Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks @Lmangla @CarolynH @Sleepy Owl @partyon for celebrating LMH's Debut Annisversy. He is super awesome, isn't he?

I guess it is 10th May is some parts of the world, so here goes my favorites of LMH:

Kim Tan.. he lured me to LMH world and I am not disappointed one bit lol

1, 9Y8P.gif

I am super glad LMH visited my place. Hope you had a good time here!!! 

My question to LMH would be - Is there any character/role that you wouldn't play! I am hoping to see what puts him off. 

My favorite CF got to be this - funny, cute and shows his athletic ability..

My fav song of LMH - cos this is such a beautiful song and I think he did a beautiful job singing it. 

Spoiler

And enjoy the LMH dominos pizza on my behalf

Spoiler

Credit to owners of the gif, pics and youtube videos. 

LET's PARTY!!!! :partyblob: 

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow the rules and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 10

happy 15th anniversary to LMH -- it has been a long road. keep running! 

BiEJ3roCYAAxU-3.jpg 

my question would be -- how long did it take to get those curls out in boys over flowers? did it fall off once he slept? did he have to shower? :lol:

and some food for the party - korean chicken - dig in chingus! yum, yum, yum! 

Korean-Fried-Chicken-square-FS-New-7377. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

33 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Nice to see you again @heretorant and we’re back again in soompi from hibernation  just to check how things are. It’s been a year since tkem (can you believe it’s a year since then?)

and now it’s back to countdown again for  pachinko! 

@desy heretorant means well. That we know of I’m sure.  Hehe 

Hello chingu, nice seeing you again. Thank you for understanding where I’m coming from. 

:heartxoxo:

————————————

I’ve decided to remove my post to prevent further misunderstandings. I wish to stop this quarreling. Like @msdot suggested, it’s not what lmh would want.

Let’s spread love and happiness and look forward to his next project, Pachinko. And let’s hope he decides to surprise us with another project. 

Here’s to 15 years and 15 more to come!

:heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

It's Monday Here Almost ! ! Happy 15 years to LMH. And thank You for accompanying me in the closed Indoors and Let me explore a world of New shows after almost a Decade.

ST_20200619_LEEMINHO_5751510.jpg

And yes getting me addicted to This as well :D

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Hello, Lee Min Ho thread users. 

Please, stay on topic. Any shipping should be done in specific threads in shippers’ paradise section. Don’t forget to be friendly to each other even in all your disagreements.
Based on what I read all off topic, provocative, mentioning shippers or shipping and other unnecessary posts have been hidden.

Also follow our rules. Hide more than 3 pictures in spoiler tags and always provide translation if you’re writing non English comments. 

Regards, serenilmauve. 

• Thanks 9

Congratulations on Lee Min Ho's 15th Debut Anniversary! We wish you further creative success, true inspiration and good luck!

Sorry that the video quality is so low - I don't know how to put video files in mp4 format into soompi. There are birches in the picture - this is one of the symbols of Russia.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Happy 15th Debut Anniversary LMH!:heart:

Thank you so much @Lmangla @partyon and @Sleepy Owl for the event.  I'll post my picks tomorrow although I think most here know my favorite CF.  @gtLmh0622 knows my favorite LMH photo, although I also now love the the one at the Suseo Center with the halmeoni.

I want to try this-is it always spicy?

Street Food Korean GIF

• Like 3
  • Blob 9

LMH twt and MYM IG update

2021.05.10 | 15th Anniversary

Congratulations on actor Lee Min-ho's debut day, which marks his 15th anniversary this year! 

Thank you, Minoz, for always giving warm support to actor Lee Min-ho. 
Lisianthus flowers are dedicated to Minoz, from Actor Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Happy 15th Debut Anniversary, LMH!

Sharing this In The Spotlight video again we made last year for this LMH thread. He has made his mark as the Hallyu King, not only in SK, but also worldwide! But amidst all that fame, he still keeps himself grounded, and his love for Minoz has always been heartwarming. 

:doggie::doggie:  

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Happy 15th Debut Anniversary, LMH!

