Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20190625 Taiwan news.

The news said that all the brands he has been endorsed were particularly famous thanks to him being the spokesperson and his rewards as spokesperson were at least NT$ 30m (around USD1m) before he went to MS.

cr 中天新聞CH52

Our sweet boy, his smiles are so beautiful. 

D93FJr8U0AA9oMm.jpg

D93FJr2UwAAvITv.jpg

D93FJr6UEAEj1Zu.jpg

Spoiler

D93FJr5UwAArI3i.jpg

D93oqvfUcAAY3Yf.jpg

D93oqwgUcAAtZxM.jpg

D93oqw_VUAABAlf.jpg

D93oqyJUIAAt00s.jpg

D93n9hnUcAA4v6Y.jpg

D93n9hpU0AEmBn_.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 5
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Male god Lee Min Ho came to Taiwan Xiu Shen V to eat Xiao Long Bao 062519

cr: lmh_kig

Lee Min Ho came to Taiwan!  The male god airport appeared to release the "pectoral muscles"

syntyche, ohhh..............so, that was what he's eating...................... Hahaha - I love looking on that "pectoral muscles" - :P Thanks for sharing the video.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190625 Taiwan news.

The news said that all the brands he has been endorsed were particularly famous thanks to him being the spokesperson and his rewards as spokesperson were at least NT$ 30m (around USD1m)

cr 中天新聞CH52

Our sweet boy, his smiles are so beautiful. 

Reveal hidden contents

D93FJr5UwAArI3i.jpg

D93oqvfUcAAY3Yf.jpg

D93oqwgUcAAtZxM.jpg

D93oqw_VUAABAlf.jpg

D93oqyJUIAAt00s.jpg

D93n9hnUcAA4v6Y.jpg

D93n9hpU0AEmBn_.jpg

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this + the translation. I'm sure whatever brand again he's now endorsing will be in good hands. :P I hope we could get to know this soon.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Male god Lee Min Ho came to Taiwan Xiu Shen V to eat Xiao Long Bao 062519

HaHaHa ! "Xiu Shen V" means show deep V.
And sorry that I post the same TV news as you, but since I've translate some contents, I plan to keep it.

Taiwan UDN news :

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10091/3890157

And K-news :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000128572

Google translation :

Lee Min Ho eat dim sum, unexpected comic food

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:lol:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Love this photo... Our smiling boy! :heart:

More close up photos... holding my breath and my heart! :love:

Hi Chellsee, hahaha - love all the airport photos to Taiwan especially these close-up shots. Dear, you better hold that breath or else...........this will damage your heart & brain - LOL! :D:P Thanks for sharing MORE pictures.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

HaHaHa ! "Xiu Shen V" means show deep V.
And sorry that I post the same TV news as you, but since I've translate some contents, I plan to keep it.

Haha. I just copied that from somewhere else. Thanks for the translation. I edited my post earlier and added that video.

I'm excited to see the CF he's shooting!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

:blush: DIMPLE :heart: DIMPLE :blush:

@willenette brace yourself on the spoiler. 

How I really wish yesterday was more windy! :love:

Reveal hidden contents

D93pnHGUYAAEdA8.jpg

Chellsee, hahaha - how I wish, too! So, you also noticed that dimples, huh? We've been deprived of this during his MS. Now, we got to see them after quite a while..... Thanks for sharing MORE - Those photos take my breath away! :P

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Hi @gtLmh0622, have you seen this article? Seems like Minho did a shoot in a bookstore, and it was heavily guarded - they even put up boards to prevent leaks.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/1475082?from=ig_et_korea

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow ?   :P

• Like 6
  • Love 1

PROMIZ FB Updated

64562467_2881898871884474_42569045356136

65080346_2882679381806423_62784736882537

"Thank you for being born, you're precious."

The story of JAMJAMBOX supporting a birthday party for low-income children is reported in an article!

JAMJAMBOX will make children happy with birthday parties,
join PROMIZ
https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/06/453216/

Jamjambox items are available for the fund raising project for low-income children. 16 days are still left for the project, but the goal of raising 3 million Won has already been surpassed 5 times, reaching up to 15.7 million Won as of date. :heart: 

GZUeZ9A.png

https://happybean.naver.com/crowdFunding/Intro/H000000155306

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow ?   :P

You should drop by there tomorrow especially if you see those boards and curtains! :P

Could this be it?

65161087_2500087986679134_6621321119104237568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQniODvCE0poQTK9ATERbGaFUEBveYvJOscNigYKhWscRP0RvhBJVmREQSvtz24_XPU&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=217acc82b283336f927f9a3e826cdca0&oe=5D789596

65494416_2500088003345799_61534598861904

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2500088066679126&id=239308989423723

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

other than his exposed skin, I loved the way he bowed to the journalists at the airport shyly smiling at them

D90p6eNVAAEXZH2?format=jpg&name=large

D9376XqUYAAF2hR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D91YPLiW4AAeUQ8?format=jpg&name=large

I ended up smiling with him looking at these pics

Spoiler

Did the fan find nothing to give him except her passport to sign on? lmao 

D91VBsMUcAA8_In?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D9389ACUEAAg6kQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I love his round shaped shades btw

D91WZ1rW4AAicp-?format=jpg&name=medium

speaking about big minoz who came back...

D95EkujUYAAvSDg?format=jpg&name=large

On 6/24/2019 at 5:19 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Last week, I found @Latifah_ tweeted that Minho would have overseas (Taiwan) schedule this week. I've asked other Minoz, but they only knew that's overseas schedule. And I just got confirmation this morning that he would come to Taiwan for CF shooting today, but now I can't re-arrange my time to go to airport.  :bawling:

Although he will stay 3d2n in Taiwan and all his schedule will not be opened, but I think the airport will be very crowded as today's arrival. I'm very curious which city he will stay to shoot the CF.

