Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

[2021] I asked 300 people! Korean drama Netflix has recommended 67 entries!

April 30, 2021 TV Maga editorial office

Due to the influence of new types of dramas such as "Crash Landing on You" and "Itaewon Class" distributed through Netflix's video rental service, Korea has expanded its fan base not only with existing Korean wave fans, but also with business people. Drama. Audiences are drawn to the excellent script, which includes various elements that are not tied to one genre.

So what's the most popular Korean drama on Netflix right now? We will introduce 300 people to the results of the survey along with the outline, highlights and overviews of the drama ...

Ranked 10th in the Netflix Korean Drama Films Popularity Ranking: "The Legend of the Blue Sea"

%E9%9D%92%E3%81%84%E6%B5%B7%E3%81%AE%E4%

Summary and highlights of "Legends of the Blue Sea"

In 1598, the mermaid Jun Ji-hyun, launched ashore by a storm, was captured by the powerful merchant Yang as material for the newly appointed decree of Tam-ryong Prefecture (Lee Min-ho). ... And now Tamryon has been reborn as a genius swindler named Junjae, and in Spain, where he was staying, he meets a suspicious woman who cannot help but speak.

A fantasy love story based on a mermaid story that appears in Ouya Dam, the first Korean storybook. An endangered mermaid who came to Seoul and the fate of a brilliant fraudster from a past life are drawn with alarm, full of emotions and hearts. First of all, the lovely couple of actor Lee Min Ho, who has a great balance of comedy and seriousness, as well as great visuals, and Jung Ji Hyun, who plays "My Love From A Star," are looking forward to it. This is a series of events, from which it is impossible to take your eyes off!

Broadcast: November 2016 - January 2017
Genre: Love / Fantasy / Suspense / Comedy
Cast: Jung Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Lee Hee Joon, Shin Won Ho (Shin / CROSS GENE)

What are the reviews and impressions of the "Legend of the Blue Sea"?

“This drama is the most interesting. I think this is a mermaid and human love fantasy, but this is a story in which everything is intertwined, from the problems of parents and children to past lives, and I love it. Since the heroine is a mermaid, I live in the human world. No matter how many times I see him get used to it, I am impressed by how the male heroine, who does not open her heart to the ruthless others, gradually learns about love and how he confronts his fate. " Mr. Misaki)

“Lee Min Ho's toughness exploded in an explosion. I thought it was filled with stories about different elements. ”(Machan)

“It was fun to have an affair when the Korean era and the current era intersected.” (Lima)

The "Legend of the Blue Sea" will be on the NETFLIX video distribution site!

Translation from Japanese google

https://saru.co.jp/tvmaga/netflix-kankoku-drama/

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

There is so much silence :bawling: from Apple TV and also mym!! I expect some update from mym soon! Just release 1 sentence statement about Lee min Ho please ,,,

Feeling it now @Nikaa94
Thought there would be a MLog :tears:

Thank you @leeminhosny for your tweet.  Imagine standing right in the middle, seeing big-sized LMH  everywhere as you turn. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

There is so much silence :bawling: from Apple TV and also mym!! I expect some update from mym soon! Just release 1 sentence statement about Lee min Ho please ,,,

No news...it’s already May :bawling:. TKEM was announced on the 7th of May... our chances are getting slimmer day by day...

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

These 5 Korean actors sing well, some even have albums!

May 1, 2021

CewekBanget.ID - Who would have thought that despite the fact that they work as Korean actors in films and dramas, you know many who have other talents.

One of them is an actor who also sings well and plays well on stage.

Of course, the actors not only sing carefree, but also have a natural talent, and also have a great intention to pursue the world of music.

Check out the names of Korean actors who are also good at singing, released songs and even recorded their next album!... 

Lee Min Ho

1222621920.jpg

Lee Min Ho, already known for his acting talent, is also good at singing songs.

His songs are well known, including Song For You, Stalker, Travel and many more.

It's no wonder that as an actor and singer, Lee Min Ho has so many fans who admire his talent.

