Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Thong Thin oooh, Thanks for that pic. That is one of my favorites. I have seen the video of this photo shoot and loved his sweet surprised face when the baby "kissed" him. BTW, he and this baby were the best of all. 

And he did the household chores very well in Person Taste, @CarolynH wouldn't you agree?  Putting the little ones to sleep, that I would love to see him do.

cr: ffsaints

You mean this @Aleumdaun?  I think he's more suited for supervising!  lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

Good Morning  :heart:

LMH wishes for all Chingus here :wub:

07c782527f2b3973c38d24dfe37af7b8.gif  so be patience ! 

To keep this thread moving and active, I have pick some of LMH Airport runaway pixs that I like.

5b2f9f4c82f19774c31ebd3d014db8a7.jpg

BOndgeNCIAAZcez.jpg

Spoiler

BTJl2FYCAAApUUo.jpg

857ffb8153a54e7e4076bdbb3b8f869a.jpg

4a6499c92a755db927d4ec952ee4573e.jpg

cr to owner

@Min2206 so happy to know you enjoy LOBTS. Can share with us your thoughts once you finished the whole drama.

@Aleumdaun glad you like the photo of LMH with the baby.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH IG update---> Great news coming from MYM taking legal actions against malicious comments  ---> Next news article will be----->  New project announcement

Where is my Oppa? Miss him so much! Oppa! Be safe and happy!!

@Nikaa94, also waiting for this..... I heard that the (3) networks will be cutting its K-drama production in half next year, 2021 due to total failure for these networks to do well. So, fewer dramas to look forward to next year. Besides, so many streaming platforms now in SK. We’re in the streaming age now. It’s due to the technology boom. So few are watching regular TV anymore. TV died. I guess these networks don’t care because they have a big share of the streaming so, they have nothing to lose there. Big name casting these days don’t guarantee a hit. :o

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Faith 8th Anniversary 

@Min2206, oh.....time flies so fast since 2012, huh?....................... Thanks for sharing. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@CarolynH  Ahhhh, u made me lol much lol . . a smiley break for me!  Oh my...  How he bent that mop?! :D and whined about his hand for couple of minutes .. 

Yeah, the big baby lol:lol:

Here's my new question.  Do you identify with any of the FL in LMH dramas?  Me--Park Gae In.  I'm as messy as she!  My desk at work is covered with paper --although I do know where everything is!  I have clothes (clean) on the floor at home.  My notes for the quiz are scribbled on a half used notepad.  But, I don't leave dirty dishes in the sink or around the house.  

Thanks @Thong Thin @madmad min @syntyche @Sophie H @Aleumdaun for participating in the 1st LOTBS quiz!  I will announce the winner tomorrow!  Last call for anyone else who wants to attempt the quiz.  It was close, but so far, one person was a bit more precise with the answer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning  

so be patience ! 

To keep this thread moving and active, I have pick some of LMH Airport runaway pixs that I like.

Sorry to cut your post @Thong Thin - waaa, how am I to leave this thread with his hotness coming in here? :wub:

You asking us to be patient .... I cannot, so is HJJ 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning  :heart:

so be patience ! 

To keep this thread moving and active, I have pick some of LMH Airport runaway pixs that I like

@Min2206 so happy to know you enjoy LOBTS. Can share with us your thoughts once you finished the whole drama.

@Aleumdaun glad you like the photo of LMH with the baby.

Good morning @Thong Thin Thanks for the pics and wishes. I like his airport fashion very much. I remember seeing him shyly bowing to someone, the wind almost exposing one of his shoulders and he trying to fix it without buttoning it up.:wub: He was very cute in those.  

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry to cut your post @Thong Thin - waaa, how am I to leave this thread with his hotness coming in here? :wub:

You asking us to be patient .... I cannot, so is HJJ 

@Min2206 I feel you, Chingu. All the action happens here when I am in la la land. And @Nikaa94’s suggestions I am looking at all this hotness and hoping LMH will visit me there. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

The Top 10 Hottest Korean Drama Actors Selected By Japan's Leading Fashion Magazine

1593702280-inshot-20200702-203308547.jpg

JJ Magazine, one of the most popular lifestyle and fashion magazines in Japan, published the list of top 10 hottest Korean drama actors on their official site.

The list includes Korea's most charming and good-looking elite group of lads whom people love to watch on screen.

