Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

Nikaa, I would like to disagree a little. Recently a kdrama that did very well in the ratings had the ML dress in very casual clothing and he was also in work uniform most of the time.  He only wore a smart suit and combed his hair stylishly for one or two scenes.  LMH can dress casually too.  His dressing in GB were simple suits and leather jacket.  It worked.  I liked LMH's casual clothes when he was in the US for the drama Heirs. 

It’s totally fine. :)  you definitely have a point! :approves:  Thanks for the information. Also, agree with LMH’s clothing style in Gb and also in Heirs. His American

style clothing in the beginning was so cool :glasses:

just give me a drama, wether luxury style or casual style :sad1: I’m all in

Just now, CarolynH said:

12:30 in SK.  It would be interesting, wouldn't it?  Is there a discussion about hairstyle?  He usually wears it off his forehead for formal occasions.  Maybe we'll see photos of LMH going to the salon.  

yesssss it would be soooo interesting :highonflowers:

we haven’t had a discussion yet. I’m soooo curious 

how about his style, which made him look much younger, in his last IG post?? I love that soooo much!!

yes, I hope he posts a mirror picture in hair salon 

guys I think LMH will 99% update his IG post :D 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

On 12/28/2020 at 1:20 AM, desy said:

he would have checked other projects back when mym told us he was reviewing projects last time because apparently pachinko was on ground before Tkem, so maybe he was reviewing other choices too.

He might be resting or preparing to announce something (I hope)

Was Pachinko really on the ground before TKEM?  Where did you hear about this?

Welcome Desy!

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

It’s totally fine. :)  you definitely have a point!   Thanks for the information. Also, agree with LMH’s clothing style in Gb and also in Heirs. His American

style clothing in the beginning was so cool :glasses:

just give me a drama, wether luxury style or casual style  I’m all in

yesssss it would be soooo interesting 

we haven’t had a discussion yet. I’m soooo curious 

how about his style, which made him look much younger, in his last IG post?? I love that soooo much!!

yes, I hope he posts a mirror picture in hair salon 

guys I think LMH will 99% update his IG post :D 

No, I'm 99% sure it will be similar to the new Lazada style--by the way, he looks sooo good 

I agree with @CallieP about the clothing for the next drama, although, for me, it's to shut people up.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

No, I'm 99% sure it will be similar to the new Lazada style--by the way, he looks sooo good 

I agree with @CallieP about the clothing for the next drama, although, for me, it's to shut people up.  

You mean this one? Ohhh this is soooooo good 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Happy New Year to all Chingus here ! :love:

May all be well and happy and your 2021 be safe, bright and cheery ! 

oh miiiiinaaaaa :heart1:  love your gif! Thanks for creating Kim Tan New Year gif! 

happy new year to all of us! Let’s have an amazing 2021! LMH will sure make our 2021 the sweetest :highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Chingus.....i was soo excited to hear that LMh will be attending abs awards. yay!!! i don't know if i can tune in since i will be working. Please do post pics in here if any of you can. 

I saw pictures from MBC awards and everybody is wearing gloves and mask. I know that it's all part of the precaution against the spreading of Covid, but....i hope we can see him without his mask on, even for just a split second.

Hope ya'll are stay safe and healthy and happy new year chingus!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am so exciting and stressful I hope LMH will win at least 3 awards again ( Top Excellence, Best couple, popularity or Hallyu and + bromance etc. )

Dear @leeminhosny @Nikaa94 I know for sure you guys will be around - will need to rely on chingus here for the updates tonight.  I might have to run around a bit.   So excited to see him too - LMH is again , going to dazzle and mesmerize us in his dapper suit.   :Megathanks:

• Blob 3

@leeminhosny  yes, I’m both excited and just a bit stressed. We are going to be fine! I really want him to win popularity award. I wish we could see the ceremony together all holding each other’s hands and then fan girling :lol:

@Min2206 yes, we will be here, come and check out the updates

Have us guys seen the picture posted on Minoz zone, what is it?

Let’s do live chatting! :eats:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Dear @leeminhosny @Nikaa94 I know for sure you guys will be around - will need to rely on chingus here for the updates tonight.  I might have to run around a bit.   So excited to see him too - LMH is again , going to dazzle and mesmerize us in his dapper suit.   :Megathanks:

I am active on TW. if time permit I will add here too but I am so stressful while watching,:tears: maybe I can't catch up here , I will try again 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I am active on TW. if time permit I will add here too but I am so stressful while watching,:tears: maybe I can't catch up here , I will try again 

Aww @leeminhosny  Don't overthink please .. just think of the nice things .. that we get to see him on stage, that he will be there, that we see him smiling and waving to everyone.  Don't think about who getting what awards.   :D

• Like 6