You're a fan of Lee Min Ho songs, aren't you girls?

Translation from Indonesian google

https://cewekbanget.grid.id/read/062676935/5-aktor-korea-ini-ternyata-jago-nyanyi-bahkan-ada-yang-punya-album?page=3

Forbes Korea reveals 2021 Korea Power Celebrity 40 list!
bartkun

41821-photo-jpg

Here is the 2021 Korea Power Celebrity 40 list:

Ranking / Name / Field / Total Score / 2020 Ranking (Increase or Decrease)

1. BTS (Singer) – 550.9 / 1 (0)

2. BLACKPINK (Singer) – 320.7 / 3 (+1)

3. Ryu Hyun-jin (Sports) – 183.2 / 2 (-1)

4. Son Heung-min (Sports) – 172.1 / 4 (0)

5. Lim Young-woong (Trot Singer) – 69.2 / New

6. Kim Kwang-hyun (Sports) – 54.9 / New

7. Yoo Jae-suk (entertainer) – 53.3 / 14 (+7)

8. Young Tak (Trot Singer) – 50.2 / New

9. Jung Dong-won (Trot Singer) – 50 / New

10. Jang Yoon-jeong (Trot Singer) – 49.3 / 15 (+5)

11. Lee Chanwon (Trot Singer) – 49.1 / New

12. TWICE (Singer) – 40.4 / 9 (-3)

13. IU (Singer) – 40.1 / 19 (+6)

14. Park Seo-joon (Actor) – 38.2 / New

15. Jang Minho (Trot Singer) – 36.9 / New

16. Lee Min-ho (Actor) – 34 / New

17. ASTRO’s Cha Eun-woo (Singer) 33.5 / New

18. Baek Jong-won (TV personality) – 32.4 / 16 (-2)

19. Na Tae-joo (Singer) – 30.6 / New

20. Kim Soo-hyun (Actor) – 30 / New

21. Hyun Bin (Actor) – 29.5 / 29 (+7)

22. Kim Hojoong Kim (Trot Singer) – 29.3 / New

23. Bae Suzy (Actress) – 28.8 / New

34. Kim So-yeon (Actress) – 28.7 / New

25. Ju Ji-hoon (Actor) 27.2

26. Kim Soo-chan (Trot Singer) – 27.1 / New

27. Son Ye-jin (Actress) – 26.5 / 24 (-3)

28. Park Jin-young (Singer) – 26.1 / New

29. Sung Si-kyung (Singer) – 25.3 / New

30. Lee Seunggi (Actor) – 25.2 / 21 (-9)

31. Kim Seon-ho (Actor) – 25 / New

32. Park Se-ri (Broadcaster) – 23.9 / New

33. Lee Hyo-ri (Singer) – 23.7 / New

34. Kim Hee-ae (Actress) – 23.6 / New

35. Kim Yeon-koung (Sports) – 23.5 / New

36. Rain (Singer) – 23.1 / New

37. Jo Jung-suk (Actor) – 22.3 / New

38. Na Hoon-a (Trot Singer) – 21.4 / New

39. Han So-hee (Actress) – 20.8 / New

40. Park Shin-hye (Actress) – 20.0 / New

https://forum.allkpop.com/thread/27385-forbes-korea-reveals-2021-korea-power-celebrity-40-list/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

No news...it’s already May :bawling:. TKEM was announced on the 7th of May... our chances are getting slimmer day by day...

:(((

yes our chances are getting slimmer 

also the thing is Lee min Ho has months ahead of him in 2021 and he can either film a movie or drama. I really hope he starts filming in 2021 and works hard like a cow!

he should take more works!!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This 1 month quarantina is so annoying, I hope they won't make S2 , I can't handle this annoying waiting period again.I hope LMH is making something good for fans, he didn't share even a video.:angry:

I wonder if the reason is that quarantine is to be taken seriously, like MS, so he is silent.  True, it's not the same as MS, but maybe to avoid any controversy, he doesn't post anything.  That being said, you'd think he'd be bored; I would be.  

