Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Back to Lee Min Ho's early years as an actor, don't miss the "Secret Campus"

This drama marked Le Min Ho's debut as an actor.

secret-campus-lee-min-ho-kpoplat-750x450

Lee Min Ho has been active in the entertainment industry for about 15 years, which has allowed him to go a long way towards becoming one of the most famous stars of the Korean scene around the world.

And there is no better way to get to know the popular actor than by going back to his early years in the industry, in particular his debut drama, The Secret Campus, which first aired in 2006 and consisted of 24 chapters.

Here's some more about Lee Min Ho's Secret Campus!

Synopsis

Today's students experience significant stress during their school years, with a focus on positive appearance and personality, as well as achieving good grades and encouraging athleticism.

The drama addresses the aforementioned central theme and depicts the lives and relationships of six high school students, each with different dreams and goals that they strive to achieve despite trials and tribulations. These requirements are made without considering the individuality and strengths of each student.

Check out the Secret Campus trailer below:

HD Lee Min Ho 이민호 Secret Campus OST 2006

If you are a die-hard fan of Lee Min Ho, there is no doubt that you shouldn't miss this drama, which will not only make you fall in love with his youthful looks and early talent, but also completely captivate you with his character as Park Doo Hyun. ...

Have you already watched "Secret Campus" with Lee Min Ho? What do you think?

Translation from spanish google

https://www.kpoplat.com/2021/06/08/de-regreso-a-los-primeros-anos-de-lee-min-ho-como-actor-no-te-pierdas-secret-campus/

• Like 4

I Am Sam "is one of Lee Min Ho's classic dramas not to be missed.

lee-min-ho-im-sam-kpoplat-750x450.png

The content of the popular Lee Min Ho is limitless, as the actor has won us over with various dramas over the years. And while his popularity has grown exponentially with his 2009 series Boys Over Flowers, there is an earlier drama that is downright gripping and interesting as well.

"I Am Sam" or "I Am Teacher" is a 2007 comedy drama featuring not only Lee Min Ho, but popular idol group BIG BANG, The 16 - the episode was very successful at the time. and for that reason, it seems important to recommend it to you if you haven't seen or don't want to remember Lee Min Ho's beginnings as an actor.

Synopsis

Jang Yi Sang is a shy and incompetent Korean teacher who has to teach the only daughter of the extremely dangerous mafia leader Yoo Eun Byul, who is attending Myung Moon High School.

The most interesting thing begins when, on the orders of Eun Byul's father, they begin to live together, and Eun Byul begins to fall in love with his teacher. Will he fall in love with her too?

Check out the "I'm Sam" trailer below:

[Eng Sub] I am Your Teacher (아이 앰 샘) trailer

Have you seen this cdrama? How do you like it?

https://kpoplat.com/2021/06/09/im-sam-um-dos-doramas-classicos-com-lee-min-ho-que-voce-nao-pode-perder/

• Like 7

On 6/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

'm glad you enjoyed the video! I was also very interested to know how other people perceive the film. And what is especially gratifying is that "Gangnam 1970" remains an exciting film, and Lee Min Ho's performance is simply amazing. I hope he finds the same interesting, challenging and unusual new project.

I enjoyed the KCineflex review by Pierce Conran too.  I remember when GB first screened, he gave a great review. He loved it.  I am glad in 2021, he is reviewing it again. It was an underrated film, did not receive enough praise as the other two.  It is the third of a trilogy.  I saw the other two and I liked GB the best. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

I enjoyed the KCineflex review by Pierce Conran too.  I remember when GB first screened, he gave a great review. He loved it.  I am glad in 2021, he is reviewing it again. It was an underrated film, did not receive enough praise as the other two.  It is the third of a trilogy.  I saw the other two and I liked GB the best. 

I wish Netflix would license GB.  I think it's best watched on a big screen.

Thanks as always to @leeminhosny, @nina_mitrokhina and @syntyche for the updates!:heartxoxo:

I really have to watch I am Sam.  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

LEE MIN HO HAS AN EXQUISITE TASTE IN PERFUMES

spacer.png

THIS IS THE FAVORITE PERFUME OF THE DRAMA ACTOR

In various interviews and talks with fashion magazines, Lee Min Ho confessed that the perfume that he cannot miss in his home, his travels and shoots is BVLGARI POUR HOMME, a men's fragrance that was launched in 1996.

