Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH is an incredibly chill person. I've read articles/anecdotes about this personality of his, and one of them is quoted below. These are translations of Faith's writer Song Ji Na's posts. From these, we get the impression that when faced with adversities, he just laughs it off and he takes things in stride. In this cutthroat industry, this attitude is exactly what you need to thrive and stay on top.    

Sometimes I can find the actor's character and charms which even the actor himself doesn't realize yet. And that is the writer and the director's job.

I could see only his well-mannered and decent aspects. I provoked him, and tried to make him angry...

But he just laughed "hehe", and blinked those big eyes of his repeatedly... -_-;;

And then something hit me... ^^ That has become Choi Young now.

There were many features of him I want to show you fans.

For example, on the script reading session over 3-4 hours, he and the acting teacher practiced together including screaming, and he was in distress even pulling his hair with his reddened face.

He was in deep agony screaming "Ahhhhhhh~~" and folding his long body to the extent of falling from a chair.

Nevertheless, after that, he laughed his typical "hehe" laughs, and so on.

Aww @syntyche Thank you so much for sharing writer Song Ji-Na's homepage.  Really moves me reading her thoughts about LMH.  Could you please re-post the same over in Faith thread or have you done it in the past?

:heart4:

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho making an art movie about his life

Lee Min Ho launches his own YouTube channel, making an art movie about his life

Lee Min Ho has just launched a new personal YouTube channel called “leeminho film”.

On October 30, actor Lee Min Ho aroused fans’ hearts when he released his own new YouTube channel called “leeminho film”.

hoa-ngoisaovn-w640-h960.jpg

Lee Min Ho kicked off his first YouTube channel by releasing a self-produced short film artfully summarizing his own career. Video longer than 2 minutes recorded from arduous practice, career halo to the handsome actor movie ever participated. Lee Min Ho is both the executive producer and the creative director of this first short film.

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/10/31/lee-min-ho-launches-his-own-youtube-channel-making-an-art-movie-about-his-life/

ElqQFHTU4AA-5XA?format=jpg&name=large

ElqeqpBU4AAHyWp?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 9

On 10/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, Elnin Joery said:

The Movielog epi1 was truly a masterpiece it managed to capture alot of emotions in such a short clip and captured his life but in meaningful way and pretty much ends with the biggest message that we are all humans mere flesh and bones. I never thought such a short movielog would be able to convey such feelings. It's honestly genius done. 

I can't wait to see more of this type of movielogs from him. It is more of a humanist movielog and manages to humanizes him that everything like fame and success is an illusion but real people remain real.  He has some interesting insights to share from a different POV. An awesome actor and above all even more awesome human being

Couldn't agree more with you. Well said. I truly felt the emotions and it was an epic ride and didn't thought such a short movielog would be able to capture all that feelings and emotions in such a short clip. It was breathtaking and it made me feel something and got me emotional. 

I am anticipating more of this type of movielogs from Minho 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

giphy.gif

@Nikaa94I think I rather dress up as JIW or KB so I can hang out with LMH!  I'm sure he would never be able to tell the difference!  lol:lol:

Hahahah :joy:  Good point!! 

let’s dress up as JIW and have a facetime with Oppa :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min Ho Officially Launches YouTube Channel With Self-Produced “Movielog”

FANS OF LEE MIN HO, IT’S TIME TO FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE KOREAN ACTOR ON YOUTUBE!

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho has recently announced his official entry on the YouTube platform as he launched his personal channel titled “leeminho film.”

Aside from opening his own YouTube channel, the well-loved star delighted fans by posting his first-ever video. Specifically, he shared his aesthetic self-produced film which features the milestones of his journey as an actor.

Some of his celebrated projects were briefly shown in the video including Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, and his recent drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

Lee Min Ho has previously hyped up his loving fans by posting several teasers about his “Movielog.” On September 26, the Korean star first shared a clip that shows the editing process of his vlog.

The actor also asked his fans’ choice regarding the font style that he’ll use for his videos. A few days later, he updated fans once again by sharing the winning option.

As of now, his channel has over 86,000 subscribers while his very first video “Movielog EP.1” has already garnered over 250,000 views.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2