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Top 20 K-Drama OSTs To Listen Right Now

K-dramas have made a special place in our hearts, and now this place cannot be made void for any other thing, no other genre, no other source of entertainment. As we all know that K-dramas make us live the best parts of our lives; they are simple stories covering various topics of the life of an individual. K-dramas create an emotional connection with the viewers. Through the help of their plot, narration, and musical backgrounds, which sets the mood of the whole plot, K-dramas teach us how to handle our relationships without letting a single one of them suffer.

The special effect created by K-dramas which captures our hearts is the music of each and every drama. The OSTs of these dramas are equally fascinating. They are a perfect blend of pleasure and lesson. Each drama consists of OSTs that range between five to ten, or more sometimes. Music, be it in a language we understand or in the language we are not familiar with, creates a deep impact on our minds. Just like the K-pop tracks, K-drama OSTs are a big hit all around the world.

This article will focus on one of the best OSTs of our favorite K-dramas of all time to listen to when you feel low or when you want to celebrate. They are the tracks that will make you jump out of your beds and celebrate the magic of life. These OSTs are the blend of love and dedication by the artists, both on and off the screen. There comes the much-awaited list of Top 20 K-drama OSTs of all time to listen to. This is a compilation of one of the most popular tracks from the highly celebrated K-dramas, as well as from the dramas which haven’t been a thorough success but will be in the terms for its OSTs.

Here comes the list of top 20 K-drama OSTs to listen to from our favorite dramas of all time.

I Just Want To Stay With You (The King: Eternal Monarch)

This drama is a Netflix original that premiered in the year 2020. It was the comeback drama of the South Korean superstar Lee Min ho, after his military services. The story revolves around a king who is in search of a mystery man who saved him from his father’s assassins. It is a fantasy drama, which showcases some magical aspects in the lives of the king and his love interest. The show was a great success outside South Korea and was among the top 5 best dramas of the year in countries like India, the USA, Malaysia, etc.

The lyricist and musician behind the song are DOKO Son Jae-min. Likewise, the artist of this song is Zion.T. ‘I just want to stay with you’ has received about 4.3 million views on YouTube.

You Are My World( Legend Of The Blue Sea)

This song is the top-rated song from the soundtrack of the fantasy drama starring Lee Min ho and Jun Ji-hyun, titled Legend of the Blue Sea. The song is sung by Yoon Mi-rae. The song has an alternated title, which goes as ‘A World That Is You’. The music and lyrics are given by Lee Yoo-jin and Han Joo, respectively.

Painful Love( The Heirs)

One of the best singles by the Korean superstar Lee Min ho was among the soundtracks of his 2013 power pack K-drama ‘The Heirs’. The whole soundtrack is filled with outstanding music scores and songs. Although, Min Ho’s original piece has made a special place in everyone’s heart. The ‘Painful Love’ is one of the tracks in the show which beautifully depicts the heartbreak of the lead couple.

My Love (The King: Eternal Monarch)

My Love is one of the popular tracks from the Netflix original series The King: Eternal Monarch, starring Lee Min ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin in lead roles. The artist behind this song is Gummy. Likewise, the lyricist is Hana. The song has gathered over 2.3 million views in such a short span.

Spoiler

https://otakukart.com/top-20-k-drama-osts-to-listen/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Popular Korean celebrities wax statues: Lee Min Ho fat, Kim Soo Hyun black

02/05/2021

TPO - Although the sculpture is an honor for many famous actors, not all versions of the wax figure shimmer as much as the "prototype" in real life.

tuong-sap-cua-lee-min-ho-bi-che-xau-va-n

Lee Min Ho, a popular top-rated star, has been molded many times. In 2014, a statue of the beautiful Meteorite Garden was exhibited at the famous Madame Tussauds for almost two months. However, this unique product has been criticized for being too coercive.

