Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Just kidding with you. It's completely a random picture I wanted to see how people react to it? :joy:

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

What is going on? Where is our Min Ho? Where is the filming location :wut:

Hahahah. You had me there and I had to delurk real quickly

• LOL 4

Just now, Ilmo yens said:

I am eating night lunch and getting fat unfortunately

use LMH as a motivation to eat healthy food to not gain weight! 

I use LMH to reach any goal I have in life :lol:, LMH gives me so much energy and motivation :2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

use LMH as a motivation to eat healthy food to not gain weight! 

I use LMH to reach any goal I have in life :lol:, LMH gives me so much energy and motivation :2540_meh:

Hahaha. How many meals a day we speaking about. I can only get back on to 4 meals a day

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So LMH will not post anything on his IG when filming starts?? LMH was so active in IG during TKEM times. I think he can post pics from his own life LoL like walking and biking and so on :joy:

2 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hahaha. How many meals a day we speaking about. I can only get back on to 4 meals a day

for LMH, do 3 meals a day :approves:  Remember how LMH does exercise for his roles and goes on diet? Imaging you are dieting with LMH :joy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

So LMH will not post anything on his IG when filming starts?? LMH was so active in IG during TKEM times. I think he can post pics from his own life LoL like walking and biking and so on :joy:

He doesn't post often once a month perhaps? Correct me if i am wrong 

• Like 1

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

Hw doesn't post often once a month perhaps? Correct me if i am wrong 

I think he does, LMH has been posting on IG very frequently. During TKEM, I remember he was so active. Especially while filming. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

God, no one has spotted LMH in Busan?? He must be there by now. C’mon Chinese a Minoz ! We are waiting :heart1:

I hope not that they release photos from the filming site or reveal it's details. I hope it stays secret until premier 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Yes he was very active there i remember but post filming he doesn't post much 

Yeah but he has been more active compared to his pre-MS time. He did post when he went to see a movie, restaurant, Lazada, walking, and so on. I want him to continue posting on IG during these months of filming. He can post the blurriest pics so we don’t see his hairstyle :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah but he has been more active compared to his pre-MS time. He did post when he went to see a movie, restaurant, Lazada, walking, and so on. I want him to continue posting on IG during these months of filming. He can post the blurriest pics so we don’t see his hairstyle :joy:

I noticed he posted something once listening to music inside a car and Cinema once

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Ilmo yens said:

I noticed he posted something once listening to music inside a car and Cinema once

Yesssss he did :approves:

hopefully the production company gives our boy some break time to have fun with his friends :gangnamstyle:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yesssss he did :approves:

hopefully the production company gives our boy some break time to have fun with his friends :gangnamstyle:

Hopefully.. I wanna see him casted again before finishing this. A netflix film we just need more of him as possible and i know i am being greedy but why not

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hopefully.. I wanna see him casted again before finishing this. A netflix film we just need more of him as possible 

Omg. yEssssssssss please!!!:cries:

I hope that he announces his next project (K-movie or Netflix drama) around the time he is wrapping up Pachinko filming :please: 

I wanna see more and more of LMH . I think LMH coming back with a project 4 months after TKEM shows us that LMH will become more active and gives us more project. 

Also, I was thinking about this.. so Pachinko’s target audience is mostly international fans and LMH knows this too. Korean Minoz might have to watch Pachinko through pirating. So LMH owes his Korean fans a Korean based production? :joy: So there is a high chance that LMH will come back with a project soon. 
:gangnamstyle:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg. yEssssssssss please!!!:cries:

I hope that he announces his next project (K-movie or Netflix drama) around the time he is wrapping up Pachinko filming :please: 

I wanna see more and more of LMH . I think LMH coming back with a project 4 months after TKEM shows us that LMH will become more active and gives us more project. 

Also, I was thinking about this.. so Pachinko’s target audience is mostly international fans and LMH knows this too. Korean Minoz might have to watch Pachinko through pirating. So LMH owes his Korean fans a Korean based production? :joy: So there is a high chance that LMH will come back with a project soon. 
:gangnamstyle:

Lmao. I was not thinking about a drama. A movie cuz his already doing a drama so a Movie would be the only option. A netflix movie. 

I think you would have him in 100s of dramas thru different live times cuz one life time won't be enough for 100 dramas:joy: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2