The ideal fragrance of Lee Min Ho has a blend of woodsy scents, citrus, earthy, musky, floral and more, that give the product a refined and elegant, perfect style for a charismatic man as the icon of the dramas. Lee Min Ho always carries a bottle of BVLGARI POUR HOMME with him, it is a habit that he acquired for many years and made routine as he wants to be remembered as a well-scented man.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/que-perfume-usa-lee-min-ho-aromas-favoritos-20210609-0006.html

10 Most Expensive Korean Dramas To Make

It's no secret that producing a Korean drama costs a lot.  That's why Netflix is investing US$500 million on original Korean content alone. The lavish production designs, A-list cast, detailed set designs, special effects, filming locations and fashionable outfits are needed to create a top-tier drama.

With more and more people jumping on the K-drama mania, we can expect more Korean dramas to also spend more on production costs to deliver the best production possible. Here, we break down some of the popular Korean dramas with the highest production costs whether it's fantasy, historical or romance.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch made headlines when it was announced due to lead actor, Lee Min-ho's expensive salary for each episode. It was his comeback drama after finishing his military service and with the use of special effects for the fantasy elements as well as all the expensive cars, jewellery, horses, set designs that go with the royalty storyline, the production cost is bound to cost quite a sum. Also, the production team had to recreate the imaginary worlds but make it look a bit close to the city of Busan.

Estimated cost: 30 billion Korean won

Legend of the Blue Sea

Another Lee Min-ho drama makes it to the list. The popular Korean actor stars Hallyu star, Jun Ji-hyun in Legend of the Blue Sea, a fantasy romance drama. It's not surprising that part of the production cost went to the star's pockets but the special effects of the mermaid, as well as the overseas filming in Spain and Palau cost a lot. This was also Lee's last drama before his military enlistment as well as Jun's before her hiatus due to pregnancy.

Estimated cost: 22 billion Korean won

https://hk.asiatatler.com/life/most-expensive-korean-dramas

• Like 6

LMH TW and MYM IG update

The Korean Film Council's pick.
Lee Minho, the actor who represents the present and future of Korean movies! 
This is Lee Min-ho's profile, obviously he will overwhelm the world once again on the global stage!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/10/2021 at 4:17 PM, syntyche said:

LMH TW and MYM IG update

The Korean Film Council's pick.
Lee Minho, the actor who represents the present and future of Korean movies! 
This is Lee Min-ho's profile, obviously he will overwhelm the world once again on the global stage!

wow - this sounds very prestigious and is a great acknowledgment 

of what we have known all along! Thank you for posting syntiche

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Get ready to laugh with Lee Min Ho in Mackerel Run

Lee-Min-Ho-en-Mackerel-Run-kpoplat-750x4

Lately, we have been reminiscing about Lee Min Ho's early years as an actor as a celebrity has worked in the entertainment industry for over 15 years, so we've clearly seen his rise as an artist.

For this reason, today we want to recommend one of Lee Min Ho's youth dramas, Mackerel Run, a 2007 sitcom, so if you start watching it, you will hear laughter. The drama has a total of eight episodes and features other actors such as Moon Chae Won, Kwon Se In, and more.

We'll tell you more about the Mackerel Run below!

Synopsis

Cha Gong-chan was able to get into the best private high school in the thriving Gangnam district because of his football skills. But when he retires from sports, he starts skipping classes. One day a beautiful new girl enters school, and when she goes to class, Gong-chan instantly falls in love with her.

He is finally very happy to go to school, but the school administrator informs him that he will be expelled if he misses another day. Gong-chan promises that he will not give up school life or love.

Check out the trailer for the Mackerel Run below:

Trailer de  Mackerel Run

Without a doubt, this is a very fun drama to have a good time, and best of all, it features one of our favorite actors, Lee Min Ho.

https://kpoplat.com/2021/06/10/preparate-para-reir-con-lee-min-ho-en-mackerel-run/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho looks different in pink clothes, how do fans feel?

