Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 Korean dramas about love triangles with couples that delight

Annisa A | Tuesday 11 May 2021

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzVYJQn6j1D2_HbIOTsuF

Jakarta - Korean dramas always have an interesting storyline. The interaction of the characters also often makes viewers bored. Each Korean drama usually has its own “ship”.

Couples in Korean dramas are usually divided into two teams, Bunda. Especially in the romantic genre of Korean drama, where the female protagonist fought over two men.

As the story progresses, the female protagonist usually has a closer relationship with two men. Then he will have to choose one of them.

The two "ships" that appear in Korean dramas have their fans. The existence of two teams competing with each other seemed to add excitement to the Korean love triangle drama.

Many viewers are forced not to move on and experience the syndrome of the second leading role - a term when they prefer supporting actors to the main character. In fact, Mother clearly knows that the main woman will not be side by side with the second main woman.

Mom, here are 5 Korean dramas with love triangle stories that make fans choose:

1. The Heirs

"The Descendants" is a romantic Korean drama that aired on October 9, 2013 on SBS. This Korean drama stars two handsome actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.

The two play a chaebol who falls in love with a poor girl named Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) is the son of a conglomerate who was sent to the United States by his brother.

There he met Cha Eun Sang and fell in love with him. They reunited when they returned to Korea. However, his childhood friend Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin), who also likes Cha Eun Sang, appears.

The audience was made by the bipers by two handsome men fighting over Cha Eun Sang. They both have their own unique characters, such as the cool Kim Tan and the clever Young Do.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye also won Best Couple at the 21st SBS Drama Awards for their role as Lead Ships. The heirs achieved high ratings - 16.7 percent and 15.9 percent ...

3. Boys over flowers

Boys Over Flowers is a popular Korean romantic drama from 2009. This Korean drama follows a beautiful girl who meets beautiful students from a wealthy high school.

Geum Jang Di (Ku Hye Sun) is the daughter of a laundry owner who is receiving a scholarship to Shinhwa High School. There he met a group of handsome and popular men.

Geum Chang Di's life includes two handsome men, Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Yoo Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joon), who are fighting for his heart.

Viewers are confused by two very different male characters. Goo Joon Pyo has a bad boy aura, and Yoo Ji Hoo has a sweet and kind person.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.haibunda.com/trending/20210511105631-93-212969/5-drama-korea-cinta-segitiga-dengan-couple-yang-bikin-heboh

Did you know that Lee Min Ho appeared in Sandara Park's "Kiss" music video?

sandara-park-y-lee-min-ho-kpoplat-750x45

Lee Min Ho turned out to be a multi-faceted celebrity because he not only won us over with his acting in various dramas and films, but also released his own songs and even made special appearances in music videos such as 'Kiss' by Park Sandara.

This song was released by a member of 2NE1 in 2009, the same year that Lee Min Ho became famous for his legendary drama Boys Over Flowers.

In the video for "Kiss," Lee Min Ho is the heartthrob of the story, and even today he is gaining attention because although his style seemed a little extravagant, then the actor managed to completely melt us. Watch Sandara Pak's clip "The Kiss" below:

DARA - KISS M/V

A couple of years ago, Sandara Park herself spoke about the kissing scene with Lee Min Ho, stating:

This is my only solo song. I had a kiss scene with Lee Min Ho. He is one of the most famous male celebrities here.

At the end of the video clip, I kiss Lee Min Ho out of revenge. But that was when I was a beginner and didn't know anything.

We've done this 50 times. Because I didn't know. She was a newbie and there were a lot of people ... she couldn't feel the kiss.

-Sandara Park

Have you already seen Sandara Park's "Kiss" music video and his legendary kiss scene? Would you like to see Lee Min Ho in another music video?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/05/11/sabias-que-lee-min-ho-aparecio-en-el-mv-de-kiss-de-sandara-park/

• Like 6

tvN only follows actors they work with

tvN has two Instagram account, they don’t follow lmh in the other one because he hasn’t confirmed yet. But tvN.Asia follows lmh !!!

guys :wut:

it can’t be a coincidence !!!

@leeminhosny any thoughts on that?

am I being delusional?? 

