Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Wait....:w00t:

We didn't talk about Lee Min Ho's style!!  I love his own style more than his characters's styles. Lee Min Ho himself is a whole different world to me. The whole world all on one side, our baby Min Ho and his charming world on the other side.

His style is so cool, fashionable, boyish and so charming!! I wish to see LMH's style in one of his projects. His own style is less formal and leans towards trend, fashion, and boyish type. I LOVEEEEE it!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DC Gallery Post:

Topic: The style is good too

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690683&_rk=Zxh&page=1

@Nikaa94 Yes of course. I have seen a some of his airport fashion and really like them. But then, he looks good in everything, doesn't he?

Of course, I'm biased, :coolcat:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:w00t: @Nikaa94 I was still in bed and suddenly heard you paging us. 

@Nikaa94  Had a glance early this morning, saw many notifications, guess something HOT must have come in LOL 
@Thong Thin just woke up too - very, very warmy here!   Lazy Sunday!

@CarolynH @mademoisellesia Looking forward to hear more.

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahahahahaha I heard your summon @Nikaa94

So Minoz already figured out he went to the cinema. With who? Watching which movie?

Was he alone? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I looked up Korean Street Eats.   I think this is it.  The food looks good and reasonably priced.  

https://dallas.eater.com/2020/6/10/21285949/korean-street-eats-open-carrolltonhttps://www.yelp.com/biz/korean-street-eats-carrollton

@Nikaa94:  Start the chant for a new project lol

Why does it take so long to get some updates from LMH?:sad1:

After such a long time, we finally got to see LMH's side profile with mask underneath his chin :D i don't know how long we have to wait for his come back project. According to MYM :D we should "wait a little bit longer".

i said this before too, if MYM says he is reviewing offer and that we will hear news soon, it means he is almost done reviewing and selecting his next project. right? why would MYM caption that under  his pics in Nave unless they meant it?

i also saw posts in DC Gallery expressing excitement over that specific line in Naver :D They highlighted that sentence lol 

Lets hope we will get news in September! Until then, we just have to hope for his IG updates :sad1:i just hope he won't be MIA again! if he posts every week, then i will be happy! :gangnamstyle:

10 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Yes of course. I have seen a some of his airport fashion and really like them. But then, he looks good in everything, doesn't he?

Of course, I'm biased, 

Yesssss he looks SO GOOD in any color and any clothes!! :heart1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i said this before too, if MYM says he is reviewing offer and that we will hear news soon, it means he is almost done reviewing and selecting his next project. right? why would MYM caption that under  his pics in Nave unless they meant it?

i also saw posts in DC Gallery expressing excitement over that specific line in Naver :D They highlighted that sentence lol 

I wonder if it's the negotiation that takes longer with LMH.  Will he request less obvious PPL if the next project is a drama?  :rubchin:

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yesssss he looks SO GOOD in any color and any clothes!

Or none at all--oops, did I say that?  :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder if it's the negotiation that takes longer with LMH.  Will he request less obvious PPL if the next project is a drama?  

Or none at all--oops, did I say that?  :naughty:

HAHAHAHA!! Carolyyyyyy!! :approves::evilelmo:

wow!! That is a great point!! :D i didn't think about that before . LMH and MYM will be extra careful for his next drama's PPL. He should express his expectations to writer and production company before he signs any contract!! LMH is already picky when it comes to choosing projects, i think he will be even pickier, which is good :approves: we can wait until LMH gets a project that he wants. After all, he is the one who will act and not us. 

i guess movie is a better option!! :sad1:

which writer and PD for drama? i still haven't approved any of them!! LMH is too good for them!!

• Like 5

My mind is now out of the gutter lol.  You left it open @Nikaa94, so of course, I had to comment!

The PPL didn't bother me that much, except for the cellreturn.  If they made it funny, I think it would have come across better.  I noticed in LOTBS, a coffee drink; I think LMH was endorsing it.  But, it wasn't that obvious.  I think he would request any PPL be a bit more subtle to minimize any criticism.  I think it distracted viewers once they heard the criticism.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

My mind is now out of the gutter lol.  You left it open @Nikaa94, so of course, I had to comment!

