Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Korean Actor Who Becomes Brand Ambassador for Beauty Products

Korean male celebrities have long routinely been brand ambassadors for beauty and facial care products . This is quite unique because cosmetics are usually used more by women. Lee Min Ho, etc. are the names that have been lined up to promote skincare products. Their skyrocketing popularity and smooth skin are the reasons for this election. This is different from local products in the country or Hollywood, which have not used many male stars to promote. In addition, the presence of these handsome men is indeed effective in boosting product sales. Male artist fans are very interested in various products with pictures of their idols. The habit of collecting merchandise is then used as a business opportunity. No wonder the faces of the stars are printed on product packages, from masks, moisturizers and toners. Every purchase of a product is usually followed by a bonus postcard or other accessory with the idol's image. Here's a list of South Korean male artists who have become famous beauty product ambassadors

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho

It's incomplete to discuss Korean actors without mentioning Lee Min Ho. He has been a global brand ambassador for the Innisfree brand. At that time he was paired with Yoona to do promotions. He is definitely a wise choice due to his wide popularity.

https://lifestyle.kompas.com/read/2021/03/03/161000720/aktor-korea-yang-jadi-brand-ambassador-produk-kecantikan?page=all

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

I just sent Lmangla the poll for favorite scenes from BOF.  Expect it this weekend or next.  Hopefully, I described the scene well enough so you remember?  Choose up to 3! @Edgar Pordwed@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @gpicris @gtLmh0622 @Thong Thin @Min2206 @CallieP @msdot @backstreetboysfan @Lindyloo421 @scrawford @Heretorant @Missprincesa @1ouise @syntyche @willenetteTag other chingus so they remember to vote.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I just sent Lmangla the poll for favorite scenes from BOF.  Expect it this weekend or next.  Hopefully, I described the scene well enough so you remember?  Choose up to 3! @Edgar Pordwed@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @gpicris @gtLmh0622 @Thong Thin @Min2206 @CallieP @msdot @backstreetboysfan @Lindyloo421 @scrawford @Heretorant @MissprincesaTag other chingus so they remember to vote.  

Thanks for tagging me.

Would love to participate in the poll and I am missing Min Ho.

Hope at least we get one IG post this week, is so quite since he landed CN.

• Blob 2

8 Famous Korean Actors Who Have Launched YouTube Channels

Korean actors dazzle us continuously via their film and K-drama works. Every single role shows us a new side of them that we may have never known otherwise. And when they join social media, we get to see more of their real personalities beyond the characters they portray.

Luckily for every fan out there, some actors started their own YouTube channels. This means more content for avid viewers and especially more interactions with them other than the usual fangirling/fanboying on small – or big – screens. Here are eight famous Korean actors who have launched their YouTube channels in the past few years.

Lee Min Ho (leeminho film)

Staying true to the nature of his work, Lee Min Ho greeted his fans via a film-focused channel last October. His content is essentially comprised of “movielogs” as he calls them, which display his amazing production and creative directing skills. His very first upload takes fans on a trip to reminisce about his rich and well-founded acting career.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455960wpp/8-famous-korean-actors-who-have-launched-youtube-channels

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I just sent Lmangla the poll for favorite scenes from BOF.  Expect it this weekend or next.  Hopefully, I described the scene well enough so you remember?  Choose up to 3! @Edgar Pordwed@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @gpicris @gtLmh0622 @Thong Thin @Min2206 @CallieP @msdot @backstreetboysfan @Lindyloo421 @scrawford @Heretorant @MissprincesaTag other chingus so they remember to vote.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Thank you @CarolynH for tagging me.  

cr as tagged

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Thanks for tagging me.

Would love to participate in the poll and I am missing Min Ho.

Hope at least we get one IG post this week, is so quite since he landed CN.

@Thong Thin, quiet but not deafening......................since you're still here to keep the thread moving up & down.  This is good for nothing. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I just sent Lmangla the poll for favorite scenes from BOF.  Expect it this weekend or next.  Hopefully, I described the scene well enough so you remember?  Choose up to 3! @Edgar Pordwed@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @gpicris @gtLmh0622 @Thong Thin @Min2206 @CallieP @msdot @backstreetboysfan @Lindyloo421 @scrawford @Heretorant @Missprincesa @1ouise @syntyche @willenetteTag other chingus so they remember to vote.  

Thank you @CarolynH for tagging me:).

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I love Anita Yuen!  :heart:  Her husband is pretty cool too!

She's very loyal to Min Ho and down to earth.
When another drama was very popular after Heirs.

Anita was asked how about that drama in an interview, she directly replied to the reporter that she didn't watch that drama, but watched LMH's drama several times.

And the reporter still asked her about the leading actor of that popular drama, she replied : "I didn't watch it and I don't care about him. I belong to Lee Min Ho."

She even didn't say any word politely or conventionally about other actors in her interview.

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

5 Adorable Childhood Photos Of Popular K-Drama Actors

They were cute since the start

With their widespread popularity and influence, it’s easy to forget that popular K-Drama actors were once innocent little children like everybody else.

While some on the list look as if they barely aged a day, others are practically unrecognizable now. In no particular order, check out the cutest childhood photos of five actors below!

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Finally, Lee Min Ho may be in his 30s, but it’d be hard to guess at first glance! It’s almost as if the extremely cute childhood photo of him in a stroller wasn’t taken several decades ago.

spacer.png

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/adorable-childhood-photos-popular-kdrama-actors/

• Like 7
  • Blob 1