Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

You can't understand me, we aren't obsessed teenager fangirl.

@leeminhosnyI don’t consider you “fansteenager fangirl”, but I understand very well what unmet needs and psychological dependence are. Therefore, I consider your claims to Lee Min Ho to be inappropriate. What other actors are doing now and where they are filming does not bother me much.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I agree, he is the top Hallyu actor and many are anxious to watch his dramas.  Kim Bum ended one and started another in two days??  Wow!  If LMH could start in one month, we would be grateful.  It is aggravating to see others confirmed but nothing from him.  He should strike while the iron is hot since he is so popular today.  A Netflix drama or movie with a lot of scenes with him in it.

Also he is unmarried , can he work hard after married? I don't think so. 

3 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@leeminhosnyI don’t consider you “fansteenager fangirl”, but I understand very well what unmet needs and psychological dependence are. Therefore, I consider your claims to Lee Min Ho to be inappropriate. What other actors are doing now and where they are filming does not bother me much.

so good luck , I worry about his career , you are relax.

• Like 2

Since we are all adults, I think we can all decide for ourselves what is going overboard.  It's different for everyone.  I will say that I have "known" @Nikaa94 and @leeminhosny for a number of years and they are both firm supporters of LMH, as we all are.  In the end, I think we all want what is best for LMH and again, our opinions of what that is are all different and we have a right to our opinions.  I'll leave it at that and move on.  Group  hug-yes?

@ATW, is the apple tv plus offer something you received without purchasing an Apple product? If so, that is amazing.  

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho's new achievements:

From April 6th to May 5th, "Beloved Doll Celebrity" Honorary Hall of Fame Actors 1st place is Lee Min Ho, 2nd place Do Kyung Soo, 3rd place Lee Jun Ki occupy "Beloved Doll Celebrity" voting results until the 5th of every month After totaling the total cumulative points including the above, select the 1st to 3rd place stars as "donation angels" and donate and advertise on the subway CM board.

• Like 5

MYM IG/LMH twt update

A special gift has been prepared to commemorate the 15th anniversary of actor Lee Min-ho's debut. Meet us at MINOZ SHOP!
5/6 15:00 (KST)~
- MEMORY PERFUME BALM 
- LOVE PATCH BUCKET HAT
- MINOMI

Special items celebrating the 15th anniversary of actor Lee Min Ho's debut are open. You can find those limited items at MINOZ SHOP now!

Please note below before you place an order.

※ These products are produced only in limited number, so it is highly likely to be sold out early.
※ The Minomi is a product which cannot be delivered with other items, you have to order ONE item only per one order. Also it can be ordered only One piece for ONE ID. In case you put several items in one order including the Giant Minomi, your order will be cancelled without prior notice.
※ The Minomi can be shipped to Japan.
※ We have an event that give-away one of the existing products to all purchases of MINOZ SHOP. (Until June 30, one existing product is randomly presented per one order)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/COhWAg3hdSC/?igshid=1f1fm5dtlcko

new photo!

:happy2::happy2:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Since we are all adults, I think we can all decide for ourselves what is going overboard.  It's different for everyone.  I will say that I have "known" @Nikaa94 and @leeminhosny for a number of years and they are both firm supporters of LMH, as we all are.  In the end, I think we all want what is best for LMH and again, our opinions of what that is are all different and we have a right to our opinions.  I'll leave it at that and move on.  Group  hug-yes?

@ATW, is the apple tv plus offer something you received without purchasing an Apple product? If so, that is amazing.  

@CarolynH, as far as I know, you can get one year of Apple TV+ free when you buy an Apple device:emmm:

2 hours ago, leeminhosha said:

Кто сказал, что Пачинко уже закончена? Могут быть ещё куча дел! Озвучка, монтаж, и т.д.   

Мино живёт в своём ритме, и мы миноз уже привыкли к нему. Он никогда не торопится и правильно делает! Все его проекты успешны, в отличии от других актёров которые гонятся за количеством, забывая о качестве!  .... 

автор cr. 仙草盟盟  вейбо

@leeminhosha, definitely, the drama is not completely done yet since there are still some "post-production" to do prior airing. Only the filming has wrapped-up.  :crazily:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Im an iphone user and the product that i subcribe at apple was only apple music. Apple tv is available but never really think to subscribe because the series / movies inside it are very heavy :crazymad: 

only because of Pachinko i planned to subscribe, then suddenly they offer the 1 year free subscription. I hope we can get to see LMH soon. I kind of understand the frustration of waiting. So many content available but without LMH in it :criesariver:

I wish to see him in a movies like what his peers done since beginning of this year. But we can just wait right ?:approves:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho Workout Routine and Diet Plan

By ZingSid | May 5, 2021

Lee Min-ho Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Lee Min-ho is a singer, model, and actor primarily known for giving some of the best K-drama shows like Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, Legend Of The Blue Sea, City Hunter, etc. Also starred in movies like Gangnam Blues, Bounty Hunters, Get Up, etc.

