Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Chingu, just curious, where in my post did I mentioned about LMh being in a drama like Signal? (Signal is the 10th Highest rated Cable Drama in SK btw) :).  I mentioned the PD of signal because he had done various of Genre and one of them is Arthdal Chronicle, and that is big budget drama. So i mentioned PD Kim Won-Suk in my original post because he can handle Big Budget drama and has Netflix Connection. However i did say that I wish Kim Eun Suk had collaborate with Signal PD in TKEM because he seems to know how to handle Time Travel type drama and that is all.

I am aware that i have mentioned my desire to see LMH in critical  Acclaim Drama, and I also expressed my wish to see LMH once again become a Goryeo General like he did in Faith, but this time in more High Budget drama, like Game Of Thrones scale or Kingdom, in Netflix fully Produce drama. But to have the character Arch of Maximus in Gladiator. 

Again, I am not oppose for big Budget drama for him, but something that will utilized his acting skill. It's posible to have a good fleshed out character in high budget drama :)

I am sorry If I misunderstood your previous post but again I meant with the critical acclaim drama is just not possible to get fantasy, mystical and suspense acclaim. The highest rated drama is chernobyl it's ultra LIFE. Someone mentioned in the previous posts that for critical acclaim will be more suited in movies something like Gangnam Blues which he already did but it doesn't have to be gangster genre again but another critically acclaimed movie BUT dramas and AC no hell way it would be disaster in waiting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I watched My Ajussi but it is boring in the beginning (like Reply PD series)  you should be patient to love it and I am not sure but I watched 7-8 eps :D it isn't a drama that everyone can like it.So if LMH act in like this drama, everyone says" it is boring"

I am not patient neither! :mrgreen: 

TBH, I don't like reply series or any other boring-heart-warming-slice of life dramas. But "When Camellia blooms" was good and not boring. Because of the murderer stuff going on in the drama I looked forward to the upcoming episodes. I don't know which category it belongs to.

I definitely don't want LMH to be in a drama in which viewers have to watch 10 episodes until they start warming to characters and story.

We also know that SK people are not patient and judge very fast. How about LMH choose a dark and thriller drama like TWOTMC and SKY?? It is NOT rom-com and nor is it fantasy! He could also try action-mystery-horror genre, which can be a nice change. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

edit:  I don't want netizens say "boring" to LMH's drama. Cannot stand it!! why would he choose a boring drama? MYM should know what to choose and what not to choose. LMH always creates attention and buzz. Media and people look forward to his new projects when he comes back. People in SK and also worldwide have high expectations from him. That is why I am worried about writer and PD. The bigger a star, the more pressure he has on his shoulder.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am not patient neither! :mrgreen: 

TBH, I don't like reply series or any other boring-heart-warming-slice of life dramas. But "When Camellia blooms" was good and not boring. Because of the murderer stuff going on in the drama I looked forward to the upcoming episodes. I don't know which category it belongs to.

I definitely don't want LMH to be in a drama in which viewers have to watch 10 episodes until they start warming to characters and story.

We also know that SK people are not patient and judge very fast. How about LMH choose a dark and thriller drama like TWOTMC and SKY?? It is NOT rom-com and nor is it fantasy! He could also try action-mystery-horror genre, which can be a nice change. 

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

edit:  I don't want netizens say "boring" to LMH's drama. Cannot stand it!! why would he choose a boring drama? MYM should know what to choose and what not to choose. LMH always creates attention and buzz. Media and people look forward to his new projects when he comes back. People in SK and also worldwide have high expectations from him. That is why I am worried about writer and PD. The bigger a star, the more pressure he has on his shoulder.

It would honestly be best that we just let them do the job and pretty sure his very good at picking scripts but can't wait to see him soon again tho:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It would honestly be best that we just let them do the job and pretty sure his very good at picking scripts but can't wait to see him soon again tho:lol:

OMG!!!!

True that!!  Lets just leave it to his hands. As if we can choose his next project :joy:

We believe in Oppa!!!! 

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I am sorry If I misunderstood your previous post but again I meant with the critical acclaim drama is just not possible to get fantasy, mystical and suspense acclaim. The highest rated drama is chernobyl it's ultra LIFE. Someone mentioned in the previous posts that for critical acclaim will be more suited in movies something like Gangnam Blues which he already did but it doesn't have to be gangster genre again but another critically acclaimed movie BUT dramas and AC no hell way it would be disaster in waiting

No worries I just want to be clear :). And also I am not suggesting him to appear in arthdal

chronicle, i was just talking about the PD’s previous work. That is all. I tried to watch it and dropped it, so obviously not a fan of the drama. 

