Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

cr: berlibean

My food contribution, Cheon sa chae salad to LMH's birthday.  I actually made this because it looked refreshing on a hot summer day.  The "noodles" are pretty interesting.  They are very crunchy, with no taste without dressing.  I followed another recipe with a different dressing.  It tastes like macaroni salad, just a whole lot crunchier.  

I'm not sure about a gift since he has enough money to buy whatever he wants.  I don't cook and not crafty, so that's out for me.  I think I'd spend the day doing fun things with him--like chasing him with a cucumber in my hand lol (I'm terrible, aren't I?:tounge_wink:) Oh wait, it's his birthday, not mine.  Sigh, back to square one.

@SophieH LMH might be successful blowing out the candles if he moves closer this time.  He probably was, what, a foot away from the candles?  He's so goofy.

Happy Birthday GIF

to the actor who brings us together :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

hello lovely Minoz, :heythere:

glad I could join you all to wish our cute and dorky superstar on his birthday. 

my message to LMH: 

Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho ssi! Hope you have all the happiness and love in the world that you wish for. Thanks for doing fantastic work so far and bringing me and many others happiness everyday! Looking forward to many many more work from you and please have a virtual fan meeting! 

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Happy Birthday LMH.. I have been listening to Ysabelle Cuavas english cover of creating love on repeat in my car and it is in my mixed selection hardisk collection and everytime it comes on I remember LMH automatically.. Such a mood it gives me. Even my friend who has no clue about all of this heard it randomly while it was on and she was like wow this song and included in her own collection..

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho: 5 Must-Watch Dramas of The Pachinko Star

Lee Min Ho became the most talked about South Korean actor among the global audience, thanks to the success of his latest drama The King Eternal Monarch. The king of hearts, Lee Min Ho has turned 34 today.

Last year, he was basking in the glory of success of the drama The King Eternal Monarch as the last episode was aired on June 12 and people could not stop calling him the king! This year, the fans are awaiting the release of Lee Min Ho's next multi-language, multi-cultural project Pachinko. On the occasion of his birthday, here are five must-watch dramas of Lee Min Ho.

1) Boys Over Flowers

Boys Over Flowers is a trendsetter in the Korean drama industry. The 2009 drama starring Lee Min Ho in lead role opposite Gu Hye Sun was a major hit. The drama was based on Japanese shōjo manga series Boys Over Flowers. It is the story of a working-class girl [Gu Hye Sun] who gets tangled up in the lives of a group of four wealthy young men in her high school. The drama starred Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon as the popular F4 group. The role of Goo Jun Pyo earned Lee Min Ho overseas popularity.

2) Personal Taste

Personal Taste is a 2010 drama where Lee Min Ho's potential as an actor who can emote subtle emotions was well appreciated. Lee Min Ho starred opposite Son Ye Jin in the drama. It is the story of Park Kae In [played by Son Ye Jin] living together with architect Jeon Jin Ho [played by lee Min Ho] under the mistaken assumption that he's gay.

3) The Heirs

The Heirs is a multi-starrer drama which was the hot favorite of the youth. The 2014 drama is also known as The Inheritors and stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin in lead roles. The story is written by Kim Eun Sook and the drama revolves around the politics, bullying and relationship issues in a high school populated by the privileged and uber-rich. International broadcasting rights of The Heirs were sold to 13 countries. Lee Min Ho's performance as Kim Tan was lauded by the audience and his chemistry with Park Shin Hye was loved by the fans.

spacer.png

4) Legend of the Blue Sea

Completely different from his roles in the previous dramas, in Legend of the Blue Sea, Lee Min Ho played the role of a conman. The handsome but 'sincere' conman learns the lessons of life when he meets the mermaid–turned–human Jun Ji Hyun. The duo plays dual roles – one as their characters from past life based in Joseon era, and the second in the modern times in the 2016 drama Legend of the Blue Sea. This is a cute love story between a conman-turned- prosecutor and the mermaid- turned- human.

5) The King: Eternal Monarch

The King Eternal Monarch is 2020 romantic-fantasy drama starring Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae and Lee Jung Jin in lead roles. Lee Min Ho is seen as Lee Gon, the monarch of a constitutionally-run parallel world called Kingdom of Corea. His destiny makes him come in search of a detective Jeong Tae Eul played by Kim Go Eun in the modern South Korea. The love, separation, mystery and the revenge story was a huge hit on the global streaming platform Netflix. It is the top most watched dramas of 2020 on Netflix.

spacer.png

Among the other dramas acted by Lee Min Ho, City Hunter opposite Park Min Young also gave him the tag of action hero. Other noteworthy dramas of Lee Min Ho are Faith, Mackeral Run, I Am Sam and Get Up. Currently, awaiting the release of Pachinko, here is wishing Lee Min Ho, a happy Birthday!

https://www.ibtimes.sg/happy-birthday-lee-min-ho-5-must-watch-dramas-pachinko-star-58291

Dear Oppa: A Minoz from The Philippines calls Lee Min Ho the brightest star & pens a lovely poem for him

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Catherine Mallari from The Philippines dedicates her sweet letter to the actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

The star who shone the brightest, spreading Hallyu wave across the world, is none other than The King: Eternal Monarch star, Lee Min Ho. He started acting as early as 2003 but only received widespread recognition as Gu Jun Pyo in the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers. Since then, he went on to be a part of popular shows that gained him both domestic and international acclaim. He also is known for his philanthropy. He set up a fun-raising platform called PROMIZ which supports donation for humanitarian and social causes. 