Lee Min-ho is undoubtedly one of the most prominent actors you will see in South Korea. However, other than his acting skills, Lee Min-ho is also known for being one of the most handsome and sexiest guys. So if you also want the Lee Min-ho workout and Lee Min-ho diet plan, then keep reading.

Spoiler

IMG_20210505_203348.jpg

Lee Min-ho Body Stats
Height 6 ft 1 inch
Weight 74 kg
Age 33 years
Chest 42 inch
Waist 32 inch
Biceps 15 inch

Lee Min-ho Workout Routine

Lee Min-ho is one of the best actors you will see, whether it’s about fitness or acting. Lee Min-ho has done everything like military, acting, singing, and modeling as well. That’s why he’s one of the most famous people as well in the Korean industry. Now, coming to fitness, I’m sure we have seen his lean and ripped body shape in series like City Hunter and The Hiers. So how does he maintain that body?

I tried to search about his routine; I know that Lee Min-ho did special training for his series like City Hunter and some action movies where he had to fight. However, it’s mostly the usual gym stuff, then Lee Min-ho went to military training, and now he’s more focused on running and few other exercises. I don’t think that he does go to the gym nowadays; it’s the running that is doing the work for him.

With that, maybe Lee Min-ho does some basic gym exercises in his home to stay fit. So that’s what we will also aim for, some basic exercises that will help you get a body shape like Lee Min-ho. As when you are in shape like him, your body fat percentage is deficient. So your muscles will develop faster, and you will look more ripped because of that. We will work out six days a week and train for about one to two hours a day.

Lee Min-ho workout includes:

IMG_20210505_203245.jpg

Cardio
I know Lee Min-ho loves to run a lot. So we will be doing a 5km run every day to stay lean and burning all the extra calories and fats that we have. This routine will also help you increase stamina and give your body an excellent toned shape, especially your lower body.

Weight Training
I’m not sure if he does an intense weight routine or just a basic routine, but we will follow a standard bodybuilding routine. It will include doing five days of workout training single body parts every day and doing six to seven exercises for each body part.

Sets: 3

Reps: 15, 12, 10

Monday
Bench press
Dumbbell press
Dumbbell flyes
Chest press
Cross cable flyes
Chest dips
Weighted push-ups

Tuesday
Lat pulldowns
Close grip lat pulldowns
Cable rows
One-arm dumbbell rows
Bent over barbell rows
Back lat pulldowns
Deadlifts

Wednesday
Shoulder press
Arnold press
Lateral raises
Front raises
Bent over lateral raises
Shrugs
Delt flyes

Thursday
Biceps curls
Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Preacher curls
Triceps pushdowns
Triceps overhead press
Triceps kickbacks

Friday
Squats
Hack squats
Leg press
Leg extension or curls
Lunges
Calf raises
Glute thruster
That’s all for the Lee Min-ho workout routine.

Lee Min-ho Diet Plan

Lee Min-ho’s diet is relatively healthy, and he likes to eat stuff like lean meat, some rice, veggies, etc. However, there is no particular diet that I can give you or find out about Lee Min-ho. So let’s see a diet that you can try to keep yourself in shape.

Lee Min-ho diet includes:

IMG_20210505_203318.jpg

Breakfast
Whole grain toast
Scrambled eggs
Juice

Lunch
Chicken
A small bowl of rice
Veggies
Salad

Evening Snack
Soup

Dinner
Steak or fish
Veggies
That’s all for the Lee Min-ho diet plan.

https://www.health-yogi.com/lee-min-ho-workout-diet/

I thought how shy Lee Min Ho was, everyone expected "the master would listen."

Yuzu Lo

The latest post on Lee Min Ho's personal page with a caption made many fans laugh.

Lee Min Ho recently uploaded a recent photo on his personal page of nearly 2 million followers with the caption, "Looking forward to your comment on the last post."

And of course, not letting Lee Min Ho get discouraged, fans quickly left a message under the comments praising Lee Min Ho's beauty.

Many of his longtime fans also shared this post on social media, and did not forget to joke that Lee Min Ho is a "master of listening" too.

It's no exaggeration to say that Lee Min Ho is one of the few actors who have retained their popularity after so many years. Since the success of Meteor Garden over 10 years ago, Lee Min Ho's fervor has not diminished, while the film's actors receive more or less attention than before.

According to many, the reason lies in the success of the film, Lee Min Ho has kept his name through a series of films and art projects.

Translate from Vietnamese google

https://m.afamily.vn/cu-tuong-lee-min-ho-ngai-ngung-the-nao-ai-ngo-cung-bac-thay-tha-thinh-the-nay-20210506090523359.chn

• Like 3

20 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Agreed @CarolynH

@ATWhas apple music so they offer apple tv, hmmm interesting to know.