3. Lee Min-ho

1593701214-img-20200702-201642.jpg

"He is one of the most well-known actors in Korea and has also had a talk concert in Pacifico Yokohama before. He is so popular that he has many fan clubs in Japan! He also serves as an advertising model in Korea. He has a sharp face, and I will continue to pay attention to him as a man."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/the-top-10-hottest-korean-drama-actors-selected-by-japans-leading-fashion-magazine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Good morning @Thong Thin Thanks for the pics and wishes. I like his airport fashion very much. I remember seeing him shyly bowing to someone and the one where the wind almost exposing his shoulders and he trying to fix it without buttoning it up.:wub: He was very cute in those.  

Awww.. . do you have it @Aleumdaun ?   Thanks a bunchie! 

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, oh.....time flies so fast since 2012, huh?....................... Thanks for sharing. :blush:

Dear @willenette How am I to forget and leave Daejang?    Forgive me HJJ .. :sweatingbullets:

@Thong Thin  May I join you in keeping the thread warm -- found this from SBS Mandarin - have not watch this drama yet - but ooooh, that LMH's moment with his deep gaze and whatever .. just before the kiss 

giphy.gif
edited slow-mo

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Awww.. . do you have it @aleumdaun?   Thanks a bunchie! 

Dear @willenette How am I to forget and leave Daejang?    Forgive me HJJ .. :sweatingbullets:

@Thong Thin  May I join you in keeping the thread warm -- found this from SBS Mandarin - have not watch this drama yet - but ooooh, that LMH's moment (slow-mo) with his deep gaze and whatever .. just before the kiss 

@Min2206  Here you go..

Cr. to the Owner.

@Min2206 The clip you shared is from City Hunter. You must watch it - his action scenes are superb there and one of my favorite looks. His physique in City Hunter is just HOT. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH Oooh it’s is here.. I like LMH quizzes. 

1. Village/ Town Head

2.  KAIST 

3. This is a trick one isn’t it? I thought HJJ’s friend “Thomas” introduces HJJ as Heo No Ah ( as in Noah’s ark) to the other people at the church saying they both worked together in Africa as missionaries. 

4. Online, from the laptop she borrowed(?) from HJJ. I wish I can go through a Korean course online at her speed though.

5. Lighthouse house at the End of the World, Hercules, Spain.

thanks @CarolynH. Looking forward for more. 

Now I can go to bed.  Good night lovely people.

Aleumdaun, got it all right so I don't need to try. :lol:

On 8/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, CarolynH said:

I looked up Korean Street Eats.   I think this is it.  The food looks good and reasonably priced.  

https://dallas.eater.com/2020/6/10/21285949/korean-street-eats-open-carrolltonhttps://www.yelp.com/biz/korean-street-eats-carrollton

@Nikaa94:  Start the chant for a new project lol:cheers:

Wish we had Korean Street Eats in Seattle, @AgentQuake

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206  Here you go..

Cr. to the Owner.

@Min2206 The clip you shared is from City Hunter. You must watch it - his action scenes are superb there and one of my favorite looks. His physique in City Hunter is just HOT. 

Oh geez Oh my!  

Questions :  
Why he did not button it all up?
Why he has to stand there looking so swag
Why he has to open his lips apart
Why he has to lick his lips?

Aisshsh .. I gotta go .. you know ... Awwwww   @Aleumdaun thanks and yes... I am asking for it! :sweatingbullets:

My appreciation to the lovely breeze at that moment that did the blowing thing on LMH, who blows our minds away. 

I have to choose between City Hunter and Personal Taste after LOTBS ... which should I go first? 

And thanks to you all for making my this morning sweet and yummy!    Have fun! 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP @CarolynH I would like to try something Korean as well. Sad to say, I thought the safest would be Kimchi to try first but the one in TKEM, sadly is not available anywhere near me or online in Canada. Some restrictions. I can handle spice quite well, could you recommend me what I could buy/cook in Korean Food? Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Oh geez Oh my!  

Questions :  
Why he did not button it all up?
Why he has to stand there looking so swag
Why he has to open his lips apart
Why he has to lick his lips?

Aisshsh .. I gotta go .. you know ... Awwwww   @Aleumdaun thanks and yes... I am asking for it! :sweatingbullets:

My appreciation to the lovely breeze at that moment that did the blowing thing on LMH, who blows our minds away. 

