Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180711 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

005tygfagy1ft5twmilpqj30yi1pce82.jpg

005tygfagy1ft5twu01kqj30je0xqtzq.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5tx2x0rrj20u011i7v1.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5tx68ck0j20u011i1kx.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5tx7qqqzj20u011e7ry.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5txaoa9bj20u011eqrf.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5tx97cq0j20u011e1hf.jpg

e3970d78gy1ft5txc8clzj20u011e1ft.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. He's wearing his Balenciaga cap again. I missed his smiles on his face + his dimples  for quite a while now - I can't see them because of this face mask. Sigh........his face is always covered. :P

• Like 2

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

Off from work 071118

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. :P

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

Anchor Beer (Cambodia) FB Cover Photo updated 071118

https://www.facebook.com/208675515827429/posts/2215179228510371/

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. My friend from Cambodia said that Anchor is Cambodia's largest selling beer. Although, it is slightly more expensive compared to some other beers there. :P

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 4:53 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180707 Korean news.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=469&aid=0000312574

The  2017 Hallyu White Paper.  Lee Min Ho kept his 2nd place that overseas fans most want to meet. (Translation by Naver.) 
He has already been on 1st or 2nd place for several years despite of having drama or not.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. it just shows that the LMH fever continues to dominate overseas.  He's still one of the most sought-after Hallyu star. Like it! :P

• Like 3

20180713 Lee Min Ho : Minoz official FB updated :

SPECIAL MINOZ 9th

‘The most beautiful and
precious one to each other’
We are strongly connected in the name of ‘MINOZ’ just like scattered stars make a constellation together.

2018.07.02 ~ 2018.07.23

20180713 Bench IG updated :

005Uf2zYgy1ft81mvek9jj30q20gfalj.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The highest export of Korean films in Cannes Film Market for the latest five years.
First place of exports in 2014 was Gangnam 1970 starring Lee Min Ho.

006eA78Fgy1ft87qiv75oj30pv09imyi.jpg

cr. 李敏镐吧网宣

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new2&no=4309742&page=1&serVal=이민호&s_type=all&ser_pos=

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. NICE. :P

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The highest export of Korean films in Cannes Film Market for the latest five years.
First place of exports in 2014 was Gangnam 1970 starring Lee Min Ho.

006eA78Fgy1ft87qiv75oj30pv09imyi.jpg

cr. 李敏镐吧网宣

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new2&no=4309742&page=1&serVal=이민호&s_type=all&ser_pos=

Thanks, I was checking on Cannes Film Festival that year, hoping the Gangnam 1970 was being screened there at the festival but could not find any information that it was so I was disappointed. Now I find out that it was #1 export in 2014. Woo Hoo!

• Like 2

Because we miss our boy so much, here's a throw back photo of LMH for Fila 20140714.  

37093731_1779416435484845_38568316090512

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER Episode 17

Recap from Dramabeans:   http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/city-hunter-episode-17/

The episode focuses on the prosecutor trying to out the identity of City Hunter, Jun Pyo dealing with his target # 4 to carry out his revenge, and hints about the birth secret of our lead -- lots of action, but less romance-- I miss our sweet couple.

I totally enjoyed City Hunter the first time I watched it and I remember how impressed I was with the whole drama, how well written and well directed it was, very different from the first dramas I watched (i.e. Coffee Prince and BOF where a lot of episodes / scenes were just fillers that were not relevant to the story). But now that I am rewatching, I do mind how little air time was given for our OTP's romance towards the last few episodes. I  understand the writer has to tell the story of CIty Hunter, Jun Pyo and the President but how I wish there was more romance and more time to resolve the relationship between Kim Nana and Lee Yoon Sung. 

• Like 6

83UhllI.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @Kris Silva for your comments! I miss Yoon Sung and Nana's sweet moments, too. I guess they spoiled us with it during the middle of the drama, so they could deal with the heavier scenes towards the end.

pZ7vtHV.gif

Jin Pyo enjoying his steak while everybody else freezes in fear - he's such a badass. But shouldn't that have raised a red flag to the President's guards?

Ooh, isn't that the sexiest red jacket? That low neckline, its perfect fit on LMH, with that leotard-print shirt underneath - props to his stylist for this drama.

U39KvKq.gif

So Yoon Sung slams Young Ju infront of his colleagues. And they're quite surprised at his swift move. Well, he did a similar move to Nana's boss previously. I guess his front of a geeky tech guy is holding up well (for now?).

K6NzkXe.gif

It's a relief, actually, to see Jin Pyo being able to defend himself and fight off the goons, but unfortunately is outnumbered. Alas, Yoon Sung arrives to save him. Jin Pyo may be evil, but I admire Yoon Sung's respect and love for him. Despite their unusual relationship, ending the scene by having them stand back to back, I find it metaphorical in a way.

4hrqxXG.gif

So more clues to the true relationship of Yoon Sung and the President are dropped in this episode. It makes sense why this drama is generous in revealing secrets early on - because it's saving a huge secret towards the end. Being a fan of the mystery/thriller genre and not seeing this come, is enough for me to like the story of this drama. Now I have to see HOW it will all be revealed.

