Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

52 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi CarolynH- thanks for the reminder. I assume that  with the massive time differences between 

many of us on here we need to watch it on the day but not try to 

synchronise the time we view?. 

I thought we were gonna synchronise the time and find a common time in the week where all time zones can merge and that is if it is possible. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

PROMIZ IG update

https://smartstore.naver.com/promiz

Join the good cause of PROMIZ in your daily life!  

Love Patch items highlighted with reflective fabric are now open at Naver Smart Store and Kakao Talk Store for your convenient shopping !.  

The profits from the sale of Love Patch items are donated to children.

This is wholesome. Promiz has been going strong ever since it has been created it never stopped and tirelessly been donating and promoting and never resting. Promiz longevity and consistency is admirable

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Layali said:

the singer for City Hunter OST and actress who died this year February. they have same name. the one who passed away was an actress of the same name https://asianwiki.com/Kim_Bo-Kyung 

City Hunter OST singer was superstar K2 contestant in 2010  and sang City Hunter OST in 2011. check out her profile here  https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Kim_Bo_Kyung and https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Bo_Kyung_(1990) . 

There's another singer of the same name ..so confusing:w00t:

Oh My? This can't be real. She has been getting alot of RIP and mourners were leaving posts and flowers on her songs comment sections. For the last 2 months she's been getting ''Rest in peace'' posts and comments on her previous works comment sections. I guess a major misconception has occured.

I checked out the photos and it seems like you are correct.. The two ''Kim Bo-Kyung'' has been inter-mixed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I think the link broke down perhaps the gifs crashed in the hosting website

But I can see, also I can't see some friends pics, there is a problem on soompi 

You can see on twitter but Twitter ruins quality of gifs

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But I can see, also I can't see some friends pics, there is a problem on soompi 

You can see on twitter but Twitter ruins quality of gifs

I don't think there is problem in soompi sometimes it also happens to me and it depends on the hosting website 

14 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

It would be great if we could.

Thats sounds great. Have you been invited to the group if not let me know.. I will send invitation 

• Like 3

Richmond resident star-struck by Korean celebrity Lee Minho

It was the moment that made everything worthwhile — that seven-hour wait in the rain, those frantic trips down to Steveston, those hours of tracking shooting details online.

It was the moment the movie star of her dreams walked up to her, and other fans eager to catch a glimpse, and waved and said hello to them.

“When he came out and stood in front of me and other fans, I was like ‘Oh my God, I’m going to die. He’s right here,” recalled Pamela Bagtas.

“He,” of course, is the Korean megastar Lee Minho, who was in Richmond last month filming Pachinko, an international drama series based on the adaptation of Min Jin Lee’s novel of the same name.

When Pamela Bagtas got word Minho would be coming to B.C. to film the Apple TV series, she was on a mission to see in person the celebrity she had been a fan of since 2013, when he starred in the drama The Heirs, and even snap a few photos.

“The longest time I waited was seven hours with several other fans and we eventually, and luckily, got to see (Lee Minho) and was super excited,” said Bagtas, adding that she would visit the Steveston film set every chance she could.

“The first day, as far as I could remember, I waited about an hour or two and managed to see him up close as he entered the set since not many people were there.”

According to Bagtas, when word got out that the Korean actor was in Steveston, the Richmond RCMP was called to the film site as it got “rowdy” with a sudden increase of fans.

When asked if she was worried about physical distancing requirements during COVID-19, she said she wasn’t worried because she was vaccinated and being a healthcare worker she knew how to keep her distance from others.

“It’s crazy and amazing at the same time how an international star could bring so many people together, but when the RCMP showed up, everyone knew to stay put and not cross the line,” said Bagtas.

“Most fans will follow the rules because we don’t want to get kicked out. We just want to see (Lee Minho), take pictures and that’s it.”

Members of Lee’s fan club, known as Minoz, were constantly updating fans, reporting sighting of the Korean actor since he arrived in Vancouver on Feb. 25.