2021.05.10 | 15th Anniversary

Congratulations on actor Lee Min-ho's debut day, which marks his 15th anniversary this year! 

Thank you, Minoz, for always giving warm support to actor Lee Min-ho. 
Lisianthus flowers are dedicated to Minoz, from Actor Lee Min-ho

Happy 15th Debut Anniversary, Min Ho-ssi !

:doggie::doggie:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

It's so sorry that I have to choose "No" for the question "Did you start following LMH after watching the drama in Question 1?" Actually I have liked some actors but I have never followed any one or watched their videos/interviews. It's lucky that I watched LMH's one  interview when I searched him on internet after I watched "City Hunter" episode 3. Then I started my road to follow this talented and smart boy, and am not feeling tired. 
Congratulations ! Our lovely boy, be happy and healthy always.  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

Actors to Idols, 9 Best Friends of Lee Min Ho in Real Life

Lee Min Ho celebrated 15 years of his debut in the Korean entertainment industry on Monday (10/5/2021). The actor who was born June 22, 1987 started his career through the drama Secret Campus in 2006. His name skyrocketed after becoming Gu Jun Pyo in the drama Boys Over Flowers (2009).

In the drama, he also met Kim Bum, who until now has become one of his best friends. Lee Min Ho is also known to be very close to Jung Il Woo. Lee Min Ho has been having good relationships with friends in real life of the same age, junior, and senior too.

1. Jung Il Woo is Lee Min Ho's best friend from the past until now. The two of them were even seriously injured together in a serious car accident.

spacer.png

2. Kim Bum who is described as a friend in the drama is also good friends in real life until now. They really support each others' project.

spacer.png

3. Meeting in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan became very close. The main actor gave his support personally when Do Hwan was about to enlist 

spacer.png

4. Lee Min Ho's closeness with the other cast of The King: Eternal Monarch is no less familiar. They took the time to hang out together after the drama was over 

Spoiler

spacer.png

5. Kim Hee Chul turns out to be one of Lee Min Ho's close friends! When not busy filming, Lee Min Ho likes to play games and the Super Junior member is one of his virtual rivals. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

6. Actor Lee Jung Jae is also a senior who is close to Lee Min Ho. The truck coffee that was sent while filming The King is a testament to their closeness 

Spoiler

spacer.png

7. Meeting at The Heirs, Lee Min Ho was still friends with his co-star, Kim Woo Bin. He once came to the premiere of Woo Bin's film and still often talk via chat 

Spoiler

spacer.png

8. Many were surprised when Lee Min Ho suddenly announced his collaboration with Lee Seung Gi. Their video calls uploaded to Instagram made fans flustered 

Spoiler

spacer.png

9. Did you know Lee Min Ho is friends with K.Will? The singer is a vocal teacher of Lee Min Ho. The actor also recommended K.Will's song on his personal Twitter    

Spoiler

spacer.png

Those are Lee Min Ho's real-life friends. Their friendship is still preserved today. Happy 15th debut anniversary, Lee Min Ho!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/iya-nuri/aktor-hingga-idol-9-sahabat-artis-lee-min-ho-di-kehidupan-nyata-c1c2/9

9 Idol Couples with the Best Chemistry and Visuals on Screen

SNSD's Yoona and Lee Min Ho are also a viral couple because of their incomparable visuals 

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/maya-fahel-lubis/pasangan-idol-dengan-chemistry-c1c2

11 photos of Lee Min Ho's transformation during his 15-year career, from rookie to superstar

Portrait of #LeeMinHo from the first debut until now a top star!

Lee Min Ho, a South Korean Hallyu star, is celebrating his 15th year debut  anniversary. Lee Min Ho is known as an actor who has made a number of dramas he starred in to become hits.

Before becoming a hit star like now, Lee Min Ho had a small role in 2003 through comedy soap operas and television dramas such as Nonstop 5  and  Recipe of Love. However, his official debut started when he appeared in the drama  Secret Campus  in 2006.

Following is Lee Min Ho's transformation from his debut to becoming a top actor.