I have to choose between City Hunter and Personal Taste after LOTBS ... which should I go first? 

And thanks to you all for making my this morning sweet and yummy!    Have fun! 

@Min2206 He he he, did you notice him trying to button it up without actually doing it.. teaser! 

Though I like PT, my vote is for CH. His actions scenes -  no swords like Faith, but I like it cos he makes it look effortless but lethal at the same time. I like that he uses whatever small objects that comes handy to knock off the opponents with panache.   

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

36 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CallieP @CarolynH I would like to try something Korean as well. Sad to say, I thought the safest would be Kimchi to try first but the one in TKEM, sadly is not available anywhere near me or online in Canada. Some restrictions. I can handle spice quite well, could you recommend me what I could buy/cook in Korean Food? Thank you. 

@Aleumdaun, for me, aside from Kimchi that you mentioned, I can recommend bulgogi.I love it! It is very mild, although you can get spicy versions, and to me tastes a little sweet. Some Korean restaurants have hot plates in the tables were you can cook it yourself, although you can get it cooked for you. You can get it as either chicken, beef, or pork. You might be able to find other meats as well. Another one is Korean BBQ.There are ton of options that qualify under this banner (pretty much anything you can wrap in a lettuce leaf) but sam gyeop sal or bulgogi are both can’t miss. And best, they’re pretty easy to replicate at home on the cheap! Samgyeopsal is grilled pork belly that is dipped in seasoned sesame seed oil, and then wrapped in lettuce along with grilled slices of garlic, grilled slices of onion, shredded green onions, and kimchi. Heavenly! Galbi is also one - It is marinated rib and they usually serve it so you cooked it yourself. Bibimbap also taste good. Korean friend chicken is amazing they have so many varieties. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

PROMIZ IG update

KAKAOTALK STORE SOON

How to Meet PROMIZ Easier 

If you wait a little longer, you can see PROMIZ items on the Kakao Talk store!
Donation is easier and more pleasant through Kakao Talk.

EfRqmc9U4AEA80N?format=jpg&name=small

Cheong Kwan Jang My FB update

EfQ1RBKU4AAD-vK?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 9

:w00t: thanks @Aleumdaun for that airport video. 

Man, love his smile & dimple !  

He should have un-buckle the other 2 buttons, :loolz:

@Min2206

Is one of LMH habits of licking his lips  :Megalol:

:what!: you have not watch City Hunter !

Pali, pali  go watch, there are some hot scenes to die for :doggie:

@willenettethose foods that you mentioned are yummy... I can never get bored eating them.

Hahaha, I remembered once we visited a small store during 1 of  my trip to Korea (this place mostly visited by locals & packed during lunch break )  They serve  almost 20 over types of side dishes and we keep asking for refill :D  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP, when I was in Seattle last year, there was this K-resto I dined-in called One Pot, it's between Weller St & King St (I hope I got the address right) - they call it Little Saigon, Chinatown International District??? Are you familiar with this, Seattle is a huge place, though. :blush:

• Like 1

K-Drama Spotlight: Lee Min-ho's Most Memorable Roles

Kim-Tan.jpg?w=900&ssl=1

Hi, everyone! I'm new here! :D Of course, my first post would be about my ultimate bias, Lee Min Ho!

Kim Tan from The Heirs is my favorite character of his!  :love:  And I can still hear the song "Love is the momeeentt!" when I see pics from the drama! Haha!    

https://www.kdramapal.com/k-drama-spotlight-lee-min-hos-most-memorable-roles-yet/

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

4 Times Korean Actors Got Involved In Ridiculous Dating Rumors

Number 4 ended up happening due to some simple kind actions!

While it’s quite common for K-Pop idols to get involved in ridiculous dating rumors, there have also been plenty of times when it’s happened to Korean actors. Here’s a list of some times when Korean actors got involved in ridiculous dating rumors.

3. Lee Min Ho & Taylor Swift

In 2016, these two got involved in a dating rumor when an article suggested that Lee Min Ho would be a good match with Taylor Swift. This somehow sparked rumors that the two were in a relationship. Lee Min Ho’s agency soon released a statement on how the two had never even met each other. Lee Min Ho’s agency even laughed due to how ridiculous the rumors were.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/4-times-korean-actors-got-involved-in-ridiculous-dating-rumors/

• LOL 6