Critically acclaimed movie would be good to added into his resume. But I have to agree with @Heretorant that he needs to take a break from fantasy genre. He has had 3 fantasy dramas and one before he enlisted and then TKEM. The other one is faith which also deal with time travel/portal and past and future type story. That’s our reason Why he should pick a different genre. 

however, whatever fits the boat. We will wait for the announcement. I’m sure we all be surprise Heheheh....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

We are Not the only ones praying for LMH's come back project :mrgreen:

Hahahaha. I am loving this and it seems like LMH is getting pushed alot from fans. I love to see that passion that they just wanna see him on the screen every single second of their lives 

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not qoute twitter post, thanks!
  • Like 1

@scrawford and @Nikaa94 how come i forgot about AC writer and pd. thanks for mentioning them:fullofhearts:

i liked AC and the writer seems good but my only problem with it is that the ML's character didn't develope at all from the inocent/idiot guy in ep01 despite going through alot of situations that could have changed him and this made me so disapointed and want to punch him in the face :joy:  and i blame the writer for that. so yeah im a bit skeptical if LMH should work with him.

however the pd is really good and has worked on different genres as you mentined. i would be really happy if he collaboretes with LMH  :rickroll:

my only concern is that both of them are still working on the new season of AC although it is postponed and im not sure if they will work on another project before that.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

No worries I just want to be clear :). And also I am not suggesting him to appear in arthdal

chronicle, i was just talking about the PD’s previous work. That is all. I tried to watch it and dropped it, so obviously not a fan of the drama. 

Critically acclaimed movie would be good to added into his resume. But I have to agree with @Heretorant that he needs to take a break from fantasy genre. He has had 3 fantasy dramas and one before he enlisted and then TKEM. The other one is faith which also deal with time travel/portal and past and future type story. That’s our reason Why he should pick a different genre. 

however, whatever fits the boat. We will wait for the announcement. I’m sure we all be surprise Heheheh....

He could do another supernatural without it being time-travel but that would be another whole debate we are just gonna leave it there. 

I agree with you movie AC's would be good additions to collect.

My body is ready I am hoping to get surprised. :lol:  

• LOL 3

Before you read: please stay calm! :D :approves:  *Breathe in* *Breathe Out*:joy:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

TBH, I think LMH and MYM will want to go with a project that brings ratings and cater to SK people as well as international fans which are 100% taken care of by LMH himself.

why? simply because TKEM didn't bring local ratings and MYM won't choose a project which will bring similar 9-10% ratings. also, LMH and MYM must have read some of those articles. 

I'm done!! :approves: please don't get mad me! :joy:

LMH can get a high-budget buzz creating popular project with a well-written character and great story :D He can have them all because we are talking about LEE MIN HOOO!! :approves:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Before you read: please stay calm! :D *Breathe in* *Breathe Out*:joy:

pleaaase dont do this ever again :warning:

you created suspense and palyed with my emotions 

i though that the news of next project came out :crymeme:

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not qoute gif emojis, thanks!
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, lupeace said:

@scrawford and @Nikaa94 how come i forgot about AC writer and pd. thanks for mentioning them

i liked AC and the writer seems good but my only problem with it is that the ML's character didn't develope at all from the inocent/idiot guy in ep01 despite going through alot of situations that could have changed him and this made me so disapointed and want to punch him in the face :joy:  and i blame the writer for that. so yeah im a bit skeptical if LMH should work with him.

however the pd is really good and has worked on different genres as you mentined. i would be really happy if he collaboretes with LMH  

I have watched AC it was not that bad it was different and I quite liked that it was different from the norm Kdramas but what ruined it was to much politics involved in the show and it took the shine from the lead characters.

I would like to see them do TKEM S2 exlusively on netflix big budget... It has just become to big globally to let it go at this point so a retry is must in this one.

I also think that the premise has alot of interesting elements to build on

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, lupeace said:

pleaaase dont do this ever again :warning:

you created suspense and palyed with my emotions 

i though that the news of next project came out 

OMGGGGG!!!!:loolz:

I am soryyyyyyyy!! :Ohboy3::smooches2:

Edited by Sushimi
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMGGGGG!!!!

I am soryyyyyyyy!! 

its allright just dont do this again :sweatingbullets:

and it is partly my fault for raising my hopes of hearing comeback news so soon

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Anyone knows where the poll is? 

And how many bromances will be included? 

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

i think it will up on Wed 

I think it will somehow become a disappointing poll because they didn't includ all bromances and did not includ everything but i don't have the energy to backtrack

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i think it will up on Wed 

Thanks for the info do you know everything included in the poll 

1 minute ago, Narine Joa said:

I think it will somehow become a disappointing poll because they didn't includ all bromances and did not includ everything but i don't have the energy to backtrack

What do you mean? 

• Like 1

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

Thanks for the info do you know everything included in the poll 

What do you mean? 

no i don't know what is included.

I also am not 100% sure if it will up on Wed. But I remember a post from @CarolynH that said it will be up on Wed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Chingu, i get it. i Think any Drama with LMH bound to get pick apart, so....It's hard to pin point what would be the best project for him. However, whatever drama He chooses, if it's really good, especially if it's succesful in showcasing his acting more so than the Glitz of the drama itself, I think it will be hard for them criticize him. Now we are here again, What project will he choose? heheheheh

Ps: i checked My Ajhussi Trailer and it looks like my cup of tea hehehehe... might have to give it a try

I think like My ajussi , Hospital playlist, Prison Playbook (I like these 2 dramas)  dramas aren't for popular actors,  because everybody wait so much action, exciting etc. for popular actors , viewers aren't patient for popular actors, they even criticize TKEM just in second ep .And I don't want for LMH like these dramas:lol: I want to more exciting and romance etc. :lol:These are calm dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 2