1. Secret Campus becomes Lee Min Ho's official debut. This drama tells about the ups and downs of students in achieving their goals. Lee Min Ho starred with Park Bo Young in this drama

Spoiler

spacer.png

2. A year later, Lee Min Ho returned to the school scene in the drama Mackerel Run. He acted with Moon Chae Won

Spoiler

spacer.png

3. I am Sam is the first drama that brought Lee Min Ho with Park Min Young. This drama tells the story of the conflict between students and young teachers

Spoiler

spacer.png

4. Lee Min Ho's popularity started to climb when he played Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. The drama was a turning point for Lee Min Ho's success 

Spoiler

spacer.png

5. In the drama Personal Taste, Lee Min Ho went to the point of having to pretend to be gay. The female character he likes is played by Son Ye Jin

Spoiler

spacer.png

6. Lee Min Ho once acted as a man who is good at IT who catches criminals. Try watching the drama City Hunter. This drama makes Lee Min Ho get involved with Park Min Young

Spoiler

spacer.png

7. Lee Min Ho was also a royal general in the drama sageuk Faith in 2012

Spoiler

spacer.png

8. Kim Tan of The Heirs is one of the iconic roles that Lee Min Ho has played. Kim Tan is a high school student who is the heir to the throne of his family

Spoiler

spacer.png

9. Lee Min Ho has also played the role of a con artist in the hit drama The Legend of The Blue Sea. In this drama, Lee Min Ho acted with Jun Ji Hyun

Spoiler

spacer.png

10. Lee Min Ho played the role of king Lee Gon in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

11. Lee Min Ho's portrait which was immortalized by fans while filming the drama Pachinko in Vancouver, Canada. This portrait is thought to be one of his looks in the debut appearance in AppleTV's Hollywood series

Spoiler

spacer.png

Those are the 11 transformations of Lee Min Ho in popular dramas. Good luck, Lee Min Ho!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/defrina-satiti/11-transformasi-lee-min-ho-15-tahun-berkarier-rookie-hingga-superstar/11

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

Cheong Kwan Jang (WEIBO) is also celebrating

From the first glance at you, I like one word that is above all and does not stop at you.
Jung Kwang Chan and Lee Min Ho, sharing the joy, are linked.
Fifteen years after my debut, the journey I went through was wonderful.
The galaxy is shining, you are the most dazzling star.
He always shines and always warms the hearts of people.

o0690122814939730713.jpg?caw=800

PROMIZ also uploaded congratulations to IG and FB

Congratulations on the 15th anniversary of the acting debut of PROMIZ muse Lee Min Ho.

In 2014, PROMIZ was able to do more fun activities thanks to the heartfelt love and involvement of actor Lee Min Ho who walked with us. The Promizu donation platform that promises to share and makes it happen will continue to make positive changes!

o0960096014939795916.jpg?caw=800

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12673629547.html

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

11 photos of Lee Min Ho's transformation during his 15-year career, from rookie to superstar

Portrait of #LeeMinHo from the first debut until now a top star!

Lee Min Ho, a South Korean Hallyu star, is celebrating his 15th year debut  anniversary. Lee Min Ho is known as an actor who has made a number of dramas he starred in to become hits.

Before becoming a hit star like now, Lee Min Ho had a small role in 2003 through comedy soap operas and television dramas such as Nonstop 5  and  Recipe of Love. However, his official debut started when he appeared in the drama  Secret Campus  in 2006.

Following is Lee Min Ho's transformation from his debut to becoming a top actor.

1. Secret Campus becomes Lee Min Ho's official debut. This drama tells about the ups and downs of students in achieving their goals. Lee Min Ho starred with Park Bo Young in this drama

spacer.png

2. A year later, Lee Min Ho returned to the school scene in the drama Mackerel Run. He acted with Moon Chae Won

Hide contents

spacer.png

3. I am Sam is the first drama that brought Lee Min Ho with Park Min Young. This drama tells the story of the conflict between students and young teachers

Hide contents

spacer.png

4. Lee Min Ho's popularity started to climb when he played Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. The drama was a turning point for Lee Min Ho's success 

spacer.png

5. In the drama Personal Taste, Lee Min Ho went to the point of having to pretend to be gay. The female character he likes is played by Son Ye Jin