Lee Min Ho is truly an all-rounder as he wears the hats of a singer, an actor, a model and a philanthropist. The actor celebrates his birthday on June 22. The Minoz fandom is definitely gearing for a grand celebration and one of the Minoz has also written a poem! 

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Catherine Mallari from The Philippines to actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

To our King: Lee Min Ho,

Hello. I am Catherine Mallari, a fan since I was elementary up until now that I am a graduating college student. I am from the Philippines. I just want to greet our birthday king a “Happy Happy Birthday!” We are glad that you were born and you are our oppa and a reason to smile

To our Sirius A of the constellation Canis Major. Sirius A is the brightest star. To our Quasar. Quasar is the brightest object in the universe. Here’s a simple poem for you:

Let us all celebrate

The day that you was born

From one country

To another country

We are clapping from afar

To you who is the brightest star

Never seize to fly

We are going there,

even though it’s so high

You are always heard

We are always here

And I know this dream of one day

Will become finally, soon.

I hope you are happy because you deserve that. I hope you will meet the woman who’s God’s gift to you. Your life is precious and you did great. You are someone’s reason to smile. We are praying for you too! I hope to see you soon. Happy Birthday angel.

Your number zero fan,

Catherine Mallari

From the Philippines, with love.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-minoz-philippines-calls-lee-min-ho-brightest-star-pens-lovely-poem-him-783297

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho, etc. Set Instagram into Frenzy with Their New Photos

Three of the hottest names in Korean entertainment today - Lee Min Ho, etc - individually revealed their striking good looks through new photos on their respective Instagram accounts.

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

spacer.png

The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho posted candid photos taken in one of his recent projects.

In the first picture, the actor is seriously looking at the screen in front of him, seemingly busy monitoring his shots.

In the last image, Lee Min Ho playfully poses on cam, wearing a piece of eyeglasses that complement to his white turtleneck outfit.

The handsome gentleman that he is, The Legend of The Blue Sea actor's photos garnered three million likes in a short period of time!

Lee Min Ho is expected to make a return on the small screen with the series Pachinko.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120988/20210621/lee-min-ho-lee-jong-suk-hwang-in-yeop-instagram-frenzy-photos.htm

Lee Min Ho Has a Fun Hobby That You Probably Didn't Know About

LEE MIN HO'S FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

Super Junior 's Heechul revealed that the specialty of the protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch is the League of Legends game and among the characters he prefers to use are Ziggs and Kayle.

The Super Junior member also confessed that Lee Min Ho is known as one of the most skilled LOL players when it comes to talking about Korean entertainment figures. so we can imagine that he plays alongside several of his friends and fellow actors when he has time.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-juega-league-of-legends-videojuego-favorito-20210621-0012.html

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY IN HISTORY? Who was born on June 22? Important events that took place in the world on June 22

Celebrities Born on June 22

1987 – Lee Min-ho, South Korean actor

https://www.mardinlife.com/tarihte-bugun-ne-oldu-22-haziranda-kim-dogdu-kim-oldu-22-haziran-gunu-dunyada-meydana-gelen-onemli-olaylar.html

Lee Min Ho Net Worth 2021: How the 'Legend of the Blue Sea’ Actor Became One of the Richest K-Drama Stars

Lee Min Ho trends on Twitter as fans celebrate his 34th birthday. 

His loyal supporter named June 22 as #LeeMinHoDay to commemorate the Hallyu star's special moment. 

Fans Celebrate Lee Min Ho's Birthday with #LeeMinHoDay

Over social media, photos of the "City Hunter" actor have been circulating on the internet, varying from childhood photos, candid snaps, and more. 

In addition, fans also expressed their love and support for "The Legend of the Blue Sea" star on his special day. 

With his legion of fans celebrating his birthday, let's get to know more about the Hallyu star, who is also among the richest K-drama actors. 

The 34-year-old star has cemented his name in the entertainment industry with several remarkable dramas under his belt. 

With more than a decade since his debut back in 2006, he is considered one of the brightest stars and among the most sought-after South Korean actors of his generation.

According to celebritynetworth.com, Lee Min Ho's net worth 2021 is estimated at $10 million, which mainly consists of his drama appearances, endorsements, and more. 