• Like 6

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 17

Thanks Kris for the recap!  I think because we are rewatching some LMH dramas that we haven't seen in a while, we are noticing both good and bad.  I actually have not seen City Hunter in a while.  I may have seen some scenes, but not the entire episode, so I had forgotten some of it and actually noticed scenes that I missed.    For me, the romance is about right.  I guess I've seen a couple of dramas that I really like that was based on friendship, very little romance.   Did you go to KCON in NY?

I like the opening scene with LYS and the President; a nice moment between father and son.  Again, I really love how Father kept eating his steak at the Presidential lunch while everyone else panicked. Why is the President interested in NaNa's hanky?  He already saw LYS's omma.  

LOL, it's funny that LYS becomes jealous when Da Hye gives the Prosecutor coffee.  That's sweet of NaNa to bring the President a cup of coffee made by DaHye.  You can see how proud he is.  

I like the touching scene between NaNa and the Prosecutor.  The Prosecutor must be so torn between feeling bad for NaNa, yet, Jong Shik is still his father, regardless of his action.  On a side note, I find it interesting that Koreans drink soju from a dixie cup.  Why is LYS carrying NaNa home instead of calling a taxi?  He's got to be pretty tired every day both physically and mentally.  

Ay, LyS and the President seem so in sync.  How many kids does the President have?  He told LYS to print a photo of his youngest daughter.  So at least 3 kids and LYS; he was busy!  lol.  

Jin Pyo actually does pretty well 7 against 1.  Did they really need 7 against an older man with a bad leg? Yay, LYS to the rescue.  What will happen?  Will they make it out alive?  Stay tune next week!

Some of the interesting funny comments from DB included a discussion on Jin Pyo's tie (a peace sign) in the last scene--did anyone catch it--I didn't; how LMH looks hot in the red jacket; how Mr Creepy is hot in a creepy way; now the Father is hot lol.  I guess everyone in a hit drama becomes hot to someone.  

So, we are finally at 300 days!  It does seem like a long time, but it's really not.  I thought the first year went by pretty quickly.  At least we are not fans of those who will be entering MS soon.  I remember dreading the day that I would read that LMH would be starting MS, so I don't envy those fans.  

• Like 6

Thanks Syntyche and  KrisSilva for your comments. Yes, I like the sweet moment when Yoon Sung carries Nana home. He could drive her, huh! LOL. but he can be with her for a longer period looking at her face as he carries her. I wonder if LMH had problems carrying PMY for quite a bit of the scene. I remember a BTS when he was carrying I think Kim Hee Sun and she was heavy so he kept having problems and they were laughing. I don't think it is easy carrying a person but PMY may be quite light since she is quite petite and small.

Agreed, I like LMH in tight clothing. He looks tall, slim and sexy.

So biological father and son having some close moments without realizing the depth of their relationship. When Yoon Sung heard the president talking about not transferring Young Ju, Yoon Sung was impressed with the president. He has very high opinion of the president without knowing his part in the 1983 incident and that he was a target of Jin Pyo's revenge. Poor Yoon Sung, it will be a big shock to him when he learns the truth. It is funny Da Hye has a crush on her half-brother.

Yoon Sung should realize that as a bodyguard Nana has to put her life on the line everyday even if his dad leaves her alone. He thinks he might die, she could too so he should not try to keep her away, If she dies and it has nothing to do with him or his father, would he have regrets of the time they lost being together?

I like the locker room scene with the mirrors as Yoon Sung stalks the guy, pretty cool.

I also like the scene where Yoon Sung judo tosses Young Joo to the ground as his co-workers gasps in surprise. He is blowing his cover but he has to save daddy. Really love the scene where he rushes in with a flying kick to save his father from being sliced in the neck and the end when father and son back to back faces the goons.  It is just so satisfying and the fight scene awesome.  Both father and Yoon Sung are excellent fighters.

Jin Pyo will always be father and Young Sung no matter what will fight to save him. I wonder if something threatens Nana and Jin Pyo at the same time who will he save? Hope he never faces that problem.

• Like 6

LMH in City Hunter episode 17:

Thanks for all your comments!

Yoon-sung talking to a passed-out Nana questions himself for pushing her away. :heartbreak:

tumblr_pbl0185w321w2zf0ho1_540.png

The co-workers still haven't caught on. 

tumblr_pbl0185w321w2zf0ho2_540.png

My favorite part of this episode was Yoon-sung returning to help his dad.

tumblr_pbl0185w321w2zf0ho3_540.png

Even though I've seen it many times before, I'm looking forward to the resolution of this story.  It's been fun re-watching with everyone, and especially fun to have first-timers watching (@syntyche)!

• Like 7

@1ouise:  I agree that it is interesting rewatching the dramas and especially reading comments from someone who has never seen the drama.   I'm really curious about @syntyche's opinions of Faith and Heirs.  One, not a ratings winner, but beloved by many LMH fans and the other with higher ratings, but mixed reviews.  Also, I'm curious whether the rewatch has changed the minds, in terms of liking the dramas, seeing another side of LMH's acting etc, of anyone, good or bad.  

• Like 6