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

tvN only follows actors they work with

tvN has two Instagram account, they don’t follow lmh in the other one because he hasn’t confirmed yet. But tvN.Asia follows lmh !!!

guys :wut:

yup!!! just found out that tvn.asia follows him ..... don't wanna give y'all false hope but does tvn follow actors who they don't have a drama with???

get ready GUYS :wut:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, desy said:

yup!!! just found out that tvn.asia follows him ..... don't wanna give y'all false hope but does tvn follow actors who they don't have a drama with???

get ready GUYS :wut:

desyyyyyy:shaq::rickroll:

Lets get casting news this week !!!

guys!!!

OMG where is everyone ?????

We gotta celebrate :highonflowers:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny any thoughts on that?

am I being delusional?? 

I don't know, Did they started recently? When they started? I don't follow TVN so I don't know. But I checked TVN and JTBC schedule last days ,they announced almost 15 dramas already. 

Did you notice this? Or somebody said you?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't know, Did they started recently? When they started? I don't follow TVN so I don't know. But I checked TVN and JTBC schedule last days ,they announced almost 15 dramas already. 

Did you notice this? Or somebody said you?

Another Minoz checked tvN IG and saw that they follow lmh.  She was surprised and let me know. They recently started following lmh. Also all the actors they follow are only the ones they have worked with.  So  the list of actors they follow is limited, they don’t follow all Korean actors.

tvN specifically following Lee Min Ho has meaning!! He may have recently signed contract with them. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Another Minoz checked tvN IG and saw that they follow lmh.  She was surprised and let me know. They recently started following lmh. Also all the actors they follow are only the ones they have worked with.  So  the list of actors they follow is limited, they don’t follow all Korean actors.

tvN specifically following Lee Min Ho has meaning!! He may have recently signed contract with them. 

Should I hope? I don't know but yes this is strange but I don't want disappointment :tears: Let's hope.

Omv2Cy.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

tvN.Asia is the name of their Instagram account :D it’s the same tvN channel we all know. 

Nikaa, I was wondering if tvN.Asia is really TVN. Why should they have two TVN?  TVN is already in Asia, a SK company not international right or am I mistaken?  so why would they need another TVN.Asia?  It could be some other person taking the name TVN.Asia.  For instance MYM Official is the real MYM but there were so many others MYM entertainment etc. which has less followers and not really MYM.

TVNdrama official has  2.7 million followers and it is the official TVN.  There is a TVN which is Chile National television.  (1 million followers).  There is a tvn.joy with over 600K followers and then tvn.asia that has around 450K followers so tvn.asia is least followed and I have a feeling that it is someone who is taking tvn's name to confuse followers.  There is also a #TVN with no followers but over 2 million posts :D  Just wondering so that we don't get all excited. 

• Sad 1

@CallieP :D 

I talked with another Minoz, the other tvN Ig account is for when actors officially announce their come back and then tvN starts following them. The other one (which follows lmh) is not a fan made account. but again I’m not 100% sure. We just have to pray and wait! 

also the account that follows lmh only follows actors who already worked with tvN. They couldn’t have followed lmh by mistake. 

also, let’s get a little bit more excited LOL :D why not? But if you think you will be very disappointed if no news come out, then I suggest that you ignore this.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@CallieP :D 

I talked with another Minoz, the other tvN Ig account is for when actors officially announce their come back and then tvN starts following them. The other one (which follows lmh) is not a fan made account. but again I’m not 100% sure. We just have to pray and wait! 

It has blue tick so it is offcial

That is not normal, really suspicious but if they won't change schedule ,most probably it will be aired in March or after March maybe in May.( I just check again dramas, actuallay I read yesterday 3 drama more it is rumor, so they have at least 17-18 dramas) Second year dramas started shooting already. Afterall even it will be true, we will be proved right.Almost after 1 year. Anyway should check more info. Ahh actress who I like, almost all of them busy , What should I do? :tears:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

It has blue tick so it is offcial

That is not normal, really suspicious but if they won't change schedule ,most probably it will be aired in March or after March maybe in May.( I just check again dramas, actuallay I read yesterday 3 drama more it is rumor, so they have at least 17-18 dramas) Second year dramas started shooting already. Afterall even it will be true, we will be proved right.Almost after 1 year. Anyway should check more info. Ahh actress who I like, almost all of them busy , What should I do? :tears:

yes blue mark means it’s official! There is something going on for sure. In social media especially Instagram following has a lot of meaning especially a cable channel like tvN. Why would they follow lmh when he never worked with them? this could mean he recently signed something. He will probably drop the news soon. 