And @Latifah_, how come you have such correct information so early ?

some minoz on DC were happily discussing that he had an overseas schedule the following week but they didn't mention where exactly so I didn't know xD it wasn't me but a fellow minoz who tweeted that he might go to Taiwan. I don't know how she knew, maybe from the official minoz page? I'm not a member so I can't access it. Actually I recently found out that they update his schedule on the website(the fashion show schedule in Paris was circulated online beforehand), doesn't the official chinese minoz website update his schedule as well?

@syntyche @gtLmh0622 thank you for bringing that article, I think they went a bit overboard with the CF shooting privacy, and to think even at the restaurant yesterday it's too much xD the staff must be having a hard time moving those boards

they'd usually do such things when shooting particular scenes in dramas or movies but for a CF? I was curious already but I'm more curious now to know the brand he'd be endorsing for

and @gtLmh0622 I think you should try your luck tomorrow going to that library! I'll be cheering you on :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho & PROMIZ Aim To Make Less Fortunate Children Happy Through “Jam Jam Box” Project

03.png?resize=660,400&ssl=1

THROUGH DONATION PLATFORM PROMIZ, LEE MIN HO SUPPORTS A HEARTWARMING CAMPAIGN.

After spearheading a fund-raising drive with Jinan children as beneficiaries, Lee Min Ho and PROMIZ begin a new project. Targeting children from low-income families, “Jam Jam Box” project goals to provide warmth to children.

20190625_1561428674_74228100_1.jpg?w=520

Underprivileged children do not receive adequate food and emotional care owing to their economic situation. More so, they are prone to face health problems due to malnutrition. It even escalates to mental concern out of finding the cause of poverty in themselves. For that reason, economic support and emotional care are urgent to be provided to deprived children.

Aspiring to give emotional encouragement, Lee and PROMIZ launched “Jam Jam Box” project. Combining the meaning of “jam” as “fun” and “box” as “gift”, the “fun gift” program intends to be a platform to encourage generosity.

Products conveying the theme message “Thank you for being born and you are precious” will be launched. The proceeds will gift a birthday party for less fortunate children nationwide through the Social Welfare Community Chest.

02.png?w=720&ssl=1

“Jam Jam Box” products are available in three types of T-shirts and tumblers. It will be available on Naver’s donation portal Happy Bean for the next three weeks starting June 21.

PROMIZ will continue its social contribution activities by raising awareness to aid underprivileged children through various channels.

Lee Min Ho’s donation platform PROMIZ has been pursuing the value of “fun donation” ever since its launch in March 2014. It has created and sold design products within a given theme. Thereafter, the entire amount of proceeds is donated to chosen charity programs.

In addition, based on its popularity in Korea and overseas, through social media channels it actively promotes awareness on disheartening socio-economic relevant issues, leading more and more people to participate in the field of sharing.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-promiz-jam-jam-box-project/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

other than his exposed skin, I loved the way he bowed to the journalists at the airport shyly smiling at them

I ended up smiling with him looking at these pics

Reveal hidden contents

Did the fan find nothing to give him except her passport to sign on? lmao 

D91VBsMUcAA8_In?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D9389ACUEAAg6kQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I love his round shaped shades btw

D91WZ1rW4AAicp-?format=jpg&name=medium

@syntyche @gtLmh0622 thank you for bringing that article, I think they went a bit overboard with the CF shooting privacy, and to think even at the restaurant yesterday it's too much xD the staff must be having a hard time moving those boards

they'd usually do such things when shooting particular scenes in dramas or movies but for a CF? I was curious already but I'm more curious now to know the brand he'd be endorsing for

and @gtLmh0622 I think you should try your luck tomorrow going to that library! I'll be cheering you on :ph34r:

Our eyes are so full staring at these photos of his exposed skin. :P The summer heat must be on in Korea now; if this time last year, we saw him in shorts at Suseo, this year, we see him in this low-buttoned shirt. Summer must be doing Minoz a huge favor. :D

Of course, our bb doesn't forget his manners. Talk about being polite and sexy at the same time. :D

I'm excited to see his CF! Yup, if it's from the same company as Goodbase, then it must be it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

You should drop by there tomorrow especially if you see those boards and curtains! :P

Could this be it?

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2500088066679126&id=239308989423723

Yes, fans are asking to get a glance of Minho since they were waiting there for a whole day already.

KGC (Korea Ginseng Copr) is 100% holding by Korean Government, so, after Seven Luck, he got the endorsement of another national brand.  :)  (Good Base is one brand of KGC, but Good Base's products were not imported in Taiwan.)

Minho completed the shooting today. He knew that fans were waiting him for a long time, he waved to them.

:heart:

64441a2fgy1g4dtyyof86j20u00u07cv.jpg

64441a2fgy1g4dtyyy0cmj20u00u0ahx.jpg

cr Logo

By the way, @Latifah_ , only Korean Minoz official site has Minho's schedule and at least till 06/23, it only showed overseas schedule. But I wonder why so many Moniz could buy the tickets of same flight with him in advance.  

The news already reported it.
https://star.ettoday.net/news/1475282ETtoday

I just found that the white board and Minho's ig picture are 2 different pictures, so I misunderstood that there were even white board at the restaurant, actually it's at the place of the book store.  ^_^

• Like 8

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Min Ho and Eddie Peng Double the Eye Visuals at Berlutti Fashion Show in Paris

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/06/24/lee-min-ho-and-eddie-peng-double-the-eye-visuals-at-berlutti-fashion-show-in-paris/

Whenever I read anything about LMH on koalaplayground the main article is always fine - but a lot of the comments are really horrible. And it’s the same people putting the awful  comments each time. I accept not everyone is his fan but why be so nasty? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2