20160720-114111-3-600x900-823.jpeg

Shanghai also has a statue of an actor, but the version is much shorter.

sao3-sixq-2325.jpeg

Another waxy piece of masculine beauty, kimchi, makes fans "retreat" ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://tienphong.vn/tuong-sap-cua-dan-sao-han-dinh-dam-lee-min-ho-map-u-kim-soo-hyun-den-nhem-post1332907.tpo

Disaster wax statue looks and wants to cry famous Korean star

Milk tea 16:55 - May 2, 2021

In the Korean entertainment industry, many famous stars have been honored to be wax carved in recognition of their talents and contributions. It was believed that it would be a gift that the stars would remember forever, but whoever hesitated, the finished product was not what was expected. Our stars also have a long memory, but the reason is that the wax statue is so bad that there is such a feeling ...

Lee Min Ho

Like Bae Young Joon, Lee Min Ho probably breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing his wax statue. At least it has 7, 8 parts a little like the owner. However, due to a lack of funding or because the creator has put all his energy into "filling, fattening" or because of poor craftsmanship, how careless it looks when his body is large, his arms and legs. Maimed again, too unbalanced, right ...

Spoiler

ead0aecc-e435-40f4-ae0e-d80d9f18ac8e.jpg

After the cases described above, I think Korean stars will have to be careful if anyone wants to make wax figures for them too. But the finished product is similar to Kwon Sang Woo or a little shabby like Lee Min Ho. If the loser became like Lee Joon Gi or Park Shin Hye, there was no time to regret the tears inside.

https://www.dienanh.net/lee-min-ho-va-nhung-sao-han-nga-ngua-vi-tuong-sap-qua-xau-28296.html

In my opinion, no statue, even the most perfect one, can convey the natural beauty, true charm and cheerfulness of living Lee Min Ho.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

75781.jpg?v=1

KOREAN BLOCKBUSTER TV SERIES AND AN UNEXPECTED ROLE CHANGE: "GU JUNPYO WITH CURLY HAIR" IS ALMOST LI MIN HO

May 2, 2021

Some films have become "legendary" because of the outstanding performance of the main characters, their image has even been associated with them throughout their careers. What if "Goo Joon Pyo Tousled His Hair" is not Lee Min Ho's time ... If these 10 popular stars agree to participate in the next 10 famous Korean projects, the film festival may not have met its favorite actor, or it may not love this character... 

5. Jang Geun Suk and Boys Over Flowers, starring Lee Min Ho.

Viewers have “almost” heard of the completely opposite version of Goo Joon Pyo, played by Jang Geun Suk's “big brother”. By ditching Boys Over Flowers (Meteor Garden) to play Beethoven's Virus (a symphony of fate), handsome F4 may have brought in a completely different style with Jang Geun Suk leading in place of Lee Min Ho.

yJhL4s4gYgcy3VbIc2VPB--KyrAwPWrE-6sY1eo0

lee-min-ho4.jpg

What if Goo Joon Pyo isn't Lee Min Ho?

https://ilike.com.vn/loat-bom-tan-man-anh-han-va-nhung-man-doi-vai-bat-ngo-goo-jun-pyo-toc-xu-suyt-khong-phai-la-lee-min-ho-dien-nu-cua-itaewon-class-von-duoc-nham-cho-iu-tAN85.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Spent a wonderful morning with chingus rewatching episodes 5-6 of TKEM.  Hard to believe that a year has passed since we were going crazy trying to figure things out.

I was watching a clip from the GB prayer ceremony.  Do they still have those prayer ceremonies?  I haven't seen one since GB. 

Thanks for the CH memories @leeminhosny.  It's been a while since I've watched that drama.  I started to create some polls and a quiz, but never finished.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

I had forgotten about this.  It was an awesome scene and LMH rocks in this scene, all muddy, muscular and brawny.   And great action scene too. Sexiness overload.  Wish he would do something like that again.. A movie at least.  Daebak!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

I thought City Hunter was Lee Min-ho at his finest.. but I keep getting proven wrong! :P I hope he tries a long hair look again for another project. 

Btw I came across this photo from Gangnam 1970 on Insta.. cute one with Jung Jin-young!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 3