Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest manderley_angel

No, you are NOT the only one! hehee.. i certainly adore Lee Min Ho with curly hair.. But i mean, not any less than w/ straight hair either. :rolleyes:

Everytime i see his perfectly curled hair, it makes me want to curl my hair as well. :P

P.S.

manderley_angel, i love love love your signature image. That line is my favorite line so far in the drama!!~ and i've also added it to my favorite quotes. hehehhh. It just shows so much of Jun Pyo's innocense..*charming* xD

oh i remember this. lol before i discovered lee min ho, im am a huge jung il woo fan. and plus these these two are known to be good pals.

as they say birds of the same feather. im glad min ho is fine after that. i was so shocked when i read that before. he missed on a drama for that i think.

manderley_angel, i love the quote on ur siggie too. awesome u thought of that. :D

^ aww thanks... its my fav quote so far... and those are my fav pictures of Joopyo and Jandi ^^ I think that quote really shows how Joonpyo is about love -- he's a "one woman" kinda guy. LMH portrays him perfectly!

I ought to shoot myself in the head or something.

I cannot believe i missed him again!!! Omg, i totally watched that episode (i know i did because i remembered the snsd girls part) BUT I ACTUALLY DIDN'T REMEMBER SEEING HIM INSIDE! :(<_<:crazy:

Gahhh. *stabs self* >.<

Thanks loads for the screencaps though, he looks cute (duh!)

^ I also watched that episode of Star Golden Bell before... but they didn't really show him that much (they focused more on SNSD and SJ) so I didn't notice either... it was a little hard to get those screencaps since they would just pan to his face like really quick <_<

-------------------

anyone interested in Joonpyo icons? I made a bunch because I love the character...

bbf_2_28.jpgbbf_2_19.jpg

theres a whole lot more ---> just click: http://community.livejournal.com/awakealert/tag/lee+minho

^ aww thanks... its my fav quote so far... and those are my fav pictures of Joopyo and Jandi ^^ I think that quote really shows how Joonpyo is about love -- he's a "one woman" kinda guy. LMH portrays him perfectly!

^ I also watched that episode of Star Golden Bell before... but they didn't really show him that much (they focused more on SNSD and SJ) so I didn't notice either... it was a little hard to get those screencaps since they would just pan to his face like really quick <_<

-------------------

anyone interested in Joonpyo icons? I made a bunch because I love the character...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/mand...02/bbf_2_28.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/mand...02/bbf_2_19.jpg

theres a whole lot more ---> just click: http://community.livejournal.com/awakealert/tag/lee+minho

THANKS!!! I really love it... can I have one of your icons? I'll use it as an avatar both in soompi and Lj and other forums I membered in...Please...

Someone posted the link for the a wordpress for Lee Minho...

The blog is very nice! I hope it becomes updated always! :)

Lee Minho's fanbase is really growing.

As for 'Star Golden Bell', I'm planning to watch it soon, but I understand the frustration of somepeople. The show focuses on a few artists and hardly shows the other artists during the rest of the show. :(

Guest manderley_angel

THANKS!!! I really love it... can I have one of your icons? I'll use it as an avatar both in soompi and Lj and other forums I membered in...Please...

sure... all i ask is to credit me (manderley_angel) or my lj when using :D

As for 'Star Golden Bell', I'm planning to watch it soon, but I understand the frustration of somepeople. The show focuses on a few artists and hardly shows the other artists during the rest of the show. sad.gif

^ yeah... i was waiting for them to at least show him.. but they kept on focusing on Tiffany and the other SNSD girls... <_< And the hosts only talked to him because of his co-star, that ahjusshi who is in the movie with him :rolleyes:

Guest jvchou1316

omg i just found this SERIOUSLY cute clip of min ho from Mackerel Run....watch his scream at 2:24!!!!! i literally just watched that part about 20 times in a row...LOL <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HweikZE44...feature=related

Thanks for sharin! OMG. lmao. hahah <3

others have mentioned before, but i think he really resembles TOP with short hair...not very obvious but like in that subtle way.

The drama is really a big opportunity for him. He is having a instant spotlight on him. Hope it won't go down... continued success for him. There's nothing much better than that... for now. He is basically a newbie in the acting... espcially leading roles.

Guest siticantik3011

hye manderley_angel, im currently using ur avatar, thank u sooo much :)

yangpa... haha where did u found tht pics? goo junpyo is namja not yoja... andweji...

Guest manderley_angel

manderley_angel: thanks for the icons!!

their really pretty

ill be using some of them and be sure to credit you

Thanks manderley_angel for icons :)

hye manderley_angel, im currently using ur avatar, thank u sooo much :)

yangpa... haha where did u found tht pics? goo junpyo is namja not yoja... andweji...

np, you're welcome ^^ i just posted a new batch of BOF icons... so definitely check back at the same link ^^

this is funny. :w00t:

omg... that manip is sooo funny... my stomach hurts from laughing at the Minho "Minji" one!

Guest s0y0un*

thanks for the showbiz video

he knows how to talk really good and its so cute when he laughs ^^

i think he has a great future in front of him and i cant wait to see him in other projects