In addition, the actor rakes $84,000 per episode, making him the top 6 highest paid Kdrama star.

Lee Min Ho Before Fame and Fortune

Just like other celebrities, Lee Min Ho started out from the bottom and worked his way up. Who would have known that the aspiring model turned out to be one of Korea's beloved oppa? 

According to an outlet, he first started his career as a model and was only paid around 27 USD to 44 USD (300 to 500 KRW) per shoot. 

Obviously, this is far from his current status given that he is the face of several luxury brands and fashion houses, including Louis Vuitton, Fendi, and even graced top magazine publications such as Marie Claire, Vogue, and more. 

Where Does Lee Min Ho Spend His Millions?

With Lee Min Ho's net worth of $10 million, it is safe to say that the actor knew how to spend his millions, and one of his investments is in real estate. 

"The Heirs" star owns houses and villas located in Seongdong District, as well as two properties in Seongbuk-dong. 

He acquired two luxury houses in the North of Seoul back in September 2018 that boasts 740 square meters, and the other one is 391,84 square meters. 

In addition, both houses have different aesthetics, which vary from rustic vibe with brick walls and high fences, while the other has a modern approach with minimalist design. 

Aside from luxury houses, Lee Min Ho's real estate portfolio has a nine-story building located in Nonhyeon in the affluent neighborhood of Gangnam-gu, Seoul. 

The worth of the building is set to be over 2 million USD (3 billion KWR) that boasts a party room, home theater, and of course, an indoor gym.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120994/20210621/lee-min-ho-net-worth-2021-legend-blue-sea-richest-kdrama-stars.htm

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min-ho reveals his childhood photo in celebration of his birthday... He's a very handsome man

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho thanked his fans for celebrating his birthday.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 22nd with a message saying, "Thank you thx, I'm happy.".

The newly released photo shows a young Lee Min-ho sitting on a chair with a playful face.

Lee Min-ho has been showing off his unique features since childhood, attracting the attention of viewers.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is about to release the Apple TV+ drama series 'Pachinko'. The drama is based on Min Jin Lee’s best-selling novel of the same name, which follows four generations of a Korean immigrant family, telling their saga over eight episodes. 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202106221616324081068_1

Lee Min-ho reveals past photos

Actor Lee Min-ho celebrated his birthday.

On the 22nd, Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram with a message, "Thank you thx, I'm happy." Lee Min-ho, who celebrated his birthday on this day, seems to have shared it to express his gratitude to his fans. The released photo shows Lee Min-ho as a child.

Young Lee Min-ho is staring at the camera with a funny look on his face. While chubby cheeks create a cute charm, rich hair also catches the eye. He shows his "born-to-be celebrity" side as he is smiling brightly as he is now.

The netizens who saw it showed reactions such as, "This child grows up and becomes a great actor," " You are so cute, Happy birthday!" and " You look playful."

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202106221614918780&ext=na&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news

Actor Lee Min-ho released a photo of his childhood.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram on the 22nd with a message saying, "Thank you thx, I'm happy." He left a thank-you note for the fans who celebrated his birthday. The photo posted together shows Lee Min-ho's childhood. His tangled hair and mischievous face are cute and lovely. The visual completed from childhood catches the eye.

Lee Min-ho made his debut in 2006 through the drama 'Secret Campus' and established himself as a representative Hallyu star with the role of Gu Jun-pyo in ' Boys over Flowers'. Lee Min-ho will appear in Apple TV+' new drama ' Pachinko'. In the play, he plays Hansu, a merchant who has established ties with Yakuza and accumulated wealth and power.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021062248024

• Like 8
  • Blob 3

Hallyu Star's Lee Min-ho's Birthday Gifts Filled His Living Room

spacer.png

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho unveiled a huge collection of birthday gifts he received from fans around the world for his birthday on June 22.

Lee Min-ho unveiled his birthday gifts and flowers from all over the world on his personal Instagram on the 22nd.

The flowers and birthday gifts filled the magnificent living room where Lee Min-ho lives.

Born on June 22, 1987, Lee Min-ho wrote on his Instagram, "Thank you, Thanks, I'm happy," and released a photo of his childhood to his fans.

Lee Min-ho with a naughty smile is seen on a large sofa.

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho appeared in the Apple TV+ drama 'Pachinko' and played a Korean who went through hardships after the Japanese colonial period.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202106220100185670011846&servicedate=20210622

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Hallyu Star's Lee Min-ho's Birthday Gifts Filled His Living Room

Born on June 22, 1987, Lee Min-ho wrote on his Instagram, "Thank you, Thanks, I'm happy," and released a photo of his childhood to his fans.

Lee Min-ho with a naughty smile is seen on a large sofa.

Amazing pics!   The amount of gifts and love all over!   Thank you @syntyche   
I hope he reads our concerns and posts more often please. 
:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2