Hide contents

spacer.png

6. Lee Min Ho once acted as a man who is good at IT who catches criminals. Try watching the drama City Hunter. This drama makes Lee Min Ho get involved with Park Min Young

Hide contents

spacer.png

7. Lee Min Ho was also a royal general in the drama sageuk Faith in 2012

Hide contents

spacer.png

8. Kim Tan of The Heirs is one of the iconic roles that Lee Min Ho has played. Kim Tan is a high school student who is the heir to the throne of his family

Hide contents

spacer.png

9. Lee Min Ho has also played the role of a con artist in the hit drama The Legend of The Blue Sea. In this drama, Lee Min Ho acted with Jun Ji Hyun

Hide contents

spacer.png

10. Lee Min Ho played the role of king Lee Gon in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

11. Lee Min Ho's portrait which was immortalized by fans while filming the drama Pachinko in Vancouver, Canada. This portrait is thought to be one of his looks in the debut appearance in AppleTV's Hollywood series

spacer.png

Those are the 11 transformations of Lee Min Ho in popular dramas. Good luck, Lee Min Ho!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/defrina-satiti/11-transformasi-lee-min-ho-15-tahun-berkarier-rookie-hingga-superstar/11

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

15 years of acting debut, take a look at Lee Min Ho's 5 hit dramas

Kompas.com - 10/05/2021

5ea2f2ff75d07.jpg

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Celebrating the 15th anniversary of his debut as an actor, Lee Min Ho fans congratulated him via Twitter with the hashtag #LeeMinHo. Lee Min Ho began auditioning and landed small roles in the dramas Nonstop 5 and Recipe for Love. He made his official debut on The Secret Campus in 2003. Celebrating the 15th anniversary of the debut of the born June 22, 1987 actor, here are some recommendations for Lee Min Ho's best-selling drama to watch during this year's Eid.

Boys over flowers

While this is not his first drama, many would agree that his role as Goo Joon Pyo in this drama skyrocketed Lee Min Ho's popularity. Based on the Japanese manga "Hana Yori Dango", it tells the story of an ordinary girl who later became friends with a group of wealthy young people in her high school.

City Hunter

Taken from the Tukas Hojo manga, a drama in which Lee Min Ho was with his girlfriend at the time, Park Min Young talks about Lee Yoon Sung being used for revenge and entering the Blue House. There he meets bodyguard Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), where in fact they have the same goal - to get revenge.

Heirs

Kim Eun Sook's teenage drama is about a high school student from a wealthy family who falls in love with an ordinary girl. In accepting this drama, Lee Min Ho was questioned because he returned to the role of a high school student from a wealthy family again, not unlike his role in Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho just has a reason because he can't play a character anymore if he's over 20 years old.

Legend of the blue sea

5eccffb26e35a.png

See Photos of the Korean drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" starring Lee Min Ho and Jung Ji Hyun (Soompi).

This romantic drama with several comedic scenes tells the story of the life of a con man, meets the princess Mermaid. Focusing on rebirth, destiny, and unrequited love, their stories are juxtaposed with a parallel story of the incarnation of the Joseon era, the mermaid Se-hwa, and the mayor of the city, Kim Dam-ryong.

King: Eternal Monarch

This romantic fantasy drama shows a different side of Lee Min Ho. The action takes place in two parallel worlds. Lee Min Ho plays King Lee Gong from the Kingdom of Korea. This drama is listed as the top-rated series premiered on SBS for Friday through Saturday drama.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/05/10/095926266/15-tahun-debut-sebagai-aktor-intip-5-drama-populer-lee-min-ho?page=all

• Like 4

Congratulations! 15 years of debut as actor Lee Min Ho in trending Twitter

Fans celebrate together

Mauditalani by Mauditalani May 10, 2021

Lee-Min-Ho-Debut-15-Tahun.jpg

On the occasion of Lee Min Ho's 15th anniversary of his debut as an actor in the South Korean drama industry, fans are celebrating via Twitter.

Along with the hashtag # LeeMinHo, many congratulated the person born in 1987.

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-Debut.jpg

“Happy 15 Years Debut Dear Minho Oppa! I no longer understand what Adjussi looks like, ”wrote the @amaliarizkin account.

