happens, they don't care how talented you are or how much hard work you brought through your work. They won’t be supporting you anymore, and they expect production companies to drop you from projects. It’s a harsh reality, and in Hollywood and locally, controversies don’t necessarily end careers. That’s why some international fans worry about the mental health of those celebrities.  

@willenetteHow well you described everything! I am amazed by the cruelty of the Korean industry and the audience. Moreover, anything can serve as a reason for harassment - from the low ratings of a drama to personal life, or an incorrectly spoken word. Foreign viewers find it difficult to understand why this is happening and have to take into account how difficult it is for their favorite actors.

Let's hope that "Pachinko" will be received more favorably in Korea than "The King: Eternal Monarch".

• Like 1

The Charm of Korean Actors with "Dear" Faces as King in Drama

Sierra Mutisari | Monday, January 24, 2022

lee-min-ho_43.jpeg?w=360&q=90

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho_43.jpeg?w=480

Lee Min Ho plays the role of the king / Photo: twitter.com/TitasofKdrama

Speaking of the hero king played by Korean actors in the drama, Lee Min Ho's name is definitely not left behind, Beauty. Often playing the role of Cassanova in various popular dramas, Lee Min Ho also played the role of the king in The King: Eternal Monarch.

He plays the role of Lee Gon, the king of the kingdom of Korea, who wants to find the man who saved his life, Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun). Unfortunately, Jung Tae Eul hails from the Republic of Korea in modern life, where the only way they can meet is through a gate that leads to a parallel world.

Lee Min Ho, who is truly known for his visual charm and undoubted acting skills, is considered very suitable for the role of King Lee Gon. Moreover, when he appeared in his royal attire, it made him even more charismatic!

Translation from indonesian google
https://www.beautynesia.id/life/pesona-aktor-korea-dengan-wajah-mahal-ketika-berperan-sebagai-raja-di-drama/b-248883/2

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz pens an emotional letter about growing up with Lee Min Ho

by Pinkvilla Desk   |  Published on Jan 24, 2022

lee_min_ho_main_0.jpg?width=752&format=w

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho has been the gateway for many into the world of K-dramas, through his iconic role of Gu Jun Pyo in the hit series, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ (2009). The role won him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards, and he went on to have a number of notable lead roles in dramas like ‘Personal Taste’ (2010), ‘City Hunter’ (2011), ‘The Heirs’ (2013), ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ (2016), and ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ (2020). One of the most followed South Korean celebrities on social media, Lee Min Ho became the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Kiruba Sakthi B from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Lee Min Ho Oppa,

Where should I start... As an avid K-drama fan my journey into K-dramas started with you. I'm very sure that 'Boys Over Flowers' is actually the first K-drama for a lotta people. And it was the same for me too and I straightaway fell in love with Gu Jun Pyo. I could relate to him a lot. Then came Kim Tan from 'The Heirs' who had everything but still had to face a lot of heartbreaking things. You portrayed every character with the whole of your heart and it made us love you more and more with each passing episode. We grew up with you. From the reckless yet caring Gu Jun Pyo to the honest Kim Tan to the confident Joon Jae and now the responsible King Lee Gon., we are a part of your blissful journey. You taught us a lot through these characters. It would seem you had everything but the reality was you were going through a lot yet you came back stronger. We love you. Saranghaeyo oppa. Wishing the best for you! ❤

Love, sakthi.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-pens-emotional-letter-about-growing-lee-min-ho-1005254