Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am asked to Google "what is antihero"? hahahahah

Does it mean like gray character? :D I don’t know. Like a dark character 

please elaborate morrrrrreee

if you have read the book, feel free to analyze Ko Hansu’s character :Megathanks:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

So Ko Hansu is Anti-Hero?

I wish I had read the book, it Is too long to read now lol:joy:

i prefer not to read it. it wil just spoil and ruin lmh's performance for me. its better to get to know hansu from lmh  

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, leeminhosny said:

you can ask wiki too:lol: I learnt

I know, but I want detailed Analysis. I want to know more.. I guess I have to google the “analysis of Pachinko’s Hansu” and see what I can find 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

So Ko Hansu is Anti-Hero?

I wish I had read the book, it Is too long to read now lol:joy:

To me Hansu seems to be antihero type.

I have e book version, but since its official now, so I need to get the physical copy hahah:P

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

52 minutes ago, lupeace said:

i prefer not to read it. it wil just spoil and ruin lmh's performance for me. its better to get to know hansu from lmh  

I have read the book, but I agree with you.  I think everyone will enjoy it more without reading it--especially since they seem to have changed it.  :)

LMH will rock his role!!!

I thought they were filming in Andong.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6

Just now, 1ouise said:

I have read the book, but I agree with you.  I think everyone will enjoy it more without reading it--especially since they seem to have changed it.  :)

LMH will rock his role!!!

yes, I said before too they will make some changes. I look forward to getting to know to Ko Hansu, I will not read the book for sure. 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Ahh really I can't believe it we waited 4 months and We complain so much because he didn't give us any interview or magazine etc. but now he gives us big project and they start after 3 days hahahaah I can't believe it :loolz:really incredible just 3 days just3 days just 3 days hahahah

• Like 5
  • LOL 9