I don’t know about their schedule, :(  I know tvN has announced a lot of Kdramas. Most actresses have projects lined up. I’m also worried who we will get as FL:criesariver:

Who are your fave FL for LmH? One of them is PBY right? She already has a drama but she maybe available in May 

also May is so far away,,,, 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

yes blue mark means it’s official! There is something going on for sure. In social media especially Instagram following has a lot of meaning especially a cable channel like tvN. Why would they follow lmh when he never worked with them? this could mean he recently signed something. He will probably drop the news soon. 

I don’t know about their schedule, :(  I know tvN has announced a lot of Kdramas. Most actresses have projects lined up. I’m also worried what FL we will get :criesariver:

Who are your fave FL for LmH? One of them is PBY right? She already has a drama 

If  genre won't be romance, actress isn't important but if it will be romance I am worried for partner. Park Bo Young started movie shooting with Park Se Joon. IU confirmed for a movie also I read there is a rumor IU and Byun YoHan for a TVN drama. Kim Tae Ri offered for a TVN drama but she didn't confirmed (I hope she won't confirm)I hope Kim Tae Ri will be partner to LMH. There are more actresses but they are already confirmed for cast.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If  genre won't be romance, actress isn't important but if it will be romance I am worried for partner. Park Bo Young started movie shooting with Park Se Joon. IU confirmed for a movie also I read there is a rumor IU and Byun YoHan for a TVN drama. Kim Tae Ri offered for a TVN drama but she didn't confirmed (I hope she won't confirm)I hope Kim Tae Ri will be partner to LMH. There are more actresses but they are already confirmed for cast.

yes ktr hasn’t confirmed yet! Hopefully she won’t take her offer and we will get her as FL.

You are right, it also depends on the genre!! My heart is beating ,,,, I really hope he announces soon and we can celebrate and make a new thread to discuss story and character. Also, I’m so excited about getting a cable drama and not SBS! LOL :D 

I think tvN following Lee min Ho can be beginning of their promotions :joy:

• Like 4

yes ktr hasn’t confirmed yet! Hopefully she won’t take her offer and we will get her as FL.

You are right, it also depends on the genre!! My heart is beating ,,,, I really hope he announces soon and we can celebrate and make a new thread to discuss story and character. Also, I’m so excited about getting a cable drama and not SBS! LOL :D 

Best part ,we will get rid of SBS, God save us please. I don't know but maybe I want maybe just sense, this time it migh not be romance. I like LSG's character in Mouse also I like Taxi Driver character ( looks like secret hero , like City Hunter) I hope LMH choose character like this.

Kim Ji Won and Lee Min Ki in talks to star in JTBC drama but it isn't confirmed, Moon Chae Won isn't busy. 

My wish firstly KTR. 

• Like 6

Pachinko & more: All the hottest Kdramas you should look out for in 2021

The second half of 2021 promises a roster of amazing K-dramas! Check out the dramas we are truly rooting for in the second half of the year.

We are commencing towards the second half of the year (Yes, time flew like Quicksilver!). While the first half of the year was great for K-dramas, the second half promises to be an exciting ride for the viewers! And, with the pandemic not showing signs of going away anytime soon, it is time to update your K-drama watchlist with some amazing recommendations. Read on to find out.

1. Pachinko

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho's highly-anticipated comeback drama, Pachinko is a limited series produced by Apple+ TV series. A fantastic adaptation of Min Jin Lee's best-selling novel, Pachinko tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan and the United States. Lee Min Ho will be seen in a different avatar as Hansu," a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime". We are excited to watch Lee Min Ho in a grey-shaded character! Pachinko also stars Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami and Jung Eun-chae. The drama will air in the latter half of the year.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/pachinko-snowdrop-sound-magic-more-all-hottest-kdramas-you-should-look-out-2021-733017

• Like 7