Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200926

Actor Lee Min-ho turned the streets into a runway. 

On Friday, Lee posted three photos on his Instagram without a caption.

In the photos released, Lee Min-ho was seen walking on the street wearing a mask. It's impressive how Lee Min-ho's presence turned the streets into a runway with his sculptural visuals and long legs.

Meanwhile, Lee performed enthusiastically in the hit SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.'

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202009260010187498844_1

@Nikaa94, Min morning, indeed!

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

House and street panorama where Lee Min Ho passed:

0914 FLAGSHIP STORE - Архитектура MasterPrize 15 Dosan-daero 45-gil, Gangnam-gu, Сеул, Южная Корея

https://mobile.twitter.com/minholics_india/status/1309522276258254848

https://app.map.naver.com/panorama/?id=XIYw1R7Ty3_oNj7fHC0s8g&holder=place&linkType=1&heading=-100.11&tilt=10

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Fingers crossed that he is preparing something like "8 Letters."  :)

From October 10, 2018 to May 10, 2019 (the anniversary of his debut) he released a short video each month, and those videos continue to bless us to this day!!  :wub:

Titled "8 Letters" because there are 8 video letters, and the title of each video consists of 8 letters.  (Lee Min Ho = 8 letters, too.)  Pretty clever.  And totally charming.  :heart:

Oct 10 - Thank you

Nov 10 - Actor LMH

Dec 10 - Fun with U

Jan 10 - One & Only

Feb 10 - Presents

Mar 10 - Infinity

Apr 10 - Chapter 1

May 10 - From MH 2 U

(To watch with subs, go to VLIVE: https://www.vlive.tv/video/125945)

So fun to watch over and over!

Maybe we can expect something new on October 10, 2020.  

:transforms::transforms::transforms:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

ingers crossed that he is preparing something like "8 Letters."  :)

From October 10, 2018 to May 10, 2019 (the anniversary of his debut) he released a short video each month, and those videos continue to bless us to this day!!  :wub:

Titled "8 Letters" because there are 8 video letters, and the title of each video consists of 8 letters.  (Lee Min Ho = 8 letters, too.)  Pretty clever.  And totally charming.  :heart:

Oct 10 - Thank you

Nov 10 - Actor LMH

Dec 10 - Fun with U

Jan 10 - One & Only

Feb 10 - Presents

Mar 10 - Infinity

Apr 10 - Chapter 1

May 10 - From MH 2

So fun to watch over and over!

Maybe we can expect something new on October 10, 2020.  

sorry, I accidentally cut parts of your post trying to delete the video:headbang:  I'm not observant at all.  I never noticed the relevance of the number 8:wut:

And I thought I took bad pictures, whoever is taking the IG photos of LMH is worse than me!

• LOL 6

TKEM was massive in China too, with the amount of Chinese netizens yelling about how much they loved it.  A lot of friends watched.  It’s such a shame about the Hallyu ban, ugh.  There’s nobody that can top LMH in China, but we can’t officially get that confirmed.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

TKEM was massive in China too, with the amount of Chinese netizens yelling about how much they loved it.  A lot of friends watched.  It’s such a shame about the Hallyu ban, ugh.  There’s nobody that can top LMH in China, but we can’t officially get that confirmed.  

Haha...I think Amongst Korean Actors LMH may be the most popular there...Amongst all C/K actors...there are younger actors topping all popularity contest charts even overtaking ones who actually deserve that.

Hallyu ban led LMH to loose out a chunk of popularity for LOTBS as well(The rarings I still cry), TKEM just made it on top of its cherry.I thought after TKEM Chinese Soundtrack release maybe it will be officially released or so but Alas.Wishful thinking.It would have been a Good press for thar very reason , because TKEM would have been a Hit there considering his popularity.

Spoiler

A lot of cross country actor shows are hanging release post 2016, the actors now look Legit Old than when they filmed those. I wonder even if those are released, will it do good? Considering actors themselves grew up it'll weird to see them in Teen roles now. Anyhow.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

bof.jpg

On the evening of September 21, two F4 members Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho went to dinner together. Both stars were dressed in black and wore masks to ensure safety. It is known that, although the drama "Boys Over Flowers" has ended 11 years ago, Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho still maintain a good friendship. The two even traveled with a group of close friends, including actors Jung Il Woo and Woo Do Hwan.

https://2sao.vn/sao-han-249-kim-bum-va-lee-min-ho-ho-hen-i-236575.html

• Like 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:
Spoiler

On the evening of September 21, two F4 members Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho went to dinner together. Both stars were dressed in black and wore masks to ensure safety. It is known that, although the drama "Boys Over Flowers" has ended 11 years ago, Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho still maintain a good friendship. The two even traveled with a group of close friends, including actors Jung Il Woo and Woo Do Hwan.

https://2sao.vn/sao-han-249-kim-bum-va-lee-min-ho-ho-hen-i-236575.html

Spoiler

Unrelated but KB does look Sexy in the posters for TOG along with the lady who played WDH's love interest in TKEM.

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho's latest 'all black attire' post proves The King: Eternal Monarch looks flawless even in hazy snaps

While we're impatiently waiting for Lee Min-ho to announce his next acting project post The King: Eternal Monarch, the 33-year-old actor is keeping fans satiated with his recent Instagram post in an all-black casual attire.
Let's face it; we're all anxiously waiting for Lee Min-ho to announce his next K-drama or even a movie post his memorable performance in The King: Eternal Monarch. It was this particular SBS drama that Min-ho chose as his return project post his military discharge in April 2019. Starring alongside Kim Go-eun as Lee Gon, Emperor of the Kingdom of Corea, fans were truly besotted by his charming onscreen presence.
While we continue to pray for Min-ho's next project announcement, the 33-year-old actor is making sure to keep his fans incredibly happy by constantly updating his Instagram page with droolworthy photos that could make anyone go weak in the knees. Moreover, fans are also appreciating how Min-ho has been strictly adhering to the safety precaution amid the COVID-19 pandemic by donning a face mask wherever he goes. His latest IG post is a series of hazy snaps where the Boys Over Flowers star is decked in an all-black casual attire - an unbuttoned shirt, a sweatshirt and baggy trackpants with grey sneakers and a black face mask. His towering almost 6'2 height can be seen prominently in the first candid picture as Min-ho walks the streets of Korea at night.
Coming back to Min-ho's future projects, would you like to see the actor star in another romantic-fantasy drama or a different genre altogether? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments section below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/lee-min-hos-latest-all-black-attire-post-proves-king-eternal-monarch-looks-flawless-even-hazy-snaps-564840

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1