“Thank you for being the world's first lover I made myself,” tweeted @muthiaramadhnii.

Until now, the actor who has grown by leaps and bounds through his role in the drama Boys Over the Flower as Goo Joon Pyo started his career in the 2nd grade of high school. Since then, he has gone through several auditions to get a small role in the drama.

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho's success is inseparable from a string of attempts to become a great actor. Not only does the charm of his face never fade, but his skill in acting is commendable.

15 years in the entertainment industry is no easy task. A number of famous stars have managed to become film partners, even all the titles are selling well by all South Korean and international fans of Korean and international Korean dramas.

It's no surprise that Lee Min Ho is now being called the prince of drama. Even after completing military service, the drama in which he starred successfully attracted the attention of viewers.

This year, fans are eagerly awaiting Lee Min Ho's new South Korean drama Panchinko, which will air on Apple TV.

https://www.okemom.com/mauditalani/o15k14m/selamat-15-tahun-debut-jadi-aktor-lee-min-ho-trending-twitter

Korean actor Lee Min Ho celebrates 15th day of debut

Rica May 10, 2021

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=605&ssl=1

Medianesia.id - Lee Min Ho celebrated his 15th day of acting debut on Monday (October 5). It was also reported by MYM Entertainment on social media. In the ad, they were grateful for the support of a fan named Minoz.

Congratulations to actor Lee Min Ho, who is celebrating his 15th anniversary today. Thanks to Minoz, who has always been a warm supporter of Lee Min Ho, ”wrote MYM Entertainment.

In the photo, Lee Min Ho is captured with lisianthus flowers. The agency reported that Lee Min Ho had dedicated a flower to all of Minos. Launching Interflora, the lisianthus flower stands for appreciation, admiration for friends, gratitude and charisma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COrKhwLhQUt/?igshid=1g4tyq3i46n8f

Lisianthus flowers can also be used to express respect, love, acceptance and recognition.

Lee Min Ho's hashtag has brought the chronology and hot topics of Indonesia to life. The fans conveyed a series of congratulations.

“15 years ago, it was the moment that Korea's most popular actor, Hallu King, and one versatile and extraordinary actor of this generation, was shown for the first time. Happy #LeeMinHo 15th anniversary, ”the fan wrote.

Spoiler

"15 years of Lee Min Ho's world domination and many more years to come!" - wrote another fan.

Spoiler

“15 years with you. Thank you #LeeMinHo for making happy memories with us, ”fans said.

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho made his debut as the main character in the drama "Secret City," which premiered on May 10, 2006. In the drama, he played the role of Park Doo Hyun.

For 15 years of his career, the actor, born on June 22, 1987, starred in dozens of dramas, among which there are such hits as "Boys without Flowers", "Personal Taste", "City Hunter", "Vera", "Heirs", " The Legend of the World ". Blue Sea and King: Eternal Monarch.

Lee Min Ho has also starred in several films such as Return of the Enemy in Society, Alien From Our School, Gangnam Blues, and Bounty Hunters.

He also made his Hollywood debut, starring in the original Apple TV series Pachinko, an adaptation of Min Jin Lee's novel of the same name. Pachinko talks about the hopes and dreams of four generations of Korean immigrant families.

In this series, Lee Min Ho will compete in acting with a number of other Asian artists such as Jin Ha (Devs, Love Life), Anna Sawai (Fast & Furious 9, Ninja Assassin), Minha Kim (Call, After Spring). , Soji Arai (Cobra Kai, Legacy) and Kaho Minami (Angel Dust, House X).

Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a character described as a stranger and full of mysteries. He is suspected of having connections with a criminal group that provokes an illegal affair with serious consequences.

The production of Panchiko is said to have been completed. Lee Min Ho also shared a photo of himself in Vancouver a while ago. However, there was no official statement regarding the details of the show's broadcast.

source: CNN

https://medianesia.id/aktor-korea-lee-min-ho-rayakan-hari-debut-ke-15/

The bouquet has arrived at MYM! LEEMINHO debut 15th anniversary!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1