• Like 3

@nina_mitrokhina that's an interesting workout and meal plan. It looks more like a serious gym fanatic.  I don't really picture him as someone who workouts out a lot.  We know he likes meat, bananas, cold coffee drinks and does NOT like cucumbers.  I wonder what the story is about his dislike of cucumbers.  

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young, the friendship we all wish we had

Lee Min Ho said that he had many memories of the time while filming Secret Campus, this is because it was his first real job in acting, but he also said:

"It was where I first met Bo Young, who is now one of my best friends."

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-y-park-bo-young-amistad-secret-campus-dorama-20210506-0012.html

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@nina_mitrokhina that's an interesting workout and meal plan. It looks more like a serious gym fanatic.  I don't really picture him as someone who workouts out a lot.  We know he likes meat, bananas, cold coffee drinks and does NOT like cucumbers.  I wonder what the story is about his dislike of cucumbers.  

@CarolynH, I was also interested in Lee Mi Ho's menu - it seems that he strictly monitors his weight and restricts himself from fatty foods. That's why Lee Min Ho is so slim and handsome! It's funny that he doesn't like cucumbers (although they are useful) - apparently such a feature of the body. Everyone has different tastes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH, ohhh...................aside from alcohol & parsley, I didn't know this not until you said so..... I love cucumbers. In many countries around the world, it forms an essential and much-loved part of a classic salad. Not only him, but in South Korea, there’s a growing movement of people who just can’t stand them. So many idols (one is Taemin) & Lee Min Jung, I read it once hate it, too. But, she has a reason why she doesn't like cucumber. She said that she has digestive problems when she eats cucumbers. So, I'm curious why LMH doesn't like it.  :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

5 Ok Drama pairings we wish to see reunited onscreen, feat Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

lee_min_ho_and_park_shin_hye_news1_sm.jp

05/07/2021

These are pairings now we have liked on-screen and would like to see them collectively once more! Learn on to seek out out our high 5 picks we would like reuniting on-screen.

Written By Anwaya Mane

Mumbai Revealed: Could 7, 2021 

lee_min_ho_news1_main11.jpg?itok=l_4HS6a

Actor Lee Min-ho is posing on the manufacturing presentation of’DMZ, The Wild (Pic Credit score – News1).

Each time we watch a Ok-drama and a pairing on-screen, we consider they’re this era”s most everlasting on-screen pair and no person can come near the magic they’ll create on-screen collectively. However that solely lasts till we watch our subsequent drama and just about really feel the identical for the brand new pair. Ok-drama on-screen pairings are lovely, magical and make us consider in real love and if fan-fiction and edits are to go by, these actors have one of the best on-screen chemistry. We choose our high 5 favorite display screen pairings, we would like reunited on-screen.

1. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

71yekzlwul._ri_.jpg?itok=vPlhStAT

Lee Min Ho is one actor who hasn’t labored with the identical actress once more, but when he was to interrupt this rule, we root for his and Park Shin Hye’s pairing once more. The 2 Hallyu stars labored collectively in The Heirs and it has been a very long time. It might be good to see Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in a pleasant trendy love story, would not it?

https://navanjnews.in/5-ok-drama-pairings-we-wish-to-see-reunited-onscreen-feat-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Let's Support Your Love During anniversaries from June 1st to 9th # Which star would you like to support at Choi Adol's celebrity?  
:fullofhearts: # Lee Min-Ho
If you are 1st, we will open a support. Check the type of advertisement according to the number of votes with a thread!  

Please vote for Lee Min Ho :heart4:

• Blob 5

31 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Why don't you understand? I praise him everytime .Can't I critise him one time? We are saying that he should change himself , he should choose project fastly, he said he wanted to shoot a drama a movie in a year in 2015 but he never did it. Contrary we waited 3 year for Legend. My patience is wearing thin sometimes. Pachinko shooting completed it has been already 1 month.JTBC and TVN announced already almost 15 drama cast. It means they are already full until next year March. King announced in May but we could watch it almost after 1 year, in April. Do you understand? 

@leeminhosny, Yes, I understand that other actors and other projects are in fashion now. But I respect Lee Min Ho for the fact that he is not in a hurry to "trade a face", but thoughtfully chooses projects. Even if you have to wait a few years. No one has the right to tell an actor how best to act - this is his right to choose, his fate, and his responsibility for his choice. Moreover, fans cannot force him to act in what he does not want.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@leeminhosny, Yes, I understand that other actors and other projects are in fashion now. But I respect Lee Min Ho for the fact that he is not in a hurry to "trade a face", but thoughtfully chooses projects. Even if you have to wait a few years. No one has the right to tell an actor how best to act - this is his right to choose, his fate, and his responsibility for his choice. Moreover, fans cannot force him to act in what he does not want.

ok you are better fan I am a crazy fan ok.