Bagtas said Minoz members encourage each other and share information about where they’ve spotted Lee or the next filming location.

The filming of Pachinko in B.C. wrapped up on April 11 around 2:30 a.m., according to Bagtas who waited in the cold to say a final goodbye to Lee and Pachinko’s cast members on their last day.

That was the moment Minho suddenly walked up to his fans to say goodbye to them — a moment Bagtas says she will never forget.

“I hope more Korean celebrities come because with all this racism and hate crime going on against Asians, I want others to know that Asians are talented as well.”

Following on from the recent unveiling of its latest additions to the Tambour watch collection, Louis Vuitton reveals its star-studded Tambour Street Diver campaign. Sophie Turner, Man About Town cover star Tahar Rahim and Minho Lee are the actors that have been called upon to help showcase the brands latest watch offerings. With the promise of adventure and excitement hanging in the air, this sporty-yet-sophisticated campaign takes us – and the Street Diver watch – on a journey around the globe.

With the campaign acting as a homage to the actor’s home cities, renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti took to the streets of LA, Paris and Seoul to shoot the stars amongst the familiarity of their homes. The campaign sees the actors clad in all-black ensembles and donning the sleek and sporty Diver watch which features a robust rubber strap emblazoned with the Louis Vuitton name. The campaign also offers an insight into the watch’s ethos. Geared towards the adventurous city goer, the images depict high-rise buildings reflected in glossy waters along with the watch itself which takes centre stage. Providing a contrast that perfectly captures the watches purpose – as well as nodding to its 100m water resistance – the campaign offers us the wonders of the urban world mixed with the hope adventure.

Fusing fashion with functionality, the Tambour Diver watch is a staple for the adventurous urban-bound individual.

• Blob 4

3 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I thought we were gonna synchronise the time and find a common time in the week where all time zones can merge and that is if it is possible. 

We are; this for those not joining teleparty/netflix party, or if you plan to watch TKEM also on your own.  

For those not visiting the TKEM thread, we are planning a teleparty/netflix party to rewatch TKEM.  All you need is a desktop or laptop and google chrome (another browser may work-not certain however).  I don't think you need a netflix subscription, according to Mr Google.  Let me know if you want to join and I'll add you to a PM group.  As it currently stands, we plan to watch the first two episodes Sunday at 7:30 am PDT (subject to change).

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

The House ambassador stars in the campaign alongside actors Tahar Rahim and Min-Ho Lee.

Louis Vuitton's newest watch campaign employs a familiar face to the brand, as well as two newer talents. In the ad series shot by noted photographer Mario Sorrenti, House ambassador Sophie Turner models the brand's new Tambour Street Driver watch alongside French film star Tahir Rahim and South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. To showcase the timepiece's craftsmanship and 100-meter water resistance, the photoshoot imagines an "urban odyssey," calling attention to the essentiality of the model's high-performance qualities in all settings.

In the campaign, the Game of Thrones actress wears the Pacific White Tambour Street Diver, a navy blue and white style. Rahim, a recent 2021 Golden Globe nominee for his role in The Mauritanian, boasts the Skyline Blue model, while Lee shows off the watch's Neon Black version. 

Spoiler

Each Street Driver model is made from a single block of metal fashioned into a drum-inspired shape and horns that effortlessly connect to the sleek, rubber wristband created for maximum movement and function. Around the case's front side, the brand's name is spelled out letter-by-letter to correspond with each of the hour numbers. The Swiss-made model merges quality design features with exciting technology to create a new kind of luxury watch for sports-minded style aficionados.

spacer.png

https://www.lofficielusa.com/fashion/sophie-turner-louis-vuitton-tambour-street-driver-watch-campaign

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho and 12 Korean Actors Have Masters Degree, Some Continue PhD

Obtaining Masters to Doctoral degrees is certainly not easy for public figures , especially in Korea. This is because it must be difficult to divide time between work and education.

Below are Korean actors who turned out to have Masters and even Doctoral degrees.

1. Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

The actor who is about to make a comeback in the drama Pachinko has completed his Masters study at Kookmin University majoring in Film. Previously, he studied at Konkuk University with the same major.

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/dyan-7/aktor-korea-bergelar-master-c1c2/3

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

Lee Gon & Jo Yeong, Seo Jun & Chorong and more: 6 KDrama bromances that will make you want a best friend ASAP

Who doesn’t need some love and friendship in their lives? Bringing you the top bromances in KDrama! Take a look.

king_bromance_main_image.png?itok=K_oZv2

KDramas make love seem like the most gorgeous thing in the entire universe. The love between friends, between lovers, between parents or even strangers. So it’s not really a shock to find bromances to be a part of the majority of shows. Sure while we swoon over the lead couples and their cheesy moments, we’re also blessed with many goofy moments of two very close friends too! 

Let’s be honest, we all have close or best friends that we have a great bond with. We don’t mind walking hand in hand with them, hugging them or doing silly stuff around them. That’s pretty much the same case with the KDramas too! They stay best friends either from childhood, or go through hardships together and become close friends - whatever the case, they’re always there for our leads. Sp let’s get into the list of best bromances in KDrama that’ll make you wish you had one too! 

Lee Gon and Jo Yeong in The King: Eternal Monarch

whatsapp_image_2021-04-14_at_5.14.25_pm.

Fans loved Lee Minho and Kim Go Eun starrer The King: Eternal Monarch’s love story, even though the ending might be a bit loose. But there’s something more adorable than the lead couples’ relationship - the friendship between the King Lee Gon and his bodyguard, right hand man and childhood friend, Jo Yeong. From tolerating

His Highness’ mood changes, trying to cover up for him, having his back, protecting him from evils whether inside or outside the Kingdom, even living as a different person in an alternate universe - Jo Yeong is always ready to risk it all for his friend and King. It might look like it’s one-sided, but it’s not. Lee Gon also shares a deep relationship with him and trusts him fully. As Jo Yeong is more of a disciplined person and Lee Gon the exact opposite, bromance moments between them are quite exciting. In the show, there were also moments where people in the Palace thought that Jo Yeong actually secretly loved Lee Gon, because of their precious friendship!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-gon-jo-yeong-seo-jun-chorong-and-more-6-kdrama-bromances-will-make-you-want-best-friend-asap-698717

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho in the advertising campaign campaign for Louis Vuitton’s new Tambour Street Diver watch.  Mario Sorrenti/Courtesy of Louis Vuitton

Tahar Rahim Appears In His First Louis Vuitton Campaign

The French actor stars in ads for the new Tambour Street Diver watch alongside South Korean actor Lee Min-ho and Sophie Turner.

Joining him in the campaign, photographed by Mario Sorrenti, is another new Vuitton brand ambassador, South Korean actor Lee Min-ho, and “Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner, who has starred in several ads for the brand, including one for its Tambour Horizon smartwatch in 2019.

Lee wears the Neon Black variation of the Tambour Street Diver, while Turner appears with the white and navy blue version.

https://wwd.com/business-news/media/tahar-rahim-first-louis-vuitton-campaign-tambour-street-diver-watch-lee-minho-1234799050/

Congratulations! Lee Min Ho Becomes Louis Vuitton Brand Ambassador

Lee Min Ho, a handsome South Korean actor, was chosen as the brand ambassador for the fashion house from Paris, Louis Vuitton. Lee Min Ho is the brand ambassador for the special jewelry collection.

The portrait of Lee Min Ho against the backdrop of Seoul's city buildings really shows the good looks of the actor for Tambour Street Diver Campain of Louis Vuitton . World-class photographer Mario Sorrenti successfully aimed the shots with amazing results.

In his latest photo shoot in collaboration with LV, Lee Min Ho was seen wearing dark casual clothes and showing watch accessories from the world famous brand. Latest portraits of the actor has been released with this latest collection.

https://primaberita.com/2021/04/selamat-lee-min-ho-jadi-brand-ambassador-louis-vuitton/63594/

• Like 7