Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Shout out to @leeminhosny @nina_mitrokhina and @syntyche for keeping this thread going during our drought.  Hopefully, we'll get something, anything soon.  

LOL, I was just thinking the same when I was reading the MS article by @syntyche, admiring that beautiful solo LMH pic from @nina_mitrokhina and going through the twits by @leeminhosny - then I went and looked and the numbers of pages in this thread :D 

this thread is LIFE  ... thank you
:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

These are the 10 Best Korean Dramas for 2020 on Netflix, Royal Genre to Love

Throughout 2020 there are many Korean dramas airing on Netflix. Of the many dramas, of course you can't watch all of them because of limited time. Want to watch the best Korean dramas 2020 on Netflix?

If you are confused about what drama to watch, here are the recommendations for the best Korean dramas that you can watch on Netflix. Rows of Korean dramas best Netflix comes with a variety of genres, ranging from friendship, until the kingdom of love.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch tells the story of romance that is tightly knit with enchanting fantasy. This drama, starring Lee Min Ho, is about a young prince named Lee Gon who is forced to take the throne after his father is killed by his own uncle. His first task as king was to bury his father's body.

spacer.png

Lee Gon grows up to be a smart and charismatic king, but he has his own trauma because of the murder of his father. Until one day he met a woman who had been in his memory for a long time, Jeong Tae-Eul (played by Kim Go Eun).

https://wolipop.detik.com/entertainment-news/d-5544533/ini-10-drama-korea-terbaik-2020-di-netflix-genre-kerajaan-hingga-cinta

You're welcome chingus! Incidentally, 2 years ago today, LMH was discharged from military service. Remember the day when we finally saw his face when he pulled down his mask?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Blob 3

Dear Oppa: A Minoz from Singapore REVEALS Lee Min Ho's innocent childish smile removes all her stress and pain

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Tashmin Emran from Singapore dedicates her sweet letter to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 33976 reads  Mumbai Published: April 25, 2021

dear_oppa_lee_min_ho.jpg?itok=6NhKlTOX

If you're an ardent fan of K-dramas, then you've most definitely watched a series starring the inimitable Lee Min Ho. Over the years past, the 33-year-old actor has starred in classic dramas like Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, etc. His previous outing was The King: Eternal Monarch, for which the handsome actor received plenty of praises while he recently wrapped shooting for the highly-awaited AppleTV+ series Pachinko in Vancouver, Canada.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Tashmin Emran from Singapore to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below:

Dear Lee Min Ho oppa,

Hello oppa, I’m Tashmin from Singapore .. Oppa you are really my angel. You help me to forget about my tension and pain. This is one of the reasons I love you so much. When I feel bad or something makes me sad I see your pics or watch your video clips specially your smile those make me happy... You are an antidepressant... A blessing for me really. You gave me mental support and strength when I was going through a hard time. You don’t know about it but you did it. When my parents had COVID-19, that was a very hard time for me, I was far away from them...

Oppa you don’t know but you truly help us (your Minoz). Honestly, God sent you to make people happy and to fill our life with lots of happiness. It’s not my story, it’s the story of most of your Minoz. Yeah, you are an angel. Not only for your fans but also for so many people... Forever grateful to God for sending you in my life...

May God bless you with a long life. May God keep you healthy and happy forever. You are very very precious for me. Your innocent childish smile removes all my stress and pain...  Saranghae.
Thanks
Regards
Tashmin Emran
Singapore

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-minoz-singapore-reveals-lee-min-hos-innocent-childish-smile-removes-all-her-stress-and-pain-712300

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 Korean Male Stars Who Surprised Fans By Bulking Up!!
by admin April 25, 2021

Spoiler

7-Korea-Male-Stars-Who-Surprised-Fans-By

Korean stars are always the focus of attention when appearing with fans. Some always try to add new things by changing their hairstyles and fashions or experimenting with different acting and music roles. Here Lovekpop95 will introduce to you the Top 7 Korean male stars to surprise with their perfect Body by working hard at the gym and making a 180 degree change.

