Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Официально объявлен "Ли Мин Хо, главный герой" Пачинко "от Apple .. Первый дебют в США [Oh! Llywood]

KIHJW4S5NITU67DU2TS6XGRLAA.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Eun-ae] Actor Lee Min-ho became the main character of the drama'Pachinko' to be produced on Apple TV Plus.

On the 22nd (local time), American media variety reported that "Apple announced that Korean superstar Lee Min-ho will officially appear in the'Pachinko' series."

'Pachinko' is a drama of a novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin. It was selected as the'Book of the Year' by the New York Times in 2017 and was nominated for the National Book Awards in 2019. In addition, in May of last year, former US President Barack Obama introduced him to his SNS as ``a fascinating book,'' and received a lot of attention from readers around the world including the United States.

In addition, according to foreign media, Lee Min-ho will play the role of a mysterious outsider in the play and a merchant related to organized crime. In addition,'Pachinko' begins production on the 26th, and is depicted as a story that goes back and forth between Korea, the United States, and Japan. As such, the drama is planned to be delivered in Korean, English, and Japanese.
Lee Min-ho is already getting hot love overseas. Lee Min-ho has gained a deeper global reputation with the work SBS'The King: Eternal Lord', which was recently released on Netflix through Netflix.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/10/23/24G7L3OERD67M3IRO5Y77BZT4U/

It's nice that this is a Korean article and there are a couple of kind words about "The King - Eternal Monarch"
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

5 hours ago, msdot said:

Hurray! LMH plays Hansu. Perfect! It’s a grayer role; the character’s morals are not the best but he does help Sunja and their son Noa through the years, sometimes even without their knowledge.

Just woke up to a happy news! 

Congratulations to LMH.   Am so happy that he got the role as Koh Hansu!    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:ilike:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5

OMG It is official :)

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

The article says he is repped by Artist International group and MYM... wow he’s got a new international agency i googled and they represented quite a few artist. Ok he’s really going international this time !! More projects to come

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/variety.com/2019/biz/asia/cannes-david-unger-formal-launch-artist-international-group-1203212910/amp/

Oh wow amazing yay.

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes "Pachinko" will be in production from the 26th.

That is great :).

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2

Hehehe, and I’m still here wondering how lmh will manage to play a character who speaks fluent Japanese. It raises the same question I asked a few pages ago, has he been learning OR are they changing his character OR are they going to ignore it and just pretend like they are all speaking the same language OR are they going to dub him. I hope it’s one or two and not three and four. 

• Like 14

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming Drama 2021: Pachinko]
5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hehehe, and I’m still here wondering how lmh will manage to play a character who speaks fluent Japanese. It raises the same question I asked a few pages ago, has he been learning OR are they changing his character OR are they going to ignore it and just pretend like they are all speaking the same language OR are they going to dub him. I hope it’s one or two and not three and four. 

.... read that the drama is planned to be delivered in Korean, English, and Japanese.  

Probably he will do it all in Korean, then dubbed in Eng and Japanese.

LMH is so cute in the making of Lazada Ads.  Happiness Is Oppa!  Yes! 

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m really hoping that he is learning.

• Like 8

:2540_meh:The header is changed!  Finally!  I hoped I wouldn't have an internet connection outage like I did last night.  I wished I had a copy of Pachinko since there was nothing to do except read.  I think that I will read the book before watching the drama.

Nice to see you @pixie0622:kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 6

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

.... read that the drama is planned to be delivered in Korean, English, and Japanese.  

Probably he will do it all in Korean, then dubbed in Eng and Japanese.

My take when they said the drama will be delivered in 3 languages is that there will be some korean speaking, korean speaking,  and English speaking. 

but what do I know, we will find out :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

Just now, backstreetboysfan said:

We are getting articles from left and right , what a wonderful night :).

yes yes yes 

:getmygrooveon:

Today we are all in paradise 

Enjoy as much as you can, we are going to have more fun starting Monday :highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2