Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I was accidently reading a wrong fanfic because THERE are around 3 Lee Min Ho's apparently. I almost finished reading this fanfic and I realized at the end that it was not the Lee Min Ho I thought he was. He has a nickname Lee Know. It was good decent fanfic I don't regret reading or anything but it was the first time I experienced this. 

As for the teaser we don't know what it is. It could be anything.  We don't know anything currently. @Nikaa94 Come to the private room. We will continue spazzing there. 

See you there

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

4 hours ago, madmad min said:

The First Word that came to my mind was ... " OMGEE Why is he so Dreamy ??? " (I am 30, I still am think-talking like a Teen surprises even me Lol)

Don't feel bad... I am going to be 33 years old in a couple of weeks, and here I am, cheering as a teen. 

30 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

Could it be part of his deal with Apple TV+, to shoot a mini film with his iPhone? How exciting! :fiercebunny:

That makes sense. Recently KGE has released a short movie filmed with Samsung so I guess this is a thing now. Anyway, we will have to wait to see. 

I am excited. Let's wiggle! 

:2540_meh:blockquote widget

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

I think 4th is ugliest :lol:

31 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I was accidently reading a wrong fanfic because THERE are around 3 Lee Min Ho's apparently. I almost finished reading this fanfic and I realized at the end that it was not the Lee Min Ho I thought he was. He has a nickname Lee Know. It was good decent fanfic I don't regret reading or anything but it was the first time I experienced this. 

He is idol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

ElSOUHIUwAAU6tm?format=jpg&name=360x360

Report Card of Returning Actors from Military Hiatus

Male actors representing the Korean Wave have returned to the small screen.

"Hallyu" stars Lee Min-ho, [etc.] still proved their power. 

Lee Min-ho chose "The King: Eternal Monarch" as his return film with Kim Eun-sook, writer of SBS' "The Heirs (2013)." "The King" proved Lee's power by enjoying high popularity abroad after its end, rather than at home. In particular, Lee Min-ho is making a global move with the announcement of the casting of the drama "Pachinko" produced by Apple TV+ in the U.S.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/973549?ref=naver

Lee Min Ho Film is intriguing! Isn't it great that only four months after TKEM, we are getting these surprises from LMH - new drama Pachinko and LMH Film? And awesome CFs!

:please::please:  

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Film is intriguing! Isn't it great that only four months after TKEM, we are getting these surprises from LMH - new drama Pachinko and LMH Film? And awesome CFs!

yes yes yes :getmygrooveon:I can’t believe it!! We have so much good stuff to look forward to, Oppa’s new IG post has been such a

great surprise for us, I’m so grateful to Oppa! :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Chinese translation of the post in DC.

Hire 4 employee of catering for "Pachinko".

Date : 2020/10/27 (one day)

Salary : 150,000

Place : Andong   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andong

And more detail of "Pachinko" :

Already got all investments and completed casting leading actors.

This is today, right? Filming in Andong B)

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, madmad min said:

All I saw his Font , Nose and Him supposedly drivinf a Car, My Eyes Suffer!!

I saw the same as you @madmad min.  Even from far, you can tell its LMH by the nose lol.  Well phooey, I chose the 1st and 2nd font, I think.  

I wish I had Pachinko to read now.  I suspect that my internet connection may go down again.:tears:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Time loop said:

As for the teaser we don't know what it is. It could be anything.  We don't know anything currently. @Nikaa94 Come to the private room. We will continue spazzing there. 

See you there

Is stray kids Lee know also known as Lee min ho 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

God can we please get some pics from filming site today?? 

Minoz, work harder please   I’m sure we will get some pics at some point 

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

This is today, right? Filming in Andong B)

No news yet from C-Minoz? Usually there would be at least some pics even from 1st day of filming right, is it because this is US-produced project so they implement very strict privacy and security in the filming location? Hmmm.

51 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz are busy reading Pachinko because of LMH :relieved:  Pachinko’s sale are soaring :relieved:  

I have decided not to read the book beforehand, since there's big possibility the drama adaptation will be different with the book, don't want to spoil the fun :lol:

But I can already imagine LMH as this bad guy Hansu, it's just so sexyyyyy :w00t:

"People are rotten everywhere you go. They are no good. You want to see a very bad man? Make an ordinary man successful beyond his imagination. Let's see how good he is when he can do whatever he wants." -- Koh Hansu

ElKFkASUUAInYar?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr: LMHL00K

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

cr as tagged 

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

"People are rotten everywhere you go. They are no good. You want to see a very bad man? Make an ordinary man successful beyond his imagination. Let's see how good he is when he can do whatever he wants." -- Koh Hansu

Thanks @JoannaID and the owner LMHLOOK for that badass sexy look!  

Received your hearts  @Aleumdaun @noor ul ain @SophieH @Nikaa94 @JoannaID Kamsahamnida!    Sent some over too.   Let's collect more and have fun! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2