Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

MYM Naver updated.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22121087&memberNo=32792076

Reveal hidden contents

KTH_9958_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KTH_9997_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KTH_9989_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_20190620_195647054.jpg?type=w1

KTH_9903.gif?type=w1200

KTH_0927_gs.gif?type=w1200

KTH_1312_gs.jpg?type=w1200

image_4767192771562576998151.jpg?type=w1

KTH_1367_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KTH_1433_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KTH_1409_gs.jpg?type=w1200

KTH_1581_gs1.jpg?type=w1200

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures + the link. I love his dimples. Berluti is the first official overseas schedule that he had after his military discharge. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

July 10, 2019

Actor Lee Min-ho to Promote Korean Language Around the World

Actor Lee Min-ho has been appointed as a promotional ambassador for the King Sejong Institute, the leading state-run agency responsible for spreading Korean language and culture overseas.

The appointment was made on Tuesday at the annual World Korean Educators Conference hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, where teachers and Korean-language instructors from around the world meet and share their knowledge and experience. Some 200 people from 36 countries participated in the conference this year.

2019071001249_0.jpg

"It's been 13 years since I made my debut. I have met a lot of foreign fans in many countries," Lee said. "Whenever I encountered them trying to talk to me, even in poor Korean, I was touched and hoped to find ways to help them."

Lee was chosen as the most popular Korean actor in the latest survey asking people in foreign countries for their opinions of Korean popular culture.

"I will do my best to help people to learn Hangeul, the Korean alphabet, more systematically and promote it more fully," he said.

The institute was launched in 2007 with 13 centers in three nations and now has 180 centers in 60 countries.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

lee min ho to help promote hangul

20190709110411125afmd1227385625963038398

Lee Min Ho has been appointed the ambassador of the King Sejong Institute Foundation which promotes learning of the Korean language. He attended an event on July 9 to officially mark his public relations role. I am liking his post-military mature vibe and look… or maybe it’s just age and he losing that last remnant of boyishness.

9001291290012299047284019817451.jpg

885718_578044_5105912399793715717149.jpg

wp-image4508906593002300934.jpg?w=620

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr. owner via LeeMinHo Fame

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Lee Min Ho marks another noteworthy deed for his country for his new role to raise more interest in studying Korean language. This new role fits him to T since he has had the opportunities to visit many countries and meet overseas fans. I heard that Lee Min Ho was selected as one of the most preferred Korean actors in the Hallyu region by the Korea Culture & International Promotion Agency this year. As far as I know he has been a member of the Korea Tourism Promotion Ambassador. In this new role he adds another notable project to his name. :P

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190711 PMZ FB and PMZ blog updated :

The behind-the-scenes story of PROMIZ tumbler film!
What happened in Paris to Lee Min Ho, Muse of PROMIZ?!
Aren’t you curious?

It's on the PROMIZ blog

https://blog.naver.com/pmz2014/221582914634

This time, there are English translation on blog.  :thumbsup:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link.  So NICE that there are English translations - it's fun reading or watching something where you can fully understand. He's in Champs-Elysees in Paris in the video. Most shops are closed here on Sundays due to both state regulations and cultural norms. This is one of the famous streets in Paris.  The Avenue has been beguiling visitors with its ritz and glamor for a very long time. ... and is frequently described as "the world's most beautiful avenue." :P

• Like 4

The Oppas Are Back

photo1080481.jpg

Stars in their early 30s get discharged from the military. Lee Min-ho, Im Si-wan, Kim So-hyun come back.

Stars who have been playing the main roles on the small screen for a while, and left the audience for two years after being called by the nation are getting ready to return. Lee Min-ho (32), Kim Soo-hyun (31), Im Si-wan (31), Ji Chang-wook (32), Joo Won (31) and Kang Ha-neul (30) are some of them. They were actively involved with acting until right before they left for National Service, and anticipation for them is not only heightening in the showbiz, but amongst viewers too.

The showbiz welcomes them. This is even more so because there are no major topics to talk about in the lineup of various dramas. Kang Byung-taek from the KBS drama department said, "The return of those from the military will thicken the list of names to choose from for future casting. We hope their different colors and traits bring life into the drama industry".

Lee Min-ho chose to come back with "The King: Forever Sovereign" even before he got discharged from the military on the 25th of April. He's reuniting with writer Kim Eun-sook, who also wrote the 2013 drama "The Heirs" in which Lee Min-ho played the leading role.

The showbiz welcomes them. This is even more so because there are no major topics to talk about in the lineup of various dramas. Kang Byung-taek from the KBS drama department said, "The return of those from the military will thicken the list of names to choose from for future casting. We hope their different colors and traits bring life into the drama industry".

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 5

Jam Jam Box Happy Bean Funding has achieved 643%!

We have always been able to achieve funding with the support and warmth of the people who are always with us. 
The jamjam box project for low-income children will continue in the future. 
Please join us in your interest and support!

Rx4eKMz.png

%EC%9E%BC%EC%9E%BC%EB%B0%95%EC%8A%A4_%EC

https://happybean.naver.com/crowdFunding/Intro/H000000155306

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 6

On 7/9/2019 at 8:58 PM, willenette said:

Hi MsDot,   King Sejong Institute is an international institute with branches all over the world. Here in my side, it has its branches. If you made a good performance in class, you can even have a chance to visit Korea and experience the culture for free.  My friend was a part of the scholars in the 2014 batch of Korean learners who were sent in Korea during the fall season some years ago. I knew King Sejong Institute because of her. She said that this institute really offers good Korean class. So who is King Sejong? To those of you that do not know, Korean was using Hanja (Chinese characters) before and King Sejong was the one who created Hangeul in order for everyone to be literate, not only the scholars. Aside from the normal classes, those who are in need of intense Korean classes (for spouse visa and for working visa) usually enroll here. Before I go any further, one site I relied on heavily when I started Korean was this site: https://www.rocketlanguages.com/korean/rocket-korean-premium

It’s one of the most comprehensive audio-rich tools I’ve seen anywhere for studying Korean. It focuses on teaching you very natural Korean conversation. For me, if you’re just starting out with Korean or planning to move to Korea then this will help you. You need at least 15-30 minutes a day of actual study, focusing primarily on repeating natural dialogues and the rest of your time has you speaking with native speakers as much as possible. And the best part is it’s significantly cheaper than other household-name language courses. The way people talk in the audio is extremely easy to follow and detailed, and there’s an app version on iOS and Android. :P

Thanks so much for the recommendation, @willenette!

• Like 2