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
12 June 2021, 08:33 WIB

2289718365.jpeg

EDITOR'S NEWS - Lee Min Ho, a dream come true for drama fans, especially women, often gets the attention of the public.

His handsome face is called the king of South Korean dramas, which makes him always the target of fans.

In addition to his appearance and posture, which are considered to be very handsome, Lee Min Ho is also referred to as the type of actor with simple clothes.

Well, this time around, handsome actor Lee Min Ho was caught wearing a pink suit that caught the attention of fans for his growing beauty.

Lee Min Ho, wearing a pink suit, smiled, driving fans crazy.

The download was done from one of the social media accounts Instagram @ mirroprince_minho87, which sparked enthusiasm among netizens.

Some netizens who are loyal fans of Lee Min Ho have gifted Lee Min Ho's figure with many heart-shaped characters or emojis.

Undoubtedly, Lee Min Ho's looks will really make fans love him this time around. Plus, handsome actor Lee Min Ho will be returning for his latest drama, Pachinko.

Now for those of you who are fans of handsome actor Lee Min Ho, you certainly have your comments on this.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312042217/tampilan-beda-lee-min-ho-kenakan-pakaian-berwarna-pink-bagaimana-perasaan-para-fans

“KWAVE Star Emoji” contest for the first time in US

June 11, 2021 GMT
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A KWAVE Emoji contest with the theme of “Hallyu Star” will be held for the first time in the United States.

Ahead of the launch of KWAVE GO, a social network app aimed at Hallyu (Korea wave) fans around the world, KWAVE GO, inc is holding an “Hallyu Star” emoticon contest across the United States. Hallyu stars mean such as BTS, Blackpink, Exo, Twice, Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin etc.

KWAVE GO app built based on blockchain so that over 1 billion Hallyu fans around the world can communicate freely without worrying about security. It will provid 12 services (K-Pop, K-movie, K-toon, K-food etc.) to a Hallyu fan community that can be consumed with KWAVE GO coins. The beta version will be released in mid-June and full-scale service will be provided from July 1.

The theme of this contest is to create emoticons that can express Hallyu stars. Applicants can submit their favorite Hallyu star as a digital image file of characters expressing 16 different emotions.

A Kwave Go company official said that K-pop fans such as BTS Amy and Blink, who have already pioneered the fan art genre, are expected to participate.

The submission period is from June 4th to 28th. The award results will be announced on the KWAVEGO website and news media on July 1st. For detailed participation guidelines, please refer to the website.

View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kwave-star-emoji-contest-for-the-first-time-in-us-301310909.html

SOURCE KWAVE GO, Inc

https://apnews.com/press-release/pr-newswire/business-bb6d38d8f447ce59a21cab71ff04e82a

• Like 5

https://forum.allkpop.com/thread/38441-lee-min-ho-hallyu-king-for-12-years-his-next-apple-series-pachinko-budget-over-1/

Lee Min Ho hallyu king for 12 years. His next Apple+ series Pachinko budget over 100 billion for 8 epi and record setting k actor salary 1 billion won per episode

[Naver Korea] The production cost of "Pachinko" is 14-15 billion won per ep with 8 eps & a total production cost of more than 100 billion won per season. it's estimated that the main actor will be paid around 1 billion won per episode.

Damn around 900k usd per epi and over 7 million dollars for one season. It is huge series and will have multiple seasons . Really hallyu king. Faced so many rivals like Kim soo hyin, hyun bin, song Joongki ,but he remains at top as hallyu king. Boys over flowers started second korean wave and he became face of it

He auditioned for this role. First audition since boys over flowers which made him pan asia star.

His overseas fame is only 2nd to BTS and Bp . More than any other actor and idol groups

His last drama king didn't work in korea, but it became huge success worldwide and made 30% profit pre airing. He never mediaplays his salary , but insider says he gets paid 300 to 400 k usd per epi for dramas. Highest, Because of huge overseas profit he brings. Kim soo hyun can mediaplay his salary , but real King remains silent.

But this series he gonna go to next level and will have multiple seasons

What a career turnaround

• Like 5
  • Blob 3