Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Yeppudda @leeminhosny   I saw the above in one of your twits - what happened here?  

Thank you for all your chronological updates of Min Ho-ssi updates.

Lee Min Ho was coming back from China and fans waited wrong airport, so he said it :lol:I think he uses  Gimpo for China generally, so they waited there but...:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Lee Min Ho was coming back from China and fans waited wrong airport, so he said it :lol:I think he uses  Gimpo for China generally, so they waited there but...:lol:

How sad is that?  lol.  I'd be so disappointed if I ended up at the wrong airport.

It's amazing, @leeminhosny, that you can find LMH's "this day in history".

So what do you think LMH is doing (mini poll!):

a.  sleeping

b.  editing his movie log(s) -hopefully plural

c. playing games

d.  other

I think it's a combo of a and b.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

How sad is that?  lol.  I'd be so disappointed if I ended up at the wrong airport.

It's amazing, @leeminhosny, that you can find LMH's "this day in history".

So what do you think LMH is doing (mini poll!):

a.  sleeping

c. playing games

d.  other

Yea, thanks to @leeminhosny  I get to see more than going through the YT ... haha

ummm,  combo (a) mostly  and alternating between (b) and (c)

Lee min ho looked so good on this day last year... time really flies.. he was happy and excited.. posted by https://twitter.com/HostarryMins/status/1382919988776988672   on 16th April

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

a.  sleeping

c. playing games

d.  other

e. (I prefer) he reviews drama scripts :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho gives adorable salute to Canada after filming Apple TV+ series ‘Pachinko’

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho recently shared some scenes after shooting his Apple TV+ original series ‘Pachinko’ in Vancouver, Canada

In his post, which has been liked by over three million fans, the Korean actor shared the breathtaking view of the snow in Vancouver. He also took a snap of himself while planting flags of Korea and Canada in the snow.

In the caption, he simply thanked the fans for their support and bid farewell to Canada. It is believed that he already wrapped the filming of ‘Pachinko’ and is headed back home. Many fans commented on how handsome he still was even though half of his face was covered by a face mask.

After the success of his comeback drama ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ last year, Lee Min Ho landed a role in the first foray of Apple TV+ into the Asian drama scene. The series is based on a novel by the same name written by award winning author Kim Jin Lee.

The story will revolve around a Korean immigrant family that spans four generations and three countries. Lee Min Ho will have his work cut out for him as he plays the role of a character that has a questionable background.

Among the confirmed cast members for the series are American actor Jin Ha, who previously appeared in the series ‘Love Life’, Anna Sawai, who is part of the cast for Fast and Furious 9, Kim Minha, Soji Arai (Cobra Kai), as well as Japanese actor Kaho Minami.

Apple TV + has yet to announce the release date of Pachinko.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/04/20/lee-min-ho-gives-adorable-salute-to-canada-after-filming-apple-tv-series-pachinko/

Video of Lee Min Ho on his return after ending his participation in Pachinko

South Korean star Lee Min Ho finished filming the Apple TV + series Pachinko in the city of Vancouver, Canada, and before leaving, he thanked fans with some photos accompanied by a message on his Instagram account.

Before leaving Canada, the star shared the publication of some images in the snow of himself and the team that accompanied him on the trip in which he also remembered the first anniversary of his K-Drama The King: Eternal Monarch .

As you will recall, Lee Min Ho arrived in the city of Vancouver in Canada at the beginning of March to begin filming his scenes in the dramatic adaptation of the best-selling novel by writer Min Jin Lee entitled Pachinko , which tells the story of four generations of the same Korean immigrant family. 

Since his arrival and throughout his stay at the locations of the Pachinko film set , the star's fans made an appearance to provide support and take the opportunity to take photographs and videos of the actor that went viral on social networks.

The story follows the members of that family for decades who migrate from Korea to Japan and then to the United States. In Pachinko , Lee Min Ho plays the role of Noh Hansu , an enigmatic wealthy and powerful merchant with ties to the Japanese mafia (Yakuza).

The last two images posted by Lee Min Ho on his @actorleeminho Instagram account show him in a snowy mountainous landscape. In one of the photographs, the actor shows two small flags of South Korea and Canada. "Goodbye Canada, thank you Vancouver fans."

https://vader.news/k-dramas/Lee-Min-Ho-regreso-a-Corea-del-Sur-luego-de-terminar-su-participacion-en-Pachinko-20210419-0038.html

Lee Min Ho, who focuses on filming dramas, is very kind when he sees fans waiting, as if he is not a big celebrity. If he encounters fans taking pictures on the set, he will show a warm smile and wave his hands. Even if the local weather is cold, It doesn't hurt his good mood.

spacer.png

https://fashion.ettoday.net/news/1964241

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Good one, Chingu! 
Either that, he is reading a script for next drama ... can't help wishing for this.  

@Min2206, thanks for sharing the brand of his sweater. Dries Van Noten is a Belgian fashion brand. NICE. :wut:

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

Spring is coming

cr: ANDZ

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Actually, it's already springtime in Korea. The best time of year to visit South Korea is generally considered to be the spring months ..from late March to May – The weather is pleasant. :kisslevel:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 4/20/2021 at 9:52 PM, syntyche said:

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this photo. (MOD - spare me this time since I won't delete the picture) He was taking his picture here next to the SK National Taegeukgi Flag on the snowy field. He looks so COOL! If you're a LMH fan, you can always admire that distinctive feature even if it's covered by a mask. :heart2:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1