Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Poll closes tomorrow!  I hope everyone enjoyed it!  

It was a touch choices, but in the end, I chose (1) GJP rejecting Jandi on the bridge in Macau (2)  GJP clutching the pink cat as he slept and (3) other.  My other is the a continuation of the time in Macau.  I really liked the scene where the F4 meet on the basketball court and GJP tells his friends that he is responsible for many families so, yes, he has changed.  In a way, he reminds me of LMH, himself, as he is responsible for bringing in the money that supports everyone working for MYM.  LMH nails the coldness in the scenes in Macau (only to finally break down at the airport).  I also loved GJP clutching the pink cat as he slept.  He loved the simple things like the cat and the homemade cookies from Jandi.  Sure, you can throw a lot of money buying him presents, like his parents, but in the end, I think, he cherished gifts given from the heart.

I also really enjoyed the entry of the F4 and GJP and Jae Kyung fighting over the shoes in Macau.  Heck, there were a lot of good scenes from BOF!:heart:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:13 PM, leeminhosny said:

I read Hallyu Ban in China is removed, is it true? Sehun's movie will release after 4 years and KBS2 entered into an agreement with China. 

I think it's informally removed step by step. The government has not admitted there was Hallyu Ban. 

My favorite scene of BOF is in the 20th episode, GJP finally remembered who Jan Di was and jumped into the swimming pool to save her.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

The 10 most iconic badass male characters in Korean dramas, make you smitten!

Lee Min Ho successfully played Heo Joon Jae, a big con artist in The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/devi-latifah/karakter-pria-badass-ikonik-kdrama-c1c2/10

@CarolynH, this gif post of mine got deleted. posting it anyway. LMH in pink is too cute to be deleted :D 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Cha Eun Woo tops the Top 6 kings on Instagram of Korea!

by admin March 7, 2021

Lee-Min-Ho-Lee-Jong-Suk-Cha-Eun-Woo-tops

Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Cha Eun Woo tops the Top 6 kings on Instagram of Korea!

Do you really know which Korean actors have the most followers on Instagram?
Today lovekpop95 will reveal to you the 6 kings on Instagram of Korea (Actor):

1.Lee Min Ho (22.8 million)

lee-min-ho-MYM-LOVEKPOP95.jpg

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/03/07/lee-min-ho-lee-jong-suk-cha-eun-woo-tops-the-top-6-kings-on-instagram-of-korea/

• Like 4

[HanCinema's News] 10 Time Travel K-Dramas That Will Blow Your Mind

Time travel is a common genre in the world of Korean dramas but it is very rare that this concept is dealt with in a manner that doesn't look like a caricature of science-fiction. Most of the time, K-Dramas hit the right spot when it comes to time travel but in extraordinary cases, they can blow your mind.

"The King: Eternal Monarch"

photo1308876.jpg

Lee Min-ho's much awaited return to the small screen and his first ever screen appearance since his military enlistment is a royal affair to say the least. Besides being time travel, this drama is predominantly based on the notion of alternate universes or parallel dimensions. Love, however, holds the power to transcend it all.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-10-time-travel-k-dramas-that-will-blow-your-mind-149589.html

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

8 Korean actors and actresses are trying to become YouTubers, including Lee Min Ho and Park Seo Joon

Joon Kompas.com - 03.08.2021

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - The thirst to be a YouTuber has reached Korean actors and actresses alike. Keeping their daily lives alive, these eight actors and actresses diligently record and share content on their YouTube channel.

882599473.jpeg

3. Lee Min Ho (leeminho film)

Staying true to his passion for work, Lee Min Ho has been welcoming his fans through his movie channel since last October. The content, which is largely comprised of what he called "film blog", showcases his extraordinary production skills and creative direction. Lee Min Ho's first boot takes fans on a journey to reminisce about his acting career.

See Also: Lee Min Ho Reveals Reasons For Opening A Private YouTube Channel:

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/01/20/192128666/lee-min-ho-ungkap-alasan-buka-kanal-youtube-pribadi

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/03/08/145221966/8-aktor-dan-aktris-korea-ini-coba-jadi-youtuber-ada-lee-min-ho-dan-park-seo?page=all

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

None of the above for BOF poll. My favorite scenes are

• GJP in the bubble car with Jandi and he wrote a message on the wall of the car.
  • GJP and Jandi flying in his plane and he showed her the heart shaped design on the ground made of of trees, I guess.
  • When he falls into swimming pool and Jandi gives him mouth to mouth resuscitation  :joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

By one vote, this was your favorite scene from BOF......

cr:  KBS via beings

Thank you all for participating and @Lmanglafor setting up the poll for us!  :heart:  Remember the top 2 or 3 from each drama are in the running for favorite overall scene.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hear that @Nikaa94?  LMH said he'll work harder!  I assume that means more projects! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Love the anecdote about the fan who gave him money for the autograph, so cute @leeminhosny:heart:

when did he say that? New video? How did I miss it?.:wut::wut:

where is it?. Please share 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1