The PPL didn't bother me that much, except for the cellreturn.  If they made it funny, I think it would have come across better.  I noticed in LOTBS, a coffee drink; I think LMH was endorsing it.  But, it wasn't that obvious.  I think he would request any PPL be a bit more subtle to minimize any criticism.  I think it distracted viewers once they heard the criticism.  

agree with your points. :approves: It has to be subtle to avoid distraction. Lee Min Ho has "drama production team' in his agency :doggie: they should work diligently for our Min Ho!! 

Do tvN or other cable dramas have PPL too? like public channels? 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do tvN or other cable dramas have PPL too? like public channels? 

Yes they do. You only see less (or none) in sageuk.

PPL I didn't like was whoever that made LMH describes the tastes of the food/drinks like one would do in a commercial. I find that too invasive. Whatever happen to the subtle approach back in the days? I was shocked in this scene that LMH is actually reading out a CF line. He did it again for the bread in the next episode.

Capture.png

So Minoz found the brand to his bag. Here's where his shoes and pants come from. Gifts from C-fans.

Spoiler

0074YCA6ly1ghjxiwk9ihj325r1o0kjw.jpg0074YCA6gy1ghjxjnqvagj31th2ubx6x.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

team' in his agency :doggie: they should work diligently for our Min Ho!! 

It should go directly to streaming like Sonbae Lee Jung jae's drama it also went directly to Netflix. I would welcome Movies and dramas but would rather them all get announced at once. I wanna see several projects from him this year and the next not just one. I wanna see him go into a frenzy as I just wanna see him frequently

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

I’m okay with any and all PPL as long as the stupid sandwich of death doesn’t make an appearance.  My friend worked at Subway our junior year of HS and she smelled like the bread every single day.  Whether LMH is a Doctor, lawyer, spy, King, maybe he’s the mermaid this time...he cannot spend enough time on a subway set with those stupid subs ok.  LMH cannot smell like Subway.

Capt Ri and the ducklings finally make it all the way to South Korea and all they get are sandwiches.  Shameful.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94  Had a glance early this morning, saw many notifications, guess something HOT must have come in LOL 
@Thong Thin just woke up too - very, very warmy here!   Lazy Sunday!

@CarolynH @mademoisellesia Looking forward to hear more.

Was he alone? :wub:

@Min2206yes, is damn hot early morning.

However, if the hotness comes from LMH I don't mine at all even to the extent of stripping all

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yes they do. You only see less (or none) in sageuk.

PPL I didn't like was whoever that made LMH describes the tastes of the food/drinks like one would do in a commercial. I find that too invasive. Whatever happen to the subtle approach back in the days? I was shocked in this scene that LMH is actually reading out a CF line. He did it again for the bread in the next episode.

So Minoz found the brand to his bag. Here's where his shoes and pants come from. Gifts from C-fans.

Because it was LMH who was selling - I found it adorable.. 

@mademoisellesia @AgentQuake but I have seen worse, in one of the C-Dramas, second male lead was selling Sanitary Napkins, - like he came over to give that to the FLs, no plot whatsoever.

then again, if it is LMH who is selling that, then that might become my favorite brand, I guess :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I need a bad guy character? :joy: Not a villian just a bad guy something like a gangster or a bad assss cop with very bad temper just a bad-asss overall who doesn't really give 2 cents and ruthless character Or a corrupt cop who steals from the government and does fishy stuff and lives dobble life. Just an ultra bad-asss character that is all and lawless. It's time for him to go back to his roots of being a bad guy

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

Because it was LMH who was selling - I found it adorable.. 

@mademoisellesia @AgentQuake but I have seen worse, in one of the C-Dramas, second male lead was selling Sanitary Napkins, - like he came over to give that to the FLs, no plot whatsoever.

then again, if it is LMH who is selling that, then that might become my favorite brand, I guess :wub:

LOL, even if LMH did this? :lol:

He'd never but the thought of it would be very funny & cute, yes :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

NEW information about LMH's IG post:

Jung Ilwoo's stylist (JIW is LMH's best friend) posted a picture in that theater and Minoz are guessing that LMH and JIW and his stylist were watching movie together. 

JIW's stylist IG ID: @christiandiorboy 

His stylist is sitting on the edge of those seats :D 

check out his IG post :D   he posted picture 11 hours ago!

So Lee Min Ho was with his friend JIW and the stylist. Puzzle solved!! haha!!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4