Here are 7 male stars that have surprised fans with their new muscular looks!

Lee Min Ho

Lee-Min-Ho-5.jpg

Fans were abuzz with excitement at the news of Lee Min Ho’s return to the small screen with the upcoming fantasy drama, “The King: The Eternal Monarch.” The actor is expected to show off a more muscular and charismatic side of himself as he takes on the role of an emperor in his first project since his military discharge. Even before his enlistment, he boasted impressive wide shoulders, which were the results of diligent dieting and training since his debut....

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/04/25/7-korea-male-stars-who-surprised-fans-by-bulking-up/

It turns out that the secret comic shop in True Beauty is where Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye used to meet.

In addition to captivating details, Korean films always have impressive scenes. However, since the number of films produced per year is quite large, duplication of recording locations is inevitable. ... Viewers can easily recognize the same familiar scenes, but they appear in many different films ...

In particular, Cha Eun Woo and Moon Ga Young's secret comic shop in the highly popular drama "True Beauty" is actually one of Lee Min's dating sites. Ho and Park Shin Hye from The Heirs (Vietnamese title: Descendants).

16086316246cae4fcdd091a3edb8de60f14c6cdb

Spoiler

16086316232783c9b6779c96ae28eb7ec154e21d

The comic shop at True Beauty ...

In the web drama True Beauty, adapted from the webtoon of the same name, both men and women are addicted to horror comics, so this store has become a place to share secrets. Here goddess Im Joo Jung (Moon Ga Young) may appear with a naked face. In fact, this place is close to the Anguk subway station, and although there are many old street scenes around it, it is not really a manga shop, but a handmade leather bag manufacturer Y & Anima.

In particular, this store also appeared in The Descendants in 2013. In the film, Cha Eun Sang (played by Park Shin Hye) is attracted to various dream catchers hanging in the store. She ran here every time she skipped school, and was also followed by the lead male role of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). During the show, the store's roof was special, which attracted many Korean moviegoers. The store was an egg bakery at the time, but has since closed.

Spoiler

16086316274a0cd4860815f35e53e8763c120c88

16086316297ebfc6d82ec1e81ada4f24b0c10ff7

Scenes from the "The Heirs"

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://ilike.com.vn/diem-danh-nhung-pha-dung-hang-boi-canh-khong-he-gia-tran-trong-phim-han-noi-lee-min-ho-hen-ho-sao-giong-can-cu-mat-true-beauty-den-the-tKkL39.html

• Like 5

A field official said, "We wanted to talk about the summer theme, "AND Z & Lee Min-ho Part 2. Photosynthesis," with the meaning of focusing on himself and listening to the sound of his mind. As this is actor Lee Min-ho's second season as a brand icon, he was able to capture a more perfect pictorial not only with his expression of his style but also with his unique deep eyes and facial expressions.".

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1417535

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, syntyche said:

You're welcome chingus! Incidentally, 2 years ago today, LMH was discharged from military service. Remember the day when we finally saw his face when he pulled down his mask?

I didn't realize today was the day, until I saw some IG posts.  My favorite when the halmeoni ran up to LMH and started talking him (I'm assuming to thank him?) before he got in the car.  So darn cute.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yea @CarolynH, I am looking at each of them.  Thank you @leeminhosny
The crowd, oh my, were they all there waited , just to see him like for a minute or so?

The power of LMH - amazing !

It is so funny while fans running and bodyguard... :joy: There were hundreds of media from different countries 

• Blob 4

16 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Oh @leeminhosny good, you have a clip with the halmeoni!

The halmeoni could be from the Senior Citizen center and may already know him there so she went up to congratulate him on his service ending???  Just a thought.  If not how did she break through security to get to him?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

The halmeoni could be from the Senior Citizen center and may already know him there so she went up to congratulate him on his service ending???  Just a thought.  If not how did she break through security to get to him?

i think she busted through security using her umbrella!  First, she whacked the fangirls to get them out of her way, whacked the security guards, then sprinted like Usain Bolt to LMH!   :lol:  I can totally picture it.  I should have been a writer. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1